Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1469)
October 17, 2012
Clean fresh and great rooms and vacilities
great staff, good location, all good, staff are very helpful, nothing is too much trouble. room features lounge, bed room, kitchen and bathroom. it is a short taxi ride to green belt a popular shopping, movie and restaurant centre or just for a pleasant walk. i have stayed here before and will do so again
Hotel Feature Tip:
A short walk to the Berjaya Hotel where you can listen to music every evening.
Families with older children
October 16, 2012
Staff and room were great
Not far from Makati Glorietta
Usually, I stay closer to Ayala station and Glorietta, but Best Western was a great surprise in location and level of comfort. Staff were really friendly and very helpful. Happy to stay there again.
October 16, 2012
Good Hotel but terrible Reception Desk
This was not my first time in the Hotel and I really like the Hotel. Good rooms, very clean, nice Pool - it is a great place to be.
But once again our trip good a bad taste from the Reception staff. During the check out I was given credit card slip to sign to pay for my trip. I told the person that I had already payed over Agoda and he told me, no that is not true and I had to sign the credit card slip anyway. I told no, I would not do that and again he told me I had to pay him for the visit. I good a bit angry as this is not the way to treat your customers and he got his suvervisor. The supervisor agreed with me and told the Person that my trip was paid already over Agoda. Good so far. I than asked how and why he charged my credit already for the amount of the stay and that is where it really good out of hand. The Supervisor refused to show me again the credit card slips that I was supposed to sign. he told me nothing had been charged to the card and I could leave. I told them, that if nothing had been charged to my card, why he would not show me my credit card slip? He just took the slips and put them behind his back and than tried to show me some other slips that were around the desk.... At this point I asked for the Manager.It took awhile for the Manager to come and they started directly to talk in the local language so that I could not understand. The Manager than apologized, said it was a mistake and told me I was free to go. Again I asked to be shown the credit card slips and again was told that everything was fine and that I should no worry. They made a mistake... The Manager than really tried to get us away from the Desk.
Mistakes can happen - no problem. But I travel a lot around the world and have stayed in a number of Best Western Hotels but I have never seen anything like this. This put a very bad taste on our otherwise very pleasant stay at the Hotel.
Funny thing is, that the last time we where in the Hotel something similar happened....
United States of America,
October 16, 2012
easy to the business district
very poorly maintained (A Venue). Its got cockroaches in
the kitchen when you get up in the morning. Aircon is too
October 16, 2012
I like this hotel a lot
Very good location, nice staff.
I have stayed at this hotel many times now. I keep coming back, especially because of the good location, but also because the rooms are very big and clean. Free Internet that works.
Be careful, there are 3 towers to choose from. A. Venue is the oldest, but with the biggest rooms.
October 15, 2012
Good Value if you get a big discount
40sq.m. room with kitchenette and seperate bedroom
modern hotel, well positioned, but like many philippine hotels lacks proper and regular maintenance like bulbs out, ac faulty, let alone the incredible errors made by tradesmen (like shower: want hot? then turn on cold. want on? the en press off, etc). breakfast ordinary, font desk will not allow u to enter room before 2pm. overall: if the discount is good, then its worthwhile
October 15, 2012
Smize with gregarious staffs
Spacious room, tidy and clean bathroom
Check-in time is 2pm but special thanks to receptionist John and Christian- they are gorg! Booked for an international mag shoot, i was enthralled with their room services, well-mannered, prompt and of course i totally love their chicken and tuna sandwich.
Families with young children
October 15, 2012
Great room, staff and location
Close to restaurants and Avenue Mall incl. SM Supermarket
Nice and fast service. Good aircon. They provide you with a baby bed if needed. Very nice stay.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Good internet connection.
Families with young children
October 14, 2012
Great rooms, service and great location
Fast service from the staff. Free baby bed. And nice location.
Our first time we stay at this hotel. Great location. Just next to the hotel, Avenue Mall, all kind of small cafes and all kind if food. Even SM Supermarket, for snacks and drinks. Even the staff told us to go buy our drinks by the SM Supermarket, for saving some money.
