Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (583)
February 15, 2012
if you like ants and bugs,this is prefect
Location,walk to the beach
Because everybody gave the hotel good comment, I booked two nights.To my surprise,the frontdesk girl send me to other building opposite the cottage.The second floor is guest room with free wifi. It was rain heavy the night.when I waked up at midnight,OMG the bed was half wet.
February 08, 2012
Comfortable Place to Stay
Close to the main road; affordable food cost; wifi area
Comfortable rooms and amenities. Great value for money. Food and drinks in the nearby stores are cheaper compared to the ones closest to the beach. we would love to stay in one of the cottages if one was available.
February 08, 2012
Good rooms. Good location. We were unlucky to have construction works on the 1 floor during our entire stay in the hotel.
February 07, 2012
We expected to be staying in a room next to the cottages and the nice garden, but were disappointed to find out that the room is located in a big building opposite the road with no relaxing place or yard.
The room was okay, but nothing special. The restaurant was closed and customer service was so and so. The guy who seemed to be the boss didn't even greet or look at us during our whole stay.
To be fair, the place is still okay for that price and we liked how they kept the room clean.
However, for a relaxing holiday, this is not the best choice.
February 06, 2012
Perfect quality/price room, near of everything
very clean, nice room, good value, builduing new
Very satisfied about my stay, in the middle of everything, 4 min walking distance from the beach, near restaurants, near small store grocery, rent a bike at 50 meter from the reception. All was ok, very clean, good value for the money. Only thing was during day time, they are finishing renovating a school, then some noise, but soon finish assure us the owner. Well i highly recommand if your are looking for a good price, near from everything in alona.
ask the receptionist for any rental bike, car, boat, they call directly some local people who organise trip for u, even u ask last minute
February 05, 2012
Affordable but nice hotel
Good location, clean rooms with free and fast wifi
The hotel is a 5-10 minute walk away from Alona Beach. If you're looking for night life, a lot of bars and restaurants are open til late in Alona beach.
WIFI is fast enough and free.
If you aren't going to spend so much time in your hotel, it's better to stay here because of of its cheap price but clean and good location. There are nearby restaurants so food is not a problem. We especially liked Jugali's bistro which sells croissants for breakfast.
The only thing I didn't like about this place was the bathroom. Bathroom was small with no division between the bathing area, toilet and sink. The water was also a bit salty so we had to buy mineral water for brushing our teeth.
Go to Bohol Bee Farm! I'd definitely visit again when I return to Bohol.
February 04, 2012
looks better than what if is
clean and hot water for showers
fan room for 2 people ok. But if booking a family room, then you get a twin room with two sets of bunk beds. No room for a handbag, let alone 6 cases.
clean and hot water for showers. OK location, off the beach but good otherwise. Staff friendly after a day or two.
Owner away so restaurant closed - one of the reasons we chose this hotel, so a shame.
New owner from early Feb, so maybe the restaurant will re-open
powder keg opposite - good prices and big servings
January 31, 2012
OK hotel in reasonable location
off the beach so less noise at night
Fan room not so good but cottages which we moved to later much better. Hot water but not great showers. Say they change the linen every 3 days, but we got no change over 4 days.
Friendly enough staff, but not that helpful in terms of local knowledge.
No restaurant as new owners imminent, so cannot comment on the food or coffee.
January 29, 2012
price, cottage is new renovated, friendly staff
all over the cottage was quite a good place. it was a 5 min walk to the beach. bars and restaurants are all nearby. anyway the price is unbeatable. i can recommend it if you want to stay in bohol and don't mind that you are not next to the beach.
January 28, 2012
Nice hotel but nosiey due to contruction outside
The staff were great. When there was a problem, it was delt with quickly.
it's a great little place. it's not on the beach, which is fine. it's only a five minute walk. it's located close to bars and restaurants. the rooms are comfortable, clean and sufficient for a great stay. i recommend this hotel and look forward to staying there again.
You are surrounded by the nightlife and close to the beach. Everything is only 3 minutes away. It's a safe and friendly area and we look forward to visiting again.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - L’Elephant Bleu Cottages & Rooms, Bohol
- Affordable hotel with great service - we stayed at the hotel for three days and two nights. we arr
- affordable - my vacation was great because of l'elephant bleu. their fami
- Clean hotel and lovely cafe below. - It was about a ten min walk to the beach so close enough but
- Convinient location -
- Convinient location - Clean rooms with AC, good location, near by the restaurant.
- decent "no frills" hotel, short walk to beach - The advertised free wifi is essentially non-existent, in 4 d
- excellent staff, good location, great value - Transition stay while finding long term rental. Staff made
- good for budget travellers - We enjoyed the time staying there. Many nice restaurants sur
- great affordable hotel - I booked a quad room for one night with friends so we can st
- Great Hotel and Pleasant Staff - My stay at the L'elephant Bleu Cottages was great and pleasa
- great location and service with smile - we had a good and enjoyable stay in l'elephant bleu , its n
- Great location and simple, nice rooms - The next best thing to a beachside villa. Particularly if tr
- Great location, great rooms - We booked to rooms - a family room and a cottage. Both rooms
- great value for money - i was worried because i only booked the room w/ fan.good thi
- Hidden gem - When we first walked into our room we were pleasantly surpri
- if you like ants and bugs,this is prefect - Because everybody gave the hotel good comment, I booked two
- lovely cottage very comfortable - walking distance to the Alona Beach, very nice and tropical
- Lovely cottages in a native setting - Although the place is not by the beach, it is only a 3-minut
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Felt very welcoming. Room was very clean and I almost did no
- nature but noisy - the green environment is pretty good, and wifi is quite good
- Nice Hotel to Stay to - we had an overnight stay last holy week vacation 2012 and ou
- Nice rooms and staff, but location not so good - There is nothing to complain about about, but also nothing t
- ok place - nice and easy cheap place, with ok breakfast. clean enough.
- OK, but not deserving of its high ratings - I booked a room in this hotel based on the high ratings it r
- Pleasant hotel in Alona Beach - Stayed there for couple of nights. Rooms are fairly big with
- Small rooms - The rooms were small but cosy. However the water from the to
- So-so hotel and service, good location - we stayed for 3 nights in the hotel in the air-conditioned c
- standard family room without free breakfast. -
- This is a home away from home. - we only stayed for 1 night since i booked another (bigger) h
- Very nice hotel - My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Bohol and checked in to