Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (755)
March 06, 2012
the greatest my live vacation
nice room clean and nice beach and pool and food is very good
going to the mall and look fist
March 04, 2012
Acceptable quality, slightly high price
Good arrangement on guest activities
Hotel has its private beach. The sands cannot compare with white sands in Boracay buy not sure if this is the standard in Cebu. Swimming pool is good and the service is great given always a helper around for towel, drinks or transport of the chairs. The breakfast is acceptable quality and open until 10:00. This is good for me, an absolutely non-morning person. Hotel can provide shopping trip to guests but only 10am everyday. So it is better to reserve first in the afternoon. I asked for a city tour with 3 spots in 3 hours. Honestly not very attractive to me finally it appeared. Cebu is not a good city sightseeing city. Food is relatively cheap compared to shanghai and Singapore but still some tourist trap in some seafood restuarant. Careful!
March 02, 2012
not worth the price
staff trying to be helpful
the beach is very small and sea water not clean. the wifi in room is not working, also in reception area. you have to go to the pool area to get a good signal, but the staff fail to tell you that, you have to roam around a search signal for yourself.
the rooms are small (my standard room), the bathroom reeks of chlorine.
beware of the taxi drivers who try to rip you off by not using the meter of charging you extra 50 pesos.
there are many choices for breakfast.
i suggest travelers to stay in a hotel in better priced hotels cebu and only visit these mactan resorts for a day trip.
March 01, 2012
good services and the view very good,but restaurant foot not too many choice on menu
March 01, 2012
Nice 3 stars hotel (not 4) - Far away
nice 3 stars hotel (not 4). excellent buffet breakfast. food at the restaurant is good. swimming pools are not that good: one is small and dirty and the other one is cold (even in summer bc always under shadow). the hotel is far away from any activities and restaurants: you have to take a cab each time (impossible to walk).
February 29, 2012
relaxing retreat, an oasis
seclusion, but still not far from anywhere and plenty to do, great pools
pay the extra i took the premier deluxe sensational rooms just as in the picture, the bed is two standard double together a couple can lost in this size bed, room was spacious clean and everything worked perfectly and everything you need was there , staff were fantastic taking care of anything you need or want even products from outside which they arranged for us to be delivered to the hotel sensational, the dinning area is not like the picture on the beach however i did see a couple that must have requested for a dining table to that area which was done for them, nothing is too much trouble for the staff here, the beach is very clean however the swimming area has some weed and live creatures but is ok and safe to use, the pool area are fantastic with a life gaurd on duty always, breakfast was a full buffet and there was something for everyone, cerals breads, eggs ,meats, fruit coffee etc, for dining lunch and dinner it also is very good, sometimes you need to check what the dish is but i tried many and found them all acceptable great food but is a little over priced you have no other option really because of your location, the hotel does not have its own water sports it is arranged for you if you use them and pay the extra but you may negotiate with the locals across the fence as we did and hired a jet ski for 30 minutes was fantastic as a cruise along the water front to the end and return used up all of my 30 minutes but would do it again, great to relax take the kids do the water sports is great takes place right in front of this hotel parasailing island hoping etc, relax by the pool or do some of the trips from the hotel, enjoy the best value for money and nice relaxing holiday
take a taxi to the shops urself it costs aprox 300 to 400 pesos just ask the driver to put it on the meter and you have to pay an extra 50 pesos for the hotel to hail taxi for you the driver adds to his meter fare price just check before you leave the hotel first, the airport is about a 20 mintue run about 300 to 400 pesos, you can also hire the taxi for the day negotiate a price no more then 2000 pesos for the day and get them to take you where ever you want
February 29, 2012
sensational holiday relax or do plenty
upgrade to the premier deluxe you will be astounded the view and the bed wow
this hotel is a secluded oasis but not that far from most things.
this was mt second stay on this trip, the food is fantastic especially the buffet breakfast, luch and dinner is a little over priced but acceptable, for western large eaters some times is on the small size but fantastic food. 2 pools with life guard always while open 1 closes at 8 pm the other at 10 pm , the beach is beautiful the swimming area ok safe but some weed. the premier deluxe rooms are great everything you need clean spacious and plenty of hot water, internet does have its moments but this i s a place to relax or get away forget the net, family or couple you will have a great time here, water sports at your front door see my previous review also
United States of America,
February 29, 2012
Relaxing Hotel with an amazing view
this is an older, once 4 to 5 star, resort that is starting to show its age. the facilities are nice but underwhelming. the rooms are nice, but not spectacular. they have a wonderful view of the sunrise and sunset when you are on their top floor. the restaurant serves good food and reasonable prices.
all in all it is a pleasant stay and fairly priced.