We got a one bedroom apartment. Nice view over the city and makati ave. If you get a queen bed, al most too small for 2 persons, think its 140 cm wide. Free baby bed delivered to the room.
There breakfast buffet is not the best. One time, i didn even know what to eat. I mean, that should never happend, when you have a buffet.
But i will still come back to the hotel. Nice experience.
Giligans, just next to the hotel, by makti ave. Maybe try the Burger place, next to Giligans. You can get very nice burge until 2 am. Try the redicilous burger, 3 beef with cheese, eat in 5 min and you get it for free. Everyone have to try this one :)
October 14, 2012
We had a wonderful stay, they had the friendliest and most accomodating staff. The lap pool is a plus. I would definitely come back.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Best Western Plus Antel Hotel, Manila
- 3rd stay! - My stay was overall great. However, I was charged 550 pesos
- A lovely hotel in the heart of Manila - Antel Spa Hotel Suites in Makati is situated in an area not
- A++ recommended. Friendly staff. Cosy rooms - I've stayed her at least 7 times, and I never regret going b
- average hotel, good price - i stayed in a two bedroom suite which wasn't as big as i exp
- Average hotel -
- Awesome hotel with a few little challenges - love staying at this hotel but there is one or two challenge
- Beautiful hotel - great staff, good location, all good, staff are very helpful
- Centrally located hotel -
- Classy Hotel - It was great. The staff was warm and friendly and the hotel
- clean hotel - ive stayed at this hotel many times whenever im in manila. i
- Clean, comfortable, well located - Nice location, affordable rates, & clean room. Opted to take
- clean, fresh, and strategically located hotel - Me and my family had a nice stay at the hotel. Our 2-bedroom
- Close to business section -
- Comfort away from Home! - This was our second stay at Best Western and we find that th
- Comfortable stay at Antel Spa Suites - Plenty of services nearby and the Toccare Spa is excellent.
- comfortable -
- Consistent - A new hotel, every thing clean and good staff.
- Convenient hotel with kitchen facility - This is a convenient hotel located just steps away from the
- Convenient location with an affordable price - The check in and check out process was easy. We did not expe
- Convenient location - Hotel is conveniently located to the Makati City business di
- Convenient location - my room is like a one bed room apartment that has a kitchen,
- decent - the rooom was pretty small but over all good enough. A value
- elegant and nice room .... accessable to all..... - good for people who wants to close Makati shopping malls, re
- Excellent choice - it was nice to experience a suite accommodation with such pr
- first time in this hotel and last - The room very small, no smoking room, difficult to get taxi
- Friendly staff excellent hotel -
- good hotel to stay - stayed in the one bedroom unit. for the price it is very goo
- Good hotel with some enhancement required - The hotel location is good, the staff is polite and having g
- Good hotel - The hotel is nice and clean. The rooms were large and comfor
- Good location but very tiny rooms - 1. Standard rooms are very tiny but the siute is good!
- good location - friendly staff and nice breakfast. upon check-in, and probab
- Good location - Hotel staff where very friendly and helpful the pool area wa
- good place to stay.. - i had booked for a standard suite for a one night stay and w
- good room but too dark - convenient for 2-3 days stay with family... swimming pool to
- good value for money, ideal for business traveller - The check in and check out process was efficient. The rooms
- great ammenities and service - The staffs were very attentive and the interior of the room
- Great hotel and room for the money - Great. The service is great, and the entire place is new. I
- Great hotel location, secure and good service. - Enjoyed our stay. One of the most secure hotels i have seen
- great location , comfotible, good internet access - within minutes of local amenities in Makati, very comfortabl
- Great location and very good service - They have a spacious room where dining and kitchen are separ
- Great location but unpleasant experience - Great location and clean rooms even pretty old.
