Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1124)
Families with older children
November 06, 2010
near to airport - with friendly and helpful staff
satisfactory for a stop over between flights.this is near the airport and a short taxi from the mall of asia, and it is probably okay for a one night stop, as the decor is basic, the floor is tiled and not carpetted, and the walls are concrete with a painted finish, but the staff are friendly are very helpful
this is near the airport and a short taxi from the mall of asia, and it is probably okay for a one night stop, as the decor is basic, the floor is tiled and not carpetted, and the walls are concrete with a painted finish, but the staff are friendly are very helpful
United States of America,
November 04, 2010
Adequate but small room and not very friendsly
It's close to the airport and they offer rides to and from the airport for 200pesos (about $5)
This hotel should only be used when you just need a place to stay for one night after flying in or before flying out the next day. If you plan to stay in Manila for a few days to see sights in Manila you should stay someplace close to the city sights. This hotel is far from the city and you have to go through the horrible Manila traffic to get to any place in the city.
Manila is not a nice place to visit. I saw the aquarium and the old city section, cathedral etc. It wasn't worth staying a whole day in Manila. The aquarium wasn't very impressive and the city is polluted and overcrowded. Traffic is horrible even when it's not rush hour. Always tell the taxi driver to turn on the meter and don't let them try to charge more because there was traffic and it took a long time to get to the destination. The meter continues to run while you are stuck in traffic and they try to scam you for extra money. You are not obligated to pay anything more that what is on the meter. If they try to charge more you can report them to the city. Just write down the name of the taxi company and plate number that is on the taxi.
Families with young children
November 03, 2010
Nice rooms and great staff
Very close to the mall of asia and manila airport
Area around hotel not nice but hotel itself is more than adequate. Hotel taxi expensive compared to normal white taxis but sometimes worth the price. Some taxis cant find hotel. Very clean and tidy. Breakfast ok. Would recommend to fellow travellers
Hotel Feature Tip:
Take one of their hotel cards. It has a map of the hotel on the back. Some taxis have trouble finding the hotel.
November 02, 2010
Nice hotel to stayin for a night
i have stayed here for 1 night and i enjoyed my stay. the place is very near to the airport. no nearby malls and restaurants so if you don't drive you need to take a taxi or jeepney to find one.
there is a warning in the bathroom that it is slippery so be careful.
November 01, 2010
nice affordable hotel
food is great, room is well maintained and nice location
i enjoyed my stay in manor hotel.
will come and stay there again.
November 01, 2010
Very nice hotel with a lot of kindness
I like the way the hosts bring up to you. Tin roof very happy and enjoyed
For a very valuable price, you have many attention, wellcoming and help. I'm sur coming again in Manila I'll must go again closed eyes. I've spend a wonderful time in the hotel. Eberybody is nice and we'll be welcomed as guests. A very good time in my life.
October 29, 2010
Stopover for 1 night,, close to airport
This hotel is ok for a stopover as it is close to the airport, though not in a great area and rooms were ok,
United States of America,
October 27, 2010
This was hotel stay was one of the worst experiences I have had in the 11 years that I have traveled in Asia. The room was dirty, bathroom mouldy and smelled like an ashtray. The staff treated my wife and I with disdain. The ride to the American V.A. Clinic in the hotels' clapped out Mazda cost 3 times what the cab ride back cost. I couldn't wait to leave. I have stayed at 3$ backpacker hotels in Phnom Penh that were cleaner and friendlier.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Get out of Manila as fast as you can.
October 25, 2010
i have stayed in this hotel a few times as it is near the airport and has a nice roof top restaurant. this time a mistake never stay there on a sunday . restaurant closed no managment work staff not interested . offer a 24 meal room service he he only take it or leave it not what u want of the menu . eg asked for a beef burger on there menu no no one to cook asked what i could have we go to look the answer rang 15 mins later becon egg sandwiches chicken or ham sandwiches i asked how they cook bacon and egg if no one to cook they replied beef burgers have to be taken out of freezer. i order 2 becon and egg sandwiches 5 minutes later sorry only one becon and egg sandwich will u have a ham and egg ok 15 minutes later sandwichs arrive i bacon and egg 1 ham and cheese not my order . ask to speak to management none avaliable until monday morning . monday morning check out ask to speak to manager told no management work today its a holiday. i will not be staying there again
never stay there on a Sunday
United States of America,
October 24, 2010
Clean, Inexpensive, Convenient to Airport
Professional, Friendly Staff! Massage Staff at Hotel, Coffee Shop Great!
This is a good hotel for the budget minded traveler that wants to avoid traffic to the airport. The biggest pluses for me were the friendly staff, good food at the coffee shop at reasonable prices.
An additional "luxury" was the spa service. I'd been awake and traveling for about 34 hours when I arrived and was hurting from the trip.
The in-house massage therapist worked on my back for almost an hour then the rest of me. I was ready to sleep by the time she finished!
