Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (752)
July 19, 2012
Excellent Location anf fantactic resort
very clean and very good service and excellent water sports
It was our honey moon...and its unforgetable experiance..such a niece location very very good service and speacial candel light dinner was arranged on shore and its for lifetime rememberance.
No words to explain humble service provided..excellent service..
We stayed for 3 nights and perfect value for money!
you can njoy all water games explicitly arranged in resort...
we had played parasailing,snorkling,jet ski,banana boat, island discovery....overall in one word it was remarkable experiance...
Beware of taxi drivers...they are cheaters...try to fix rate and den travel in taxi...from airport to this resort never pay more than 200 peso...
Public in philiphines are very dangerous...always try to arrange water games only through resort because you will be 100% safe.
July 17, 2012
Exelent Resort And Great Staff
On the ocean and very peaceful
We had a very nice room over looking the beach and ocean. I couldnt fault the staff there as they were all so nice to my wife and I.
Well what can i say, It's a must to stay there if you have never been there. We had 3 exelent nights there and with no complaints.
July 16, 2012
Beaches and swimming pool are very good.
July 15, 2012
The resort is too far from the civilization. You cannot go out easily because there is no means of transpo once you are in there. The beach has boundaries so you cannot explore the water. But the pool is nice and the place is beautiful. Food and people are great, although the menu is a little pricey.
July 12, 2012
The most tantalizing, breathtaking experience!!!
La Marina Restaurant, artifacts surrounding the resort are unique, calm & relaxing resort
3d2n stay at the resort was really absolutely worth experience. came there with my girlfriend's parents. having a not so good opinion about the philippines, her parents in fact had a great time & thought filipinos had a great service with a smile. costabella staff are the real gem of the resort.starting from the front desk,jaycee,eliza & grace; la marina's richard & the gang- great job & top great service; very accomodating- they even serve food at the beach & in our room, no service charge & not waiting for any tip. we love their costabella fried rice, simply the best. though our parents thought the fried rice was not freshly done, chef made service recovery by replacing it with a new one & tasted well.
we had confusion on our check out time @ 2pm but front desk offered sincerely having one of our room to be used till 3pm. we are just happy about the royal treatment they've done for us. people planning for a trip to cebu should/must look nowhere else but costabella. we've done a thorough research & it was just a perfect 3d on this lovely paradise.
Resort has a shuttle bus going to SM cebu & Ayala Mall everyday @ 10am. these 2 malls are great for shopping. They have everything. So much cheaper in comparison to same things sold here in Singapore. Their shuttle bus drivers can be trusted more than the local taxi drivers. forgot the name of Costabella's driver but he has saved our day, we took a cab to a handicraft shop but the driver stranded us to a dubious place. Costabella driver fetched & drove us back to right place & back to the resort.
July 07, 2012
beautiful hotel with great staff
very attractive hotel, very clean and the staff is terrific
the staff is the best thing about this hotel. every-one says hello when-ever they see you, and after a few days of sitting at the same table the staff would reserve that table for you and serve you your tea and coffee without being asked. the hotel is spotless, the gardens and pools are immaculate. we were asked by several of the staff at the end of our stay if we had a good holiday and if there was any-thing we could suggest on how to improve the hotel, because all of the staff take a personal interest in the hotel. we were even treated with a complimentary dinner on our last night.
The hotel runs a shuttle service into town at 10.00 each morning. It is a fairly long trip into the city, so we had the driver drop us off at Lapu-Lapu, which is a lot closer to the hotel, and has a Save-more and lots of little Dvd and clothing shops.
July 06, 2012
excellent accomodation, beautiful surroundings
relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, great food selection
Had a great stay, nice and relaxing few days before our journey home
July 03, 2012
Awesome resort with awesome staff
The room we stayed in which was the premier deluxe was spacious and comfortable. The highlight of the stay has to be the food which was very good. The spa was very good as well. The staffs were all very accommodating and friendly.
July 02, 2012
Hotel has a great position on the water. Nice pool area but a bit small so going in peak season may not be a good idea. No gym though which I guess isn't a problem if you are on a short holiday. Staff are super friendly. Food is a bit hit and miss. Vegetable curry was basically vegies with curry powder sprinkled on top but the wasabi burger was so delicious and dont get me started on the mango tart and chocolate brownies - mmmm.
