Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1148)
March 10, 2012
a little bit far from robinson plaza
clean and very helpful staff
i think itz a quite hotel and not too close bars so when u transfer another locations its good for u. room is a little bit small but itz clean room and restroom also. u have breakfast top of the hotel the landscape is good but food is just match of hotel price
Hotel Feature Tip:
clean and kind staff but small room
March 09, 2012
Nice hotel, good room, good breakfast
Good location if u stay for 1 night, restaurants on the opposite site of the road
It was nice, good place, good location. Room is clean, bathroom with nice "innovations"))) We liked this hotel!
March 07, 2012
Restaurants & shopping mall close to Hotel
good location, includes buffet breakfast, free wi-fi.
many restaurants, robinson centre shopping mall all 5 minutes walk from hotel. buffet breakfast included which was pleasant on the rooftop of the hotel.
Try Greenhills Shopping Mall, a little different from the usual shopping malls in Manila.
March 05, 2012
Good Service ..
Simple breakfast with egg , Free-wifi
Service was simple and good.
But nothing enjoyable in ma room because the window in ma room was not openable.
And any taxi driver doesn't know the hotel Pearl Lane, it means u have to spend ur time & money for taxi.
Hotel Feature Tip:
if u want to enjoy nice view and clean environment, book the reservation around Manila bay or market market.
or, if u want to save time and money in taxi, hotels near airport are good.
March 04, 2012
best hotel but small rooms
clean and service is best.had a great time all the staff are friendly and helpful rooms are clean but small
March 03, 2012
good location but basic rooms
a superior room which does not even come with a window is a storage room and should not be sold at that rate. not very inviting.
March 01, 2012
Polite and attentive staff
Location, very close to Robinsons Shopping Mall
another successful venture for the owner of pearl lane, who also owns the nearby grand pearl hotel. the front office staff is polite but the check-in procedures are not so welcoming when the first request of the reception lady is a deposit of pesos in cash although i fully pre-paid my room with agoda..... the hotel lobby is quite small and basic but the deluxe king room is spacious and comfortable. the bathroom is equipped with last generation of toilet bowl, having the sanitary sprinkler electrically retractable: surprising for an hotel of this level !
the overall impression for my first time in this hotel was positive.
MBC ( Manila Bay Cafe' )on M.H.Pilar Street is only three blocks away. With live music every evening on the upper floor, the ground floor, always packed with "ladies of the night", appeals more to the male crowd in search of fun.
United States of America,
February 27, 2012
I don't stay anywhere else anymore when in Manila
Good price, good location, great free breakfast
What more do you need then this? Great location near Robinsons mall to escape the heat and noise of Manila, good guard at the door, good desk staff, clean room, hot water and nice bathroom, fridge in room, flatscreen TV, Strong wi-fi in the room, Great free breakfast up on the open air restaurant. Ahh..only complaint is I tried to access a dating site to chat some friends and the hotels system blocked it. That was a hassle because my friends phone numbers were on there. Blocking porn sites maybe, but not social sites like tagged.
February 26, 2012
nice amenities, crap rooms
the view of the lake is very nice
we had a lot of problems with this place: firstly we arrived around 11 pm and there was no way anyone would come to open the gate for us, so we had to jump around and go and find someone to open it for us.
then we went on a bot trip and i asked" do i have to pay for the boat? the answer was no, when we can back they gave us a bill of 1500 pesos!! the guy said that he told me" later", which for him meant you pay later, but for me he had answered no, so it was very annoying to see the bill, particularly because there was no one else on the place and we could have probably found for half the price elsewhere.
and lastly, we had a massive cockroach on the sealing, which we had to kill but it got stuck on the top. not a pleasant view before going to bed.
their breakfast was way too simple.
it has a nice view of the lake for you to look at, but the price doesn't match the quality, far from it. the bi-level room is even worse than the double room.
