Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Boat Station 1
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (953)
August 02, 2012
Nice hotel lovely beach
Garden rooms clean and quite
Nice hotel, in probably the best beach, personal is qualified maybe the only minus the breakfast and the food from the bar.
July 27, 2012
"Great location and hotel service"
Spacious and clean rooms, friendly staff, nice beachfront
We love the serenity of the place. It's perfect for those who prefer to relax and enjoy the beach less the big crowd. The rooms are also clean and well-maintained by friendly staff. A room for 2 can comfortably fit up to 4 guests in other hotels. Our stay includes a buffet breakfast with ample food choices. Food selections are little changed every morning though but satisfying nonetheless.
There are masseuse and sightseeing/ beach activity guides along the resort's beachfront. No need to go any farther if you need to get a massage.
United States of America,
July 25, 2012
Lovely hotel, pleasant staff
Excellent stay at the Sea Wind Resort. Close enough but away from busy Boat Station #2. Just a short walk away on the beautiful beach at low tide. Private beach was nice, relaxing. The staff was very nice an attentive, answering as many questions as possible. Could get noisy at times if a family with many children are next door.
United States of America,
July 24, 2012
Awesome beach away from the action, O.K. hotel
This was the second time my husband and I stayed at this hotel. The first time was in January 2010, and it was amazing. The weather was perfect, the beach was stunning, and we didn't leave the resort for an entire three days. This time, July 2012, was completely different. Being there during the rainy season is always risky, and unfortunately, most of our time there was stormy. That means we spent a lot less time at the beach and more time in the actual hotel.
Not having a beautiful beach to distract us, we were forced to observe the hotel more closely. First, the bed was really bad: the mattress was very old and sunken in the middle. Second, the food is not very good. It's not very expensive, but it's just not very good. Third, the hotel doesn't offer guests anything to do during stormy weather. Meaning, if you can't be at the beach, you'll have to be at the small bar or in your room. There is no game room or library or anything to entertain guests.
Like I said, when we stayed here the first time, we were at the beach all day, every day, and it was wonderful. The stretch of beach outside the hotel is truly stunning. But this time we found the hotel to be boring. One of the best nights we had was when we went out to the busier part of town, where all the bars and restaurants are. That's where the action is.
This hotel is very quiet (maybe too quiet) and the beach is lovely (when it's not stormy), but the hotel itself is just O.K. Given that there are so many other options, I think we will stay somewhere else next time.
Go into town for the fun. Lots of bars, lots of cheap drinks and great music. Hotel area is BORING.
July 23, 2012
The best for quality/Price
Location, Friendly staff, food is very good, really well prepared to let you enjoy in case the wheather gets really bad.
We got a double room really spacious, clean, peaceful and the bed was really comfortable. the hotel is located in 1 station, it takes like 15 minutes maximum to get to the mall, where the party is. you can get there walking along the beach.
I stayed there 4 days and most of the time was raining really badly. But luckily for us, this hotel is really well prepared in case this happens. It has open area covered place where to eat, also it is protected in case is too windy outside and you barely notice it. they have bars where you can get really good cocktails for a good price, i highly recommend the mango daiquiri!
About the food, we had breakfast included and it was quite good. But as well they have buffet service for lunch and dinner where you have many options seafood, meat, pasta, salads...and they cook it in front of you. As I said before, we had really bad weather and we had to eat in the hotel and it was reaaaally good.
This hotel is divided in two, the part across the road, and the other one on the beach where the reception is situated. Try to get a room where the reception is, it is much better in case the weather gets really bad. You have the bars and eating area in here as well.
United States of America,
July 22, 2012
Quiet beach front property
This resort is fantastic! It has everything you could ever want -- very friendly staff and security. The rooms were big with traditional and elegant furnishings. The landscape around the villas were lush and tropical with private swimming pools that were very clean and cold. The beach front bar was especially nice with great bartenders and delicious food. I recommend this resort as the best on the island of Boracay!
July 21, 2012
ideal for relaxing and swimming
location, spacious garden, big room
I will reserve again at this place. Location is at the quiet end of sta. 1, but walking distance to the restaurants and shopping side of sta.2. The Catholic church is only 5 minutes walk and the grotto is a short distance along the beach. The room is fairly big with hard wood flooring and good mattress. The staffs are responsive with a smile and cooperative. The buffet breakfast has both local and western dishes. The pool is relatively small, however the garden has plenty of space for just sitting and relaxing. The massage benches are right across the beach. I saw few litters on the beach, and I hope the hotel will make effort to maintain its cleanliness even if this is already public space.
use the regular boat Try the restaurants serving indian and middle eastern dishes at sta. 1 & 2.
Families with young children
July 21, 2012
Great location for a family
The beach is perfect white sand
The staff were warm, friendly and helpful. The rooms were large and well maintained.the cleaning service was twice daily and plenty of beach towels. The pool in the garden was great for the kids and we played frisbee in the garden too. It's an easy 500 meter walk down the beach to the restaurants. The hotel is well laid out and good for families.
D'TILIPAPA is a must do for dinner if you like fresh sea food.
Families with older children
July 17, 2012
Laid back and very relaxing...
