Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Gangnam - Gangnam
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
United States of America,
November 17, 2012
Lots of little surprises...we'll be back
The room is small but fairly cozy...we really loved it here at the end of the cold day. Here are the pros: heated floor in rooms, lots of great toiletries and products of generous portions, computer in room for Internet and free movies, bath tub to soak after a long day and a built in steam room in the shower. Really, lots of unexpected features that were included--which would have been charged from other hotel.
Location is near train station and Renaissance hotel. Lots of restaurants nearby. Airport bus drops you at renaissance and its 5 minutes walk from there.
Cons: it is a bit small....and designed for couples more than families. No window in room..but we were hardly there. A bit of a walking distance to "Gangnam"...2 blocks. Breakfast was cereal, yogurt and banana. Don't expect much.
November 16, 2012
Great value for money
Jacuzzi and lots of free toiletries
It is fairly accessible to MRT station (Yeoksam), although you do have to walk uphill if coming from Renaissance Hotel. Accessible from airport (take limousine bus 15000 won), and get off at Renaissance.
From the outside the hotel doesn't look much. Free use of gym and laundry services (wash and dry!). The room is soundproof, and has all sorts of high tech audiovisual stuff (surround sound, remote control that is used for lights, TV, DVD, and aircon!). Warning to travellers with kids, they've got adult channel which is not really locked!!
They've got a rain shower in the bathroom, but can cause a bit of flooding if you use this.
Free drinks(bar fridge) and brekkie (just toast and drinks). Overall, it is still good value for money. whether or not they are a recovering (or rehabilitated) love hotel, who knows haha
Staff speaks English, and very helpful ++++ They'll give you tips on travelling, and wil even hail taxi for you too
***** Bed was really really hard!!!!!!
November 16, 2012
Excellent in every way
Best service ever. Excellent rooms and value
"the motel that outclasses most 5 star hotels". nox has everything. room contains everything you will possibly need. ultra large lcd tv connected to a pc for entertainment needs, a fridge stocked with free beverages, a functional jacuzzi bathtub and bidet (which is just amazing in the cold weather and especially when your stomach is upset by the spicy korean food). a variety of skincare and haircare products stocked for your pleasurable use. a very modern and classy unit. but above all, what stands out about nox is its service. all the staff i encountered could speak either english/mandarin. the assistant manager actually sleeps at the reception in order to serve you 24 hours. everything and anything you need in this foreign land, they are there to serve you. top notch.
Be sure to visit Garusogil (Sinsa station)
November 10, 2012
Value Added Hotel with Many Complementary
Mini Bar Items are Free and Refillable
Last minute booked this hotel and seems to be a good choice. The room includes complementary mini bar items and surprisingly provide items like face mask, etc. Room is small but functional and sufficient. The jacuzzi is also workable.
Breakfast is very simple, thus you may skip it if you prefer a wider spread of choices. Many restaurants are around the hotel.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel provides washing facilities, thus you can wash your clothes during your stay if necessary.
November 07, 2012
Very good location and friendly staff.
Located near subway, clean rooms, great bathroom
Hotel was easy to find and very close to the airport bus. Located close to two subway stops. Room was a good size for a single traveler and surprisingly well equipped. Excellent variety of good restaurants near by. Super friendly staff and very helpful. When I needed some photocopying done, a staff member led me to a print shop and acted as translator. Also, a decent free breakfast available.
United States of America,
November 06, 2012
Very nice hotel with a great location
It was very clean and great location!
although the room was small, it had all the amenities like tooth brush, razor, shaving cream, after shave and more stuff. i loved the fact that it was near everything. yeoksam station was only 3 min walk from the hotel made it real easy to get around in seoul. plus, the hotel had a computer for the guest to use in each room. this was a very nice surprise. i will definitely stay here again.
October 29, 2012
Convenient, Good Services
The staff provided very warm and helpful services. They are so nice to make a room reservation, and transfer money on our behalf so that we can book a room in another city of Seoul because we were unable to communicate with them on phone or website. Staff in Nox Hotel can communicate in English. If we visit Seoul again, we shall definitely stay with it again.
October 28, 2012
Nice hotel and nice location
Good location, very nice rooms
The room was super with lots of accommodation. Great service as well.
Hotel Feature Tip:
You can access to gym 24/7!
October 24, 2012
Amazing amenities. Good location.
Spa and sauna, TV and stereo, free soft drinks and bar area was also great.
I wasnt sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. The receptionists english was ok, i was taken straight to the room, where they gave me a 5 min briefing on the many amenities. Head was spinning by the time he left but managed to work out everything pretty quickly. Was clean and homely as well. Was well worth the try and I will be back.
October 23, 2012
a cheap love motel in a hideous part of the city
it was in an area that was difficult to find, a bit of a walk to the train station, the place was filthy, dark and had porn on the tv so its not family oriented really dark.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Nox Boutique Hotel, Seoul
- a new hotel that is trying hard to please - the rooms are quirky but the hotel is well located and its g
- Awesome hotel, very modern, greatest service. - we ended up at nox by accident, but it was the best thing to
- Awesome, modern hotel but hard to find - Excellent hotel overall.
The good stuff:-
Very large room
- Convenient location and comfortable rooms with toy - the hotel was not too hard to find but it's in a cluster of
- Excellent choice of hotel - we reached earlier and was allowed to leave our luggage. rec
- Fine play to stay, good location - a good place to spend a few days for a reasonable amount of
- friendly customer service - The staff was very friendly and spoke english very well whic
- Good facilities - During my stay, I had to do my work for the company and I re
- Good For Parties - had a bachelor party in one of the suite rooms. it worked o
- Good hotel, nice ammenities, looks like Love Hotel - This hotel is pretty decent, nice beds, great (Huge) flatscr
- Good quality and great service - While the hotel is located a long way from central Seoul, th
- good service and good amenities - will probably stay again if travel to korea. quite close to
- Good value for money - room has good facilities, with big tv, big hot tub etc. all
- Good - Not a family hotel.
Very Good for individual travelers with
- Great Hotel with Great Staff - the staff at this hotel are fantastic. our first night ther
- Great hotel, not what I expected! - Overall a thumbs up definitely! The room was superbly well e
- Great location for a good price - the hotel is situated near a bar district, so there is a clo
- Great room, amazing service. - I've stayed in this hotel twice, once with my parents and th
- Great Service - if your looking for some safe place and not over priced! it'
- Hidden gem - Though the room was small, it was packed with features--larg
- Jacuzzi in a small hotel - Small-room hotel but located in Gangnam region. Though, it'
- Lots of little surprises...we'll be back - The room is small but fairly cozy...we really loved it here
- Love all the full-size amenities! - Enjoyed the huge HD TV, the full-size amenities in the bathr
- lovely hotel and good service - Overall the stay was excellent with very friendly staff whom
- Lovely hotel and great service with a smile - Good hotel, great service, room have everything.
- Nice hotel with all you need - Hotel is in good location, easy to go from airport by bus. T
- Nice hotel - staff was very accommodating; explanations on the workings o
- Nice staff. -
- Nice stay. - The room was small however it was still comfortable.
- spacious room nice bathroom big tv - free breakfast was simple but good, with extra water free on
- Superb facitilities in the Room! - suprised by the room with fully equipped bathroom.
- very ok hotel for business traveler - I stayed two nights there, where is very close to Renaissanc
- Wonderful service - Staff are nice and helpful. They helped us to bring the suit