Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Boat Station 1
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (951)
United States of America,
January 14, 2012
Traditional hotel with great service
Service of staff, great price for what you get
i was at first a bit apprehensive on staying in this hotel as i had my heart set on discovery shores and two seasons. however, we booked our trip two days before we arrived and of course, the hotels were almost all booked. i found the seawind though a travel agent but decided to book through agoda because the prices were better. with the excellent service by the staff and the location in station one, you could not beat the price of this hotel. although the hotel is a bit older than many of the new hotels in boracay, the hotel is very well-kept. the rooms are clean and serviced daily and they give two free bottles of water a day. the decor is traditional and the room does not come with a flat screen but who goes to boracay to sit in their room and watch tv anyway. we stayed for 7 nights and enjoyed every moment of it. the hotel even provides two umbrellas each room for those rainy nights! we would definitey go back to sea wind!
January 12, 2012
near s1, good location. the decoration is stylish and unique. the restaurant is villa style that i think is beautiful. when the evening we stay there, it operated an wedding party which is so romantic.
Hotel Feature Tip:
January 12, 2012
great location,lovely staff,beautiful surrounds
all of above,walking length of White Beach saw nothing to rival it!
Most enjoyable few days, you are able to do as little or as much as you like.
negotiate strongly with boatman for snorkelling trips
January 08, 2012
Location, staff and service
stayed in super deluxe room. due to a wedding there were no rooms available with sea view. however got room 504 at the back which was very nice and suited me and my friend very well. the room had two queen size beds, balcony, and a big bathroom. the beds mattresses were a bit hard.
there was no flat screen tv, only the old crt ones. but who travels to boracay to watch tv?
the breakfast is average with no an acceptable variation of western and filipino food.
the staff is just amazing and really makes a difference. there is a nice pool/beach bar. no happy hour anymore, but still good prices.
boat station 1 is the nicest part of whitebeach and my choice of staying when in boracay.
price a bit stiff during peak season, but worth it.
January 06, 2012
The hotel is tired and in need of a makover. Breakfast is ok - nothing special. Staff are friendly and helpful. The best thing about this hotel is the location. However if you like clean hotels with good water pressure, fluffy towels and modern facilities look elsewhere - you can do better.
Cafe Del Mar (Beach Stataion 2) has excellent food and cocktails and great lounges to watch the sun go down.
Families with young children
January 04, 2012
Great location but poor service & old equipment
Firstly, it has a good location since it has a beach front. That is what i like about it the most.
Secondly, their phone and Tv didnt work the first time. They had to replace the cables. Meaning, they do not undergo preventive maintenance.
Thirdly, the worst part of my stay, when we checked out, the front desk clerk commented with a sigh - " hay, salamat" ...meaning, she was synical about me returning and checking out at lunch time rather than their policy of 11am.
For me, their check out time policy is absurd and the remark of their front desk clerk is un-called for and offensive.
I would never book or stay at Sea wind again.
Families with young children
December 29, 2011
friendly and accomodating staff
breakfast and dinner buffet
The resort was clean and staff are friendly and accomodating. We had a senior citizen in our group and the staff really helped in moving him around especially during the airport transfer. Although the airport transfer is a bit pricey P1100 per pax and is not included in the hotel rate.
The breakfast buffet which was included in the rate was very good with a good selection of western and filipino dishes. The seafood dinner buffet is also good and reasonably priced.
We forgot to pack some sand toys and unfortunately the resort does not have any either.
Have to shop at D'Mall and try Jonas' fruit shake
United States of America,
December 29, 2011
Could we have stayed longer we would have...great staff, nice rooms, nice stay on beach, great food...an overall great experience!!
They have a great dinner buffet on certain night, featuring BBQ!!
December 20, 2011
great location on a beautiful white beach
rooms are beautiful ...mine had a four poster bed. very clean and airconditioned. Hotel has 3 pools with two very quiet ones with shady location. Beach is clean and has lovely white sand
Overall people were professional and helpful. Security guards everywhere and guns were a little off putting. But guards were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a bit boring and not a lot of variety. no room service either. Hotel was very quiet and peaceful.
Island has many trikes with only one main road. If you get in and tell them where you want to go you pay premium price (50-60 peso) but if you walk in the direction you want and they pick you up you pay 20 peso.
If you are going on a sightseeing trip ask a lot of questions and try to get everything included. They love to sell you add-ons.
