Please note that in room check-in service will be provided as the building does not have a lobby or front desk.
Please be advised that the hotel practices flexible check in and check out time, based on 24-hr stay. Kindly provide estimated time of arrival to the hotel by submitting it through special requests when booking your room.
1. The Hotel shall refuse accommodation to unaccompanied minors without the permission of a parent or guardian. The Hotel has the right to request persons who may cause disruption or anxiety to other guest due to lose of self control as a result of diminished capacity, use of narcotics, alcohol consumption or any other reason to refrain from staying at the Hotel.
2. Hotel charges shall be paid with Philippine Peso or U.S Dollar or by any means such as gift certificate, hotel vouchers, credit cards, or any other means recognized by the Hotel.
3. Accommodation charges and Incidental Deposit are due at the time arrival. The Incidental Deposit is refundable upon check out unless miscellaneous items were consumed.
4. The Hotel suggests that Guest surrender cash, negotiable securities, precious metals and any other valuables to the Duty Manager on duty. The Hotel is not liable for loss or damage of unsurrendered valuable items.
5. If the Guest wishes to have the room cleaned without any person inside, the Hotel suggests following # 4.
6. The Hotel may request payment of the Total Dues if the Guest leaves the property.
7. Losses or damages to items belonging to the Hotel shall be charged to the guest. If guest would like to purchase items in the rooms as souvenir, guest may contact the Guest Service Staff.
8. All transactions will be coursed through the principal guest only. In case guest is not in his room, he/she will be called by the Guest Service Staff through the contact number indicated in the registration form.
Children and extra beds:
Guests over 11 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.