Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (605)
April 30, 2012
Great for Both Business and Leisure Travelers
Free Shuttle Bus services
Grand Ambassador Hotel is great for both business and leisure travelers alike.
The hotel proximity to major shopping districts like Dongdaemung, Myeongdong, Itaewon and so on...are especially great for first-timers to Seoul. Moreover, these locations are so easily accessible with the shuttle buses that are provided by the hotel. Even during the wee hours at night, you can get back to hotel by taxi at around 5 to 10 USD by the above mentioned places.
Last but not least, the hotel is new and well maintained. It has a very business-like decorations which it is why it scores perfect for the executive and business travelers.
Overall, we are pleased with the impeccable services by the hotel.
We would choose Grand Ambassador Hotel again when we come back to Seoul next time!
April 21, 2012
Good hotel with exciting location
Korean welcome : gentle and helping; family-like lobby lounge; magnificent overview from the room
I was at the heart of Seoul when I entered the hotel lounge. It was daytime and the road was not very busy. I was impressed by the Koreans working and it was my extended stay. The restaurant inside was gracious with nice faces assisting. No noise; only the solemnity of hospitality. Things and stay were expensive but it was worthy expenditure for a visitor like me. I wished my return to the place again and again.
Gorgeous food; wide choice; quiet atmosphere; nice waiter and waitress; passion and courtesy afloat in the air; nice lighting and innovative tableware; clean floor and furniture.
April 20, 2012
Seoul comes innocent at the entrance of the hotel
Good people runs the affairs; prompt reception; gentle and herarty interaction; homely lobby
I reached the hotel with a captivating intention to know Seoul and Korea. The hours of stay began with my initiation into that knowing. Seoul came into the hotel and showed she had been. I was mesmerized and I accepted it. The days came with revelations and I was growing in knowledge and exposure. The hotel was my sanctuary with assistance and amenities. I was in contact with my country and my colleagues, and still I was at work in Seoul. It is a fusion shaping my destiny.
The hotel was gentle in its night life; no extravagance; the busy road was visible from the room window; Seoul never sleeps but it did not disturb the inmate of the hotel resigned in relaxation; the dream moon showed in after some hours and the earth became the same primordial from beneath the colossal superstructures that Seoul possesses.
United States of America,
April 18, 2012
clean rooms, friendly staff
This hotel is comfortable, has a friendly staff, and is located near a subway station, cheap/easy to get to via taxi from downtown, I'd definitely book it again. Good value for the price.
Families with older children
April 12, 2012
Great location, warm greeting & comfortable stay
easily to access subway, convenince stores just right at the corner, friendly & helpful staffs, nice facilitate accessing to famous area with shuttle bus
i would say that my stay was excellent for almost a week with the nice greeting, warm welcome from staffs with smile, nice advisory and patient with my requirements! the room was so clean and nice scene watching n seoul tower every night just the right of window. great service for fixing an air condition & fridge. nice & comfy bed.
just only 2nd night, we did not have amenities replaced into our room including uncleaned coffee cups. however, the service on the replacement was pretty fast with very apologetic!
i am sure if i have chance going back to seoul, i will definitely stay in the hotel again.
i am really appreciated for the first entry to the hotel with nice smile and service of the staff at concierge very much.
April 12, 2012
Great location but small rooms
Location was the best point.
The rooms could be kept more clean.Specially the exit from lift to floors and the corridor walk to the rooms have a dusty smell.Food was quite expensive as compared to other similar places.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Great location...rooms are satisfactory...dont expect too much out of the rooms..
April 08, 2012
Nice interior and bid room
It is such a good choice in Soeul. I will come back to this one with no doubt.
April 05, 2012
read why this hotel is really the best in seoul
cafes , resturants , rooms , location,spa
i had travelled many time to seoul every time in 5* hotels , you could find good hotel located just in down town but very small rooms , or you find good hotel but with no much varities in western resturants , or you find good hotel but without full spa facilities , really grand imbassador hotel is the best to find either in room mordern spacious rooms , good location near to most of attractions , full of spa facilities , excellent buffet breakfast and dinner with huge varities of food lists even cookers some of them were foreigners , without forgetting the friendly staff , all these reasons makes the hotel in total is excellent among five stars hotels in seoul
April 02, 2012
Great Location but lack of English speaking driver
convenient, near major shopping districts
The room is pretty ok except for the window, the wind was quite strong and there is no control on the opening space to disallow cold wind blowing into the room. If the hotel can provide some free fruits, it would be lovely. One thing about the airport bus was inconsiderate. It was raining when we checked out the hotel, however the bus was parked at the usual bus stop without any shelter. The hotel could have ask the bus driver to drive near the hotel entrance with shelter rather then letting the travellers caught in the rain!
March 25, 2012
Nice staff and room
Very helful hotel staff and free shuttle bus to city centre.
Had quite a nice room with a nice view of seoul tower.
A little inconvenient as there is no Metro nearby but free shuttlebus make up for it.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Grand Ambassador Seoul, Seoul
- A beautiful hotel - The hotel is located not on the city center and is quite far
- A nice hotel with nice rooms and services - We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Nice, clean and well furn
- Ambassador - We live outside of Seoul and were looking for just a comfort
- Amzing place with view - The room service is amazing the helpful employees we will ce
- Conveniently & Complete - Seoul is a large city so location is somewhat important when
- excellence in every aspects you dream of -
- Excellent service - it was a very pleasant stay. we were upgraded to the executi
- Exciting hotel with high level of comfort - Very welcoming atmosphere from the moment you get out of the
- Good hotel but far from main attractions - Was here for 3days/2 nights for a business trip to Seoul as
- Good Hotel, need to get a cab or take a walk thoug - Ambassador is a perfectly adequate hotel, reasonable for the
- Good Hotel - ambassador is a perfectly adequate hotel, reasonable for the
- Good location, 5 stars is overrated though - I knew it didn't have free wifi, but still I found that a bi
- Grand Ambassador Hotel - The hotel is in good location and its clean but then the onl
- Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman Hot -
- Grand Ambassador, Seoul - Very brief stay in this hotel, but it was absolutely fine in
- Grand old hotel! - We stayed four nights a loved it, room was quite large, freq
- Great for Both Business and Leisure Travelers - Grand Ambassador Hotel is great for both business and leisur
- Great Hotel - Good location, most of the local cabbies knew it so that is
- Great location and reasonable price - It was a pleasent stay at the hotel. Clean rooms, helpful st
- Helpful and friendly staffs but rooms are old - Friendly staff but rooms aren't newly renovated yet. vry nic
- It's a nice and convenient hotel -
- Lovely standard as always - Always try to stay here, the service is great, convenient to
- Modern hotel with great staff - very helpful staff, close proximity to the metro station, sp
- Nice Hotel - attended by a pretty, sweet lady at the reception with all s
- Nice suite with good shuttle bus - the location is good but there is no grocery near by u have
- OK location, nice hotel - A good place to stay but I chose a more central location for
- Pleasant experience at Sofitel Ambassador - I stayed for four nights when I was in Seoul for conference.
- Quick stay - For my overnight layover, I opted for this hotel over the op
- reasonable - We were satisfied with the room, but the hotel cannot compar
- Returning to the Hotel - We returned to the hotel because of its friendly and efficie
- Well located and comfortable hotel - From the Grand Ambassador you can reach most areas of the ci
- wonderful - We stayed totally of 7 nights. Not bad location and nice roo