Families with older children
United States of America,
February 25, 2012
A Pearl Indeed
Great service, friendly staff, close to Robinsons Mall
i enjoyed my stay at pearl lane hotel because the staff were friendly, diligent, and honest. the breakfast buffet was filling, they had an egg/omelette station, selection of filipino and western cuisine, along with coffee and tea offered to your table by the very friendly waiting staff. the location of the hotel is within walking distance of robinsons mall, the pan pacific hotel, and hyatt casino. the hotel is also in malate which is a bit on the 'rougher' side of manila, but was ok for us because we did not venture out on the streets late at night. savvy travels shouldn't really venture out on foot late at night anyway. taxis are always available from the guard outside the hotel and i always felt safe at the hotel. the rooms were comfortable and were big enough for three adults (i traveled with my parents (64 and 65) and they had a lot of luggage, and we were still comfortable in our deluxe twin room (two queen size beds). we all agreed that if we were in manila, we would stay here again, as it's very close to manila bay, within a 20-30 minute drive to the mall of asia, and within 40-50 minutes of the airport.
Very close to Robinsons Mall where they have a variety of shops and food outlets to choose from.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Pearl Lane Hotel, Manila
- 2nd best Hotel in Malate - this is my 2nd favorite hotel in malate, the best is the kim
- a little bit far from robinson plaza - i think itz a quite hotel and not too close bars so when u t
- better than expected - The Pearl Lane hotel was an excellent hotel for the price.
- Clean hotel with nice breakfast - Pros: Location of the hotel is not bad, 5mins walk from pedr
- Comfortable Hotel in a Good Location - The restaurant was a lovely setting, having a good breeze. a
- conveniet location to shopping mall and night-life - my first time in manila was quite enjoyable with lots of thi
- Easy and welcoming - I loved the location of this hotel because it was in an old
- Excellent and courteous staff. - excellent location within walking distance to the mall. oth
- excellent value - i stay here regularly and no i am not getting commission. fo
- Feedback from Occupants - Stay was too short for more comments. It was just an overnig
- Good hotel and nice resturant - We were happy about our stay here. Good location to Robinson
- good - there are so many rooms. comfortable and good staff also
- Great hotel with convient amenities - my stays was good. staffs are friendly and the room well cle
- Great Location and Spacious - it's a very good hotel if you plan to be in the malate city,
- great location but small rooms - i like location and breakfast but room is small and no non s
- great location - bathrooms are small,breakfast limited choices service is fin
- Great staff but small old rooms. - I have stayed at this hotel a number of times but not recent
- Location is good but not so good hotel. - Very lengthy check-in procedures!! They asked for deposit pr
- Lovely hotel, clean and central! - have been there for 4 nights! small room but clean with a lu
- lovely hotel - i would stay here when i comeback,,room is good,,free wifi a
- Lovely Surprise - I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here although I was hardly in t
- nice hotel at reasonable price - This was my second time to stay.
One of the best parts of t
- NIce hotel - when we arrived at the hotel we were told to sit in the lobb
- Nice Hotel - Would highly recommend hotel and we will return
- Nice place - It is a new clean hotel and nice to stay, but need deposit 2
- nice quiet room breakfast cafe is good view - room is clean ,quiet, very new , amenity kit excelent, mini
- Normal hotel - Noise of air condition is terrible. Service is normal. Only
- ok no more should be more clean -
- otel* na odnu noch - Hotel disapointed this time, Room withhout window... depress
- Pearl Lane Hotel, - The draw of the Pearl Lane is the price plus location. It's
- Pearl Lane Hotel -
- Pearl Lane Hotel -
- Pearl Lane Hotel - My second stay at this hotel and overall I am satisfied with
- Pearl Lane Hotel - My stay at this hotel was good except that wifi router was b
- Pearl Lane hotel - The hotel is good value for money, but it is just a 3 star h
- Pearl Lane Hotel - The hotel was a good choice for a reasonably priced hotel cl
- Quiet location and decent rooms - my stays was present and comfortable. hotel front desk was g
- Small but comfortable hotel - Clean and reasonably price. Everyday they change the linen a
- small but ok - Small standard rooms, would not stay in the tiny rooms again
- small room - hotel is not bad
- value for your money - check in was fast. it was easy to get a cab as the guard wil
- Very comfortable stay and nice staff - A good and neat and clean hotel, staff is very helpful.
- Very Reasonalble - i enjoy this hotel. the cost is excellent, very comfortable