Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (743)
Families with young children
April 30, 2012
A hotel to rest your tired body
Cebu R Hotel is a family oriented hotel. It is safe for me and my family specially my kids. The hotel is very clean. I would recommend it to visitors who just want a hotel to rest after a day of sight seeing or shopping. I would have enjoyed our stay if the hotel has more amenities.
April 26, 2012
Good value for money hotel, staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were a decent size, with good facilities, shower etc. Only problems are, if you're expecting a good view, you'll be disappointed, ours was a view of the inside of the storage cupboard, and my friends was basically a brick wall. I would suggest not getting a room on the ground floor either, as ours was close the the front desk and escalators, so could hear a lot of the staff/cleaners early in the morning. But my friend on the 1st floor said it was fine, and she didn't hear anyone. The food was decent and again great value for money, the staff even made us breakfast at 3am as we were leaving to go on a trip, only tea and toast really but i appreciated it at that time in the morning. All in all, we had a pleasant stay and would definitely return if i ever found my self in Cebu again.
April 22, 2012
They have small restaurant.
We had nice stay. On our last day, the elevator isn't working and we are staying on the fifth floor so we have to carry our luggage down the stairs though a bell boy helped us, thanks to him.
Families with older children
April 22, 2012
Nice People at Cebu R
Open Accomodation-No Extra Charged
My first time to be in Cebu with my family. Really I enjoy my short stay at Cebu even a very limited time. I enjoy buying pasalubong, the view, the taxis.
If i will be in Cebu again I would like to see some of the beautiful places which was not included on my first visit iterinary.
I love Cebu.
United States of America,
April 22, 2012
lovely hotel and service with a smile
quiet, especially if u book on top floors, spacey for the budget, clean, airconditioned, cable tv with small tv but good choice of channels including hbo, nice friendly stuff, modest but good breakfast, wifi quite fast internet, very good central location
nice place, pleasant stay, will visit again, good central location, safe, taxis available easily...
very close to groceries, pharmacy, banks, Mango Avenue nightlife, relatively close to main malls, SM and Ayalla some 15 min by taxi, make sure you save hotel phone when u arrive because the hotel is on small less known street by taxi drivers
April 21, 2012
great service, nice staff..always
near city centre, mongo sq-clubs and malls
i always stay at cebu R when in cebu..i book one night here to hold room and normally stay 19 nights..clean hotel..room cleans every day. staff are love and welcoming.
try and get room on 3rd floor and above. 1st and 2nd floor wifi really bad.
if you like your food in morning im sorry to say its not much in hotel..try cefe around the coner from hotel, good menue and low cost.
mango sq..interesting please, even to sit and watch..will open your eyes.
April 15, 2012
Good location, lovely rooms
my friends and i stayed in cebu r recently. we loved the rooms - big, clean, and comfy. the staff are nice, too. another thing i love about this place is it's very near establishments like ayala mall where you can dine and shop, and crown regency hotel to do skywalk and zipline.
we came back to cebu r after 2 days from bantayan island but the place is fully booked.
when i come back to cebu, i will surely stay in this hotel again.
Casa Verde at Ayala Center Cebu - a slab baby back ribs for only P200++
April 15, 2012
affordable hotel with friendly staff
new, affordable, friendly and helpful staff, good food, clean, free wifi
I am satisfied with my stay at this hotel because you really get what you paid for. The rooms are clean and has wifi. The staffs are very helpful (they get taxi for you) and the front desk people are informative. The free breakfast is plated though, nevertheless, it was delicious and enough. I would definitely stay again.
Ayala Center Cebu is just P70 (less than 2 usd) taxi ride away.
Families with older children
April 13, 2012
Me and my children had a great time staying at Cebu R Hotel, the place is cklean and the attendants are very helpful.
April 06, 2012
Lovely hotel with friendly receptions
Cheap, clean, near to the center
Considering the reasonable price, the service is very good. The people of the hotel is really friendly and helpful. It has a small restaurant which serve very fresh and cheap food. It is very close to the center.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Cebu R Hotel, Cebu
- A hotel to rest your tired body - Cebu R Hotel is a family oriented hotel. It is safe for me a
- all stuffs have good smile and services, location - We like this hotel , all stuffs have good services and smile
- capital hotel - The hotel is quite clean and located conveniently in the pro
- Cebu R Hotel in Feb and Mar. - Overall for the price and the location I consider it is a go
- Cebu R Hotel -
- Clean and decent hotel with a friendly staff. - loved my stay in this hotel. very friendly and accommodatin
- Excellent Hotel - excellent hotel in terms of location, facilities/cleanliness
- Good budget choice - water pressure is weak plus not very hot. location is good
- good hotel for budgeted trips -
- Good hotel - unfortunately this time i got the room bhind the reception w
- Good place to stay - The area is a good one, within walking distance of the Fuent
- good servce but ants is in my room and old - i brought pinapple juice in my room to drink. i was surprise
- good - cheap and so-so breakfast cheap
- great hotel very friendly very good location - The hotel has every thing going for it the service always wi
- Great Hotel - I have stayed in many hotels around Cebu and I think Cebu R
- Great location and Service with a Smile - Hotel staff were very nice and courtous, rooms were very cle
- Great location - The hotel is located at the heart of the city. Accessible to
- Great room for a low cost - My room is clean. The breakfast is great. The staff is very
- Great service and comfy room. - I was new to Cebu, so even though I only had a short stay, I
- I want to go there again. - i have been there about mar 1, 2011. the hotel was very good
- Little hotel that gives service new meaning! - My stay at this hotel was very satisfying. The staff was alw
- neat, tidy and great service! - the hotel was a bit hard to find, but maybe it was just the
- New Hotel with free wifi - I enjoyed staying in the hotel. The rooms are clean and spac
- Nice and Clean Room - Our hotel stay was nice, it's clean and near to Robinson's M
- nice and kinda ok - the service is good.
cleaniness very bad, i saw spider at s
- Nice hotel in a quite location - could do more when it comes to room cleaning have to make re
- nice hotel, friendly staff and very helpfull. -
- Nice hotel - I would say the service is good and the security for all gue
- ok hotel - cheap hotel would not stay for more than two days location i
- ok to stay for short time travellers - We went in Cebu last May 19, 2010, for short travellers like
- reasonable hote, with a smile - ants in ther room,m all over. the internet goes and everyt
- Relatively new hotel with friendly staff service - One of the best hotels we have stayed at, friendly staff, go
- The staff are friendly, helpful and prompt. - although the location is not so good, hard to find a taxi at
- The staff are nice and friendly. - the moment my mom and i saw the hotel, we loved it. special
- Very good hotel and value of money - cebu r is about 40 mins from the airport by taxi. airport ta
- 남 - 여행경비을 생각해서 이 호텔을 선택했지만 다음에 여행을 한다면 호텔 선택을 할 때 생객해보아야 할 문제를 나