Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (401)
August 28, 2011
Older hotel, well situated behind Glorietta Mall
Staff were well informed and very helpful
The rooms are older, but clean. The price is what is attractive here.
United States of America,
August 23, 2011
For the price, the value is without comparison.
Very decent breakfast of your choice each morning. Location near Greenbelt and Glorietta malls is great.
I have stayed here at least six times. The price is incomparable through Agoda and I have enjoyed each stay more thatn the previous time. Breakfast is better than average and on time. Location near the malls in Makati is fantastic, and I believe it is the safest area of Manila, as I have walked hime in the middle of the night and flet very safe. Rooms have more than adequate cooking utensils to allow for meals in, but anything you could want is within a ten minute walk. Again, the BEST for the price.
Without question, any type of cuisine you could want is available at Greenbelt, less than 10 minute walk from the hotel. Also, security and hotel staff are always available to help with directions or any particular needs. Seven Eleven right outside your door for last minute needs.
August 22, 2011
Location and Helpful staff
I like staying in this hotel. They have nice, spacious rooms and comfortable bed, soft pillows and clean sheets. You can rely on their staff for help and wake up call at any time. I book this hotel each time there is an opportunity. Location is great, shopping malls so accessible by foot. Transportation is never a problem. Tsxi ride to international airport would cost you only some 300 pesos.
August 20, 2011
I enjoyed every aspect of the Asian Mansion II Hotel. Have absolutely nothing bad to say. Fabulous Location and Room ammenities. Free breakfast a bonus and cooking facilities excellent. Swimming Pool and Air-conditioning A1. Highly reccomended. Very good rates and friendly efficent staff. Nothing was a problem for them.
Very close to major Makati shopping Malls. Short walk to Greenbelt,Landmark and Glorietta.
Families with older children
August 05, 2011
Great location; room is big
near shopping centers like greenbelt
The room is quite big and it's very comfortable for me and my daughter.
It's also very accessible tot he domestic and international airports
The area is safe for all types of travellers
July 20, 2011
Not a good hotel
There are no one feature to be mentioned of this hotel
Gate guards are very helpful.
Bad service from reception area. the reception area is a very small room separated away from the way to the room. You easily get lost when you want to go to the reception room.
Room is wide enough. Room is not clean and not tidy. You feel the bad smell and you see insects around the room. The bed is not comfortable. Your body feels etching when you wake up from sleep. Wide bed. Satellite TV is available. Internet is not available. Phone is not available. No service to the room at all.
Bath is not clean and not tidy.
No restaurant belongs to the hotel.
It is hard to find a restaurant outside the hotel or any shop, you will have to walk a long distance to find nearest restaurant or shop.
Hotel Feature Tip:
i dont feel there are any good features that could be mentioned of this hotel whether inside the hotel or outside the hotel.
July 10, 2011
very near business offices and lots if restaurants by walking distance.
It was rxcellent and staff are attentive. Room is clean and basic amenities are present. Ideal for business traveller as it is near banks, restaurants and establishments.
July 07, 2011
What you see is what you get.Well worth the money.
Near the airport, malls, banks, etc. Very comfortable.
stayed 5 nights and was very well happy with our stay. room is average but very comfortable. quiet place and the staff are very nice.
Haggle haggle haggle if you can. Best to get your money's worth. If they say no to the price you want, at least you tried. No harm done.
July 05, 2011
Location to shopping Malls
when passing through manila, we always opt to stay in makati as it is very central and has lots of fun and safe things to do.
Go to Ayala Museum to see an excellent display of Philippines History.
June 26, 2011
hotel was clean and well kept but dissapointed with breakfast, it was late 1st morning and always cold
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Asian Mansion Il Hotel, Manila
- A condo entrance with check-in on the 2nd floor. -
- A condo hotel, fairly furnished, the "best" of all - We were comfortable in this place. The room was large with s
- All you need in the perfect location - rooms were a good size and very clean. we stayed in a superi
- Among the best - Among the Asoan Mansion, Prince Plaza, and BSA Mansion, thi
- Convenient and well located - I have used this hotel for all my visits to manila in the pa
- Convenient location - I have used this hotel every time i visit Manila since 2006
- Cozy hotel, super close to the posh Greenbelt mall - It's a cozy place, quite old fashioned but it really offers
- Good hotel; room is spacious. polite staff - Whenever am in Manila, i usually stay at Asian Mansion II. F
- Great \, clean -
- Great location but small rooms - I like the kitchenette,very useful since I have a baby..our
- Great location for shopping and great hotel - The hotel is very good and service crew always served with a
- Great Location for Shopping - center of Makati city and walking distance to all big shoppi
- Great location, walking distance to office & mall - Great location for business traveller, need to work at Makat
- Great location - The room is clean and staff are quick in responding to guest
- Great location - The staff were friendly. Security was good. Location very st
- Great location - Would have prepared a room with two separate beds for my lat
- it was ok. - it was great
- Large rooms, but space not well-appointed - The room was large and clean, but the layout of the room was
- Nice hotel & excellent service - excellent service and nice suites. satisfied with service.
- nice hotel , great rooms, great location - Good hotel and good value for money.Rooms big with kitchen.Y
- nice hotel,hotel staff friendly and helpful - The time I spent there was very good,staff were helpful,good
- nice room - it was a nice and cozy stay... we enjoyed our stay in the ho
- Older hotel, well situated behind Glorietta Mall - The rooms are older, but clean. The price is what is attrac
- typical condotel - stayed at asian mansion ll for 14 nights as we wanted to exp
- Value for money? Negative.... - We booked this room so that we can have easy access during t
- Very near workplace, walking distance to the mall - Very near the workplace in Ayala and walking distance to the
- Very Neat, Good Value, Great Location - One can easily feel the warmth of Filipino hospitality. The