Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (985)
April 22, 2012
Clean, modern and great location
We truely enjoyed it here. It so close to Iteawon and its in central seoul. The lobby was very nice and the security is great. You need your keycard to get off on your floor. We took pictures outside and inside the lobby, thats how nice it was. The rooms are a little small but very modern and nice. The room also had an ipod/iphone JBL dock, nice sound. We didnt try the restaurant in the hotel but there is so much choice for food around.
The buses near by get you to lots of places.. Just ask the front desk where the nearest bus stop is and which bus to take. Or a taxi to myeongdong (shopping district) should be about 4000won(3.50$)
April 21, 2012
Great location next to a 24hr convenient store
i was 7 weeks pregnant when we stayed at the hotel. my heightened sense of smell was a problem as i could smell the drains from our room on level 4. the hotel room was not air-conditioned during spring. we were told to leave the windows opened so that the room was ventilated and cooled. i woke up at 5am on the third morning as i smelled smoke. after some back and forth phone calls with the receptionists, it was discovered that there was a small fire in front of the hotel. there was some minor repair work going on and the workers had started the fire to burn off something. the smoke and the smell from the drains made me nauseous and i kept vomiting. after much negotiation, the hotel staff agreed to move us to a higher floor on level 10.
the next 4 nights were ok at the new room. the shower head was not working but the staff repaired it the next day. then on the 5th night, we found out that the remote control was missing. my husband jokingly called it "the case of missing remote control" as we exchanged phone calls with the front desk. the staff readily agreed to replace the remote control. it was a wasted trip as it turned out that the replaced unit was faulty. then he sent the second set which was not working as well. after much checking, he said the tv was faulty and someone would fix it the next day. the tv was never fixed but we were ok since there were really not much english channels available anyway.
the room service was good. fast delivery and the food was yummy.
April 20, 2012
Lovely hotel located on great area
Performance of staff on front office are very good. They are very friendly and tried to answer what we need. Rooms are quiet clean but light on corridor are too dark, make us uncomforted when walked along the corridor.
Location of hotel is perfect, on the shopping street and very closed to MRT station. Around hotel, there are many restaurants, make us easy to find some foods.
There are some halal restaurants, close to the hotel, make us easy to have some halal foods. There are also some international restaurants, including Thai and Chinese.
United States of America,
April 18, 2012
Unique Hotel In The Heart of Iteawon Shopping
Well decorated hotel with designer rooms
This is a nice hotel conveniently located in the heart of the Iteawon shopping area. The hotel lobby and rooms are beautiful with interesting art, furniture and designs.
The rooms are clean and comfortable, but once you get beyond the dazzling decorations you will find the rooms are very, very small. The hotel designer did a good job of hiding the size of their micro-rooms by "wowing" the guests with mirrors, glass walls, and comfortable beds.
I will probably stay there again despite the small rooms because of the professional staff and good location.
Hotel Feature Tip:
This hotel is worth staying in just for the decorations. The shopping area nearby is clean and comfortable. It has plenty of resturants and bars.
Families with young children
April 12, 2012
Great location with fancy rooms
Clean rooms. Boutique hotel well locate. Close to metro station
we are always choosig this hotel with easy access by metro. bus and car. very convenient because it is on huge restaurant areas, club, shopping. hotel is comfortable and rooms are fancy and quiet. there is airport liomousine bus stop just in front of the hotel.
Thera huge number of international and korean restaurants in itaewon area all of them really close to the hotel
April 11, 2012
modern, funky hotel with comfortable, clean rooms
comfortable, clean and well-thought-out rooms
very clean, modern rooms that are well thought-out in terms of making the most out of the space and offer all necessary amenities. hotel feels and looks very new and modern. free wifi was fast and reliable. daily housekeeping impeccable.
the hotel has a funky lobby and adjacent coffee shop that serves breakfast and lunch.
the hotel is a 5min walk from itaewon subway station. i am personally not a big fan from itaewon's slightly seedy foreigner/tourist oriented character, but if you want to enjoy that side of seoul (and the nightlife that comes with it), you can't beat this hotel. for first-time visitors to korea, it was also be nice to stay in this more foreigner-friendly part of town, and there are a number of nice coffee shops and restaurants.
April 09, 2012
Stylish living in a fantastic location
Free wifi, decor, transport from the airport
at first, i was a little confused getting to the hotel from the airport too, like some of the previous reviewers. #6030 or #6060? in the end, since i only managed to find the bus bay for #6030, i hopped onto the bus which brought me opposite the hotel. there was a sign on the bus that says that there will be a change to its service to #6060 which will drop passengers directly outside the hotel. so maybe some time later, it will be #6060 after all.
i have stayed in many boutique hotels before and the ip boutique hotel comes close to being the most stylish one of all. the decor of the lobby and the room was bright and cheery. it's true that the corridors are very dark - it's a wonder how housekeeping does its job - but it gives you a sensory rush once you enter your room since it is such a contrast with all the colours and the many mirrors around. there is free wifi in the room (which doesn't require multiple log ins) and a ipod dock to play music from your ipod or iphone. i love the rainshower in the bathroom and the sweet smelling crabtree & evelyn toiletries. there is a decent-sized gym on the 3rd floor with a stationary bike, a treadmill, a smith machine, a compound machine and a rack of free weights. a pity that they don't have complimentary breakfast though.
the hotel is just 8 minutes walk to itaewon station and to the bars and restaurants on the main strip. there is no shortage of coffee joints around. zoo coffee is just opposite the hotel. flanked to the left and right, you can find cafe bene (with free wifi). there are also convenience shops like 7-11 near the hotel in case you need them.
April 09, 2012
Location is not good for shopping
the location is good for those clubbing lovers, but not good for shopping lovers.
