Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Boat Station 2
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1947)
May 07, 2011
Good location hotel
good location for both local market and beach
Boracay Regency Beach Resort is located near the end of th St.1, which is excellent for those who seek for relatively quiet and peaceful, beautiful beach. Set set view was amazing at the shore near the hotel. Compared to the area around the D mall, the resort area is quiet and tidy.
Staffs are very friendly. Pools and restaurant inside the resort are so so.
Hotel Feature Tip:
I think there's no need to choose breakfast buffet option, since near D-mall there are so many excellent cafes and restaurants offering brunch menus at very reasonable price. I would try those cafes instead of resort buffet if I go to boracay again.
May 07, 2011
Great location, good service and good amenities.
Location is in the heart of Boracay.
we have a great time in the hotel, nothing negative to comment. if we will go back to boracay we surely check in @ regency.
May 07, 2011
Friendly staff and good location
We were upgraded from superior room unfortunately the room was very near the beach were the weekend parties are going on. . Nice hotel but be sure to get a room away from the beach if you want less noise.
Families with older children
May 06, 2011
Great Breakfast and location
The location is great, the food espeially breakfast was great
May 02, 2011
Good but very busy hotel in for a busy travelle
Big hotel many restaurants inthe middle of everything
One of the biggest hotels on the island, in the middle of the commeercialized buzy beach and night clubs, hense not a quiet location at all. Not a new hotel so the rooms are not little wet, nothing dries. In general OK of the price is ok, not great. We did not regret that stayed there for 2 days but will choose other places next time.
United States of America,
May 01, 2011
Great location for nightlife
Great location, nice pools
Rooms were a little more run down than we expected. We checked in and didn't have any hot water until we requested it. Near the "D" Mall. Pools were very nice and all around hotel service was great. Very popular location, every time we left the hotel to the beach, people were taking pics in front of the resort steps. It was very busy in that area at night, but we were in the central area of the hotel and it was fairly quiet.
If you want some peace, as you come out of the hotel to the main strip, go left the further you go, the quieter it is. To the right is the "D" mall and more active nightlife.
United States of America,
May 01, 2011
Gorgeous hotel, good location, so-so service
location, condition, cleanliness
We stayed 2 nights at the Regency. The hotel is one of the largest and busiest in Boracay so because of that you don't receive much personal service. That doesn't really matter though because the hotel is kept up immaculately and the location couldn't be better. We happened to be there during a rowing competition so the beach immediately infront of the hotel was not available to us. That was a major disappointment and visitors should be notified of that before bookings or compensated in some way.
The buffet immediately in front of the hotel is one of the best in Boracay. Spend some time walking around discovering the regency, it's much larger than you think!
Families with young children
April 29, 2011
Great location and good size room
Location-near to everything.
Our room is in best location. The pool is very accessible and the resto where we have our buffet. The shops are within reach and the shore is just a couple of steps away.
April 28, 2011
Fantastic Hotel with a welcome hospitality
prompt and superb service
Our first impression of Regency was a five star hotel in a very remote place. Impressive people and very hospitable and helpful, very trustworthy. You won't ever think being double crossed. Every person, every place and anywhere you will find tranquil moments. Food is superb especially the buffet breakfast. There's a feeling of a king in yourself. People of the hotel from housekeeper to the highest person on duty are really a moment of experience because of their unselfish assistance. The reception area is a center of hospitality with all the smiles of the pretty girls a real FILIPINA beauties. I will book again in my future vacation and I will go again at Regency in Boracay. Boracay to me is Regency. You won't regret. No wonder people of different nationalities keep on coming. Mabuhay to Regency. I highly recommend to anyone going to Boracay. Go Regency.
Book early if fully booked keep on trying. Regency will find a way to accomodate even at the last minute. You won't regret booking to Regency. Their rooms are magnificent and very clean.
Families with young children
April 27, 2011
Nice hotel but not 5 star quality!
It was our first family trip to Boracay. We found stayed at Regency Boracay based on reviews we've read in Agoda.
Location - the hotel, being on Station 2, is on a great spot. It's close to everything - D'Mall, Talipapa, restaurants along the beach and it has good spot on white beach.
Room - we stayed in deluxe room. The room was small with a few of the fixtures worn out and old. The bed was ok but the pillows were terrible - a couple were way too firm and a couple were uneven, just very uncomfortable. The bath and face towels were worn out. And in one of the 3 room make ups, the facial tissue and toilet tissues were not replenished.