I am returning on my outgoing trip to stay again!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Make sure you have the number for the hotel with you so you can contact them from the airport to pick you up. You may get a cheaper rate from either the fixed rate airport taxi's or metered taxis but I preferred to use the hotel driver. Knowledgeable and accomodating.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Nichols Airport Hotel, Manila
- A Hotel For the price - I like staying at Nichols Airport Hotel for the following re
- A hotel with great basics - I have been staying at Nichols for 8 years. They have a cons
- accessible - clean room. very accessible to airport, moa, baclaran church
- Average - Got in on a really late flight, transfers not included (desp
- best for overnight stay - I selected the hotel after going through the reviews of Nich
- cheap and cheerful - i selected this hotel because it appeared reasonable in the
- Cheap stay -
- Cheap, but not much else - the reasons we chose this hotel was the price was good, and
- Clean and efficieint hotel - The hotel was clean, room was neat. Nice to see they investe
- Clean and friendly - I arrived in town late. Staff provided a ride from the airp
- Close to airport with transfers available clean - The only fault that i could find was the recepetion on the t
- Close to Airport. However small rooms - it was a quick stay. however it suited our purpose unwind be
- Close to airport - Just only book this hotel so I can take a shower while I am
- Close to airport - The rooms are stark and neglected, There was no warm water f
- Convenient to Airport - This place was convenient to the airport...the restaurant fo
- Conveniently located near the Airport - Staff was friendly and hotel was generally clean.
- Decent stay if need to be close to airport - stayed 2 nights before early flight and after late flight. d
- Easy access to the airport - stayed for a night, Was happy with only one thing with it th
- economical, clean, close to airport and moa - i have stayed here several times. each stay at the nichols h
- excellent hotel - The hotel had excellent customer service. The rooms were cle
- Fair hotel - This hotel is ok for a layover while waiting for a flight co
- for budget tight travellers. - The hotel itself if OK. If you are looking for a place to st
- Friendly staff, nice view, noisy, inconvenience - the hotel is located in a golf clue house, it is beautiful,
- Good budget hotel - Good hotel if you require an overnight stay near the airport
- Good Choice for Flight Connection - good choice for flight connestion. It was very tired to stay
- good deal. - after waiting at the airport for almost one hour for a taxi,
- Good for an overnight stop. - Picked this hotel because it was close to the airport, 10 mi
- good for stopver - It’s located very close to airport, if you have stopover for
- Good for transit - freindly helpfull staff. Clean rooms. Arranged transfers to
- Good for what it is - Hotel is clean, staff is helpful, close enough to both termi
- Good hotel, perfect when your travling through - Good hotel and helps you with evrything from cheap hotel tax
- Good location but not so clean - Room is not so clean, sheets a bit old, but good location.
- Good location - this hotel is a bit of a disapointment to me for the money.
- Good price and very friendly services - Hotel was fine for 1 nights lay over before heading back to
- Good Proximity to NAIA... - This is a good best if you have to spend under 12-18 hours i
- Good Room but Bad service - The receptionists are good. I left a message to clean our ro
- Good value for your money - the room was nice for the price. it's not luxurious, but it'
- great locagtion, and a friendly staff - room had no coffee maker, bed had a fitted sheet with a rubb
- great location near airport - friendly helpful staff and comfortable room, this is my thir
- Great location - Even though my flight was hours late, the staff was right th
- hotel service with a smile and friendly - nice people...very attending personnel....happy new year to
- Hotel was fine - Didn't tell us about set up for breakfast so ended up paying
- Inexpensive and close to the airport - We chose this hotel because we had two overnight layovers in
- It is more than enough for one nigh stop in Manila - On the whole, the hotel is good. The facilities are more tha
- It was just average. -
- Just overnight - Just stayed one night prior to my Intl flight. Overall not
- location ok, good service,,booked again on feb 29 - convenient, close to airport and shops and reataurant
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile. - Staff are friendly and the service was good. My room was cle
- Lovely hotel, great location - the hotel looks nice, and the staff there is friendly. the r
- Lovely hotel - the hotel staff was the one i really appreciates , its like
- Near airport and Great service - Didn't expect that such an affordable hotel near airport wit
- near to airport - with friendly and helpful staff - satisfactory for a stop over between flights.this is near th
- Nice hotel for a short stay - This is not a bad hotel to for a short stay. The rooms were
- Nicholas Airport Hotel Jan 11 (3) - A convenient hotel if overnighting in Manila and you need to
- Nicholls-surprisingly excellent!! - OK, this isn't the Hilton or Hyatt but having stayed at 5* h
- Nichols Airport Hotel -
- Nichols Airport Hotel -
- Nichols Airport Hotel - Hi! I chose to stay in this hotel as it was cheap and near t
- Nichols Airport Hotel - I think Nichols airport hotel is convinient to stay near hot
- Nichols Hotel - The other reviews about this hotel are accurate. Our Agoda
- Not home away from home - It was all I expected: close to airport, a bed to sleep befo
- Not the best location - It isn't much to look at because the building is not well de
- Ok stay! - Ok stay. Staff is friendly and helpful. Be sure to ask to se
- Okay hotel - The Nichols Hotel is a clean, no frills hotel. If your looki
- safe acceptable clean - will choose this hotel again...recommend to others for short
- Service was good, very close to airport. - This hotel is perfect for an airport hotel, but I found on t
- short stay - I stayed for one night on my night of arrival. This hotel i
- simple and nice - This hotel is not new , but it is very well kept. I will sta
- Simple, Fairly-Priced, Convenient Hotel - Stripped to the the bare minimum of necessities, Nichols off
- Thre is no FREE airporrt shuttle service - I picked this hotel because of the good price & the listing
- Ticks all the boxes! - Our second stay, just as good as the first (14/11/12), defin
- Very basic hotel - No breakfast unless you pay for it.Transport to and from air
- Very Convenient for late night arrival at Manila A - Very nice and helpful, we arrived very late and they were ve
- very nice place to stay - It is a nice place to stay for one night. Because people her
- We don't have a plan to go back there. - We booked two nights there with hotel transfer. When we arri
- 공항에서 가까움 - 마닐라에서 경유지하기 위해 공항에서 가까운 호텔찾다가 가깝다고 해서 예약한 호텔. 그냥 잠깐 잠자기엔 가격대