Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (988)
October 09, 2011
Unique interior. Great Location
Located in a vibrant area
i had a great stay here. the rooms, facilities & staff were excellent. it is located a short walk away from the subway, and a plethora of bars and restaurants. the hallways are pretty dark, but i think this is to keep the noise levels down outside the rooms.
Just up the road (away from the Itaewon subway station) there is a black building with a red bird sculpture outside. Inside there is a fabulous bakery. The restaurant on the second floor is delicious! You can take your purchases up there and order a drink.
United States of America,
October 08, 2011
This place was not nice. It changed its name from Itaewon hotel to IP Boutique hotel and is touted as i cool place to stay. It is old and rundown with mirrors all over the room and one outlet hidden under a table. then when i got home today i was hit with an $8.00 charge from leaving my credit card imprint for incidentals when i checked in. none of which i would use.
United States of America,
October 08, 2011
My wife and I stayed at IP Oct 6- Oct 8. While the hotel is generally nice, the room we stayed in was very disappointing since it was very dark as the windows faced the alleyway with no natural light. We had to have the curtains closed the whole time as the white curtains actually provided more light! We tried to ask for a different room each day but were told there was nothing available.
Also be careful about the "Do Not Disturb" switch by the side of the bed - we "supposedly" turned the switch on and as a result our room was not cleaned and had to call for clean towels which was inconvenient.
Lastly, as the hotel has a dance club attached downstairs, in the evening we can hear the music and walls vibrating from the bass as we were on the 3rd floor - disturbing to say the least.
All in all it is a modern hotel in a nice location, but we would definitely not choose to stay there again after our experience - if you do I surely hope your experience turns out better than ours.
United States of America,
October 06, 2011
Great location...close to center of Itaewon
Excellent hotel staff, clean room
Bus between hotel and airport stop in front of the hotel...great...location is on the eastern part of Itaewon...about 10-12 min walk to the core area where restaurants are concentrated...there are good restaurants 2 min from the hotel in all directions...location very good...rooms are clean...service is good...we would stay here again...rooms are a little snug...OK for us
United States of America,
October 04, 2011
Fantastic hotel in an ideal location
Itaweon, downtown Seoul, is an ideal tourist location
ip boutique hotel is located in itaewon...far enough off "the strip" to be mostly quiet, but still within walking distance of fantastic bars and restaurants. the general ambiance of the hotel is fantastic...swings in the lobby and a swanky cafe/bar/restaurant. the rooms leave something to be desired, aethetically speaking. the hallways are pitch black for some unknown reason, which makes finding your room difficult. the rooms themselves seem like they were wonderful...about 10 years ago. stained rugs and what not. the bathrooms are frosted glass, which unless you've been married for a long time, is a little bit awkward. i think it's supposed to be sexy, but somehow is just weird. because the toilet is glassed in too, and if you're sampling kimchi for the first time, that could be something you don't want. that said, the staff was very friendly and helpful. the bed is amazing. literally one of the most comfortable beds i've ever slept on. ever. the lights/tv/ipod stand were quite modern and definately useful. so it has it's downsides, but all in all i had a lovely (restful) stay.
This hotel is in Itaewon which has a TON of bars and restaurants that cater to foreigners. However, if you're looking for Korean style nightlife it might be best to head to Apujeong, which is on the otherside of the Han river. Specifically, look for Monkey Beach...it's a super fun bar/club that specializes in buckets. It gets SUPER crowded on weekends, so best get there early.
United States of America,
October 03, 2011
Trendy little hotel in a great location
Excellent service, Location, great reataurant... Staff spoke many languages
I had a great stay at IP, would definately stay again and can recommend to anyone.
October 01, 2011
Great location, clean with no unnecessary frills
modern design, exceptionally clean rooms, excellent location!
was thoroughly impressed with the quality of this hotel… the area it is situated is filled with many shops with their own unique & quaint characteristics. Most people in Seoul do not converse in English, but here you can find an ample number of foreigners living in Seoul. As such, English is understood and spoken. The abundance of restaurants here will make anyone spoilt for choice. It's a short drive away from MyeungDong for those who loves shopping. Overall, the hotel is basic without unnecessary frills. It is made for asian sizes… small rooms and small baths… not completely designed with tall or bigger individuals.
September 29, 2011
nice price point, good accessability
price is good. place is good. i think ip boutique hotel is perfectly decent. now in seoul, every 4-5 star hotels keeps too much higher price than the rightful rate.
September 21, 2011
Fantastic hotel with wonderful room
Bedroom was large with clean facilities and well matained bathroom
Had 5 days with the hotel, Very pleasant customer service personnel, clean and large bedroom and lovely toilet,
United Arab Emirates,
September 18, 2011
clean hotel, good staff, location is good for food and shopping option
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - IP Boutique Hotel, Seoul
- A nice hotel in Itaewon - There are quite a handful of hotels to choose from in Itaewo
- A nice suprise in Itaewon! - this was the 1st time I had stayed here. What a pleasant cha
- All you would expect - The IP Boutique Hotel was great. It is easy to get to from t
- Awesome, the second time around -
- Chic hotel, excellent location - Super location for eat, clubbing n traffic.