December 19, 2011
Great location of hotel but not our room
Right on the beach, lovely staff, good sized room
Our room (6) was a single story house with a thatched roof at beach level, although set back from the beach as are all the rooms, passed by to get to other rooms which are within a three story complex behind ours. For privacy and security we could not leave our curtains or windows open and so had to use the noisy air conditioner to keep cool. As all the upper rooms were full we were unable to move. While we coped, we prefer not to use air conditioning. A ceiling fan (quiet) capable of low to medium setting would solve this, as well as be more environmentally friendly. Shutters would be useful in order to keep the windows open.
The breakfast was included and there was a selection of fresh fruit, eggs done to order as well as Philippino foods. There were no medium or high fibre choices of bread and cereals, only highly refined. A big variety of teas but English breakfast was either very popular or not usually requested as there was only a few sachets out each time, but the staff graciously got more when requested.
If you like sailing, do an around the island outrigger sail. With the wind and swell on the other side of the island, it was great fun. The two men sailing it were very capable and friendly.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sea Wind Resort, Boracay Island
- Awesome resort - Without a doubt the best place to stay on Boracay. Location
- Beach Front hotel - Everytime i stay in boracay, i always stay in seawind, becau
- Big spacious room and great service - all the staff were very friendly and accommodating. our room
- Excellent Service but their rooms need upgrading - we had to change the days of our stay due to a medical emerg
- Fantastic hotel.great location on the beach. - very clean hotel.room spacious good views.plenty of towels a
- Fantastic Hotel - had a wonderful time. the hotel was clean, in a great locat
- Good location and service - Highly recommended. On quiet area of the Island but accessib
- Good location with powdery sand - Great location and good size swimming pool & outdoor bar. Ne
- Good location - This hotel was very nice and we actually found it while we w
- Great hotel to stay at - Unlike some, we loved the breakfast that was offered. I tho
- Great location , good size of rooms - well maintain, very comfortable. Good breakfast an also good
- Great location and friendly service - breakfast is alright, made to order eggs
expensive dinner b
- Great location and very clean rooms - the room was big and very clean however, we got the room nex
- great location near on the beach - very nice but I think checking out is a bit early @ 11 AM ?
- Great location, best beachfront - Rooms are big and easily fit 4 people, great to have a balco
- Great location, nature feel - - perfect location
- good mix of clientele
- big rooms (ex
- Great location. Friendly staff - Great location right on the beach. Friendly staff and rooms
- Great Location - It would have been best if bathroom lights were made brighte
- Great location - the room was a bit small but the housekeeping staff kept it
- Great Stay - Would recommend - we attended for a wedding, stayed for a week. approx 20 auss
- It was fantastic....wish we had more time there - Loved every minute of it......can't wait to go back!!!
- Lovely hotel in a great location and great service - Had an enjoyable stay at this lovely resort with the beach j
- lovely resort, comfortable room, and nice staff - this is a nice hotel and i def would love to suggest it to f
- Nice beach front hotel - Had a wonderful 4days 3 nights stay and sea wind resort , ni
- Nice hotel lovely beach - Nice hotel, in probably the best beach, personal is qualifie
- Nice place - Nice place to relax for a few days. Good selection at breakf
- Nice quiet place - Very enjoyable stay. Quiet place with all the amenities you
- Old hotel but with great food, service and staff ! - When we arrived, the staff greeted us with utmost rspect and
- paradise -
- real nice location - this is a real nice place to stay and location is good. its
- Relaxing -
- Sea Wind Resort Boracay - very positive - We are newlyweds and enjoyed the time in Boracay to the full
- Sea Wind Resort, -
- Sea Wind Resort -
- Sea Wind Resort - I would stay here again for sure!!
- Spacious with great location, clean rooms - Friendly staff, rooms are clean but it's bit old already.
- Splendid Hotel, Warm and Friendly Staff - I really liked my stay. It was a pleasant stay. We were at G
- Superb Quiet Location - We stayed 5 days here and it was such a great exprience, nic
- The part of the beach with the nice sand - The hotel is nice and clean. It is located on the beach, so
- The Ultimate Wedding Venue and Island Resort - my wife had our wedding at the seawind resort. to put it sim
- Traditional hotel with great service - i was at first a bit apprehensive on staying in this hotel a
- Two thumbs up - We enjoyed our stay immensely. The highlight would have to b
- Unexpectedly a very good resort at boracay! - Was expecting the place to look really old since it's one of
- very nice and quite hotel for couple vocation - this hotel are located in station 1, it's very nice and quie
- Very nice hotel - Extremely pleasant surprised by everything - the powder-suga
- Will come back again! - Our whole group loved the hotel that when it was time to swi