Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 17, 2013
friendly staff - good location - correct room
frankly i was disappointed about my "late check-out" request : this was my 2nd stay in 12 months a the sea jetwing & after having spent 5 nights (the first night i checked in at midnight!!!) - i was granted a so-called late checkout until 14.00hrs !!!! very weak & cheap attitude (the hotel didn't even have a 50% occupancy !!!) - the reason for my not recommending this hotel to friends & clients and most probably for never staying at a jetwing hotel again.
May 13, 2013
it was amazing experience
design, location, standarts
it was really nice, clean and beautiful hotel with nice staff and nice food
May 12, 2013
Good option 30 mins from the airport
Beach location, large rooms, decent buffet breakfast
Nice and very large rooms. Huge bathrooms with modern and stylish fittings, loved the rain shower. Air-con quiet and efficient. My room opened out onto the beach. Slightly musty smell on entering room but it's a tropical country in rainy season. Large in room safe , stocked mini bar and satellite flat screen TV. Area has few other restaurant or bars, most are 1-3km away.
May 11, 2013
Feel the sea breeze while seated for your meal
Smiling Front Office staff, Comfortable beds, bathroom with a sea view, great buffet dinner and big selection of b'fast tropical fruits, smoke a cigar and watch the moon dazzling on the ocean
The stay was great, certainly a good way to end your business tour with a two day break n just chill. Large clean pool and clean sandy beaches. The sea was rough (monsoon season), I would certainly stay again and recommend to others.
May 10, 2013
Simple, but great.
Great food, confortable room
It was great. The only problem is that when we arrived, there was a cockroach in our room...
May 06, 2013
Perfect hotel for a holiday .Need improvement
Close to beach friendly staff large room
It was good to stay at Jetwing.This is the first time I'm staying in this hotel .Value for money ,good hotel .Excellent location
United States of America,
April 21, 2013
Good acces from airport.
Food surprisingly good, beach very pretty, nice staff.
The place was nice. A little overpriced for that country, but access to the airport is good. My only complaint is that they overcharge for the ride back to the airport. The cost was 3 times what a taxi from the airport to the hotel charged.
Families with young children
April 19, 2013
April 11, 2013
Excellent Beach hotel in nice area of Negombo
Stayed at the Jetwing Sea for 3 nights, after 7 days completing a cultural triangle trip around the center of Sri Lanka a relaxing break was what myself and my boyfriend were after. Took around 6 hours to get to hotel from where we were.
On arrival we passed the other sister hotels Jetwing Blue and Beach. On stepped out our private transport car and walking past the reception the view was amazing of the beach, with full sunshine and a lovely cool breeze. The hotel didnt sound noisy at all and I almost instantly started to relax. The staff came over to take our booking ref and passports and other staff brought hot towels and a refreshing drink over.
We were taken to a second level room (only 2 floors)The room itself looked clean but appeared very dull and small with two single beds. I had booked almost 8 month ago and had requested a double room. Spoke with staff straight away and they offered a king room on the ground floor, I asked to look at it first before deciding which staff were happy to accommodate with.
The king room looked allot bigger and brighter, so we took the lower room, the staff happily brought the bags down.
After unpacking it was time to hit the pool/beach. There were two pools one either side of the restaurant/bar area. The first poor next to our room appeared very dated and in need of tile repairs. After exploring the grounds the other pool was much nicer and clean with a lovely raised seating area with bean bags and parasols, tip, use this pool!
Only ate in hotel on breakfast time and once at the bar area but all the food seemed fine and reasonable. The bar food seemed very reasonable, 450 rupees for a burger and fries (around £2.25).
All in all a good experience at the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable, especially the bed, however the bathroom is tiny. If you stay here consider the superior room which I have heard have bigger bathrooms.
Location great, small tuk tuk ride or walk to local shops/bars, around a 15 min walk.
March 06, 2013
Very nice hotel by the beach.
Very nice rooms, nice swimming pools and close to the sea.
Our stay at the Jetwing Sea was so nice we didn´t even take time to explore Negombo. They upgraded our room and we got a room next to the swimming pool. That was really nice, going out of the room and right into the swimming pool . And the room was really nice, with a lovely bathroom. And all the staff was really friendly and service minded.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Jetwing Sea, Negombo
- central location - Although our deluxe room and bathroom were clean and a good
- Convenient Hotel - This hotel is very convenient for the first stop in visiting
- Fantastic hotel in a wonderful location - We were impressed from our arrival with the Jetwing Sea Hote
- Good hotel, not alot around though - Really nice hotel. two pools, good breakfast, you'll just ne
- Great hotel - One thing that can be improved is the quality, variety and q
- great last day stay! - Lovely, clean room, fab pool & beautiful restaurant view, no
- Inexpensive Hotel at a great location - We stayed 2 nights at this hotel very close to the airport.
- last good hotel on the strip - service was not that great, the staff was not as helpful/fri
- Located directly at the sea - Nice hotel with a great location directly at the sea. Suitab
- lovely location, spacious rooms - The staff at Jetwing Sea was exceptionally accommodating. Ev
- Nice Hotel, Beter one of the 3 Jetwing in Negombo - we stayed here just 1 night but was impressed with the level
- Nice hotel, very small bath/toilet, great location - Stayed for 2 nights at the Jetwing Sea and loved it there. T
- nice - frankly i was disappointed about my "late check-out" request
- Perfect place to end off a trip in sri Lanka - Perfect place to relax, swim at the pool and enjoy a buffet
- Poor service.Hotel transport costly - Checked in late.Requested that the mono bar fridge be opened
- Pretty basic rooms, right on beach location - Room was ok, nothing flash,but it was one of the cheaper hot
- Wonderful hotel and service - Had a lovely stay at the Jetwing Sea. Was nice to pamper our