Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (360)
February 15, 2011
my stay was fine... the room was so clean... the was so hospitable and servce you with a smile... for all the lovers out there who wants to stay in a romantic room set up? go book yourself now to Erus Suite Hotel
February 09, 2011
One of the better lower budget hotel
Cheap but requires maintenance
Trying to stay at boracay during Feb close to the Chinese New Year and at a time when Europeans escape thier winter definately requires one to plan ahead. The hotels pool never seemed to be used during our time since the beach was a 5min walk away. Located on Boat station 3 some may find the walk to station 2 too long. My suggestion walk along the beach. Erus definately provided us with what we required untill our other hotel (closer to the action) freed up rooms.
January 28, 2011
ONLY Choice if you cannot find other place to stay
Rooms with different colour, small, no hot water, nothing good
Friendly front desk, with a nice welcome drink,.
Far away from D'mall, very small room, without hot water(tried ask house keeping to fix it, no one come).
January 27, 2011
enjoyed my stay at erus. very friendly and helpful staff, rooms cleaned everyday. although it was quite far from the boracay nightlife
January 21, 2011
Nice new hotel but let down by noisy location
New hotel and stylish interior. Great bed and shower. Not too far from Station 2 partying.
I had high expectations for this new hotel, based on previous reviews. I stayed in a super deluxe room and it is a nice hotel. I'll start with the good points.
Friendly and helpful service, greeted with a drink and porter ready to take gear away. Great interior, great bed, huge shower, security box etc. Sink and toilet area in my room were rather cramped in contrast to the shower room. Included breakfast is good.
Unfortunately, Erus Hotel is really let down by its poor location and non-existent soundproofing. The hotel is right on the main road at Station 3 so you will hear constant traffic noise right until at least 2am in the morning. Also, another hotel is being built across the road from Erus, so there's constant construction noise as well! My super deluxe room was on 2nd floor overlooking the road. Not good!!
Station 3 is also a bit far from the main action, 15-20 min min walk to the action in Station 2 (e.g. Summer Palace bar and D'mall area). Getting to Station 1 is a 5 min tricycle ride or 40 min walk.
Hotel itself has a sensible guest/joiner policy, so if you are looking to hook up in Boracay (whether it be with foreigner or local), Erus Hotel is a reasonable option. Best to email them first to confirm this policy.
I would only stay at this hotel again with a substantial discount. What i paid is too much for a hotel room in a noisy spot despite the nice interior.
So I'll give this hotel a minor recommendation, but be aware of the noise. Bring earplugs!
Boracay nightlife is overrated. Club Paraw and Summer Palace are the best picks for a good mix of locals and foreigners.
January 15, 2011
spacoius and well designed room
you will be glad with your stay in this hotel. Though it's about ten minute walk to the beach, but the room is cozy. External of the hotel may need renovation, it shows the age of age of the building.
We're satisfied with what we get from what we pay.
There are so many things uou can do in boracay, you won't get bored.
December 10, 2010
Nice hotel and good service
location is not good for outgoing to d'mall but nice hotel and best deal
nice food,accomodation and also nice service
the pool is too small
the charter small bus is good furnish and bargainable price
Blue mango;not far from erus suites is great!
I went on tour at Ariel's house;to jump off at Ariel's point but not so interesting much,not worth for money
Sighseeing around island is great experience,i hire tricycle for 500 Ps/3 hrs
December 06, 2010
Great premises, rooms are very comfortable
nice and cozy rooms, friendly staff, rich breakfast
i had a pleasant stay at the hotel/condos. staff was very helpful and they even arrnaged a trasnfer back to caticaln airport early in the morning. beds in the rooms are incredibly comfortable, overall, i loved it.
November 16, 2010
I spent first 2 days in Boracay here. What I should really thank for the nice service Erus offered. All the waiter and waitress there are nice and kindly. Thanks for their help, especially for their shuttle bus. I left Boracay in a heavy rainy day, and it is diffcult for a tutu car to carry all our luggages, the shuttle bus of Erus did help me a lot. May be I will still choose Erus next time if I would have change to Boracay again, even it is really a little noise when I sleep, hehe. The second what I like of Erus, of course, is their soft bed, haha.
Erus is not far from the another side of D'talipapa, just 1 min's walk.
October 24, 2010
Nice ambient and very modern look
very near to D'Mall and D'talipapa ( paid only 10 peso per person per ride ). Bathroom can become sauna, a lot of TV channel, walking distance to white beach and free WiFi, beach towe
1. Enjoyed our stay because we got free WiFi in our room.
2. We had hot water such that the bathroom can be turned into sauna. We spend an hour inside inprovise sauna.
3. Very near to D'Mall and D'talipapa. We practically ate at D'talipapa every day. Seafoods are abandunt and damn cheap. 4. White beach is only 5min walk.
5. Accesssable to all boat stations paying only each ride.
6. Hotel provides free beach towel.
7. Receptionist and security guard are very friendly. Feel home and safe.
1. Eat at D'talipapa to enjoy cheap seafoods. You can just buy the seafoods and ask the restaurant to cook for you at cheap price.
2. Pay no more than 10 peso per ride for short distance.
3. easy to locate the hotel by just mention OneMGM.
4. Explore by walking, you will see more.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Erus Suites Hotel, Boracay Island
- Affordable Hotel by the main district - Very afforable hotel with good facilities and quite near to
- Chic hotel room in boracay - Pleasant stay, comfortable, friendly staff, clean, not bad f
- clean hotel and good accomodation - its nice but somewhat far from the center of the island, but
- clean - clean , people nice!
- Difficult to say - First, never select Super Deluxe Room. Deluxe room are meter
- Erus Suites Hotel in Boracay - The best thing is its accessibility to both White Beach and
- Excellent Service, Amazing Smile - I booked for 2 nights, and then moved to other hotels for re
- Grat location, small but clean rooms - the hotel was not bad, the rooms although small had good air
- Great Staff, Value for Money and Very Good Rooms - The staff are very attentive, helpful and plain nice. Amenit
- Handy for transport & beach -
- its not amazing... - We find that the location is a bit poor as you will need to
- Lovely hotel but very noisy - the most best hotel i have ever stayed in, sadly ruined by i
- Lovers Nest - my stay was fine... the room was so clean... the was so hosp
- Nice affordable hotel - For the price the hotel was a great deal for the quality of
- Nice hotel - strong *** - nice hotel with smiling personnel. free wi-fi internet quite
- Nice Hotel and Friendly staff! - Nice rooms but a bit far from the party place in Boracay.Ve
- nice hotel - super enjoyed our vacation,the room is so comfortable and so
- Nice service but bad location small room - Well, we took a Suite since everything was booked, the hotel
- Prepare yourself to be wowed... - My first time in Boracay and after scouting for accommodatio
- Solid hotel with good rooms - They take care of you. It is a very nice hotel. Has everyt
- The worst hotel in the world - False photos, and worst service.全世界最差的酒店。简直就是骗子酒店。照片十分虚伪，和真实