Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 22, 2011
Good rooms, great location
Very good location, felt very safe and secure
good quality accomadation in a good location, efficient professional staff.
as a hotel aimed at business travellers in room internet fee very high.
United States of America,
May 20, 2011
Good location and nice rooms
The best thing about this hotel is the location near all the malls.
It was a nice, clean hotel, near the Makati Malls.
United States of America,
May 18, 2011
Great hotel, amazing room, excellent service!!
The room was huge. Living room, bedroom, kitchen, and a bar setup.
I went with a few friends and partied in the room for the better part of the day. It's an amazing setup although I wish there was more than one bed in each room. However, it's a great place to stay if you are with a group of friends and you want to hang out in the air conditioning until sunset when it'll be slightly cooler.
The rooms are not the most modern, so if you don't mind hardwood floors and not the most up to date amenities, this is a great place to stay.
Located next to the Greenbelt malls. Great shopping and food options.
May 17, 2011
It all depends on your reason for going to Manila!
The hotel is located in Makati. So it is good for business people and also for those keen on doing some serious shopping because of its proximity to huge shopping malls. Rooms are decent, clean, and the staff very friendly and helpful - after all, it is the Philippines!
Our stay was short but good. This hotel is ideal for the no-frills business traveller. If it is sightseeing that you want to do, then forget this hotel as it is far from the interesting sights and the nightlife!
The rooms are rather gloomy as the windows are opaque almost and look out to adjacent buildings. However, the rooms are very quiet.
The breakfast is nothing to shout about!
May 09, 2011
Neat, Clean but no bathtab.
location, good security, privacy
Good location: Less than 10mins walk to the shopping malls (Glorietta, Landmark, Greenbelt, SM), train station (Ayala St.), Makati Med is about 10-15mins by taxi.
Secured: The security checks at the entrance, the door key is required twice to enter your room (at the basement, and your room)
United States of America,
May 04, 2011
Exceptional service and high end accomadations
service was the fastest I have ever experienced.
Was upgraded to two br premier suite. Was larger than my apartment at home! Fully stocked kitchen, and private butler service was outstanding!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Private butler service for suites was instantaneous. Didn't have to wait for more than a min. for anything. Was the same person everytime.
May 02, 2011
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
The restaurant open 24 hours was really useful for us
A great week en in this charming hotel with a very friendly and helping staff . Thank you
May 01, 2011
Great service and rooms, with some hitches
We reserved two 1br apartments for a 4d3n stay. The rooms were quite spacious, and service was prompt.
They were, however, very prompt with our requests, and their service was excellent. We plan to stay here again in the future.
April 29, 2011
Good Location but stuff are incomplete
nice location, near shopping malls
-no slippers provided
-pencil provided not sharpen
-no toothbrush and tooth paste provided
-noisy air conditioner
-only one soap provided
-its really not a 5 minute walk to the shopping center, around 15 minute walk
-when we have arrived earlier they let us wait for 3 hours, dusit thani much better on this.
-no cotton buds provided
ayala mall, glorietta and sm are near
April 22, 2011
Reasonably clean hotel with friendly service
The hotel is reasonable clean and the staffs are quite friendly.
Becareful of your money as the lockers in the SPA which is a tenant of the hotel is unsafe.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Somerset Olympia Makati, Manila
- Basic small room - small comfortable room,
- Fantastic location - we had a pleasant stay in this place, the room attendants ar
- Good cost benefit in city center -
- Good location and very convenient - second time at this hotel. it was the location of the hotel
- Good location but no hot water and I won't be back - the room service always comes at the wrong time, the hot wat
- Good rooms, great location - good quality accomadation in a good location, efficient prof
- Good Serviced Apartment near Green Belt - I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times now. Stayed in
- Great and secured location - The hotel should provide free internet access to business tr
- great location and room - the hotel in a very good area and the location was great for
- Great Location for my business - Good service, comfortable to move around and easy to find go
- Great location, but the room not large enough - I'm quite enjoy staying in Sommerset Olympia,but the unit i
- Great location, dated rooms - this was my first stay at the olympia although i have previo
- Great location, friendly professional staff - the hotel is opposite a park and walking distance to greenbe
- Great location, friendly staff and room upgrade. - this was my second stay at this hotel. i was very lucky to b
- Great Location - Great location, freiddnly staff and easy place to stay for b
- Great staff, Great hotel, and Fabulous location! - This hotel was in a great location. Close to Gloriette, Aya
- great value - friendly people - excellent location - a wonderful experience the reception was firendly the rooms
- Hard to find but worth it in the end - This place was a nightmare to find - taxi drivers did not kn
- Hotel di lokasi yang bagus - Nice hotel and I prefer the location but the price is higher
- hotel with good location and price - Old hotel, with very simple breakfast. Location is very good
- It was comfotable stay, very friendly staff - very nice stay, very close to the entertainments, resturants
- Location is good & the room is big - The hotel room is big & the location is good for a lady like
- Location Only - The hotel is well located - next to the mall and in the hear
- lovely service...but they have to be prompted.. - Well I stayed here for two nights and I must say it is above
- neither location nor the standard are worth - room dark view depressive
brakfast very basic its an appartm
- Nice hotel, good service and good breakfast - Very nice hotel, the room is clean and good. Just about the
- nice location - The location is really good for travelers.
but there are so
- Overpriced with poor customer service - After seeing the room layout online, we were eager to book b
- Pleasant hotel in a good location - The hotel receptionist had to upgrade me to a bigger room as
- Sommerset Olympia - Good location, friendly staff and convenient location.
- Very nice room, more apartment - good service