Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (982)
July 21, 2011
Nice urban hotel
Free wifi in the room, not only at lobby
Nice, clean, good service. Location itaewon, lot of good italian restaurant in neighbourhood. Free wifi in the room. Friendly staff.
Must try la bocca italian restaurant, 200 metres from the hotel
July 19, 2011
Airport Transit Bus stops in front of the Hotel. This Hotel is a designer's Hotel, sure enough it is very unique Hotel, but I feel it too much for Business traveler. Room is nice and comfortable. Only Shower room is available in my room. WiFi internet connection is OK. TV signals are not good, CNN, CNBC and Bloomburg image is not so clear. About 5-10 minutes walk from Subway Station.
July 18, 2011
Not very Superior Room
Funky Decor, comfortable bed
The area is convenient but definitely not the cleanest in Seoul! Hotel requires sound-proofing in the rooms as you can hear the traffic and nightclubs. But overall it was comfortable :)
Bukshan Village is a must see!
July 14, 2011
Really cool and comfy hotel, with great service!
good location, great service, comfy sized rooms
We were a trio of friends in Seoul for a holiday, as the deluxe double wasn't offered online, we had to book a superior room. But made a call to the hotel to upgrade it to the deluxe double. (i believe emailing them would work as well, but we decided to call as it was rather last minute)
The hotel is really modern and different in terms of design from other traditional chain hotels, which is really interesting. The rooms are white, and the toilet is of an open-concept. The front desk is really helpful, we stayed for 10 nights and had to bother them 8 out of 10 (for travelling/directions/buying tix to gigs & musicals/weighing scale) to the point that the remembered our room no. They are really helpful and fluent in English, so that helped a lot.
We stayed at the 9th floor, rather high up, and there was nothing wrong with the water flow from the shower, as commented in other reviews, nor were we low enough to hear the thumping of the bass from the club next door.
The subway station is simply a 5 minute walk down the same street, which was really convenient.
The airport limo service bus stop to the airport is just in front of the hotel, I'm not too sure about from the airport, cause we took a cab as we arrived at midnight, and the last bus departs around 10plus from the airport. We took one of those limo cab vans, taking that into consideration as well as the distance of Incheon Airport from Seoul, the taxi fare was around. I believe the normal white taxis will cost less than that.
Oh yeah, the free wi-fi is a great extra feature as well! It's fast and connects well. All round a great great stay at IP Boutique hotel and my friends and I will definitely be back here the next time we're in Seoul.
If you can't be bothered to change trains twice to get to Myeong Dong, just hop into a cab, make sure it's a white cab not a black one and that they on turn on the meter(the black ones have crazy meters). The cab ride is approx. , which is reasonable.
For those interesting in going to Dongdaemun, make sure you check out the operation hours/days of the shopping malls. They generally operate nocturnal hours on weekdays and saturdays however, sunday is the only day where they operate day hours and close at 11pm. Some of the malls were closed when we went on a Tuesday though. which was weird.
For a more lively environment, you should visit Hongdae and Shinchon. The Shinchon area is really youth oriented and even better shopping than Myeong Dong, as there are universities on both ends, Yonsei and Ewha Woman's.
Hongdae has the cafe/club scene, which means it can get really busy at night. Females should beware of people with secret service earphones approaching them, as they are trying to lure them into clubs/pubs for booking. (go google the term) simply, look at them with animosity and walk away briskly. Other than that, Hongdae is really a nice place to chill, with good cafes, restaurants and little clothing boutiques.
July 13, 2011
Excellent hotel in great location
booked this hotel for its location, price & good reviews & we were not disappointed.
upon checkin we were upgraded to a suite which was very comfortable. all room fittings were very new & of good quality.
the hotel staff were always friendly & helpful.
location is also excellent, very central in itaewon but just outside the main nightlife area which make it quieter.
July 11, 2011
Modern Hotel in Hip Happening Area
Modern Hotel, Close to Metro, Close to Restaurant & Night Life
We enjoy our stay at IP Boutique Hotel as room is spacious and interior design is very modern. It is also in the hub of restaurants and nightlife with plenty of cuisines to choose from. Metro station is only 5 minutes walk which makes it easily accessible to other areas in Seoul.
Families with older children
July 10, 2011
Very modern, great hotel in a perfect location.
excellent location, friendly and helpful staff
this is the second time my daughter and i have stayed at this hotel. staff here are very helpful and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. the location is very centralized with a lot of things to do in the immediate area. only a couple of blocks away from the subway station where one can go just about anywhere he or she may want to go.
July 10, 2011
Excellent location / Good value for Money
Limousine bus to Incheon in front of the door / 200 meters to Itaewon shopping
it was an great stay despites the late arrival. hotel was full but i was upgraded to a corner larger room (perhaps this is a suite). glass and steel bathroom is very good with quality amenities. room itself is on the small side but has all the needed features. in room safe was not working properly. all in all, a very good choice if your business takes you to the itaewon part of seoul. in seoul, you are better off staying close to your business appointments as traffic is still very bad despites a good public transport infrastructure.
Nice leather shops line up on Itaewon street about 300 meters from the hotel
July 10, 2011
This is my second stay at this lovely hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They are ever ready to give you information on places to visit and also restaurants to dine. The rooms are very modern and clean. It may be quite expensive but comfortable.
