Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (953)
March 23, 2012
very nice and quite hotel for couple vocation
very nice and quiet, compare to the hotels on Station 2. The swimming is big and wide open spaces, good break fast,
this hotel are located in station 1, it's very nice and quiet. there is a lot of open space in the hotel area, bar, swimming pool, dinning area.
March 16, 2012
Direkt am White Beach
Ruhige Lage, direkt am Strand gelegen, sehr gepflegte Anlage
Das Hotel liegt direkt am White Beach von Boracay. Sehr ruhige Lage aber dennoch ist man zu Fuß in ca. 15 Minuten bei der D-Mall, wo es auch eine Menge verschiedener Restaurants gibt. Uns hat es hier sehr gut gefallen. Der Service war sehr gut. Das Frühstücksbuffet ist reichhaltig ist jedoch eher für den asiatischen Gast zugeschnitten.
Wir kommen auf jeden Fall wieder hierher.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Hotel direkt am Strand, ruhige Lage, sehr zu empfehlen, wir kommen wieder
March 02, 2012
Excellent in all
Nice location, great service, love the food
We got very luxurious stay in this hotel. Its a home away from home. Its very nice location, the room is good but we felt irritated with the aircon. Hope the upgrade it. The most we like is the unlimited food, we keep imagining how we enjoy the food. I cant forget we keep eating our dinner until such time only us left in the table but the staff keep putting put in our plates..its very great experience. The sevices, the staff is so lovely and sweet and very gentleman. We felt that some cultures of a filipino the preserve and we thank you for sharing it... Want to come back again there.
February 27, 2012
The access to the beach is right in front, there's a pool and the food is excellent.
It was very relaxing and worth the price. The place was very good for forgetting about the stress of work and busy life.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Enjoy your drinks by the beach or pool side. Order from the bar and they will serve it wherever you please.
February 25, 2012
I have stayed at this hotel with guests on many occasions. The location is brilliant. It's right in the centre of beach station 1 and near willy's rock. The part of the beach that it is on is gorgeous. The rooms are fairly basic and the food is not fantastic but for the price you pay it is definitely one of the better hotels in Boracay. I would definitely stay here again.
February 22, 2012
Great location - quieter end but short walk
right on the beach, large rooms, swimming pool, quieter end so less hassle by vendors
we had a great stay here. the breakfast is not the best as it is not kept hot but there is cereal, bread and the usual bacon, sausages etc. it is a easy walk for 7 mins to the centre of the action along white beach but it was great to stay not right in the middle of town as it is just non stop all night. there are plenty of sun lounges to use and the hotel as ladies who offer you massages right on the beach on the lounges. massages are only like. you can get a massage for like 250 in town but it is niceer and quieter up at the hotel. there is a bar right on the beach and although the beers a more epensive than other places they are still only about $2.50aus.
February 20, 2012
The Most Beautiful Beachfront in Boracay
gorgeous beachfront, nice pool, a number of rooms that open up almost to the beachfront itself, pretty canopy beds, good service
i have stayed at sea wind resort many times in the past, i have also tried out more expensive places on the island. sea wind's rooms may be simpler, but it without a doubt has the most beautiful beachfront in boracay -- the seemingly widest, whitest and most seaweed free stretch of beach in front of a boracay resort.
sea wind's rooms have rustic charm, are kept clean and are complete with all the basic amenities. some of its rooms have incredibly romantic canopy beds.
the staff in sea wind is friendly but professional, there is an atmosphere of family bonding among staff at the resort.
i'm not a fan of its breakfast offerings however -- the corned beef is not the best quality, the bacon tough, the sausages not special.
if you want quick access to the beach, request for one of the beachfront rooms. if you want a quiet, romantic hideaway, the rooms across the street from the main resort are lovely.
February 19, 2012
Poor Quality of the hotel
We have been pretty disappointed by the facilities of the hotel: everything looks old and the room was not so comfortable (dark, hard bed and humid). The swimming pool has nothing special and the food of the hotel is terrible.
However I must say that the staff is very helpful and the location on the "quiet" part of Boracay is relaxing. Few hotels around look much better though.
Try the Breakfast at Fridays Resort
United States of America,
February 18, 2012
Nice hotel but noisy room
Nice location in station 1 of the White Beach
Sea Wind Resort is located on a nice wide beach in station 1 of the White Beach near Fridays and Discovery Shores. However, our room was on the other side of the main road and it probably had no insulation because we could hear the noise from the street and from the people upstairs very clearly.
