Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
January 23, 2011
good budget hotel in excellent location
Arrived at 1pm and could check into my room after 20 min wait. Staff at the reception friendly, standard room very small but big enough for one person , no window, especially bathroom little worn but overall very clean , no towels in the room but you just have to ask and they will provide , mattress and linen with a "plastic"-feel , good location with Robinson supermarket next door, lots of restaurants and bars , even lots of adult entertainmant around but I felt always safe inside and around the hotel , walking distance or a short taxiride to Ayalamall, free breakfeast at Jollibee quite poor but there are some nice coffeeshops nearby
January 14, 2011
Found a live cockroach!
I dont see this place has a good features
I dont see this place has a good features. We were going to start a shower when there is cockroach on the towel rack. It;s so filthy. Room isn't ready until 4pm in the afternoon. We arrive there at 11am and told us to come back @ 2pm since its their check in time. So we went get something to eat and came back approximately 2:15pm and the room wasn't ready yet till 4pm and there is no towel and toilettres in the room we have to wait till 6pm because they run out of towels. I would never recommend this place to anyone at ALL!!!
January 11, 2011
Great location, nice staff
Great location, fast and reliable free wifi.
This is an hotel that I stayed at 2 times during my stay in Cebu. Each time, I had a very pleasant stay. Rooms are a bit small, but the bed is comfortable. Free and reliable wifi was the best I had in Cebu. Location is awesome as it's right besides the Robinson mall and department store. It's also very close to the Mango Square for night life fun. All in all, this will be my choice of hotel in Cebu whenever I'm there.
January 10, 2011
Great location, so-so rooms
Good location, affordable rates, wi-fi's great
-Affordable and reasonable room rates
-rooms are kinda small (as expected since it's a budget hotel)
-near various establishments, walking distance (Robinson's Mall, BPI bank, Mercury Drug, Fastfood outlets, SPA etc)
-WIFI was superb, connection was great
-however, our room smelled a bit unpleasant
-couldn't say that the staff were very accomodating though
-the washroom had a heater, bidet; over-all, it was just ok
Hotel Feature Tip:
it wouldn't hurt if you bring your own linens; AND, always ask for the free bfast stubs though your hotel voucher says 'breakfast is not included'
January 07, 2011
Great location but small rooms
the location is great, near mango square and robinson's mall. the staff was really friendly and helped me with all my questions. the room was very small, the beds took almost all the floor space. the water heater in shower worked only at the first day. for breakfast you will get coupons to use in jollibee next door, but you can choose between the two cheapest option out of eight.
Lot of bars in the neighborhood for different kind of tastes
January 02, 2011
At the heart of Cebu
Near fun night life area, cheap, clean, new.
Very nice and new rooms, clean but small room. This area is in Mango Park.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Stay here if you are in Cebu for the Night Life.
December 24, 2010
The hotel is quite good, the room is comfortable and new, the valuefor money is worth
December 23, 2010
Nice location but small rooms
good location near Robinsons Mall, secure, free wifi
we stayed at the grand prix hotel and suites for a few nights. the price was reasonable. the rooms were clean but too small in my opinion. they offered free wifi and the connection was solid. i was expecting more in regards to the free breakfast. they offer free breakfast, but it is only a 45 peso meal from jolliebee which is quite cheap. if you want a good location, this is a good place to stay, however the accommodation and breakfast are budget.
If you are on a budget plan to pay more for breakfast. The free breakfast is too small in my opinion
December 20, 2010
Great location but small rooms
location, ac, hot water, free internet
hotel is in great location by clubs, but the rooms are very small and it wasnt the cleanest. there is hot water and ac but also a little noise. the breakfast is not at the hotel, you cannot get water or anything there, but it is close to the robinson mall which is nice place.
December 11, 2010
The Hotel were in a nice location, but i could not recommend any relatives nor friends to stay because of i don't like the room condition and smell.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Gran Prix Hotel & Suites, Cebu
- Backpacker Hotel - if you want to tour the City Proper. Very Cheap to stay in t
- Budget & Cheap hotel - We stayed in the 'family room' which is a split level room w
- give it a miss - very small noisy innefective air old tv bad service bad wifi
- good and clean room for budget accomodation -
- good budget hotel in excellent location - Arrived at 1pm and could check into my room after 20 min wai
- good enough - we checked in for 1 night for our cebu trip. staffs are help
- Good hotel to stay in for those having City Tour! - the hotel has very welcoming people especially for people li
- good location and staff..pity about the breakfast - good staff who will help you, close to the religious sites
- Good Location with neat and simple rooms - The stay was good as the location is pretty centrallised. It
- good location. friendly staff - Twas an ok xperience. quite noisy during mornings. u cn hear
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites -
- Gran Prix - We stayed here for one night passing through Cebu. The rate
- Grand Prix Hotel - Overall the experience was ok. Location was great since it i
- Great hotel good location - arrive saterday the 6 of august no problems to check in good
- great hotel great price!!! - Great room especially for 3 or more persons.The Shopping dis
- great hotel - The hotel is good near malls and restaurant.. have clean roo
- Great location but small rooms and thin walls. - 1. the shower curtain needs laundering.
2. the toilet seat
- Great location but small rooms - I stayed at the hotel and it was relaxing and very near to t
- Great location but small rooms - Pros: Good location, nice rooms, friendly staff
- Great Location for Unwind - well very accomodating person or staff when i was there in t
- Great location...accesible to all... - The staffs were accomodating...the room was okay...just love
- Great location - only short stay but very convenient,we will be back to this
- i had to book here, no choice - Its a budget hotel. Do not expect anything more but a room,
- It has everything! - Wonderful place, had to drop in on an urgent matter and they
- ok budget hotel - The standard room is small and, because it has no window, cl
- Super Nice Hotel - If you want a hotel that is close to shopping area, hang out
- The Hotel is clean and the service is good! - We had a good stay in the hotel...the staff are accommodatin
- Value for Money, Perfect Location, Friendly Staff - I have always stayed in this hotel because of the best value
- value-for-money econotel - it rained real hard when i arrived late wednesday night in t
- wonderfulll - i stay here every time in in cebu because its clean, central