Pool - we have a 5 year old so being close to the pool was important. We stayed near the biggest of the 3 pools. The pool was nice, it didn't have that strong chlorine smell. The pool attendant was very helpful and attentive.
Seabreeze Cafe (breakfast & lunch) - there was a variety of food. However, it was the same food (buffet breakfast) every morning. The cafe was very busy and we were seated in a dark corner on our 2nd day. The spot - where we were seated - didn't bother me much but what did bother me was the lack of service from not just one but all of the waiters and waitresses. I had to ask for coffee 3 times, I had to ask for milk twice, I had to order scrambled eggs twice and when I left the bottle of water which I paid for, no one bothered to contact us in the room to return the water! The attendants at the cafe entrance, who were supposed to be 'friendly' were not and they chatted until a customer actually approaches them. They should have been attentive and had a smile, way before the customer approaches them. This very bad experience at Seabreeze cafe was 'compensated' by the service we received from Geovil - he was an afternoon shift waiter at the cafe. We visited the cafe for afternoon tea and found Geovil's service superb! He should be acknowledged for his work and service to customers!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Boracay Regency Beach Resort, Boracay Island
- "One of the best in Station 2.." - It was generally great however I think some of the staff nee
- 3 Star Hotel trying to be a 5 Star - Room was on the 1st floor with no view, but advertised as a
- A beautiful stay at Boracay -
- Awesome Location and hotel - I enjoyed my stay at the resort.
The room was big, clean
- Bad Service!!! - We booked different room type for the whole period through a
- bad stay never again - You can stay here if you like cold showers and rude service.
- Beautiful hotel with great views - Was surprise at the size of the hotel when we arrived . The
- Best Hotel in Boracay - this is the best hotel in boracay. great rooms and services
- Best location on white beach with amazing service - I loved my stay. The people, food, activities and location w
- Best service - we stayed during the long weekend amidst other travellers, t
- Best Vacation Ever - i had the best stay at boracay regency. the highlight of the
- Boracay 2010 - Great hotel, by the beach and they have (widest) beachfront
- Boracay is truly a Paradise! - whenever i travel to the philippines, people i meet always r
- Boracay Regency Beach Resort, -
- Boracay Regency Beach Resort -
- Boracay Regency Beach Resort - if i ever come back to boracay, will still stay at this reso
- Boracay Regency Beach Resort - It was a great experience...Food was Nice
- Boracay Regency Beach Resort - Money well spent! :) At first you would think that room rate
- Boracay Regency Beach Resort - This was my first time staying in Boracay and staying at the
- Boracay Regency - Nice hotel, ideally located. Staff are nice but in need of t
- Boracay - My husband and I enjoyed our stay in Boracay for so many rea
- Clean and nice room. - our stay was really enjoyable. staff are helpful and friendl
- Clean,good food, very central hotel - Good service, good rooms but no view, very convenient free l
- Enjoyed our stay - We stayed at Boracay Regency in the 1st week of March 2011.
- Excellent hotel - I had a beautiful stay in this hotel. Very clean, great orga
- Excellent location and a very nice hotel - i chose to book this hotel for our first time visit in borac
- Excellent location, great pools - Had a great time there, but the food was pretty average (Bre
- Excellent resort and service with a smile - I booked 5 nights at the Boracay Regency for my girlfriend a
- Fantastic hotel and excellent staff - This hotel is wonderful! It’s Just the right size property.
- Fantastic Hotel with an excellent location - I really enjoyed my stay at the Boracay Regency! I got the c
- Good (but not great) hotel - the hotel has different wings - i believe as the result of e
- good experiences - Regency is the best hotel in boat station 2. Not for the one
- good hotel - had i great time staying with the hotel.
used glass in the
- Good location and the pool with the bar was nice - Rooms were average for the price.Right next to the beach is
- good location but still got much improvment space - everything is good but I booked room with double room only g
- Good location hotel - Boracay Regency Beach Resort is located near the end of th S
- Good location, excellent facilities great service - We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occassions over the
- Good location, great value - Great location with an excellent Italian restaurant. The re
- Good location - overall this is a resort with good location, nice room and b
- Good location - The main pool was windy and the water I found a bit cold, in
- Good luxury hotel - Boracay Regency is one of the most photographed resorts in t
- Grandiose Accomodation - We spend our honeymoon in this hotel, what comes out of my m
- Great Access to the Beach - It was really a wonderful vacation for our family after spen
- great beach resort with big pools - we enjoyed our stay at boracay regency hotel in boracay beca
- great facilities and value for your money - the only thing i did not like about the hotel was that the c
- Great facilities, restaurants and spa - Overall, the resort exceeded our expectations esp in terms o
- Great hotel and great experience. - It's a very nice hotel, with great food and very nice hotel
- Great hotel but very noisy - It's a huge hotel and the location is perfact. The only disa
- Great Hotel in a great location - The Regency was the perfect choice. Location was excellent.
