Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (317)
United States of America,
October 16, 2011
A very nice love hotel
large room with huge jacuzzi
This is a love hotel, but they cater to business travelers and tourists as well. It is, in fact, a very nice love hotel. My room was very large, with plenty of little bonuses like a big screen LCD tv, a computer, and most impressively, a huge jacuzzi. The hallways could have used a vacuuming, but my room was immaculate and the bed was very comfortable. I slept well there.
As is the case with most love hotels, however, it is a bit difficult to find if you don't know exactly where to look. Even though the building is actually fairly tall, it's tucked behind other tall buildings. You have to walk down a side street to get to the entrance. If you pass the large USO compound, you've gone too far. Turn around and turn on the side street just before the USO compound. It's at the end of that small street.
The location is very good though. It right off a major street that has lots of restaurants. Two different subway stations are just a few minutes walk away, and there is a 7-11 convenience store right around the corner.
If you're one of those people that don't like the smell of cigarette smoke though, this is not the place for you. I believe all the rooms are smoking rooms.
United States of America,
October 04, 2011
Nice hotel with all the amentities.
Hot tub, good AC, and a more than friendly staff to assist,
Great Hotel with clean rooms. The staff was on the ball assisting in any way. Parking was free! The only concern is the location, many cab drivers were confused but made it there. Worth the money to stay! Hot tub was nice.
The 220/100 transformer was loaned with a $10 deposit. No big deal but bring the right crossover pieces to avoid that.
October 03, 2011
About $10 - $20 cheaper than similar "name brand" hotels.
I recently stayed at the Elle Inn Hotel in Seoul, Korea. The staff was very polite willing to look after you, even though they spoke minimal English. The hotel room itself was very spacious and modern. My room included air condition, and a lcd television. The hotel room itself was very dark due to dim lighting, some reviewers commented that it was a renovated “love hotel”. I don’t know if that was the case, however it was very dimly lit in the rooms and hallway. As other’s have commented that the mattress was hard. I would definitely agree, it is extremely hard, and uncomfortable. The cigarette smell in the room was also very strong for a non smoker.
September 20, 2011
Dirty and smelly hotel
No selling point - don't go there
Dirty bathroom with molded shower curtain
Supplies with dirty hair brushes (hair attached)
Found human hairs under pillow
Whole room smells like a cigarettes smoking room
September 18, 2011
Nice hotel with free wifi
Near the subway station, free wifi, big room
its a great stay at elle inn hotel. but just feel that it is a little dark in the room. (not enough lightings). overall, the rooms are spacious, clean with free wifi. recommended!
Families with older children
United States of America,
September 14, 2011
Good hotel, awkward bathroom
In general, the hotel was nicely situated in central Seoul (next to two different subway lines) and the rooms were large and clean. However, as a family of four (two adults and two children in their 20s), the bathroom situation was slightly awkward as there was no separate room for the bathroom. The toilet yes is in its own small room with a door, but the shower is not separated from the rest of the room; when showering, you only have one measly curtain blocking everyone's view. This hotel is nice for couples, maybe not so much families.
August 30, 2011
Good hotel with great service
We stayed at Elle Inn Hotel on the last leg of our Korea trip.
The hotel is only one stop from Seoul Central Station on Line 1 (Namyeong Station) which is very convenient for exploring the city centre and surrounding. The hotel is also near Sookmyung Women's University Station on Line 4 which sports some good places to eat and the usual coffee shops you will find in Korea.
The hotel itself was good, clean and modern. The staff where very helpful and speak great english which is rare in some Korean Hotels.
July 07, 2011
Great hotel... Good location
I like d room, service just soso... Nothin special.. But need to walk lil bit from hotel to main road
Families with young children
June 30, 2011
Good location but small rooms
close to convenience store, food stall
Small rooms but very clean. Bathroom have no door so it is very uncomfortable.Location is very good close to Namyeong station only 3 minutes by foot.
June 20, 2011
OK location , clean rooms
Near subway and restoraunts, large enough room.
the hotel is within walking distance from seoul station, and near subway line. the staff speaks english, and are frendly. the hotel is difficult to locate, and the view from the rooms is bad. the room is clean, and large enough, but it was to dark. it is easy to move around seoul if you are staying at elle inn.
If it's your first time in Seoul, call a travel agency and organize a day long tout. It is great experience.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Elle Inn Hotel, Seoul
- A so so hotel - please remember this is a love motel, not a really hotel. ch
- A very nice love hotel - This is a love hotel, but they cater to business travelers a
- Big room size with many local food around - The hotel is neat and clean with big rooms. There is laundry
- convenient and cheap - large room, with TV and computer bathtub and seperate showe
- Decent one night stay - Staff was ordinary and no stand-outs in particular.
- Good hotel, convenient location - Hotel is cozy and well appointed (central remote in the room
- Good location . Near Namyeong station - very convenient location to take the train. near 24 hour con
- Great location and wonderful staff - My girlfriend and I have stayed in numerous hotels around Ko
- Great location but not for family with children! - Hotel room was big enough for luggage, huge supply of shower
- Great location with reasonably large room - Walking distant to station which take about 7 minutes. Plent
- great location, loved the tub - i love traveling down to seoul from dongducheon and the elle
- Nice hotel with good service and friendly staff - Overall, staying at the Elle was a positive experience and I
- nice hotel -
- Nice rooms - I thought the room was over priced compared to what you can
- Nice stay hotel & best location for city hotel - This hotel is easy to access city hall & YongShan Spa. it is
- Nicely decorated - the hotel is situated very near to namyeong station. you cou
- strange and bizzare but ok ! - Room was like a boudoir with open plan bathroom etc ,
- vely hotel and service with a smile - modern, nice, clean hotel with new equipment, whirlpool type
- Very good hotel and nice service - A nice hotel, one metro station away from Seoul and only fiv
- wonderful experience - enjoyed all of it.. the front desk was very helpful on helpi
- Wonderful hotel - the room was lovely but as two friends sharing it was a litt
- ทำเลสะดวกแต่ห้องพักมีขนาดเล็ก - ทำเลที่ตั้งสะดวกมากไปไหนสบายติดกับสถานนี namyong เลยข้างหน้า