Dont let the taxi drivers try to charge more on the meter. At the hotel they will tell you they charge on the meter when you get in and then once you start on the trip they will try to negotiate a price. Stick with the meter. A taxi driver was half way into the journey and we told him to take us back to the hotel if he was going to charge us extra. He took us back. Its not the money it s the principle of the matter. Be aware as every taxi driver does it.
July 01, 2012
It was really great to stay and it has a nice swim pool and people. Also it is really close to the beach. I will stay in this resort on Oct. Anyway please be there and you can feel really comfortable.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Costabella Tropical Beach Resort, Cebu
- Absolutely supurb - This was the highlight of our 2 week vacation. 2 nights in
- Bad transportation not impressive in any aspect - Got me a room in the back with no view
Facility was old.
- Beatiful Hotel, very remote - nice place, a little bit older but well maintained. excellen
- Clean, comfortable, private beach - Good place if you're looking to escape the hustle and bustle
- cool place - Though we got there at almost midnight, staffs were still ve
- Costabella Tropical Beach Resort Cebu - Costabella Tropical Beach Resort Cebu, is very nice place to
- Costabella Tropical Beach Resort, -
- Costabella Tropical Beach Resort, - I don't usually stay in resorts, but I decided to give this
- Costabella Tropical Beach Resort - Isolated from everything, onsite restaurant expensive and if
- Costabella - We really appreciated this hotel for its quietness, lovely g
- Cosy Hotel - The private beach is just perfect with the beautiful weather
- Excellent Location anf fantactic resort - It was our honey moon...and its unforgetable experiance..suc
- Excellent -
- Friendly service, attractive hotel - pay the bit extra for the premier deluxe room, much better t
- good hotel with good services - this hotel is in the middle of nowhere wih a go security
- Good location - nobody on the beach.
service as a routine
- Good place for a relaxing holiday - This hotel feels quite remote, we felt confined to it for al
- Great beach compared to others! It's a mini 5 star - great room upgrade- view, food was good and well priced. Th
- Great clean and relaxing hotel ! - great hotel with great staff members. lots of hotel endores
- Great hotel with great service. - It was a nice resort with a lot of helpful and friendly staf
- great resort and nice rooms - we stayed 4nights and 5 days. everything was good jst make s
- great resort - plenty of boat tours from the resort good water front and sw
- Great service & value for money - It was amazing staying in Costabella Tropical Beach Resort.
- Great service with smile but old rooms - it was very impressive to meet the employees who tried to an
- Highly Overrated. This should not be 4 stars - I think my stay was highly disappointing. The room was not c
- I don like here - The beach is not clean enough I feel. The swimming pool is s
- interesting place - despite my expectation this hotel turned out to be different
- Lovely hotel & staff - Good hotel for this level, lovely pools, staff helpful & fre
- Lovely hotel and service - I spent just one weekend in Costabella Tropical Beach Resort
- Lovely hotel, location poor - the hotel was very nice, pool, beach and garden lovely. very
- Lovely hotel - It was a good stay. the swimming is really nice but the beac
- lovely peaceful relxing place to stay - the pool is not huge compared too some of the bigger hotels
- lovely place - when we entered the resort, i thought the resort was old, to
- Nice cozy resort style hotel - check in with receptionist was fast and easy. hotel is cozy
- nice from outside - friend booked for us found room late in being ready and got
- nice hotel and good staff and security - far from the main road. on call taxi has extra charge of 50p
- Nice hotel with clean beach n friendly staff - Location and large car park. Ideal for Twickenham
- Nice hotel. for a short stay - Stayed three days for scuba diving which was great, the in h
- nice hotel - a good hotel with nice private beach. the food was good with
- Nice hotel - Very nice place to stay. Smokers are a problem with no non s
- nice resort, lot of watersports available - nice resort with spacious garden, 2 clean and cool pools and
- Nice rooms, remote location - The beach of the resort is not that great, and the hotel is
- not worth the price - the beach is very small and sea water not clean. the wifi in
- ok, but not great - Checked in without a reservation and the price was high, so
- Quiet and Efficient - Nice and quiet but not much activity for children. A little
- Quiet hotel on the water - The hotel has a very small beach but it is clean. Breakfast
- relaxing ambiance, clean hotel - its a very peaceful place for unwinding. nice rooms and well
- Relaxing hoilday - A great choice of a lay back holiday. Because of the perfect
- Worthwhile - Costabella has a fine coast line, however, if you'll like to