Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Albert Court Hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1140)
December 08, 2010
Good hotel close to public transport
Close to bustling Little India, great public transport, short underground or cab ride to Orchard Road. Good sized rooms.
We love the local area as you could grab a freshly cooked Indian meal at midnight at very reasonable prices. Little India is a great experience on a Sunday night as it is bustling with workers before they head out of the city to commence the working week.
The rooms were large, clean and quiet and well priced. We didn't do a lot of research before leaving and had difficulty getting advice about how to independently get to tourist attractions without an organised tour. We made our own way to the zoo by train and taxi for a night tour, which worked out to be $15 for the taxi and a few extra dollars for the train. Then coming back outside the zoo we were able to get a bus to Little India that only stopped on Orchard Road and at Little India for $2.50 each. This got us back to the hotel within the hour, whereas an organised tour would have cost more and had more stops along the way.
We also visited Universal Studios. It had only just opened so some of the bigger rides and roller coasters were not yet open. If you like the bigger rides, check online to see if they are open before visiting to avoid disappointment.
If travelling for leisure, research your tour options before leaving home. The hotel tour to Universal Studios was fine, but if you want to research your options do this before leaving home.
December 07, 2010
Great Location but way too loud
i was looking forward to 4 nights to have some peace, but the street building site was performing work for 24 hours. it was impossible to have a good night sleep with windows and walls shaking at times from pailing posts into the ground. it was impossible and reception could have allocated me a room facing into albert court village. the hotel was booked very light. the room itself was ok with a need to get the carpet cleaned. the bed was poor supported and i rolled into the middle with back ache after four nights.
Albert Court is in great location with only minuts walk to the subway and plenty of good shopping nearby. I loved the local food court across the street.
November 29, 2010
great hotel to stay, in regard to access to llittle india and bugie street. orchard road approx 20mins walk. (close enough)
this is my third stay at this hotel,unlike most other hotels in singapore this one has a family feel to it,the rooms are nic, average size and very clean.
did not have the breakfast this time (not included) however, from past experiances the food was ok. so close plenty of food out-lets.
food, shopping &night life
November 24, 2010
well located,clean and efficient hotel
efficient, nice rooms. good location small and pleasent
Well located near little India station, and walking distance from many parts of downtown, makes it good for the business person. good location for shopping areas and not that far from Orchid road center.. Clean and large rooms, small staff but efficient. not crowded hotel. Nice facilities around the hotel. good location for food facilities arround (mainly in Albert Village area)
Families with young children
November 13, 2010
Lovely Hotel and Service with a smile.
Excellent accommodation, facilities and features.
A very good and memorable stay. Good transport and service provisions. Location is nice with closeness to markets, restaurants, etc. Ambience is fresh and fine .
Shall certainly recommend to freinds and relatives.
Mustafa and serengoon shopping complexes are close by.
November 08, 2010
Really nice hotel in the centre of town
Central location, nice breakfast buffet, bathtub
Just what I needed after staying at a really bad hotel in Singapore. The bathtub was a plesant surprise; after 3 months in Thailand with only cold water showers it was like mana from heaven to lie soking in the tub.
If you are looking for shoping this hotel has a premium location. I can recommend a shop dealing in undervater photo and videography in the same block (the nearest shoppling mall. If you are into electronics the largest shoping mall is just two blocks away.
ScubaCam Pte Ltd (GST Reg. No: 200501606E)
89 Short Street, #01-09 Golden Wall Centre
Families with older children
November 07, 2010
Excellent location, comfortable room
This hotel is very close to Little India and Bugis, which makes it ideal for one to shop/eat. It is also away from the bustle of the city, which is excellent after a long day out
Families with young children
November 05, 2010
Good Hotel, Old Type, No Skyscrapers, Nice rooms
Nice hotel to stay; Very close to Little India (MRT Station) & Area; Has good tour operator RMG tours; Hotel has Internet & Breakfast too expensive. However nearby Internet cafe's and Small breakfast restaurants suffice the need easily.
