Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (310)
April 04, 2012
good location next Robinson Mall, but very noisy
location in Ermita, near Robinson
all time noisy construction area inside hotel.
even when we pleased to stop it at 9 pm the workers worked to 5 am ! all night long. all 3 days !
windows are kept simple, so you here also the noise from the street.
bathrooms without ventilating system, so rooms getting mould already.
Hotel Feature Tip:
if you get a good rate then take it just for one night.
April 01, 2012
accessibility at the heart of manila city
Took a standard and it was a good value for money, price is reasonable. The location is great as its very accessible to most offices and in some big malls of manila.
February 07, 2012
Near Robinson's shopping mall, small shops and entertainment.
my stay was amazing, they have great service and have friendly staffs. i will recommend people to stay there. this hotel is in a great location, opposite robinsons shopping. it has great staff, polite and corteous. located next to night clubs and 2 blocks from hyatt casino. really can;t fault this hotel except that they have no free wi-fi in the room or foyer and their internet charges are a bit steep. however walk to the fron of the hotel and your bound to get free wi-fi connection or walk into greenbelt shops and you get free wi-fi i mangaed to get free connection. however they should have free wi-fi in the foyer at least. would stay there again if returning to manila.
Make sure you use Meter taxis and insist on them turning the meter on, this way taxi travel is real cheap. Some drivers will pretend to have forgotten to turn meter on , give them a gentle reminder to turn them on or you will get out and usually does the trick. After the trip give them a tip say 50 pesos which is plenty and you make them happy. a Trip to fort Santiago or day trip around Manila is worth the money.
January 30, 2012
I like a lot from the guys who work in the Hotel, they are very kind but the hotel its not very good. Its inside Chinatown. The room its a litle bit small, for 1 person its ok but for 2 its too small
January 27, 2012
Just OK but a bit not effective
Clean, well-maintained, ...
1. i had a late check-in about 11pm, but the reception said they cannot find my booking as asked me for credit card number as a record; i wonder this is late notice to hostel 1632 or they just donto keep the record well.. the following day morning, i have a double-check, they still said they need to check and cfm ok it is ok when i check-out around 12pm? such a pain? it never happens before and this is annoyed and what a pain as you can check-in straightaway and need to do a lot of document, checking, etc
2. the blanket on the bed is so small and hardly cover the whole body?
3. another annoyed thing is the ask me to sign up a refreshment list stored in the refrig???? i refused to do it as the names/items harldy match the brands and hard to read especially i had a late check-in and i just wanted to go to bed asap....
Need the LRT - Pedro Gil and Robinson Shopping mall ...
and near the Roxas Blvd ....
Families with young children
January 25, 2012
the hotel has a good ventilation even though they have small rooms. they have a min bar inside the room. the shower has a hot and cold. the bed was comfortable and sanitary. but they have no free parking area, you have to pay per day.
Families with older children
January 24, 2012
Convenient and affordable
Position,proximity of nightlife,easy taxi to airport on street outside
walkin rate a bit expensive but good value if booked in advance through agoda.rooms are small but good value for manila.restraunt good but much cheaper options in area. staff verry efficient and curtious. robinsons mall just around corner.good clean hot and cold water and toilets in room and daily cleaning of above and room.
Romantic serranading by 3 pce band in Zamboanga restraunt opposite
Families with young children
January 24, 2012
Good airconditioner but very small rooms
The cold and hot water on the shower and a mini bar inside the room
the hotel was great place to stay if you are going to have a transactions in us embassy and medical examinations required by the us embassy at st. luke's extension clinic in ermita manila.. the hotel was just a few steps away from robinson's place, and some japanese, chinese and korean restaurants with fine dinning. the room was clean and sanitary. the service was good but some peraonnels and crews are not that polite and accomodating.
The hotel was sorrounded with restaurants serving filipino, american, japanese, chinese and korean cuisines
January 20, 2012
Its a hostel, so small but good rooms...
location right next to Robinson Mall
If all u want or need is a basic room that's very small then this is just the budget place for you. Great for a single person. Rooms are revamped, clean and pleasant though really 1/2 a real hotel room. Despite what they say, there is no internet in the rooms so bring your own USB dongle/stick or you’ll have to get internet in their cafe. Food is good at the cafe but I think the staffs are as bad as you can find. Bring a sense of humour and patience...
United States of America,
January 16, 2012
Well worth the comfort for the money spent
Great location and wonderful staff. Simple yet comfortable. I liked the fact that it had 2 beds in the room though small the bed they were. I would recommend to anyone who is simply seeking a small comfortable room without the luxurious amenities that normally comes with 4 and 5 star hotels to consider this hotel for stay.
Very near the KTVs and bars.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hostel 1632, Manila
- A good simple budget hotel - Being familiar with the area and having stayed in many hotel
- A Hotel in the Heart of Manila - the price offer i got was a great deal perhaps. the room is
- Budget hotel - the hotel lobby entrance is the corner of the hotel, hotel h
- Clean , friendly staff. good location - Good value for the money, If that is the area you want to
- Decent Basic and Value for Money - I found the place easily reachable. There was a cafe near th
- Dont hesitate to try this hotel the 2nd time. - My second stay actually. During my first stay I had this cla
- Economy, and conditions of location is good - It was walked to the petorogill station for a few minutes wa
- Good choice -
- good for short time rooms are different style , -
been there several times en always ask like 1000 pesos
- good location next Robinson Mall, but very noisy - all time noisy construction area inside hotel.
even when we
- Great location - Good location near entertainment Robinsons mall,Manila Bay e
- heart of malate - I have stayed here at 5 times now i think over the last year
- Lively! - Smiles all around.
- My Stay at Hostel 1632 -
- nice hotel with friendly staff - nice, friendly staff, stored luggage for free, non-smoking r
- not good - the location of the hotel is nice..center in manila
- Recommended -
- Very Good Service but the rooms were quite small - The only fault I found was because I booked through an ag
- 혼자 묵고 왔어요. - 싼 값에 어느정도 각오는 하고 갔지만.. 정말 시설은....
그래도 더럽거나 그렇진 않아서~ 사용하는데 아