I think thi
- Great location hotel and service with a smile - it was too good stay , location , services and the privates
- Great Location, Great Hotel - My stay was great, I was with family and they loved the plac
- great location, room ok, service with smile - It is a good hotel
i will term it as good instead of an a
- Great Location - Friendly Staff. Good Location. Cool Atmosphere. Clean Surrou
- Great Location - I honestly enjoyed my stay there. Its clean and the service
- great location - nice rooms good breakfast great pool in a good location for
- Great New Hotel - We stay here for 6 days 5 nights. Service provided was fast
- Great place for the price - We were three friends booked three rooms and the stay was si
- Great room and service. - The room is well cleaned. The staffs here are very nice and
- Great rooms - Overall a good hotel. It's close the the greenbelt shopping
- great stay as always - as a returning guest my 2nd time actually in this hotel, i w
- Great value hotel. Good facilities and staff - great value hotel in makati. lots of nice places to dine nea
- grest hotel, nice service - this is the 2nd time i have stayed here the staff is wonderf
- had a good sleep - was upgraded to 2 bedroom. rooms were comfortable but bathro
- hotel choice for business travellers - very clean room
fast check in and check out
nice room amen
- Interesting hotel but bad customer service - Never actually got the chance to stay in the hotel though i
- its lovely to be pamper by their hotel staff. - hotel is nice with friendly staff, but what i want you cant
- Just what I am looking for - The hotel was lovely. We stayed in the family suite and it w
- Location good for solo traveler not for family - The room was small and the staff was not very pleasant. I wo
- Lovely 3-star hotel - Excellent 3-star facilities, nice comfortable rooms, free wi
- Lovely Hotel and Affordable - Over all my stay was very satisfactory. i would definitely r
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - very nice pleace , new hotel , good room i will stay there a
- Lovely hotel - The checked in process was simple and quick, the free breakf
- Lovely Hotel - very good location
good swimming pool
we stayed there peacef
- Modern and comfortable rooms - Great stay! Problems encountered: Poor wifi connection in ou
- Modern hotel with spacious rooms - Rooms were very spacious, for our group of 4 the suite felt
- More attention to detail needed - As rooms are checked before departure, the security deposit
- Nice accommodation, but in less desirable area - Good value, but in a less desirable area of Makati
- nice comfortable hotel - as usual i stayed in this hotel. first room had a bad smell,
- Nice comfortable roomds. central location - clean, comfortable and convinient location. good value for m
- Nice Hotel in a good area - just spent one night but the hotel was very convenient, serv
- nice hotel with a nice spa, but small rooms - Actually i had a bad surprise when i checked in. They told m
- nice hotel, convenient location - i like my stay, always a great stay at this hotel. its clos
- Nice hotel, good location - we stayed here for one night on a stopover. we had an early
- Nice Hotel, Great Location, Smallish rooms - hotel was nice, staff were plesant, rooms were smallish but
- Nice Hotel - Its good value for money, equally good amenities, but the se
- Nice place,but should have complimentary breakfast - they were able to allow access around a busy schedule. they
- Nice priced hotel in Makati - this hotel is located in the makati area of Manila. tough t
- Nice room, nice service. Location not so good - Nice room and the personal was super friendly. The employees
- Nice to be in - it was a nice to live in such hotel providing very comfortab
- Normal hotel for budget stay - I will not recommend to business traveller as traffics jam i
- not a bad place to stay albeit room is small - had a very good stay in the hotel . would always prefer to h
- Not sure about this being a hotel - our food delivery couldn't find the hotel either.
- ok hotel. - not a fantastic location. some cab drivers didnt know where
- Our second home in Manila - Always love our stay on this Hotel. This is our home everyti
- Small space however nice location - Best Western was a nice, clean place to stay in Manilla, the
- smile - full team management are welcome to us during stay in the ho
- suprise...suprise - Loved everything except for the creepy crawling creatures...
- tidy room - The hotel is close and just around 15-20 minutes far from th
- Tiny room for 2 person - Most of things is not good with its price.
And also, this h
- Very clean and tidy with great surroundings - Front desk personnel were very friendly and quick to respond
- Very clean, cosy and very comfortable stay - Friendly staff. Nice 2 swimming pools. Very comfortable room
- Very nice and comfy room - I only stayed 1 night and had a good time. The room is reall
- Very nice hotel at an affordable price -
- very nice welcome, good property -
- would go back! - thoroughly enjoyable, friendly efficient staff, always ready
- Wow, nice hotel and well looked after by all staff - Stayed only for one night during a pre-wedding visit. Locat