Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Sofitel Ambassador Hotel / Grand Ambassador Seoul
(Sofitel Ambassador Hotel / Grand Ambassador Seoul)
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (605)
March 07, 2010
good hotel but bad location
it is far away from downtown by walking. a little distance from station
March 05, 2010
the guys all can speak english
have free suttle bus to lotte,very happy
i think is a good hotel very clean,quite,not too far,only 5mins get metro
taxi within 10 mins to lotte department store
food are good coffe are good
guys are very helpful
i mean the staff there all nice.
February 25, 2010
Great Stay at Ambassador Seoul
Provide hourly transfer to all shopping area, and of cos back to the hotel too...
Clean room, great service...
Very good service... We choose this hotel for the extension stay at Seoul during our honeymoon. They gladly upgraded our room to Executive Room and they room was great. The best part is this hotel provided hourly transfer to all shopping area, and of cos back to the hotel too. Went to the restuarant for International Buffet Dinner, the manager offers to bring us round the buffet spread and explain to us dish by dish... We really enjoy our stay there and will definately go back again. Thanks to all staff, great job... Keep it up!!!
Free hotel transfer to all great shopping areas... Will definately won't get lost in town.
February 20, 2010
Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman Hot
easy access [by taxi]..pretty close to the center of the city. have some nice places to it near by...and some local bars
February 13, 2010
Out of expecting
New and convenient location, closed to Rail station.
I love this hotel especially the bar at the floor level in the hotel, the live brand is excellent.
United States of America,
January 20, 2010
I was in Seoul for business and this hotel has a good location. There are some great restaurants just down the hill. You can find Korean bar-b-que, kalbi and also Korean bar-b-que pork restaurants. The subway is only a 2 minute walk down the hill. It is very convenient. I also like the Korean style sauna/spa in the basement of the hotel.
January 18, 2010
Clean and tidy rooms
The hotel was very clean and tidy. The room (superior) was well maintained but the most impressive aspect was the service. Everyone, the housekeeping and the reception staff were polite and helpful with all our needs. We had left our 'do not disturb' sign on by accident and when we returned late in the day and realised our mistake the housekeeping staff cleaned the room straight away. Also the driver of the courtesy bus arranged for our shopping to be taken back to the hotel while we went of on another excursion
The KAL bus drops you off right at the door and only costs $15 australian dollars. Also they provide a free minibus service to take you to the main shopping centres
I would definitely go back there when visiting Seoul.
Use the free courtesy bus to get around
United States of America,
January 10, 2010
- very comfortable and clean room
We live outside of Seoul and were looking for just a comfortable hotel stay, which is what we got. But I would not recommend this hotel to younger people wanting to explore Seoul. It's pretty out of the way of a lot of the more interesting sites and areas. There is a subway stop fairly close, but the subway system can be laborious. This hotel would be good for people wanting to hop around to sites (the offer a free tourist shuttle) who don't want to explore on foot.
January 09, 2010
good location hotel
Good location and the hotel looks new
Good location and near shopping market center,
there is shuttle every hour to downtown so i can save money... for the room I think is ok and looks new,I like fitness room and swimming pool and the most people in hotel are very nice to service me
not far from sub way and not far from shopping center market in Seoul
January 02, 2010
My comments on Grand Ambassador Seoul
Comfortable and clean room and bed with great bathroom/toilet facilities, Good location, City Tour Bus Station in front of hotel.Concierge service and info provided by Hotel Guide is excellent.
Overall, our stay (my wife and I) is pleasant, comfortable and enjoyable.
The hotel is in excellant location, very near to Myeongdong Shopping area which can be reached by subway or hotel. However, we need to walk a distance (about 5 min) to the nearesr subway station. It was too cold in the snow. The hotel has excellent guide and provide free shuttle around the city at short intervals. The Seoul City Tour Bus (payable) which takes us to the palaces and Namdaemum area stopped in front of Hotel.
Our room is clean, comfortable with great mattresses and bed! It has nice view facing the Seoul Tower with buildings on the hill.
The hotel personnel especially the guide at the tour desk / concierge was absolutely warm, friendly and helpful. The bell boy helped us to stop the tour bus in the snow!
However, we were dissapointed at the last day during checkout time when dealing with one personnel in the front desk. He was very rude and impatient while settling the bill.
The restaturants in hotel are expensive. It was better for us to have meals outside with wider choices and better prices.
Try the guide and asking the hotel personnel for guide info. Also try the hotel shuttle and Seoul City Tour Bus to go around the city!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Grand Ambassador Seoul, Seoul
- A very good hotel for business and travel. - It's a perfect business hotel with good facilities but it's
- Big rooms for young kids to run about. - Having the shuttle bus service was a plus point but the hote
- Clean Room - Every time when I go to Korea, I must staying this hotel.
- Cozy & luxury hotel - This hotel is quite far from the airport. You may need at le
- Deserve as a five star rated hotel - Overall satisfaction was good! Friendly and attentive staff
- Excellent hotel, very friendly helpful service - only one night but really liked the hotel. incredibly friend
- excellent hotel - I highly recommend the hotel for its great service, room and
- Excellent Hotel - Very convenient location near to Namsan Park, Doksu Palace a
- Excellent staff - I've been staying in this hotel every time when my family vi
- Friendly and helpful Staff - Our stay was very pleasant although the room where we were i
- Generous Hotel - I stayed at the last 2 days of my honeymoon trip to Seoul.
- good hotel but bad location - it is far away from downtown by walking. a little distance f
- good location - Best features of this is its rooms. The nespresso machine is
- Good Service - nice hotel , good location , will come again ..the best is s
- Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman Hot -
- Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman Hot - when i arrived in the hotel, the room was being cleaned. to
- Grand Ambassador Seoul - Overall our stay at the Grand Ambassador was pleasant. We li
- Great hotel and great location - We stay there one night and I love to come back again, great
- Great hotel with great service ! - very friendly service with excellent sports facilities, dini
- great location and room - The hotel is situation at a convenient place as they have sh
- Great location, nice hotel - the hotel is in great location, 2 station away from myeong d
- Inconveneint but cheaper than others -
- lovely hotel - this hotel is my favorite hotel in seoul. The hotel is quite
- Nice hotel with good facilities - Very convenient
shoudl start to book superior room, classic
- Nice hotel with good service. - The room was clean and spacious. Daily free 2 capsules Nesca
- Nice Hotel - They have a room-service massage by a blind masseuse. My wif
- Pefect stay -
- recomandation - Very Good location, nice and comfortable rooms, free shuttle
- Standard hotel - Mosquitos and cleaning issue casued alot of trouble.
- Very good - as you see, very little korean speak english. luckily, the
- Very nice - This hotel is comfortable, has a friendly staff, and is loca
- You can do better - I already reviewed this hotel, but in summary, you can do mu