Most tour operators workaround SINGAPORE FLYER; any day if you miss the time/bus for the conducted tour- you can visit the singapore flyer- you can see most tour operators there waiting for you!! Conviniently located. Taxi's accept even Credit Card in case we are out of SGD....
Families with older children
November 02, 2010
Great location and good staff
near little india, and close to most attractions we want to go . Hotel rooms are non-smoking
Son was very sick after a long trip in Europe staff very concerned and attentive about son's wellbeing it was nice to know that the staff cared.
Use the MRT it is easy, cheap and fun to ride. the only downfall and it may be my lack of knowledge of the area is where to eat for breakfast as the Albert Court Breakfast is expensive if it is not included in the room price for adults, and for children - as these prices do not include taxes. Internet cafes are every where in Singapore, and therefore cheap to use
United States of America,
November 01, 2010
A bit worn around the edges, but still nice
The hotel is very well located right by Little India. It is easy to walk to many areas and public transport. Taxis know the hotel and find it easily as well. The room was nice, but you can tell it has been a while since it was fixed up. The wood is worn in places, the carpet is well-trod. The caulking in the bathroom is cracked, etc... By booking through Agoda, I got free wifi in the room, however, if you do not have that, Internet is VERY expensive. It is a nice hotel, but maybe a bit pricey for what it is... Singapore in general is expensive so I guess that is how it is... Enjoy.
Close to Little India and Arab Street, really great atmosphere in these areas.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Albert Court Village Hotel by Far East Hospitality, Singapore
- 3.5 star hotel with 5 star service - The hotel is a bit old, but it is well maintained and clean.
- affordable and centralised hotel -
- Albert Court Hotel - Great location, easy to find foods and shopping. Near to MRT
- Albert Court Village Hotel - Hotel is in a good location as far as public transport Rail
- Albert Court Village Hotel - The moment you step in to the hotel, you can smell a very re
- Antique Shophouse Hotel - me and my fiancee had a peaceful night stay at albert court
- Average experience for this stay - ask for a quieter room but was still given a room that face
- Awesome stay and excellent service - due to personal preferences, i love hotels which are not too
- backpacking stay in a large room -
- Bad atitude from the check-in staff - Bad atitude from front desk. Hotel not maintain well with l
- Beautiful place, awesome location, good service - Very adequate facilities in the room, with electric kettle,
- Charming staff and interesting building - Unfortunately we were moved from Albert Court as they had an
- Comfortable -
- Consistent and reliable - I frequently stay at the Albert Court in transit through Sin
- Convenient location but rooms are small. - Satisfisfying stay but a bit disappointed with room size and
- excellent hotel - the hotel is well-located, room is comfortable, reception is
- Excellent! Comfy king bed, lots of space - large comfy bed, lots of space, lcd tv.. but not only that,
- fantastic service and great facilities - excellent hotel, centrally located with exceptional friendly
- friendly but poor bathroom - It was quite good hotel, friendly and having good location n
- Friendly staff but overpriced and small rooms - We stayed for 2 nights, but found the rooms were much, much
- Friendly, helpful staff - We had two rooms (upgraded to rooms in the club wing). What
- Good deal -
- Good for a transist stay - Nice hotel entrance with a nice lemongrass smell....Very goo
- Good friendly family oriented hotel - all the staff are very friendly and helpful, the hotel is ve
- Good hotel - great location - I chose Albert Court on the recommendation of a local Singap
- Good hotel close to public transport - We love the local area as you could grab a freshly cooked In
- Good Hotel - Hotel is nice but if you get the room near the road side, it
- Good Hotel - It's great to stay in the hotel with things you need.
