Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
January 17, 2013
Great location with decent size rooms
close to amenities, mall, restaurants, city
I stayed there for 3 days, service was good enough, staff was helpful and I have no complaints
This place is close to ayala mall where shopping is great
January 17, 2013
very food location, chaep hotel
clean , good staff. securety and easy living goo
good value for Money, good staff, clean and very happy allover With Our stay. easy acces to everywhere
easy to og everywhere cheap taxi, good wifi
January 16, 2013
very comfortable and clean room. nice restaurant. easy to get taxi. very friendly staff.
very good restaurant near the hotel.
January 16, 2013
the check in was really fast. the room is adequaate and nice... not smell even do it a smoking room... and it big..
only upset is, it doesnt provide hot water dispenser and we need to ask ..
well it near to the shopping area and the nite life in MO2 is nice..
January 15, 2013
Decent Location, Cheap Price: Get What You Pay For
the stay was decent enough... close to it park, restaurants, laundry, spa (all within walking distance), ayala and sm are a short cab ride away.
the room was basic, bed, old tv, old but large refrigerator, the room definitely needs upgrades but for the price was fair. staff were helpful and polite. just don't expect much more than that from the place. on a budget - this can work. if you're expecting medium-high standards on room appearance - you'll be disappointed.
January 13, 2013
Really good hotel, with fair prices...
nice clean rooms, very good bathroom and shower, wifi and Flat TV in the rooms, very fast laundry, good food in the restaurant there
The hotel get an extension at the moment, with new rooms etc. That was the reason why the rates was really good and cheap, bcoz it was noisy sometimes, but not a big drama. After few minutes it was over, thats it. The rooms, specially the rooms in the backside of the hotel are really nice. The bathrooms there, have no bathtub but a big showerroom, which i enjoyed very much - who needs a bathtub in a tropical country?!
The beds are the best which i ever had...much better than my bed at home :D i slept like stone in this beds. i will have this for my place. The roomservice is very good and friendly, always smiling and helpful. The food and the service in the restaurant was a surprise, bcoz its really good. The Chicken Curry was awesome...
the italian restaurant "Vienne"....the owner is a real italian guy, the food is original italian and it tastes very very good. the menu have so many different and very good dishes, to make a choice is not so easy!! :-) a lot of italian people eat there every day, so thats a good sign in my opinion.
January 13, 2013
good hotel with good location
best of the hotel are the rooms and shower
the hotel has good rooms , the bed is really nice and is a great sleep.... , but in the morning are some works what let you wake up easy
go juliana in Mango square , a club what every night open and many people
January 12, 2013
accessible, lots of taxi..
its not the picture shown in the interenet. all the things are old, tv,curtains, chairs, bathroom, No water heater for cofee, no complimentary water. the the pillow and the duvett is clean. but not worth the price. there are many new hotels in cebu that cheap. chek in time is 2:00pm, they let me wait for 1 hour for cleaning, and they offer me to downgrade the room without window beacause its available. i did not agree.. i was so upset with the service...
January 11, 2013
Old but clean hotel with friendly staff
Conveniently located, small but clean rooms with happy courteous staff
Good value for money although the old wing of the hotel do need some remaking. Good news is that there is a newer wing. The staff at the reception are generally friendly and helpful and the cleaners are always greeting us with happy smiling faces. The main complaint I have is the noisy air conditioning. It is loud enough to keep you awake unless you are very tired. There is no facilities to boil your own hot water and a lack of conveniently located electrical power point. Had to charge my phone in the toilet. Not very nice.
Families with older children
January 11, 2013
simple hotel great location
great location for malls and restaurants
staff are friendly and very accommodating. the hotel is new, the rooms are ok.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Castle Peak Hotel, Cebu
- a hotel with all necessities -
- Affordable & convenient - Food selection might not be too much but is decent for a hea
- Affordable and convenient location - Been staying at this hotel for a few times already.Staff are
- average room but bad location - the hotel is on the main road but you have to take a taxi to
- Best hotel to stay - Superb hotel, new and clean, room has bathtub, easy access t
- Better than before - Stayed at there new wing and rooms even better than before.