The staff was nice and pleasant especially Patty at the front desk, Nelly in the office and Elma Suarez in Reservation department.
The mango shake/smoothie was very good.
Boat trip around the island with stops at Crystal Cove Island and Puka Beach was very nice.
February 18, 2012
A beautiful place away from Home
Location, the food and the service
everything as described in the write ups. short distance to a wide and quiet beach is a beauty.
Try to ensure that transfers included in your pre booking plan as there is a high change of travel delay.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sea Wind Resort, Boracay Island
- Awesome resort - Without a doubt the best place to stay on Boracay. Location
- Beach Front hotel - Everytime i stay in boracay, i always stay in seawind, becau
- Big spacious room and great service - all the staff were very friendly and accommodating. our room
- Excellent Service but their rooms need upgrading - we had to change the days of our stay due to a medical emerg
- Fantastic hotel.great location on the beach. - very clean hotel.room spacious good views.plenty of towels a
- Fantastic Hotel - had a wonderful time. the hotel was clean, in a great locat
- Good location and service - Highly recommended. On quiet area of the Island but accessib
- Good location with powdery sand - Great location and good size swimming pool & outdoor bar. Ne
- Good location - This hotel was very nice and we actually found it while we w
- Great hotel to stay at - Unlike some, we loved the breakfast that was offered. I tho
- Great location , good size of rooms - well maintain, very comfortable. Good breakfast an also good
- Great location and friendly service - breakfast is alright, made to order eggs
expensive dinner b
- Great location and very clean rooms - the room was big and very clean however, we got the room nex
- great location near on the beach - very nice but I think checking out is a bit early @ 11 AM ?
- Great location, best beachfront - Rooms are big and easily fit 4 people, great to have a balco
- Great location, nature feel - - perfect location
- good mix of clientele
- big rooms (ex
- Great location. Friendly staff - Great location right on the beach. Friendly staff and rooms
- Great Location - It would have been best if bathroom lights were made brighte
- Great location - the room was a bit small but the housekeeping staff kept it
- Great Stay - Would recommend - we attended for a wedding, stayed for a week. approx 20 auss
- It was fantastic....wish we had more time there - Loved every minute of it......can't wait to go back!!!
- Lovely hotel in a great location and great service - Had an enjoyable stay at this lovely resort with the beach j
- lovely resort, comfortable room, and nice staff - this is a nice hotel and i def would love to suggest it to f
- Nice beach front hotel - Had a wonderful 4days 3 nights stay and sea wind resort , ni
- Nice hotel lovely beach - Nice hotel, in probably the best beach, personal is qualifie
- Nice place - Nice place to relax for a few days. Good selection at breakf
- Nice quiet place - Very enjoyable stay. Quiet place with all the amenities you
- Old hotel but with great food, service and staff ! - When we arrived, the staff greeted us with utmost rspect and
- paradise -
- real nice location - this is a real nice place to stay and location is good. its
- Relaxing -
- Sea Wind Resort Boracay - very positive - We are newlyweds and enjoyed the time in Boracay to the full
- Sea Wind Resort, -
- Sea Wind Resort -
- Sea Wind Resort - I would stay here again for sure!!
- Spacious with great location, clean rooms - Friendly staff, rooms are clean but it's bit old already.
- Splendid Hotel, Warm and Friendly Staff - I really liked my stay. It was a pleasant stay. We were at G
- Superb Quiet Location - We stayed 5 days here and it was such a great exprience, nic
- The part of the beach with the nice sand - The hotel is nice and clean. It is located on the beach, so
- The Ultimate Wedding Venue and Island Resort - my wife had our wedding at the seawind resort. to put it sim
- Traditional hotel with great service - i was at first a bit apprehensive on staying in this hotel a
- Two thumbs up - We enjoyed our stay immensely. The highlight would have to b
- Unexpectedly a very good resort at boracay! - Was expecting the place to look really old since it's one of
- very nice and quite hotel for couple vocation - this hotel are located in station 1, it's very nice and quie
- Very nice hotel - Extremely pleasant surprised by everything - the powder-suga
- Will come back again! - Our whole group loved the hotel that when it was time to swi