Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
United States of America,
August 26, 2010
the timing and serviced needs help in all areas of manager administration and costomer services.
August 16, 2010
Internet speed good, laundry good, room size and comfort good. Staff friendly. Clean and tidy. Electronic door look, safe in the room
Cant say a bad word about the place, the rooms are the same
As in the pictures, very comfortable, staff are helpful
Internet was a good connection, a well stocked mini bar.
Water pressure was a bit low but still ok. Water is purified by the hotel itself. Location is ok, plenty of taxis around.
A very enjoyable stay, will go back next time im in
Ask for a room at the back as the view of the river is nice.
August 15, 2010
I enjoyed everything except the breakfast!
Decent location (close to the airport), very nice rooms, helpful staff
I was quite pleasantly surprised by what we got in our room for the price we paid. The bed, linen, TV, side tables, reading chair etc were all very nice and clean. The bathroom had enough space to do what you need to, the bath tub is a tad small.
I had read reviews about the possibility of hearing noise from the clubs underneath until 3AM but I didn't. It could be because we went in a relative off season though. We stayed at Dulcinea Friday and Saturday night.
You will find a pizza restaurant, burgers and a supermarket all within 2 minutes walk of the hotel.
August 13, 2010
공항 환승시간이 10시간이 채 안되어서, 최대한 저렴하고 공항 가까운 호텔 선택. 객실 청결상태는 괜찮았음. 저렴한 호텔이므로, 조식 기대하지 않은만큼, 불만 없었음. 다만, 바로 아랫층이 로컬바?? 가 있어서 새벽 2시 좀 넘어서까지 노랫 소리가 많이 시끄럽습니다. 환승시간 잠깐 자고 나오는 호텔로는 그럭저럭 괜찮음
Families with young children
August 02, 2010
This is a very good first night hotel
Very nice staff and big room with good view
Our flight had arrived early at 4am and we arrived the hotel an hour later. They allowed us to have very early checked-in with no extra charge. Though their breakfast is not buffet style, their set breakfast is good enough to feed all of us well.
Always request taxi drivers to pay by meter. Also beware that some meters are modified to jump faster than your heart beat.
August 02, 2010
Cheap, Clean, No-Frills Mactan Hotel
near airport, generous sized room, nice bed
I would recommend Dulcinea Hotel for the backpackers and travelers who do not want to stay in the city center. The room has ample space, a clean bathroom, cable tv and good air conditioning. It is about 15 minutes away from the airport and along a major road. There's also a massage place and pizza restaurant in the premise. Taxis constantly pass through the road. Good value hotel.
July 31, 2010
it's a few minutes from the airport, right in front of a shopping mall, the room is spacious and clean, the staff are really nice and helpful.
We only stayed overnight at Dulcinea. It's a few minutes away from airport and situated right in front of a shopping mall. The room is spacious and clean. The staffs are nice and accommodating. It's a good value for that price.
Families with older children
July 22, 2010
Value for your money
rooms are clean and with HD TV, free wi-fi
recommended for travellers, family or couple who want to have a stopover in cebu since its near to the airport can avoid the traffic from the city to airport on rush hour. the rooms are equipped with HD TV, internet access is free and can get a good connection from room no need to go out to lobby. the furnishing in the room are made of good quality materials not expected for a 3 stars hotel. there are nearby restaurants and a gaisano mall is just across the street. transport to the city is easy but taxi depends on rush hour. maybe the hotel management will consider arranging transport to the city at an hourly basis free of charge.
just hire a carlift the local drivers are good travel guides.
June 23, 2010
Clean; spacious room; modern decor; friendly staff; good security; location (relative to Mactan and airport); shuttle service;
At this hotel one senses the efforts by the staff which is trying hard to please in spite of some shortcomings as mentioned. Overall a pleasant experience.
Many multicultural restaurants within 5 min Jeepney/taxi ride; Mall across the street.
June 15, 2010
Perfect hotel to leave Cebu with an early flight
The hotel is well located/close to the airport (5 min by taxi).
This hotel is new and the room are well furnished and nicely arranged.
As it is a new hotel, my taxi struggled to find it.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dulcinea Hotel and Suites, Cebu
- an island of relax - clean -nice -close to airport- the is a cafe across the stre
- Clean and comfortable room -
- close to airport - This hotel was a great stop over to the airport or if you ca
- Comfortable stay, very near the airport -
- Dulcinea Hotel and Suites, Cebu, Philippines - The hotel seems to be great located and very clean
- Dulcinea Hotel and Suites -
- Good condition and kind staff - I stayed in room with windows for 3nights and 1night in none
- Good Location - The Hotel location is very near to Airport,shopping mall is
- Great hotel for indepent traveller - I was so impressed with the clean and big room. The first mo
- Great Central location, opposite Mactan Gaisano - overall good experience, the only negative factor is that th
- Great Staff - Wonderful place while we were looking to purchase a home in
- hotel - the timing and serviced needs help in all areas of manager a
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - i really enjoyed staying in that hotel and it close to all k
- lovely hotel - overall we liked the hotel and staff very much made us so we
- Lovely hotel - Stayed at the Dulcinea for about one week,the hotel is very
- Nice but suprising Motel - Was quite difficult to find the place, although I was with m
- Nice Clean Hotel with Big Rooms - we stayed inn this hotel for 1 day and as compared to the ot
- nice hotel not far away from the airport - a nice, clean and cheap hotel, very near to the airport, but
- Nice hotel, but doesn't look it from the outside - a bit laid back from the road and not easy to find, but once
- nice room.. - many people doen't know this hotel
but have clean room..
- Overnight in Dulcinea Hotel, Cebu - i would recommend this hotel for for the younger set, mainly
- Perfect "Business style" hotel - the staff was very friendly at any time during our stay, the
- Perfect hotel for staying with family - it's perferct hotel if you looking for a clean & cheap hotel
- Perfect in everyway - This was my third stay at this Hotel, great Hotel great staf
- Quiet n Comfortable Boutique Hotel - very comfortable bed and pillows in large room overlooking t
- Service with a smile with modern rooms - my wife and i only stayed one night, but we would have been
- Spacious rooms and close to airport - For the price, we were given an extremely spacious suite. Se
- Value for money - We are very satisfied with our stay in this hotel. The staff
- very nice hotel room, good value of money - when we arrived the hotel by taxi, we were a bit disapointed