- Good Location but Very Small Rooms !!!! - Hotel is in good location..but feel there could be many othe
- Good Location, helpful and welcoming staff - the hotel has a very nice design and clean. all facilities a
- Good location, nice boutique hotel - good location and helpful staff. location near little india
- Good location, staffs are friendly. - Easy access for MRT and Asian food outlets in the area.
- Good location - Staff are very friendly. Good location. Near the MRT station
- Good Locations, Not the best service - After booking a deluxe room , when we got to the reception t
- Great hotel with great service - this hotel is in a good location, just 5 minutes walk to lit
- Great Hotel,service & rooms, but small room - Went there for a relaxed day for studying and rest. Although
- great location & services, great value for money, - Issues are well and promptly handled and rectified.
- Great location and great services! - it's easy to access to everywhere. the place is surprisingly
- Great location but old - First off, the room is old and very over priced. No LCD/plas
- Great location but small rooms - Located in the heart of the city, it is easy to get anywhere
- Great Location Hotel - - the receptionist on arriving is very helpful. he even trys
- Great location, heritage charm with easy access - Enjoyed the stay. Quite liked the room size and hotel locati
- Great location, lovely hotel - i was amazed by the location of the hotel, it is located qui
- Great venue with loasts of atmosphere - my first stay at albert court and couldn't have picked a bet
- Hotel Nyaman untuk berwisata dan berbelanja - Hotelnya sangat nyaman dengan lokasi yang sangat strategis.
- It's like my second home. - Staffs are like family.Excellent attentive service.
- Just average - Hotel location is pretty good. Near Bugis & Little India. Th
- Lovely courtyard - It's pleasant to stay at level 1 in the courtyard area. The
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Very good location. It was a 5 minute walk to Little India M
- Lovely hotel hidden in the city - Feels very pleasant as you walk into the hotel after the tax
- Lovely Hotel In Little India - albert court village hotel is a village complex with a hotel
- lovely hotel,friendly & helpful staff - Good food, housekeeper was excellent.Professional service
- Lvoely Hotel - Freindly staff and the room is pretty clean but in the middl
- Nice hotel but need some refurbishment - Use to stay in this hotel for business purposes sometime ago
- Nice Hotel but way too far - Some taxi's have a hard time finding the location. But the h
- Nice hotel located in Little India - The place is located at Little India location.
There are few
- Nice hotel, good location - We stayed for two nights.what I like most about the hotel is
- Nice hotel. Clean. Good location - Size of the room was good compared to Singapore's hotels. Th
- nice hotel - This hotel is very nice as it close to MRT station (little I
- Nice hotel - We are greeted by friendly staffs, room is big and bed is co
- nice location at good price - It was a short stay but feel comfortable and pleasant situat
- Nice service - The hotel is ok. Great service. I had some issues with the t
- Nice wing for the club rooms. - there were some amenities and items lacking in the room. no
- No Complaints - Nice large room, with good internet reception. The desk staf
- Not great - We didn't think that this hotel was worth the price. The ro
- originelles Hotel in guenstiger Lage - We know Singapore well and have stayed at Albert Court sever
- Outdated TV, carpet needs freshening up - ok location, near bugis and mrt stations. bed is very comfo
- Perfect Location, Excellent Room - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, great desk staff, upgraded t
- Quaint Hotel - First time stay here. It was a decent room with a good locat
- Simply Love it - I simply love the courtyard room. Make me feel like home. L
- The room was spacious - The room was great. The jacuzzi was perfect. Breakfast not t
- Value for money hotel - the albert court village hotel is excellent for travellers w
- ver pleasent and friendly - very comfortable and friendly and helpful staff
Very nice l
- Very convenient locaation - Very friendly staff, spacious, clean and tidy rooms
- Very Cosy atmospere, staff always ready to help.. - i had stayed for 2 nights with two yong children 6.5 yrs and
- Very nice hotel. Great place but far from MRT - All in all, we enjoyed our stay in this hotel for our first
- very nice, way better than expected, - was very happy upon arrival, finally a nice hotel, worth its