Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Jongro / Insadong
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1205)
April 09, 2012
Convenient Location for shopping
room is a bit small, but it's enough for shopping purpose vacation. location is convenient with 5 mins walk from airport shuttle bus station and also the subway.
no worry on eating around, no matter for breakfast or dinner. anyway, a good hotel for a short stay in seoul.
It's not easy to get a taxi from Dongdaemun during midnight, but you can choose walk back to hotel, as part of your agenda.
April 08, 2012
Great location & service, rooms small but comfy
Conveniently located close to shops, restaurants, subway & airport bus
This little gem of a hotel is located 1 block behind the Jongno Sam (3) Ga metro station exit no. 14 or 15. The Limousine airport bus from Incheon also stops a short walk from the hotel. There are loads of restaurants and shops within a few minutes walking distance from the hotel. Hotel rooms are small but clean and comfy. Staff speak english and were very attentive and always willing to assist. Will definately be staying here again if we visit Seoul again. Highly recommend. Rooms also had free wifi access and the included breakfast was not too bad. No electric kettles in the room but were available upon request.
Close to Jongno Sam (3) Ga metro station. Use exits 14 & 15 and walk down the side lanes to get to this hotel (5 minute walk). Airport bus to Incheon International airport (route no. 6002) departs accoss the main road in front of MacDonalds.
April 08, 2012
Feel comfortable like home
Friendly welcome, very helpful staff, clean room and comfortable.
Excellent location near Isadong, Palaces n walking distance to shopping. Airport bus stop 6002 to and from hotel is very near to Doulos Hotel
April 06, 2012
Pleasant Stay, Highly Recommended
Location, Cleanness, Comfortableness
A very pleasant experience with the hotel.
It is an excellent hotel in terms of service (very friendly and helpful staff, even the cleaning lady!), price, cleanness, location (on jongno-3-ga, 3 min walk to subway and lots of restaurants/cafe in the area), hot and strong water pressure shower (which is very important to me). Breakfast was so-so but I didn't really care. The only thing that I would pick on was the size of the room (very tiny room with limited space for 2 pieces of luggage) and there was no kettle in the room. I will definitely visit the hotel again on my next trip to Seoul.
April 06, 2012
Great price and friendly staff
we chose this hotel based on the price and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the accommodation. the bathrooms have been recently renovated, the staff was very helpful and the wifi was free. although the hotel is on the perimeter of central paris it is situated next to a metro station and only a 15min train ride to the latin quarters/notre dame.
April 06, 2012
a very convenient and wonderful hotel
i enjoyed my stay at the doulos hotel. the bathroom is spacious, the room itself is just big enough for two people to fit comfortably. the biggest selling point for me however, apart from the nice price, is the location. the hotel, although hard to find at first, is conveniently located near the subway (a 3minute walk), airport bus stop (another 3 minute walk), tourist spots insadong, myeong dong, hanok village etc. the hotel employees are courteous and helpful. doulos is also surrounded by good eating places, unfortunately my favorite spot has no english name so i can't recommended it. for good chicken though try samtong resto. in all i really enjoyed my stay in doulos and will stay here again in my next seoul visit.
experiment with different restaurants surrounding Doulos. you will never go hungry.
April 05, 2012
Great Hotel and good location
The hotel is in the middle of everywhere.
found this hotel from a review and it is really a great hotel. it is just 5 mins walking distance from jong-no3-ga subway station and this station have interchange of line1, line 3 and line 5. the train lines which takes u to the famous attraction places. jong-no3-ga itself is not bad. planty of places to eat.
let's talk about the hotel. it is super clean and rooms are big enough. all staff are friendly but they have to improve on their english. sometime is it hard to communicate them. they have 4 front desk staffs and only 2 of them can speak english, not really but manageable. overall a big thumbs up for doulos hotel. this hotel will be my home whenever i visit south korea.
April 05, 2012
Good and clean Hotel.
Good Location, Clean Room, Nice Breakfast
We arrived the Hotel at 8am, but there is no empty room for us to early check in. We have to wait at the lobby until someone checked out and got it clean before we can check in. And it cost extra KRW30,000 for early check-in.
During this Spring season, the temperature is low at night, so they don't suppose you to turn on the air-con. Air con in the room is central control, you cannot control the temperature despite they have the controller in the room (Confusing!). They have warm air for the air-con, so your room will become super hot if you turn the air-con on during this season. If you need fresh air, you'd better open the window.
The hotel provide complimentary breakfast, you can bring it to your own room. Good enough of variety in western style (so good that it's Not Korean breakfast!)
They also provide a complimentary box of cake on your last day of stay. Overall the Hotel is in a good location and easy to fine, clean and nice staff (yet the staff still need to improve their English a bit)
Overall the hotel
April 03, 2012
Lovely Hotel with Great Location
the hotel location is great - very near to all major attraction places & many foods around the corner. it is just about 10 min to the nearest subway. although the hotel is at back alley, it is very safe to walk there even at night. the room is very small but is comfortable enough. the breakfast is descent and need to be early to enjoy all the meals. the staffs are very friendly & helpful.
