Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
Families with young children
July 30, 2011
Ok rooms, cool staff---))
i had an ok time----cool from time too time. Training there was good tho.
Staff was very polite and always friendly and helpfull.
Food was not so good, and sometimes cold, this happen mostly at the breakfast
Families with young children
July 27, 2011
Nice and cozy place with very courteous staff
It is a nice place to stay, new place with the staff so polite, Needs some improvement though. The breakfast should be ready by 6 am for most of the guest have some travel plans that one should leave the hotel at 7 am to catch early ferries and flight to nearby island. Needs a bar fridge, a hair dryer and bidet at the CR.
July 25, 2011
great pool with great spa
we stayed in holiday spa hotel for 3 nights.
almost it was raining so we stayed hotel using the hotel facilities.
the pool was really good but there are just 3 or 4 sunbed..
the room was really good but had no windows at all.
it was really bad because it was raining outside and we couldn't dry our clothes at all..
i ordered landry servise for my blanket and i payed 100 peso i think. but i really hate it. i'm not sure but i could smell something little bit disgusting..
the breakfast there was horable..
they don't cook themselves
they just call the katering services..
and furthermore they don't prepare on time..
they told me the breakfast starts at 7. but we waited 30 minutes more in the lobby.
and it tasted sucks.. there were no cereals even..
we tried massages in hotel
it was little expensive than just massage shops in cebu.
but it was really good.
hotel has a wifi. but it works just in lobby
and having a really low connection.
if you want i recommend you to use wifi that you have to pay.
but it's really fast!!
the best thing about this hotel was the location and massage.
there are great restaurants and bars you can walk to there. and it's really near with ayala mall or sm mall.
it cost under 100peso to the ayala mall or san pedro or pier..
and there are great japanese, mexican, seafoods restaurant near the hotel that you can walk to there.
United States of America,
July 22, 2011
nice hotel good room with good mattress
overall nice hotel and great price
Hotel Feature Tip:
no iron and no restaurant just buffet
July 21, 2011
near crossroads (places to have night out).
however, three people only get to avail 2 breakfast - which we knew only upon arrival.
You can walk your way to crossroads where a number of clubs and restaus sit (Vudu, to name one).
July 16, 2011
Simple hotel that serves its purpose
Great value, clean and fairly new, close enough to downtown, taxis outside
Decided to stay here because we have a late arrival and just wanted a place to crash for the night, and this hotel does the trick. As some mentioned, most taxi drivers know of this hotel, it's close enough to everything, and they also have taxis waiting right outside of the hotel. it's hidden, but not really, just a 30secs walk to the main street. the room is clean, bathroom is as well, although there is no water pressure at all from the shower. overall at the price we paid on agoda, there isn't a better deal out there in my opinion. check in was a breeze, and no hassle, so was checkout.
July 10, 2011
Holiday Spa Hotel is in a great location. Taxicabs were always available and if not, the bellman would always call one for you. Ayala Mall and Waterfront Hotel were about 50pesos away while SM mall was about 75pesos away.
I have no complaints about the staff. They were accommodating and friendly. I just wish they had more front desk space. The picture on the hotel website shows a front desk that the hotel shares with the spa and the gym.
At the lobby area, there's a coffee shop, a salon, a boutique, a gym (popular in cebu--had lots of clients) and the spa. The swimming pool between the hotel's 2 buildings is also free for use by hotel guests.
Because warm showers are very important to me, I will look for another option before I consider staying at Holiday Spa Hotel again. It's a shame though because it's a great place otherwise.
July 08, 2011
It was generally ok except that I was unlucky because the restaurant was being renovated during our stay.
July 04, 2011
An AWSOME hotel with the lot.
The Gym, Massage and Pool
Superb facilities, the gym is extensive with many forms of equipment and even a boxing ring! There are also many classes run each week ranging from yoga to Brazilian Ju Jitsu! The pool is arranged for lap style swimming and they have a salon for the ladies. The staff were all friendly and they always have a taxi at the ready out the front no matter the hour.
Olio restaurant just down the road a short walk is a must for those with extra pennies to spend.
