Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (454)
February 21, 2011
I stay one night and I left the hotel because if was fully booked next day .The hotel is new with 5 stars room .
United States of America,
February 16, 2011
This is a business hotel and not one for tourists. It is not in a good area. The staff is helpful and friendly. I had to ask for hot water several times. But this is a problem common to many asian hotels.
February 12, 2011
Good place to stay in Cebu city
excellent breakfast choice
very nice room
excellent breakfast buffet
all of those for a very good price
February 12, 2011
Nice Hotel, good value
definitely the price of the hotel
i really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. the room are not huge but big enough and also very clean. there was also a fridge and a small kitchen in the so-called "suite". great tv, soft bed but air-condition was too noisy. staff was friendly, professional and very helpful. good choice of breakfast and free wifi in the lobby made it a perfect stay. will definitely come again!
Great Japanese restaurants down the street.
February 12, 2011
comfortable, clean, breakfast is satisfactory
It met my expectations based on the price range.
Easily accessible in terms of travel.
Families with older children
February 08, 2011
Convenient and clean
Easily accessible to the SM do not have 10 minutes or ayala
Basiclly, it'really nice hotel. Have very conviniet location and nice city view.( in upper floor).
It's very near for 2 big shopping mall, SM and Ayala.it only take 10 mins. Or less than 100 pesos fee.
Suit for bussiness trip and shopping trip.
February 07, 2011
Nice hotel with professional service
Spacious rooms, great service, nice buffet breakfast
Our stay in Alpa Suites was brief and satisfactory. Check-in and check-out were smooth, the reception staff and all other staff were all very cordial and helpful, room service was prompt, rooms and bathrooms were clean and well furnished. The ground floor restaurant has a variety of items in their breakfast menu.
The only cons that we could find are that the hotel location was not in proper Cebu City, so all the places of tourist interests were not easily accessible and with all the European style that they have maintained in their suites, they could have easily incorporated a bathtub inside the bathroom.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel offers sightseeing tour and pick-up/see-off options, but the charges are very high. The Hotel quoted about 470 PHP for pick-up from Ferry terminal, whereas the taxi fare was about 100 PHP...there is a Jeepney stand near the hotel (Route Number 03A) which goes as far as Carbon market, and many places of interest for tourists are near that place (the fort, Magellan's cross, Basilica of Santo Nino, etc...are all walkable distance)
February 06, 2011
Recommended for Cebu
Excellent large clean room with comfy King bed and regular size fridge/microwave/sink
Best value for mid-range hotel in Cebu. Room is twice the size of Parklane.
Excellent courtesy and services by all hotel staff.
It is a nice comfortable place to stay in Cebu.
February 04, 2011
Great hotel, nice staff, clean rooms
clean and new rooms, very friendly staff, nice breakfast buffet
i stayed in alpa city suites and hotel for two nights. the staff was super friendly, helping out whenever i needed anything. the rooms were very clean and new, nothing to complain about! the rates are very affordable.
the breakfast buffet was the best. the food was super delicious and there was everything you needed. the food changed every morning.
overall a nice and pleasant stay, i would definitely stay there again!
February 01, 2011
excellent hotel in all respects
staff who were all polite, welcoming, so helpful and akways smiling
as soon as we arrived at this very reasonably priced hotel, we were made welcome. our room, as was the rest of the hotel, was spotless and very comfortable and large, with a very good bed. the food was very good indeed and came hot. we were so impressed with the hotel and particularly the service of every member of staff that we decided to change our hotel booking in manilla several days later to their sister hotel, and we werent disappointed there either.
have stayed in a lot of hotels around the world and The Alpa is right up there amongst the best. we would have no hesitation in going back whatsoever
if you are not on a very tight budget as a backpacker, or you just want to chill, try this hotel
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Alpa City Suites Hotel, Cebu
- Accommodation and Staff OK - Hotel location, close to shopping centers. Hotel don't have
- Alpa city suites - I would stay here again.
- Alpha City Syuites - excellent staff,very clean...good breakfast,room service ver
- Clean, comfortable, great breakfasts - Overall stay was enjoyable. Only criticism is repeatedly ha
- Everything was great! - From the moment we got there, the service was number 1. The
- Excellent hotel!! - This hotel is in my opinion the best hotel to stay in Cebu.
- First tiem visit to Cebu - Not a bad hotel if you want to be in a low key area or are v
- good clean hotel - i liked the hotel though ambience is not so good. it is on e
- good for me. - my texi driver already knew the place, so it was convenient
- Good Hotel with Very Friendly and Well Trained - the hotel is very new so looks great. the food is also great
- good hotel - good hotel. nice rooms. good service and good security
- good location with excellent service staff - located in an accesible location, this hotel lives up to its
- great hotel with excellent staff - It is a good modern businessman's hotel. It does everything
- Great place to stay - had a great time in the hotel, the staff were very kind and
- location is okay, rooms are a bit small - Location is okay, however you still have to take a cab to go
- Lovely hotel and great service - Alpa City Suites Hotel is your choice if you dont have too h
- Modern, well appointed hotel - This hotel was handy to everything. My room was well appoint
- New and spacious room - The hotel is not more than a couple of years old, and still
- New hotel nice staff - I stay one night and I left the hotel because if was fully b
- Nice Hotel but small rooms - Its location is good and it is near restaurants and its few
- Nice hotel - Room was clean and comfortable, and breakfst buffet was abov
- Not again... - Well, when I first saw the room I thought they were joking,
- perfect! - staffs are very helpful. i was about to go on a tour but
- Pleasant Stay - This is a nice hotel for staying in Cebu city if you only ne
- Second stay here - This is my second stay here, my first being last year when i
- Very Nice - The hotel is very new and very nice. The staff is very fr
- Very pleased with the service. - I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. I will certain