Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1086)
Families with older children
May 05, 2012
Great Place, Large Rooms
Large Rooms & Conveniant Location
Great place to stay if your traveling to Bohol. It's very handy to Alona Beach where there are plenty of places to eat. I stayed in the Anex Building across the road from the main resort and the rooms were very spacious and well maintained.
On the way to alona beach, you will come across a small place on a corner with chickens & pork belly on a rotisserie, you can't get to the beach without passing it. TRY IT, you won't be disappointed, just get there early cause it fills up fast in the evening!
Families with young children
May 04, 2012
Excellent hotel, everything just great
friendly staff, clean, modern
We had a very pleasent stay at the Panglao Regents Park and we already recommended the hotel to our family and friends. When we go back to Bohol, this hotel will be our first choice to stay.
- is clean
- is modern
- has a nice pool
- is still close to the beach (5-10 min. by foot)
- has very friendly, always smiling staff
- has a good offer of trips (different half-/full-day sightseeing, dolphin watching, zipline...) it's a little bit more expensive if you book in in the hotel but the staff will care about everything even if you're booking late
- is family friendly
- are nice
- well dimensioned
- have an AC AND a fan (separately controlled)
- has a good choice of local and international food
- has a good price/value
- offers early-bird-breakfast
The country side tour is a must-do on Bohol. You will see different churches, the famous chocolate hills, tarsier (monkeys), butterfly farm, man made forest, do a Loboc River cruise and more. We all enjoyed this one-day-trip very much.
May 01, 2012
Wonderful hotel with great locations
Very clean and rooms are very spacious.
Panglao Regents Park is a wonderful hotel to stay in. If you can spend slightly more on service, cleanliness and great look about the place then do so. Swimming pool is a big plus, ideally if your not to keen to swim by the beach. Breakfast is great too.
Walking distance to the beach, 5-7mins walk. Beach is where the local boats are situated.
United States of America,
April 28, 2012
Nice hotel but lousy location
hotel is nice but overpriced. you can get similar hotel near the beach for about the same price. hotel is a 10 minute walk to beach. panglao area is a mini version of boracay. seafoods on beach is good but very expensive.
Take trike from airport for only P250 to hotel. Taxis charge P600 and hotel charges P700. Hire private driver for country side for around P2,000 to see chocolate hills and tarzier monkeys. Hotel charges P2,700.
Families with young children
April 19, 2012
very good room
very nice hotel and staff
nice pool good food clean and good staff. only 5 minutes walk to the beach too. its a very good place and i would definitely go back there again anytime.
April 19, 2012
Very pleasant stay in a lovely resort
very pleasant stay in this resort. we stayed in a poolside rooms so i can't comment on the others, but the poolside rooms are great for swimming straight from your room, especially as the resort isn't too close to the beach. this works in its favour though, as its always quiet, great for dining or a drink in the evening. food was excellant the one time we ate here although there are other cheaper choices nearby. we were there in april and it never felt busy at all. the staff were very helpful and arranged a tour for us at a reasonable rate. would happily recommend this place
April 18, 2012
Professional management ?
I believe that forcing the guests to sign a form in which you get the right to charge for dirty towels ( tattoo or not ) is wrong ! Actually I never saw it nor heard of that either.
I have prepaid our rooms and knew I’ll have to fight to get reimbursed so… I signed the form as not to destroy my friend’s vacation but you purely took us hostage, I’ll see what I can do about that later.
When I checked out after three nights (we spend 19750 pesos during our stay) your front staff showed in front of my face a hand towel stained by tea and told me I couldn’t check out until they were sure it would be washable… I blow out.
It was 10.47am, and no manager on duties despite the 11 check out time, you had just left with your car…
I took the time and reflection to write you this letter as I didn’t want to do it while upset, so here is what I noticed about your place:
- The bed sheets room A17 were stained with rust spots…
- The air con is so nosy I had to switch it off at night to find my sleep…
- We cannot watch the TV lying down in bed because the TV set is to low and the only think we see are our feet.
- Your safe didn’t close, your staff didn’t know how to reset it, never mind I put my stuff in my friend's room.
- The lights on the bed side table hang loose from the wall on room 16
- My friend’s bathroom had a big leak it took 30 mn to have the repair man to show.
- The outside light room 16 was out of order for two days.
- Two of your ceiling lights on the outside dining area have their glass bowl broken for three days
- You charge 50 pesos for a beach towel when your room price is already high….Shame on you.
As you see I did notice a lot of things ! Normal I am in the hotel business but I didn’t make a fuse as I can accept a few mistakes but too much is too much….
Book a tour outside the hotel ... very much expensive in the hotel ... the tour proposed by some taxis drivers is cheaper.