Just what I expected from my holiday... relaxing, fresh air and laid back. First thing when you open your door in the morning, you see the white sand and crisp blue water and feel the fresh breeze touching your cheeks... My 14 year old boy really enjoyed chasing the fish underwater without getting scared of the deep end. The kids especially enjoyed the breakfast... and the activities around the beach. SAiling, island hopping, buggy riding. I enjoyed the ride up to Mt. Luho. That view is just spectacular!!!
Hotel Feature Tip:
If you are goind to Boracay, stay at Station 1. Boracay is famous for the white fine sand and clear beach where you would think you are in an endless pool. Staying in the other areas is just like staying in any other beach.
Families with older children
July 12, 2012
Very relax atmosphere with lots of space ...
relax/spacious (not cramped like Stn 2 hotels), quiet, best beach quality
Sea Wind offers good quality service. But most of all, the hotel has the best beach quality. They maintain their beach front clean (a staff is cleaning and brushing the sand neatly every morning, the sand quality is very good, the quality Boracy is known far - I noticed by walking barefoot from Stn 2-1, the sand quality is different - much coarser goind to stn 2 area, location is just right, quiet enough, yet not too far from the D Talipapa, D Mall (10 mins nice walk especially at night, along the beach). Rooms are clean and if you like the local motiff (bahay kubo, bamboo, spanish theme), you'd appreciate it more. My daughter love the poster bed, with its embroidered cover. It's a perfect place especially for family.
Boracay restos are pricey. You can try instead the D Talipapa especially if you are a big group. You can buy the ingredients in the talipapa and the resto will cook them for you (with a fee of course).
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sea Wind Resort, Boracay Island
- Awesome resort - Without a doubt the best place to stay on Boracay. Location
- Beach Front hotel - Everytime i stay in boracay, i always stay in seawind, becau
- Big spacious room and great service - all the staff were very friendly and accommodating. our room
- Excellent Service but their rooms need upgrading - we had to change the days of our stay due to a medical emerg
- Fantastic hotel.great location on the beach. - very clean hotel.room spacious good views.plenty of towels a
- Fantastic Hotel - had a wonderful time. the hotel was clean, in a great locat
- Good location and service - Highly recommended. On quiet area of the Island but accessib
- Good location with powdery sand - Great location and good size swimming pool & outdoor bar. Ne
- Good location - This hotel was very nice and we actually found it while we w
- Great hotel to stay at - Unlike some, we loved the breakfast that was offered. I tho
- Great location , good size of rooms - well maintain, very comfortable. Good breakfast an also good
- Great location and friendly service - breakfast is alright, made to order eggs
expensive dinner b
- Great location and very clean rooms - the room was big and very clean however, we got the room nex
- great location near on the beach - very nice but I think checking out is a bit early @ 11 AM ?
- Great location, best beachfront - Rooms are big and easily fit 4 people, great to have a balco
- Great location, nature feel - - perfect location
- good mix of clientele
- big rooms (ex
- Great location. Friendly staff - Great location right on the beach. Friendly staff and rooms
- Great Location - It would have been best if bathroom lights were made brighte
- Great location - the room was a bit small but the housekeeping staff kept it
- Great Stay - Would recommend - we attended for a wedding, stayed for a week. approx 20 auss
- It was fantastic....wish we had more time there - Loved every minute of it......can't wait to go back!!!
- Lovely hotel in a great location and great service - Had an enjoyable stay at this lovely resort with the beach j
- lovely resort, comfortable room, and nice staff - this is a nice hotel and i def would love to suggest it to f
- Nice beach front hotel - Had a wonderful 4days 3 nights stay and sea wind resort , ni
- Nice hotel lovely beach - Nice hotel, in probably the best beach, personal is qualifie
- Nice place - Nice place to relax for a few days. Good selection at breakf
- Nice quiet place - Very enjoyable stay. Quiet place with all the amenities you
- Old hotel but with great food, service and staff ! - When we arrived, the staff greeted us with utmost rspect and
- paradise -
- real nice location - this is a real nice place to stay and location is good. its
- Relaxing -
- Sea Wind Resort Boracay - very positive - We are newlyweds and enjoyed the time in Boracay to the full
- Sea Wind Resort, -
- Sea Wind Resort -
- Sea Wind Resort - I would stay here again for sure!!
- Spacious with great location, clean rooms - Friendly staff, rooms are clean but it's bit old already.
- Splendid Hotel, Warm and Friendly Staff - I really liked my stay. It was a pleasant stay. We were at G
- Superb Quiet Location - We stayed 5 days here and it was such a great exprience, nic
- The part of the beach with the nice sand - The hotel is nice and clean. It is located on the beach, so
- The Ultimate Wedding Venue and Island Resort - my wife had our wedding at the seawind resort. to put it sim
- Traditional hotel with great service - i was at first a bit apprehensive on staying in this hotel a
- Two thumbs up - We enjoyed our stay immensely. The highlight would have to b
- Unexpectedly a very good resort at boracay! - Was expecting the place to look really old since it's one of
- very nice and quite hotel for couple vocation - this hotel are located in station 1, it's very nice and quie
- Very nice hotel - Extremely pleasant surprised by everything - the powder-suga
- Will come back again! - Our whole group loved the hotel that when it was time to swi