February 27, 2012
Lovely hotel but small beach
Variety of food to choose from
Far from the city. Staff in the resto are friendly
United States of America,
February 26, 2012
Comfortable Rooms and Friendly Staff
We had a Sunrise Corner Suite which was a large room (not really a suite) overlooking the beach and ocean. The room was nice and well appointed. Breakfast was good each morning, as was dinner. The property is somewhat isolated and requires a taxi to get anywhere. Most taxis we used were willing to turn on the meter and fares were not expensive.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Costabella Tropical Beach Resort, Cebu
- A great place to stay - We checked in the hotel with no problem and the staff were v
- A weekend break at the Costabella - I am familiar with Mactan Island and chose the hotel randoml
- Affordable hotel with great food. - the standard room in the hotel is not what we expected to se
- Average hotel - room were ok as a based for our diving trip. breakfast were
- Costabella Resort, Cebu - Costabella Beach resort is located near the sea with a small
- Costabella Tropical Beach Resort -
- Disappointing - poolside meant 80 metres from pool - We made a late booking for this hotel and when we turned up
- Everything was fantastic except the excursions.... - this was a lovely hotel with warm, smiley and friendly staff
- Friendly staff - Hotel has a great position on the water. Nice pool area but
- Good choice close to the airport - If you have spent your days in the Phillippines island-hoppi
- Good hotel, great rooms, location on beach - we had a pleasant stay at the costabella. the room was great
- good hotel - beach side rooms is very nice the other rooms is not that go
- Great hotel for couples and families - For those couples or families that are looking for a seclude
- Great Hotel like paradise - Steps away from subway station, walking distance to amenitie
- Great hotel with friendly staff. No hot water - hotel and location was very good and staff were very friendl
- Great Hotel - Our stay was very good, we needed to make some changes on th
- Great location , very nice service , but room old - The only negative comment is the room is old .beside this ,
- Great place for relaxation - It was a good decision to book the Premier Deluxe room as we
- Great Service but Limited beach space - If you want Long endless beach to walk along you will not fi
- Great staff, but overpriced - The corner suite was excellent. Awesome bathroom and bed, wi
- Great view of the beach from the hotel - Great location if you would want to relax and enjoy the natu
- I thought the resort grounds were very nice - Overall I enjoyed my stay but the room was classified for th
- It was really quiet, romantic & comfortable place. - It was a romantic experience, best for couples who are looki
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - We have enjoyed our stay and have a quiet relaxing time ther
- Lovely hotel with good service and clean rooms - Really appreciated the kind and professional service during
- Lovely hotel with good services and location - a liitle bit old hotel but maintain in very good condition,
- Lovely hotel with lush garden - My family wanted to escape from the hustle and bustle of Kor
- Lovely hotel with nice beach, real value for money - They are good people, and enjoyed our stay there.
- lovely hotel, good, friendly staff - at night when we arrive in hotel, the room we gave us is the
- lovely hotel, great white sand beach - great value for their white sand beach and very clean clear
- Lovely Resort with Spacious & Modern Rooms. - They could improve the breakfast, it wasn't really very Inte
- Mactan Island - I enjoyed my stay at this resort. When looking at hotels on
- nice ambiance - nice ambiance, pool was also nice, and also the beach fine w
- Nice for a diving Week end in Cebu - Well I arrive I 5h00 in the morning and I had book one more
- Nice hotel and good service - the cons of Costabella is the cost of food which is very exp
- Nice hotel and nice pool - the rooms are okay except for the not-working shower in one
- Nice hotel room but not much facilities - nice hotel and staff stationed at the beach area was very ni
- nice hotel with friendly staff -
- Nice Resort with Great Staff - beach is short and the water is full of sea grass. they are
- Not a relaxing hotel - After several days working in Cebu and staying at the Marco
- Not impressed at all - Breakfast was limited, beach was ugly and dirty not attracti
- Old Spanish style,very open - The Hotel is a very nice Old Spanish style with charm. It is
- private vacation. - for travelers who wants to have a quiet & private vacation.
- Security is priority - It is my honeymoon hence a longer duration is what I wish. T
- Serene location with good service - The location of the hotel is secluded but you can enjoy peac
- Spacious hotel rooms and beach - We stayed here for 2 nights. It is an ideal hotel for famili
- the greatest my live vacation - nice room clean and nice beach and pool and food is very goo
- very private and cozy place.. - we really enjoyed the place..we stayed with my whole family
- wow very nice - Great Hotel - beach great only at high tide heaps of sea etc