- Great hotel room but without a view - The hotel room is very clean and the bathroom is big. The bu
- Great Hotel unfriendly staff - The room are clean and kept but very small. the double beds
- Great Hotel with excellent staff - Accommodation was good and quite spacious.
- Great hotel with good pools - The swimming pools are awesome, especially the one surrounde
- Great hotel with love -
- Great Hotel!!! Perfect Location, Fantastic service - This hotel was perfect, Great location right in the middle o
- Great Hotel, Great Location - The Boracay Regency Beach Resort is perfectly situated with
- Great hotel, great locations and friendly staff - Stayed here with a girlfriend in July, I would recommend thi
- Great Hotel - we loved our stay in the regency. hotel has all you need and
- Great in every aspects - i like this hotel very much because it has great service, re
- Great location and excellent facilities. - Best location, very good service, nice pool and good restaur
- great location and good service - Really enjoyed my stay and will go back...
very good service
- Great Location, fantastic food, superior service - my girl friend and i were at the regency during valentines w
- Great location, huge rooms, very clean - This resort was wonderful. Lots of staff everywhere to help
- Great location, nice outdoor band - Great location, with daily breakfast that provides a good sp
- Great location,nice room - nice hotel,lovelly staff,clean room and cosy ,the only preob
- great location. - Enjoyed our stay at the hotel. been to Boracay many times bu
- Great location. - The safe deposit box was loose from the wall. Great food at
- great location - excellent breakfasts provided.
the hotel sirs right on the
- Great location - Excellent we felt like royalty. Regency treats us as VIP and
- Great Location - Friendly staff. Good breakfast baffet and great location.
- Great location - We had to wait for our checking in, but once checked in , y
- Great place for a nice break! - We really enjoyed everything about this place. Beach is grea
- Great resort, prime location - this is our second time staying at the boracay regency and o
- Great resort - Nice resort and friendly staff. fast checking in and out.
- Heartwarming stay. - The staff was very accommodating with our request and the br
- Hotel with an excellent location and nice rooms - although this was a nice hotel to stay at, the only issue we
- I will come back again!!! - This is my second time in Boracay. Although West Cove has th
- it was ok - I mean the general ambiance was nice. But, I think for what
- Lovely Hote, two thumbs up! - thanks to boracay regency, our stay became unforgettable. t
- lovely hotel and clean. - i'd really like our stay in this hotel..the facilities of th
- Lovely Hotel and service with a smile. - enjoyed all the resort amenities. resort the biggest in bora
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - suitable for younger and couple staying,beside got live band
- lovely hotel with good location - good service aside from few fault in my room (water pressure
- lovely hotel with great location - this hotel has very great location right on the beach, near
- nice and clean, was even upgraded!! - overall it was great,friendly staff, clean surroundings, cle
- Nice cozy room, great for the price - Loved the area, but will warn you. Beautiful beach a few ste
- Nice good beach lovely people nice restauractivity - Nice Nice good beach lovely people nice restaurant
- Nice Rooms - It was really a worthwhile stay at Regency Boracay. How I wi
- nice -
- Nigel Break ! - Really very nice from check in to departure. Highly recomend
- Noisy, crowdy but excellent food nearby the hotel - The hotel is nearby the beach and there is a lot of shop or
- Not as good as I was expecting - I stayed in a suite with pool access on the east wing for si
- Not as good as it might seems - If you don't like hassle, arrange a transfer. It is rather i
- Not cheap but well worth the money - there are a lot of cheap hotels in Boracay, this hotel provi
- Old and Run Down Rooms - Since they charge more, I expected more but was very disappo
- One great experience - It is the Best Hotel in Boracay. The Hotel's location is at
- One of your best bets while in Boracay - We had a nice 4-night stay in Boracay Regency, one of the be
- Our favorite hotel in boracay - We always enjoy our stay at the Boracay Regency as it is a b
- Our Trip to Boracay - the hotel was great; location, service, facilities were grea
- Overpriced, wouldn't stay again - I expected alot from the hotel after reading other reviews a