Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
January 26, 2013
Cheap, middle of Makati central business district
It was actually an ok hotel, not so new furniture but overall, it works, and considering the price.
One big problem we had though, when we booked the hotel room for a get-together, the hotel had a very very strict no visitors beyond 5 people policy (We got a mid sized room with a separate kitchen and living room). We had to appeal with the night-time staff (1 front office person and the guards) to give us an exception since we weren't informed of such policy before booking. We've done this kind of booking + get-together several times on other serviced residences in Makati with no problems and that's where we're coming from. Anyway, it had to resort to having to wake-up the residence manager and giving us a deal that one noise complaint would mean us getting kicked-out. We decided that that was missing the whole point of doing the get-together outside our homes in the first place and so we had to cancel the night at 1:30 AM.
Bottom line, if you are planning on using this hotel for such "rare" functions, I suggest you book elsewhere.
January 12, 2013
Great staff, Great hotel, and Fabulous location!
The staff was very friendly, always greeted with us with a smile, and went out of their way to do things for us.
This hotel was in a great location. Close to Gloriette, Ayala Center, and Greenbelt.
I thought the room facilities were more than adequate. I've stayed in many different types of lodging all over the world, and this place definitely met North American standards.
The staff were super friendly, and were always willing to accomodate our requests.
The breakfast wasn't horrible, but it definitely wasn't worth the pesos for the extra person. There were 3 of us staying here, and the included breakfast was only for 2 ppl. The best thing about the breakfast was the fresh made waffles and pancakes. Other than that, the food was pretty bland.
April 20, 2012
great location for the hotel but room a bit too small for the price i paid. around 10 mins walk to the shopping mall. staff service is good.
April 09, 2012
Good apartment for the money and great location!
I paid for a two bed room apartment and to my surprised it was upgraded to a premier room. The timber floorings added the rustic feel of the apartment unit. Location wise, just a 5 minutes walk to the shopping center - Glorietta and Greenbelt. I would recommend it to my friends.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Close to the shopping areas.
March 18, 2012
Nice Rooms, Complimentary Internet, Good location
I found this hotel to be very good with very nice room with complimentary internet, staff very accommodating and helpful, breakfast in morning also very good. Location is ideal for people wanting to visit greenbelt with all its shopping facilities and fine dining resto.
If you like to dine out then visit the greenbelt, many many fine dining restaurants there and not overly expensive
February 22, 2012
"Great location but the service is slow"
Location is perfect, they let us check in early with some friendly connections
Not please with what I paid for. I'm expecting more. Maybe the place cost more than the quality of the service. From day one I complained about the blocked bath tub. The drainage need cleaning. And the shower is not properly fit on the wall. I have to shower with one hand holding the shower head. Nobody came to check or fix the shower or bath tub even when we check out. Upon check out I have to wait 45 minutes for someone to come and help with our luggages. Breakfast is not so good. I had diarrhea after breakfast. All the employee are nice and smile a lot. They greet their guest every time with the smile. I thought the Internet and wifi is included. But cost some monie which is good for 24hours. Unfortunately mine last only for 12 hours. The next day I complained. And got compensated for another 12 hours. They are slow answering the phone, unless they know it is one of their guest. Please take care of your customer if you do not want to loose them. Not sure if I will stay again next time.
Not sure if I will recommend this serviced apartment/condo to other travelers. Unless they are on a budget.
February 02, 2012
Easy access to malls and restaurants
The hotel is seated at the center of the business district and is near to malls and restaurants. Facilities are complete and good. The staffs are friendly but the customer assistance when our room key was not working is slow and it took us long time before we did enter our room.
Hotel Feature Tip:
They have this 'No party policy' and a waiver will be sent for you to sign.
January 01, 2012
Great Location but hotel is old
location is good - very near greenbelt, glorietta and sm makati
it was a great choice of hotel since the Makati activity is just in the corner and it is near the malls.. But the hotel per se is not too good.. When we entered, it has a musty smell..
December 17, 2011
Great Location and very worth my money.
The room was very comfortable.
I love that the Somerset was right in the middle of Makati and yet the rate was just right. Not too expensive.
June 08, 2011
nice location & nice price
secure place to stay
well located: they have a 24/7 mini stop, a seven eleven, joilbee, mc d and the malls close by.
although they are a aservice apartment with kitchens, they have resturants that serve you breakfast.they also have a gym. the location and the service are the best aspects of somerset olympia. very convenient location, there was no need to use taxi for most of my meetings. all the staff very professional and eager to help.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Somerset Olympia Makati, Manila
- Basic small room - small comfortable room,
- Fantastic location - we had a pleasant stay in this place, the room attendants ar
- Good cost benefit in city center -
- Good location and very convenient - second time at this hotel. it was the location of the hotel
- Good location but no hot water and I won't be back - the room service always comes at the wrong time, the hot wat
- Good rooms, great location - good quality accomadation in a good location, efficient prof
- Good Serviced Apartment near Green Belt - I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times now. Stayed in
- Great and secured location - The hotel should provide free internet access to business tr
- great location and room - the hotel in a very good area and the location was great for
- Great Location for my business - Good service, comfortable to move around and easy to find go
- Great location, but the room not large enough - I'm quite enjoy staying in Sommerset Olympia,but the unit i
- Great location, dated rooms - this was my first stay at the olympia although i have previo
- Great location, friendly professional staff - the hotel is opposite a park and walking distance to greenbe
- Great location, friendly staff and room upgrade. - this was my second stay at this hotel. i was very lucky to b
- Great Location - Great location, freiddnly staff and easy place to stay for b
- Great staff, Great hotel, and Fabulous location! - This hotel was in a great location. Close to Gloriette, Aya
- great value - friendly people - excellent location - a wonderful experience the reception was firendly the rooms
- Hard to find but worth it in the end - This place was a nightmare to find - taxi drivers did not kn
- Hotel di lokasi yang bagus - Nice hotel and I prefer the location but the price is higher
- hotel with good location and price - Old hotel, with very simple breakfast. Location is very good
- It was comfotable stay, very friendly staff - very nice stay, very close to the entertainments, resturants
- Location is good & the room is big - The hotel room is big & the location is good for a lady like
- Location Only - The hotel is well located - next to the mall and in the hear
- lovely service...but they have to be prompted.. - Well I stayed here for two nights and I must say it is above
- neither location nor the standard are worth - room dark view depressive
brakfast very basic its an appartm
- Nice hotel, good service and good breakfast - Very nice hotel, the room is clean and good. Just about the
- nice location - The location is really good for travelers.
but there are so
- Overpriced with poor customer service - After seeing the room layout online, we were eager to book b
- Pleasant hotel in a good location - The hotel receptionist had to upgrade me to a bigger room as
- Sommerset Olympia - Good location, friendly staff and convenient location.
- Very nice room, more apartment - good service