July 01, 2011
basically, i could only find the basic thing in the room. nothing special. in the bathroom, only the shower with water came out slowly....
the location is not very good. fortunately, taxi in cebu is not expensive.
so if you just desire a place to sleep and nothing more, this would be a good place to you.
breakfast is bad and is not valued. better go the mall nearby and search for something better
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Holiday Spa Hotel, Cebu
- A Nice Hotel that hides inside the Cebu city - On my first glance of the hotel in the internet, what entice
- A very nice hotel to stay during holiday - With it's complete amenities.. I would not want to stay in o
- Adequate hotel with good gymnasium - Plaeasnt enough, good location not too far from the airport,
- affordable and satisfying accomodation. - get the bigger room, minimal price difference but size is tw
- as budget hotel, i got a good choice - compared to other budget hotel, this is quite good choice. j
- awesome stay and good service - I love staying at this hotel. It is home like place and I fe
- Bang for the buck - They even have amenities - the pool, gym, etc. Although I d
- Budget, Comfortable hotel - I had a great experience here. Very affordable and you get
- clean and lovely hotel with great locations - nice staff, clean and fresh surroundings. my little girl en
- Clean and spacious - Far from the airport but good location for shopping. The hot
- clean and spacious - got clean and spacious rooms, courteous staff, and good loca
- clean and tidy -
- clean, great staff,,,,,, close to city -
- Clean, modern hotel with friendly staff - The hotel looks new and modern, but the price is affordable.
- comfortable stay -
- Don't expect flexibility with booking - I booked this place for 2 nights after arriving on a 24 hour
- Fair cost/benefit - i did enjoy my stay, and i would definitely stay again. actu
- Feels like middle of nowhere but great hotel - stayed for two nights - one night on two separate occasions.
- Friendly staff - We were not able to stay long in this hotel. As we are about
- good hotel for sprts - the hotel is good for sports. there is a gym and a pool. roo
- Good hotel good overall hotel - Clean hotel with restaurants within walking distance. The g
- Good hotel with an excellent location - I'll start with the negatives. When we checked in, the staf
- Good hotel - Breakfast was not very good and had less options.
- good price - location is not good but not so far away from downtown that
- Good value for the money - we enjoyed staying at this hotel. i recommend the poolview d
- Good value, Nice Massage Spa - Overall a good hotel for the price, Room I was in had the w
- Great ammenities and pool for families -
- Great facilities, room is nice. - We had a great and memorable stay at Holiday Spa Hotel. We
- Great features but small room - You can find out a great swimming pool in the hotel. You can
- Great Hotel for a 3 star! - the location is near the it area and near restaurants. it is
- great hotel.. nice location - staff was always helpful.. like a family.. will be returning
- great location and amenities - great time.. i hope they will review their breakfadt menu
- Great Location and Good Service! - service was really superb! it's a nice place to stay to rela
- great location,clean rooms - place was nice! the staff where all friendly,what special in
- Great Rooms and Location - Generally it is a great hotel only the food is not good, i w
- Helpful Front desk - Except that sound proof on floor deck and common corridor is
- it's really good place. - it's really good place.
here are so kinda staff.
- New and nice rooms - location of the hotel is a plus. the staff are fairly friend
- Nice & Lovely - 1. recommendable location - not far from ayala
- nice hotel , alittle far from everything - Good hotel for the money .Taxis are cheap enough ,so you can
- Nice hotel and nice crews - Everyone is accommodating, starts the day with a smile and e
- Nice hotel in the city! - i'm glad that my folks loved the this hotel i chose. the sta
- Nice hotel is a little misleading - the pool is heavily used by the gym for practice and trainin
- nice hotel with a lot of sport activities - i liked to stay in holiday spa hotel because of its nice poo
- Nice location very clean - right in the hearth of cebu city near ayala mall, i really l
- Nice place - For the price it's worth it,then again your saying to yourse
- nice room nice pool but over rated hotel - they charge extra to use the gym. buffet is terrible, no sel
- ok hotel but accomdating - The hotel is OK but they accommodated me when I had two pote
- Ok rooms, cool staff---)) - i had an ok time----cool from time too time. Training there
- One of the most conveniently located in Cebu - This is one of my favorite hotels in Cebu. It is a two-minu
- Secluded location & very small room! - staff should be trained properly. Proper etiquette should be
- spacious room - The staff was kind but they charged me everything I asked th
- Spacious rooms and functional amenities - Affordably priced with big rooms! A bit out of the way but f
- the staff & room service was brilliant!!!! - experienced someone knocking my door during the early hours
- This is the local health club with rooms - employees are nice and very helpful, the hotel section was n
- Very nice and spacious room - No wifi inside the room. :( you have to pay for a day if yo
- Wonderful clean new hotel in down town Cebu. - I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It is excellent and apart f