Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (454)
Families with older children
January 02, 2011
Proximity, staff friendliness
This hotel is in my opinion the best hotel to stay in Cebu. It is underrated. All the Filipino celebrities stay here when they are in town. The food is delightful. The rooms are clean and modern. Very close to everything!
don't leave cebu without trying cebu lechon at cnt!
December 27, 2010
Best value for the money
Great breakfest buffet and nice clean rooms
We just stayed there for just one night .Great stay, no complaints. A very modern facility. Rooms are very clean and the bed is soft and makes a good night's sleep.
All the staff were super friendly . The amenities in the room are excellent and sufficient: hot water, complimentary water bottles, microwave, blow-dryer, dental kit, shower cap, slippers . Television with most international channels including HBO and Star Movies are available. Hotel also provided free internet. Only downside is the unattractive neighborhood, but taxis are available to bring you around.
Santa Nino church
December 15, 2010
Underrated. True value for money.
The rooms are excellent considering the price. Everyone has told me that this hotel truly offers value for money. And it is true! Rooms, linens, pillows are comparable to hotels that charge 2-3 times more. Breakfast is very decent. The only problem is the neighborhood...it was almost like putting a good hotel in a not-so-good district. But the location is really not a problem, considering that everything is a 30-45 minute taxi ride away (Ayala center is perhaps 15-20 minutes away).
December 11, 2010
I lilke the room, the staff are quite friendly and the location is quite convinient to shopping mall. its quite hard to get taxi.
Park Mall is good for shopping.
December 10, 2010
nice hotel but needs to improve customer service
Our stay was great in fact we have stayed at the hotel 4 times for at least 3 nights at a time. Our stay at the hotel has been great except the last time when my wife and I got sick of the food we ordered for room service. We ordered 5 different food. We ate 5 grilled tomatoes and 3 or 4 tempura shrimps and after that my husband was throwing up and had diarrhea 4 hours later. At midnight that same night I too had the excruciating stomach ache and diarrhea. We did not touch the rest of the food and drink. We have suffered a terrible night thankfully we had medications with us.
Hotel Feature Tip:
close to major malls
United States of America,
December 08, 2010
The hotel is nice, staff friendly
Nice rooms, comfortable bed
I extended my stay thru agoda , paid and confirmed... However the hotel informed me they were overbooked and would not honor my booking, they transferred me to an equally priced but inferior hotel nearby, if the reservations department cannot coordinate with internet bookings they should not use them.... I have used aged dozens of times in the past and this has never happened before.
I can only presume overbooking is a common practice here
November 30, 2010
this was a good hotel that is reasonably priced
good modern and clean rooms, with excellent selection if breakfast menu
This hotel is definately worth staying in, the staff were excellent, the place was clean and the rooms very comfortable and of course the price makes it good value for money, we will definately stay there again when we next travel to Cebu.
November 28, 2010
Nice and good location
clean big room ( twin bed) room, friendly staff, smells good.
We stayed 2 nights for the convention. The location of the hotel is near the Cebu convention center which is very convenient for us. We find the hotel very good and it smells clean.
Better to have your own car..difficult to take a cab
November 27, 2010
"Right Choice for My Trip"
Good service and courteous staff. Lcation is accessible to the airport and major malls. Spacious room with very helpful amenities such as internet connection, ref, microwave. Water supply is excellent!
It was a right choice staying in the hotel. Since I am not that familiar with Metro Cebu, the location of the hotel is convenient in going to Cebu International Convention Center where I attended a 3 days seminar and going to the malls to unwind in the evening.
The buffet breakfast was great. Many food choices and overflowing brewed coffee and juices. A la carte for lunch and dinner were varied and my wife really enjoyed them.
Housekeeping staff were corteous and helpful. Readily replaced things in the room when requested. Dining staff were excellent as well. Always wearing smiles as they attended us. Front desk staff, guards and door men were accommodating also. Filipino hospitality was indeed shown!
November 23, 2010
very very good hotel would stay here again
friendly staff, big rooms, clean and comfortable
first class hotel, and the food the best ever. Very friendly staff, new hotel and very clean. good size beds and a bath in some of the rooms ! If you dont eat here then you will miss out on some of the best food ever.
use another hotel pool or taxi to beach. Good range of resturants in town but you need a taxi they are cheap and quick to transfer. in town keep your money safe !
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Alpa City Suites Hotel, Cebu
- Accommodation and Staff OK - Hotel location, close to shopping centers. Hotel don't have
- Alpa city suites - I would stay here again.
- Alpha City Syuites - excellent staff,very clean...good breakfast,room service ver
- Clean, comfortable, great breakfasts - Overall stay was enjoyable. Only criticism is repeatedly ha
- Everything was great! - From the moment we got there, the service was number 1. The
- Excellent hotel!! - This hotel is in my opinion the best hotel to stay in Cebu.
- First tiem visit to Cebu - Not a bad hotel if you want to be in a low key area or are v
- good clean hotel - i liked the hotel though ambience is not so good. it is on e
- good for me. - my texi driver already knew the place, so it was convenient
- Good Hotel with Very Friendly and Well Trained - the hotel is very new so looks great. the food is also great
- good hotel - good hotel. nice rooms. good service and good security
- good location with excellent service staff - located in an accesible location, this hotel lives up to its
- great hotel with excellent staff - It is a good modern businessman's hotel. It does everything
- Great place to stay - had a great time in the hotel, the staff were very kind and
- location is okay, rooms are a bit small - Location is okay, however you still have to take a cab to go
- Lovely hotel and great service - Alpa City Suites Hotel is your choice if you dont have too h
- Modern, well appointed hotel - This hotel was handy to everything. My room was well appoint
- New and spacious room - The hotel is not more than a couple of years old, and still
- New hotel nice staff - I stay one night and I left the hotel because if was fully b
- Nice Hotel but small rooms - Its location is good and it is near restaurants and its few
- Nice hotel - Room was clean and comfortable, and breakfst buffet was abov
- Not again... - Well, when I first saw the room I thought they were joking,
- perfect! - staffs are very helpful. i was about to go on a tour but
- Pleasant Stay - This is a nice hotel for staying in Cebu city if you only ne
- Second stay here - This is my second stay here, my first being last year when i
- Very Nice - The hotel is very new and very nice. The staff is very fr
- Very pleased with the service. - I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. I will certain