A minute walk f
- Clean and artsty Hotel - I am a frequent guest at this hotel because it offers a very
- Clean nice business hotel - I arrived late, and unfortunately there was a mixup with the
- Conveniently located in the heart of Itaewon - We enjoyed our stay at IP Boutique Hotel although we were a
- Excellent location / Good value for Money - it was an great stay despites the late arrival. hotel was fu
- Flower on the street - We love the hotel very much , first the appearence very much
- Good location and rooms - the location of the hotel is pretty good. there are many sho
- Good location but old and dirty hotel - The hotel had a good location but no proper service and room
- Good location, good amenities, weird lighting! - Although Itaewon still has a stigma from its reputation as a
- Good location, helpfull staff - shuttle bus to airport is right in front the hotel, 5 minute
- Good serivce hotel - Location is quite convenient (by walk needs 5-10 mins to met
- Good value - The room was tidy and well equipped. Many coffee shops, rest
- Great hotel & service in Itaewon -
- Great hotel, beautiful deco - The hotel has nice lobby, room and bathroom. Beds are comfor
- Great Hotel, good location but pricey - good location, great service, very nice rooms but hallways a
- Great hotel, great location - Room is a bit small and without view, but the design of the
- Great Hotel, Shuttle bus from airport, good room - Great service, perfect location for Itaewon night life and p
- Great Location and warm hospitility - Great Location for muslim travellers. Easy access to Halal
- Great location for nightlife in Itaewon - Pleasant. Location was awesome. Would stay again if choosi
- Great location in Itaewon - Good location in the middle of all the nightlife, clean and
- Great Location, Staff and Value. - super nice staff who maintain calm and assisted me when i th
- Great location - Allowed us for early check in. Recommend new traveller to g
- great location - everything as expected...clean room, staff service was OK, t
- Great location - Hotel location was great for us Muslims because there were m
- great service! - There is a fantastic and comfortable place with great servic
- HOT hotel... in so many ways! - This hotel is located a little far from Itaewon Station but
- Hotel in the centre of the nightlife but quite - Loved the location, actually can easily get to everything, a
- Innovative Hotel with L'occitane toiletries... - The hotel is very thoughtful and gives a cozy feeling when s
- Interesting Hotel in good location - The hotel rooms are comfortable although the corridors are i
- Is good!!!!! Is my 2nd time stay in this hotel - Everything was very good there~~~ will keep staying there wh
- It's all about the toilet - Hotel overall was good. No bellboys. Staff were fluent in en
- it's not as great as I heard - The design of lobby and room is eyecatching and interesting,
- Location is not good for shopping - the location is good for those clubbing lovers, but not good
- Location - I have stayed in IP boutique many times and will come back a
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - It was fine, it was in the heart of Itaewon. Very comfortab
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - nice location
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - no comments.................................................
- Lovely hotel with great design - Overall is good. 2 things are not happy with;
1) One of th
- Lovely reasonable price hotel - this hotel is located closed with itaewon station. a conveni
- Modern, but too many mirrors - lovely modern hotel, corridors a little dark in contract to
- Near to Itaewon MRT. -
- Nice and Chic Hotel - It was so nice that we got upgraded to a suite room, so that
- nice hotel good location - good location great service. they need to lighten p the hall
- nice hotel - i always pick this hotel for two main reasons, location, ki
- nice hotel - pretty good hotel. the hotel is close to transport, 5 min w
- Nice interier of the hotel and rooms - Chek-in/out was fast. Deposit 10 000 won was deducted from m
- Nice room design - When you walk in the lobby of the hotel, you will feel it is
- Perfect location, nice hotel, nice service. - The rooms are very comfortable and nicely designed.
- Pleasant, enjoyable, and clean - I enjoyed my stay as it was easy to get to from the airport,
- Really nice hotel and location - The hotel is really nice and the staff is willing to help yo
- Small but fantastic and wonderful hotel - I have stayed here for 5 days, is really good. Not only the
- Small but modern - hotel was modern in it's fixtures (esp bath
- stylish hotel and good location - located just few minutes walk from mrt station is the main a
- Surpassed expectations - airport limousine bus stops at hotel doorstep and it is only
- Thumbs up - Only con is the lighting...white light makes you look pale a
- Unique and excellent design - the hotel is located within an area which got many internati
- Unique interior. Great Location - i had a great stay here. the rooms, facilities & staff were
- Very attractive hotel - Stayed here for one night and wish I stayed longer
- very lovely, nice and clean hotel in nice area - the hotel is very clean. the cleaning service always replace
- Very well located hotel. - We were in a group of 10. We arrived late on Nov 3rd after a
- Well located but was under renovations. - Rooms were small so having a big bag was challenging. Hotel
- Wonderful and quirky at the same time - Hotel had plenty of interesting details, from the low lit ha
- Wonderful Botique Hotel - Wonderful comfortable bed, bathroom with the glass walls fin