April 02, 2012
Good value stay in Seoul
Good location, helpful staff, comfortable rooms
This is a good value hotel (given the general prices for business/tourist hotels in Seoul) with small comfortable rooms and helpful, friendly staff. It is located close to Insadong, a great area for shopping and cultural sights. The only slight issues were the mediocre breakfast in a strange underground theatre room (new restaurant being constructed), though there are plenty of places for food locally.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Doulos Hotel, Seoul
- A Gem of a hotel in Jungno Area of Seoul - I had an excellent stay at the Doulos. It is nestled in a me
- Accessible location but small rooms - Good:
1) I called the hotel for directions prior to going
- An absolute gem in the heart of Seoul - As others have noted, this place is awesome. I stayed 6 nigh
- Attentive Staff - Together with my cousin, we checked into Doulos Hotel on the
- best hotel for me - 飯店人員服務極好 還帶我們到餐廳幫我們點餐 能說流利的英文
盡力滿足我們的任何要求 靠近很多購物古蹟景點 乾淨裝潢新
- best kept secret hotel in seoul - the hotel is truly a gem. it is one of the best kept secret
- COmfortable a good location - My stay was comfortable and the hotel is centrally located
- Comfortable Hotel, Great Staff and service - Nice boutique Hotel, contemporary but warm, great staff, ser
- Comfortable, friendly, generous, small clean room. - Wonderful experience.
Bedroom is small but very clean and w
- Compact, but comfortable. - While the rooms are indeed very small, if you're just there
- Convenient Location for shopping - room is a bit small, but it's enough for shopping purpose va
- Convenient location - Overall a very good experience. Staff were nice and helpful,
- convenient location - The rooms are small but clean and is convenient located near
- cute & clean hotel. - a tiny room & hard to find but the location & service was gr
- disappointed - becareful their late check out charges.
- Doulos Hotel, -
- Excellent hotel in a strange setting - The Doulos Hotel is an excellent bargain for travellers who
- Fab location near the Subway Interchange - Excellent location in Seoul. Its about 50m away from Jong No
- Fabulous position in downtown Seoul - How lucky we were to be able to book here, it was only after
- Friendly service but rather small rooms - great value for money. breakfast was a bonus and was surpri
- Good hotel - The hotel is located near the metro station. It takes around
- good location with good breakfast - a very nice hotel with warm hospitality ,though the room is
- Good location, clean room and great service - Convenient location as the hotel is located near the airport
- Good location, clean rooms - the hotel is clean, basic, small rooms but good value for mo
- Great central hotel in Seoul Town - Nice little hotel that is close to everything, also 50 meter
- great great great - It was a great stay at the Doulos hotel. There is so much to
- Great Hotel for Short Stays - The Doulous is a very clean and modern hotel explicitly for
- Great hotel for sightseeing base - second time i've used this hotel, staff very friendly and he
- Great hotel with excellent service - As per title, location is great. Within walking distances to
- great hotel,room a bit small. - near new hotel,friendly staff.
In a business area but close
- Great location and breakfast but small rooms - Conveniently located in central district of Seoul.
- Great location and service! - We had a great stay and hotel doulos and will definitely rec
- Great Location and service - This hotel was excellent and the price was great. The statio
- Great location but small rooms - Great location, close to transport. Excellent facilities
- Great location but small rooms - Nice place to stay because of accessibility. Love the street
- Great location, Small Room but Clean - Doulos hotel has a strategic location where it is really in
- Great Location - Had a great stay at the Hotel, Breakfasts were provided and
- Great service and location - I was greeted enthusiastically upon check-in, the staff was
- Great - Great location. Cozy small hotel. Highly recommendable hotel
- Had a fine stay at this hotel. -
- Hard to find, but quite good hotel - Clean and nice room.
Small hotel. Little hidden, but in goo
- Hotel is clean and location is ok - i think the room is clean but small. we can't place our lugg
- lovely hotel with great service - it is a business hotel with great service but the rooms are
- Nice and cosy hotel! Relatively good location! - the hotel location is quite good, we followed the directions
- Nice clean hotel with helpful staff - We stayed at Doulos Hotel when having a one night stop over
- Nice clean hotel - Great location as it is very easy to find once you get of th
- nice hotel in a convenient location - Location is convenient and near the subway, it's faster to w
- Nice Hotel with good service and location - overall a nice hotel, had pleasant stay due to friendly and
- Nice hotel with great location!!! - It was a great stay at doulus hotel because of it's great lo
- nice hotel - really enjoy staying in Doulos for 3 nights with family,
- Overall a good stay - This is my second stay at Doulous Hotel. The staff is consi
- Pleasent stay in Seoul - Excellent location and good access to public transport and a
- Room is not very big but pretty clean! - It's not the most convenient location for me, but I returned
- Simple but great service and clean; nice location - Very comfortable and trouble-free. The hotel is very quiet a
- small hotel, great location - Airport shuttle is 5min walk. Hotel is bit inside the small
- Small hotel - Many taxi drivers do not know where the location of the hote
- Small little hotel but warm staff - Doulos Hotel is abt 3 mins walk to the nearest subway statio
- Small Room but Best Location and Good Food Around - The hotel room is small, but if you come for holidays, you j
- Small room, but great staff - the staff speaks relatively well English. The room is small,
- Small rooms - I was staying there for 4 nights. We had a hard time to find
- Smoothly run hotel, nice room. - I enjoyed my stay at the Doulos. It's a short walk to the In
- stayed on 8th floor, good hotel overall. - would stay again. no wifi to room but broadband connection a
- Suitable for budget travellers seeking convenience - getting to the hotel can be a challenge initially as the hot
- Value for money but small rooms - hotel was not very easy to find initially, located in a back
- very clear and friendly hotel good location - very clear and friendly hotel good location, good location.
- Wonderful English-speaking staff but small rooms - very reasonable rates for small but comfortable rooms. the