United States of America,
July 10, 2011
good location for nightlife
Location is good and Room is modern looking
ip boutique hotel is located a very short distance from the itaewon nightlife and and numerous restaurants in the area. relatively quiet area given the location and proximity to the nightlife rooms are modern but the hallways are very dark
Nightlife is a short walk down the road
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - IP Boutique Hotel, Seoul
- An Out of This World Experience - we stayed in ip boutique for the most of our trip to seoul a
- Clean and cozy hotel - Overall, my stay was okay because I just wanted a hotel that
- Comfortable stay in good location. - I have stayed at this hotel a few times enjoy going back.
- Conveniently located - You can take the Limo bus from Inchon airport and be dropped
- Excellent modern hotel - Comfortable and modern hotel in the heart of Seoul's interna
- Fairly Glitzy, clean - The cafe was v expensive and for an English traveller it was
- Fantastic hotel room - The hotel staff (reception and Concierge) were very helpful
- Fantastic room and Great Service - i stayed here for 8 nights on a business trip to seoul. it h
- Fascinating hotel, good location - We had a free upgrade to the honeymoon suite, which was intr
- Funcky hotel in great location - we really liked the hotel is very design and funcky. locatio
- good hotel - I'm satisfied with the hotel and it's services in general. A
- Good hotel - This hotel is just around the bust stop for bus to and from
- Good Value - Good location for getting around the city, room of an Ok sta
- Good - Our stay was OK but we did not like the darkend hallways enr
- Grand hotel with style - Great design and good style especially the hotel lobby.
- great hotel but take a torch - this is a very arty hotel with some funky artefacts in the f
- Great hotel for couples - They say the hotel is near the subway, but it was a good 5 t
- Great hotel in a great position - Really enjoyed the aesthetics of the hotel as it was quite s
- Great Hotel with Great Room with Great Location - This is very nice decorate hotel with both very trendy outlo
- Great hotel, super well designed. - Really nice hotel, everything was great. I will back there f
- Great Hotel - This is the first time i stayed at this hotel..
- Great hotel - We truely enjoyed it here. It so close to Iteawon and its in
- Great location & stylish design - Great location on Itaewon main street near many restaurants,
- Great Location and Friendly Hotel - besides location, the rooom is preety nice and adequate spac
- Great location and friendly, helpful staff. - The staff was extremely helpful when asked for opinions on p
- Great location and modern design - I had one night layover to catch the plane in incheon the ne
- Great Location and staff with smile - Hotel location was perfect, close to night life ans many Isl
- Great location but small room - I reached hotel at 9:20am and they allow me to check in at 1
- Great Location with Personalised Services - At the heart of activities, where you can operate as your ac
- Great Location, rooms very intresting......!! - Nice Hotel very different from the usual Hotel...rooms very
- Great location...close to center of Itaewon - Bus between hotel and airport stop in front of the hotel...g
- great location - good hotel, good location, normal services, costly price com
- Great location - the hotel was conveniently located, room was clean. Overall,
- Great Value, but Sketchy Neighborhood - This hotel had great rooms. Plenty big, and nice, modern ba
- Hip & Chic Boutique Hotel - beautifully decorated room and conveniently located located
- hotel decoration - Hotel decoration is special..but a bit old.
Many night res
- I cannot write in Korean, This system is weird. -
- Interesting hotel with immaculate service - Hotel is in a great location next to lots of nightlife and c
- it is a great location with good size rooms - this is rated as a 4 star hotel , but the bedroom amenities
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Hotel staffs were really friendly and helpful. And steak gre
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice rooms situated near restaurants and bars
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - this was my third visit to seoul and my second stay in this
- lovely hotel with a style - lovely hotel with a a quality/character of its own. nice an
- Modern hotel rooms in a good location. - Hotel is located in a very good & convenient location. Plent
- Modern Upbeat Hotel - The Hotel is very modern and contemporary. It was located in
- Nice hotel, great location - I stayed over for one evening, transiting through Seoul. The
- Nice Hotel - I always come here, has a nice location, rooms are clean, th
- Nice Hotel - i always come to this hotel, i like it from the inside, the
- Nice Hotel - nice hotel, i always visit this one, great location for shop
- Nice urban hotel - Nice, clean, good service. Location itaewon, lot of good i
- Nice, clean and modern hotel with good service. - I would stay at the IP Boutique Hotel again. It was reasona
- Nice, funky hotel - It's a nice boutique hotel- I think the best part is the des
- not quite right for business, 3-4 star - not very clean
low water pressure
- Pretty hotel - The staff was friendly and helpfull. The bed was very comfor
- Probably the best hotel in Itaewon - ip boutique hotel is probably the most beautiful and also on
- standard over priced Botique Hotel - Rooms are very basic and very very white (hurts the eyes). n
- strenge and stylish - convenient location with lots of restaurant to eat out, Kore
- Stylish Hotel Away from the Busy City - We loved the hotel. The hotel's artsy feel, friendly staff
- The best choice in Itaewon area - my wife & i would like to thank the hotel management for pro
- Trendy and fun stay in eccentric location -
- Unexpected Surprise - Outstanding Service - this is definately where i will hang my hat when i make my t
- Unique decor and lovely - In general, this hotel is nice though the room is a little s
- Very cool hotel in a great location - We stayed here for 2 nights around the same time that the F
- Very nice hotel and great location - The hotel was very nice and the price was excellent, but may
- Very nice hotel -
- Very nice room - but small. The location is great - Loved the room decoration - very minimal and beautiful. The