- Castle Peak Hotel in Cebu - Comfortable bed, nice bathroom, clean room, good service and
- Castle Peak Hotel, Cebu, Philippines - Overall the hotel is quite fine... near the ayala shopping c
- Castle Peak Hotel, Mabolo - We liked just about everything about this hotel. The staff w
- Castle Peak Hotel -
- castle peak - castle peak hotel is ideal for business trips. its also near
- Cebu Favor - The location and its amenities are great! For its kind, the
- centrally located but needs a facelift - Centrally located but needs a facelift. Near Ayala Center an
- Clean and excellent for the budget price! - Would definitely stay here again! You can't beat the price i
- clean rooms -
- Clean tidy Hotel - Just overall the hotel was good and I felt represented good
- Excellent and convenient location - I like staying in the Castle Peak. The rooms are good and I
- excellent service, friendly staff - comfortable stay.. home away from home.. very friendly and a
- Fine place and good food - For the price I paid, the food and service exceeded my expec
- Friendly staff! - Good service!friendly staff and very strategic location
- good location, old hotel - we enjoyed our stay at grand hotel..would recommed for peopl
- Good Location - the room is not that big but spacious enough. there is a tv
- Great hotel - Enjoyed my time so much, but the staffs are a bit unaccomoda
- Great Hotel - First and foremost, you should get what you paid for.
- great location and friendly staff - everything was perfect, except for the size of the room...;
- Great location but its room has no windows. - Hotel staff are friendly and courteous. Unfortunately we can
- great location hotel - This is not a very modern hotel. The room was small, dim lit
- Great location with decent size rooms - I stayed there for 3 days, service was good enough, staff wa
- great location - everytime i visit cebu, it was always castle peak hotel. the
- Great location - the reception staff was friendly. The room was small but cl
- Great place and worth the price. - Small rooms but really nice and clean. You can relax and the
- great value for money - breakfast is not usually included in the agoda voucher but i
- Great value for your money - it was my first time in cebu and i can say we're lucky to ha
- Hotel is very near to the city area -
- just enough -
- location location location - there staff was friendly and hospitable, the same with the c
- Lovely hotel , friendly staff - This is my second time staying in this hotel. The staffs alw
- lovely hotel but small rooms. - the hotel is well maintained and it has good hotel staff at
- lovely hotel with friendly staff - great location , not very big room but its clean. taxi is av
- My Wonderful Hotel - We find the Hotel central to the places that we have to trav
- Near Ayala - Convenient, near Ayala mall and shopping area, lovely servic
- Nice and Affordable - we were very happy with our choice of this hotel. the price
- nice and clean hotel -
- nice and lovely hotel - rooms are fine, it is located near the main road where can g
- Nice and Very Clean - I cant say anything about the hotel but its a very good stay
- Nice Hotel, friendly staff, location good. - For the price everything was fine but no hot shower. Restau
- Nice Hotel, Good Service, Kind Staff, Good Network - i really enjoyed being with my fiance here. the hotel is cl
- Nice rooms, good & friendly service, good value - We stay at Castle Peak often when in Cebu. Good location, g
- Prefer better hotel - I reserved an Executive room hoping it would be much better
- Simple room, located close to shopping mall - The hotel is located about 1 km from the Ayala center which
- Small and old noisy room - Very old building including the room i stayed, aircondition
- Small rooms but with very resonable rates. - Very pleased with the value obtained for the money spent.
- The place is very accessible. Reasonable price - it exceeded my expectations. bravo! i'll love to stay in thi
- the staff was polite and efficient - my stay was comfortable the rooms were clean the water ho
- travelled with parents and they liked it -
- Value for money hotel. - Fast wifi in the rooms, which is for free. The food is good,
- very accessible from the city center - when we arrived, the front desk staff were very accomodating
- Very clean hotel, safe location - it would be best if staff will be able to provide traveling
- Very nice hotel, good value for money -