Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (802)
November 14, 2012
Great place, excellent value
Spacious, well designed room, decent gym and decent service
Pleasantly surprised by the ambience, spacious room with nice balcony.
Families with young children
November 13, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
nice and clean room, near to shopping mal
Nice staff with smile. clean rooms. delicious food.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Please make the swimminng pool more beatiful
November 10, 2012
Love this place! Great rooms, nice staff
Decor, comfy bed, great location next to Salcedo market
This was a pleasant surprise. The room had some interior design features which are nice, including touch lights and an iPod docking station. Internet worked really well and the staff were super friendly. I'd definitely stay here again but it seems to be pretty well booked because I didn't have luck booking an extra night and also tried for the coming weekend and it is fully booked - so get in early I guess
November 10, 2012
great boutique hotel and good location
clean, great location, big rooms
the devil is in the details, and they got the details right. its clean, safe and in a great area. if you stay there on sundays be sure to check our the weekend market in the morning around the corner.
United States of America,
November 09, 2012
Very nice, clean, good location
Very nice hotel with a good location and very nice rooms. Staff was very helpful and friendly
I've stayed at the Picasso a few times now and keep coming back. It's a nice, professional hotel with good facilities (including the gym) at a good price and with a nice location in Makati.
Try Greenbelt 3 and 5 for good restaurants
United States of America,
November 04, 2012
Great service with unique room design
Service was great, and the air conditioning worked well.
The staff was very courteous, and attentive to my needs. The management worked with me regarding my late check-in and deferred check-out. I liked the design of the room, and the air conditioning kept me comfortable. The hotel restaurant was convenient, with good fare. I used car service set up by the hotel for two excursions, and the driver was knowledgeable and prompt.
November 04, 2012
Another great stay in the Picasso
Stylish rooms, stylish hotel, great location.
This must have been the 5th or 6th time I've stayed in the Picasso - it's great hotel in the heart of Makati, but away from the noise and crowds of some parts of Makati. I'll definitely stay in the Picasso again - it's good value, cOmfortable and stylish.
It's with 5 minutes taki ride of both Greenbelt and Rockwell malls.
November 02, 2012
Great value for money and handy location
Clean, modern and friendly staff
stayed here for 2 nights. cant fault it compared to alot of what else is on offer in makati. clean, modern and great value for money. would happily stay again.
November 01, 2012
The best thing in this soft hotel Is the staff
I actually felt as I in my house. There were lovely staff.
You find your privacy in this hotel
November 01, 2012
Nice hotel, friendly staff
Large, clean rooms. quiet and safe location.
The hotel is nice, friendly staff, clean. The food could be better.
Quiet neighbourhood, feels safe to walk, even at night.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, Manila
- 5 star hotel at an excellent price !! - very clean hotel, spacious, i'm extremely happy with the ser
- a clean and roomy hotel, better for early booking - It is located at the center of office area. It takes about 5
- a so-so hotel - The room smelled of smoke eventhough we are in a non-smoking
- Always a pleasure staying at the Picasso -
- Artistic, Big Space, Near to Malls - we came in very late (3am) and we have to pay in cash before
- Artsy ambience, well-run property - The Picasso is a small but classy boutique hotel in one of t
- Big room, terrible service - I sent my boyfriend here to stay while he was in makati for
- Brand new hotel with great rooms - This brand new hotel is in middle of Manila's business distr
- Clean and large rooms, nice balcony -
- creative boutique hotel, impressive rooms - My kids and I had a great experience here, too bad the weath
- good and safe location - it was lovely staying, internet free in room is so fast. Eve
- Good location, big room, good price - I've stayed here before and know it's a good option
- Great boutique hotel, good location - i've stayed at the picasso 4-5 times over the last couple of
- Great central location and clean aesthetics - The positioning of the hotel is perfect, quiet enough to tuc
- great hospitality - Great room and hospitality. Front desk were very helpful.
- Great Hotel - second stay - the room was great and the price was excellent! we stayed at
- Great hotel with ultimate service - Comfortable stay with nice rooms, full of support and great
- Great hotel, great location - My 3rd or 4th stay at this hotel. good location in central
- Great Hotel - ratings
1) value for money:4 - great gym, clean and beaut
- Great location but small rooms" - relaxing, the place is really excellent, nice and clean, the
- Great location, artistic, cool design, spacious rm - Located at the heart of Makati city, 10-15 min walk to green
- great location, excellent staff, great rooms - stayed march 2-6, 2011. had a great time. hotel was very clo
- Great place, excellent value - Pleasantly surprised by the ambience, spacious room with nic
- Great rooms, great price - I loved the design of the hotel. It was modern and classy at
- Great Service - Room is quite big and nice with big toilet. Front counter st
- great, best hotel, loved it - this is the best hotel ive stayed at for a long long time. b
- Great -
- Location Location Location - Frequent traveler, and each time i arrive at Picasso they al
- Modern amenities, style, comfort, great location - picasso brings an affordable, modern style to the salcedo vi
- Modern hotel in a good location - Stayed here for one night together with my 2 group mates in
- Never a Problem with this Hotel, felt Welcome - great, always a welcome back with a friendly smile, great lo
- New and very clean rooms with nice service - It was really nice experienced to stay in this hotel. The ro
- New clean hotel - Nice hotel to stay in, big space, does not make you feel cra
- New modern stylish friendly - Superbly designed, modern, spacious, bright rooms.Huge bathr
- Nice boutique hotel in great locatoin - the picasso is a good value for travelers (business or leisu
- Nice city hotel - A very good hotel at a good location. The staff is friendly
- Nice Design Hotel - Located at centre of Makati, landmark is Citibank. Not many
- Nice hotel with spacious room - Myself and my wife stayed in the one bedroom suite. Room was
- Nice rooms, friendly staff - this was my first time at the picasso, based on a recommenda
- Nice Rooms, Noisy City - I have stayed a number of times at this hotel. This is the f
- One of the best staycations! - We've decided to check in a hotel and stay there for the wee
- Outstanding Service & Fantastic Value - When in Manila, I frequently stay at The Picasso; its conven
- Quirky hotel with spacious rooms - efficient at organising an airport transfer. sadly we were c
- Quirky, artistic hotel - Picasso residences is a great home away from home. Rooms wer
- Stayed there many times now never a disappointment -
- Unique Hotel - I stayed in Picasso for 4 days on the weekend of my birthday
- Unique rooms but not so exeptional service - This is the first time that I stayed in this hotel. And hone
- Very comfortable hotel -
- Very convenient - Could feel very confortable during the stay. Location is go
- Very nice boutique hotel. - Loved this place,nice new rooms,spacious,very friendly staff
- Very poor location, hotel sign not easily visble. - Poor location and hotel entrance not easily visible and we h
- Very Spacious Rooms - Service was good. We requested for extra chairs and pillows
- Well appointed and very comfortable. - This is a true boutique hotel with a lovely style and feel.
- Wonderful hospitality in a beautiful location - We have stayed in the Picasso many times and feel as though