April 09, 2012
Trendiest hotel in Itaewon
Stayed for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Wonderful view of the city, 5 mins walk to subway and direct bus to Seoul tower woohoo! Lots of cafes & restaurants within the vicinity but the corridor is pretty dim as mentioned in earlier reviews. It's value for money and a few stops away from Myeung Dong, Dongdaemum, Seoul Station. Plastic surgery clinic right smack in the hotel as well. overall, i would stay in this hotel again.
April 07, 2012
Good location in Itaewon.
Hotel was good value and stylish. Plumbing was a slight issue.
A lot of restaurants nearby are worth checking out.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - IP Boutique Hotel, Seoul
- An Out of This World Experience - we stayed in ip boutique for the most of our trip to seoul a
- Clean and cozy hotel - Overall, my stay was okay because I just wanted a hotel that
- Comfortable stay in good location. - I have stayed at this hotel a few times enjoy going back.
- Conveniently located - You can take the Limo bus from Inchon airport and be dropped
- Excellent modern hotel - Comfortable and modern hotel in the heart of Seoul's interna
- Fairly Glitzy, clean - The cafe was v expensive and for an English traveller it was
- Fantastic hotel room - The hotel staff (reception and Concierge) were very helpful
- Fantastic room and Great Service - i stayed here for 8 nights on a business trip to seoul. it h
- Fascinating hotel, good location - We had a free upgrade to the honeymoon suite, which was intr
- Funcky hotel in great location - we really liked the hotel is very design and funcky. locatio
- good hotel - I'm satisfied with the hotel and it's services in general. A
- Good hotel - This hotel is just around the bust stop for bus to and from
- Good Value - Good location for getting around the city, room of an Ok sta
- Good - Our stay was OK but we did not like the darkend hallways enr
- Grand hotel with style - Great design and good style especially the hotel lobby.
- great hotel but take a torch - this is a very arty hotel with some funky artefacts in the f
- Great hotel for couples - They say the hotel is near the subway, but it was a good 5 t
- Great hotel in a great position - Really enjoyed the aesthetics of the hotel as it was quite s
- Great Hotel with Great Room with Great Location - This is very nice decorate hotel with both very trendy outlo
- Great hotel, super well designed. - Really nice hotel, everything was great. I will back there f
- Great Hotel - This is the first time i stayed at this hotel..
- Great hotel - We truely enjoyed it here. It so close to Iteawon and its in
- Great location & stylish design - Great location on Itaewon main street near many restaurants,
- Great Location and Friendly Hotel - besides location, the rooom is preety nice and adequate spac
- Great location and friendly, helpful staff. - The staff was extremely helpful when asked for opinions on p
- Great location and modern design - I had one night layover to catch the plane in incheon the ne
- Great Location and staff with smile - Hotel location was perfect, close to night life ans many Isl
- Great location but small room - I reached hotel at 9:20am and they allow me to check in at 1
- Great Location with Personalised Services - At the heart of activities, where you can operate as your ac
- Great Location, rooms very intresting......!! - Nice Hotel very different from the usual Hotel...rooms very
- Great location...close to center of Itaewon - Bus between hotel and airport stop in front of the hotel...g
- great location - good hotel, good location, normal services, costly price com
- Great location - the hotel was conveniently located, room was clean. Overall,
- Great Value, but Sketchy Neighborhood - This hotel had great rooms. Plenty big, and nice, modern ba
- Hip & Chic Boutique Hotel - beautifully decorated room and conveniently located located
- hotel decoration - Hotel decoration is special..but a bit old.
Many night res
- I cannot write in Korean, This system is weird. -
- Interesting hotel with immaculate service - Hotel is in a great location next to lots of nightlife and c
- it is a great location with good size rooms - this is rated as a 4 star hotel , but the bedroom amenities
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Hotel staffs were really friendly and helpful. And steak gre
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice rooms situated near restaurants and bars
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - this was my third visit to seoul and my second stay in this
- lovely hotel with a style - lovely hotel with a a quality/character of its own. nice an
- Modern hotel rooms in a good location. - Hotel is located in a very good & convenient location. Plent
- Modern Upbeat Hotel - The Hotel is very modern and contemporary. It was located in
- Nice hotel, great location - I stayed over for one evening, transiting through Seoul. The
- Nice Hotel - I always come here, has a nice location, rooms are clean, th
- Nice Hotel - i always come to this hotel, i like it from the inside, the
- Nice Hotel - nice hotel, i always visit this one, great location for shop
- Nice urban hotel - Nice, clean, good service. Location itaewon, lot of good i
- Nice, clean and modern hotel with good service. - I would stay at the IP Boutique Hotel again. It was reasona
- Nice, funky hotel - It's a nice boutique hotel- I think the best part is the des
- not quite right for business, 3-4 star - not very clean
low water pressure
- Pretty hotel - The staff was friendly and helpfull. The bed was very comfor
- Probably the best hotel in Itaewon - ip boutique hotel is probably the most beautiful and also on
- standard over priced Botique Hotel - Rooms are very basic and very very white (hurts the eyes). n
- strenge and stylish - convenient location with lots of restaurant to eat out, Kore
- Stylish Hotel Away from the Busy City - We loved the hotel. The hotel's artsy feel, friendly staff
- The best choice in Itaewon area - my wife & i would like to thank the hotel management for pro
- Trendy and fun stay in eccentric location -
- Unexpected Surprise - Outstanding Service - this is definately where i will hang my hat when i make my t
- Unique decor and lovely - In general, this hotel is nice though the room is a little s
- Very cool hotel in a great location - We stayed here for 2 nights around the same time that the F
- Very nice hotel and great location - The hotel was very nice and the price was excellent, but may
- Very nice hotel -
- Very nice room - but small. The location is great - Loved the room decoration - very minimal and beautiful. The