April 18, 2012
Could be a nice hotel but ....
at first sight it s a nice new hotel .... but the management ... as to welcome u .... make u sign a form saying any damage due to a henna tattoo will be charged. i like better a welcome cocktail. i had a problem with the water in the bathroom due to the poor quality of the material.
the staff is good and efficient but the management is not professional.
the hotel charges 50 pesos to get a beach towel ... it could be a service included in the room rate ... next time u could charge the use of the swimming pool too ...
the flat screen was not working well ... the staff came but could not do anything ... i could not watch the french channel ... (as a friend in an other room got it)
April 17, 2012
Hotel is commendable. But better if beside beach.
Management willing to compensate its shortcomings.
By and large, our stay was satisfactory except for some defects in its room airconditioning which could have been avoided if there was proper n timely inspections thereof, inconveniences caused by defective shower gadget, lack of shower enclosure that causes flooding of bathroom, lack of towel bars n rings.
Management, when informed about these, was pleased n promised to look into them which is good enough to appreciate.
April 17, 2012
nice hotel and good location
our stay was great, the staff was frienldy. well love to come back
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Panglao Regents Park, Bohol
- 10 mins away from Alona - it's 10 mins away from Alona. the roads are a bit dark when
- A nice resort with friendly staff! - Clean and nice in a otherwise rather dirty Alona Beach. The
- Beatiful hotel, well designed - Panglao Regents Park is a very well designed and beautiful h
- Beautiful hotel, clean and affordable - Had a Fab stay at regents park its a great hotel with clean
- Best hotel for the price in Panglao - hotel was only a 8 minute walk to the beach and has a great
- cheap but nice hotel, peaceful with friendly staff - had problems with ants in 3 rooms in the end gave up but the
- cheap hotel - The hotel is 5-10 minutes walk going to Alona beach from the
- clean , peaceful hotel with friendly smiling staff - ...we enjoyed staying in this hotel...clean rooms, good loca
- clean hotel - nice hotel,clean,good service,friendly,good location
- comfortable hotel -
- everything is pretty good! - the staff is hospitable.the decoration is brand new and comf
- Excellent -
- friendly staff and close to alona beach - we liked the hotel and felt safe and good at this place. the
- good!! - good price taht good value for trip
i will go to this hotel
- Great hotel with huge pool, friendly staff -
- Great Hotel& Staff! - Five Star Hotel type but budget friendly.All the Staff were
- Great Hotel, my home away from home!! - I have stayed at the Panglao Regents Part Hotel on three dif
- great location - very accomodating staff great location not so far from the b
- Great Place, Large Rooms - Great place to stay if your traveling to Bohol. It's very ha
- Great pool and hotel service - offers basic accommodation, soft beds and pillows. cool airc
- great service and good location - very nice pool and accomodationg staff.
- Horrible Service, and no hot water - I stayed here for 4 nights, first two in a cheaper room, whi
- I love beach and food - Nice swimming pool, nice food, nice swimming pool, sun
- lovely hotel the sevice was great - my stay there for about 2 weeks with my partner the service
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - overall a peasant stay, nothing to write home about but noth
- Lovely hotel but rooms lack amenities and size - The hotel was overall good for it's price but I would have r
- lovely lovely - i stayed there with my mom and my cousins (20-24 y.o). i bel
- my second time staying in this hotel - i stayed in this hotel 2 years before. and last time, i like
- nice ambiance with good service - had a great time, staff so helpful and very creative in help
- nice hotel in the center and close to bars/resto - 50% of the staff is friendly, the location is not frontbeach
- Nice hotel though it was quite far from the beach. - Rooms should accommodate persons minimum not just 3.
- Nice Hotel - clean room,friendly staff. it was very hot outside, so we st
- nice hotel - nice hotel but in the room not have hanger for clothes and t
- nice location - nice and quiet place to stay. surroundings are clean. it is
- nice place with good service - we had a good time at this place. nice to come home from the
- Nice pool, close enough to beach - This hotel has a nice pool and is 10 min walk to Alona beach
- Nice resort style hotel -
- Nice short stay - We stayed only 3 nights and most time we spent sightseeing.
- nice, quiet place - the room was clean and were given 3 extra pillows for free.
- Nice...quiet....clean....perfect!!! - Great place for quietness....close to beach...just a short w
- not good enough - the rooms are small by local hotel standards, but overall en
- Relaxt -
- simple no frills hotel. - panglao regents park is set a bit a little away from the bea
- The service is good and clean hotel - this hotel is pretty new and clean, the swiming pool is also
- Very good hotel with great services and facilities - Very good hotel with great services and facilities, closed t
- Very good hotel - We stayed at this hotel in march 2013. We liked all: friendl
- Very, very good - We stayed at this hotel and I found it to be simple but offe
- Well,and comfortable,but the food tast bad.. -