Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
December 31, 2011
Very nice room, more apartment
great room with living area, kitchen, bedroom ... well equipped
December 30, 2011
Hotel is as expected, staff are warm & very caring
The hotel is a little on the old side, but we stayed in a studio apartment only for one night so it was not an issue. TV is rather small for the apartment, but again for a short stay it's not a big deal, but it might become a bit annoying if you were staying longer (since it is a serviced apartment).
Location is great -- right across from Ayala Triange and a very short walk from Greenbelt/Glorietta.
The best part about the stay was when I asked for a thermometer because my friend had a fever. When they delivered it to the room, they asked about her and offered to call a doctor if needed. When we checked out, they asked about her again and said they had hoped she was feeling better. It's a nice personal touch and I really appreciate small things like those - it shows the staff is thinking beyond what you are asking them for or what is expected of them.
Families with young children
December 30, 2011
nice hotel with friendly staffs
we had a nice time during our stay. the children enjoyed the pool and the room. very accessible because its near shopping malls and restaurants.
December 30, 2011
The hotel has a great location just beside The Peninsula Manila along Makati Avenue, The room is spacious (Room A78) (except the bathroom).
The Hotel has a pool (though weren't able to try it. They also have a spa/massage facities which my wife told me is quite cheap as compared to other spas in town.
The service was great. Staff were very accommodating and friendly.
The room is clean though might need some renovations as it looks old.
Need to also upgrade the room facilities, the plasma TV is quite small as compared to the size of the room.
Bathroom does not have sufficient toiletries (only soap, shampoo and lotion)
Need to re-think about your breakfast. It was below expectation (we tried the OldSwiss).
The reception area is in the basement which is kinda strange.
The Hotel is close to Ayala Center, Ayala Triangle
December 27, 2011
Great location but small rooms
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Internet access was available for a fee at the restaurant.
John and Yoko restaurant at Greenbelt 5 is recommended
Families with older children
December 27, 2011
Great location, helpful people
My family and I enjoyed staying at this hotel. They had a very convenient and helpful staff who were always happy and ready to help. We arrived very early and they did their best to allow us to go into our rooms without any additional charges.
Most of the shopping malls, banks, and restaurants were near by. The hotel was also very friendly with helping us call a taxi.
The rooms were small but very comfortable. Everything was working and clean.
Breakfast was a choice of two. Our choice was simple but at least it was real Phillipino food, although a bit cold.
December 26, 2011
I booked this because of the prime location. The façade looks worn, old and had definitely seen better days. The Studio does not have a kitchen, only a small refrigerator. The bathroom was okay with clean towels, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. Their breakfast buffet is very limited.
Glorietta Mall is just across the place.
December 25, 2011
Clean hotel and good value for money
very good security management - cars goes through security check deck, and stop at a covered front gate
good breakfast food - both philippino and western basic foods are offered, good taste
good service - people are friendly and supportive
Hotel Feature Tip:
can exchange money at front desk, but only usd 100 per day
December 24, 2011
Area - safetey -rooms and service is very good.
My second stay in this hotel.My room was updated for free to a small suite - - fantastic! This place is one of best i've been into, clean, top service - and very good location as neighbour to The Peninsula.
Its a silent hotel - and the comfort is top. My favorite!!
But, the kitchen need understand that foreigner need some different food on the breakfast, its only 2 choice egg and jam. That's to small.
NIce location in heart of Makati - and have the Ayala Triangle Park beside hotel.
December 18, 2011
Great city location and very clean
Access to all the city has to offer
Enjoyed the stay here,the access to the city is by foot,or short taxi ride.Security is well taken care of.Rooms are large and the beds are comfortable.
Good dining across the street in the triangle park.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Somerset Olympia Makati, Manila
- Basic small room - small comfortable room,
- Fantastic location - we had a pleasant stay in this place, the room attendants ar
- Good cost benefit in city center -
- Good location and very convenient - second time at this hotel. it was the location of the hotel
- Good location but no hot water and I won't be back - the room service always comes at the wrong time, the hot wat
- Good rooms, great location - good quality accomadation in a good location, efficient prof
- Good Serviced Apartment near Green Belt - I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times now. Stayed in
- Great and secured location - The hotel should provide free internet access to business tr
- great location and room - the hotel in a very good area and the location was great for
- Great Location for my business - Good service, comfortable to move around and easy to find go
- Great location, but the room not large enough - I'm quite enjoy staying in Sommerset Olympia,but the unit i
- Great location, dated rooms - this was my first stay at the olympia although i have previo
- Great location, friendly professional staff - the hotel is opposite a park and walking distance to greenbe
- Great location, friendly staff and room upgrade. - this was my second stay at this hotel. i was very lucky to b
- Great Location - Great location, freiddnly staff and easy place to stay for b
- Great staff, Great hotel, and Fabulous location! - This hotel was in a great location. Close to Gloriette, Aya
- great value - friendly people - excellent location - a wonderful experience the reception was firendly the rooms
- Hard to find but worth it in the end - This place was a nightmare to find - taxi drivers did not kn
- Hotel di lokasi yang bagus - Nice hotel and I prefer the location but the price is higher
- hotel with good location and price - Old hotel, with very simple breakfast. Location is very good
- It was comfotable stay, very friendly staff - very nice stay, very close to the entertainments, resturants
- Location is good & the room is big - The hotel room is big & the location is good for a lady like
- Location Only - The hotel is well located - next to the mall and in the hear
- lovely service...but they have to be prompted.. - Well I stayed here for two nights and I must say it is above
- neither location nor the standard are worth - room dark view depressive
brakfast very basic its an appartm
- Nice hotel, good service and good breakfast - Very nice hotel, the room is clean and good. Just about the
- nice location - The location is really good for travelers.
but there are so
- Overpriced with poor customer service - After seeing the room layout online, we were eager to book b
- Pleasant hotel in a good location - The hotel receptionist had to upgrade me to a bigger room as
- Sommerset Olympia - Good location, friendly staff and convenient location.
- Very nice room, more apartment - good service