Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (573)
October 17, 2012
Statisfying and recommended hotel
3-4 star hotel standard, well equipped with modern technology in room. spacious room and most importantly its very clean and tidy
Families with young children
October 14, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
Good size elite room and very clean, close to new MRT Dongmen station and close to YongKang Street with lots of eateries
We enjoyed our stay with the hotel, clean and modern room. The sound proof was quite good too. We only heard a bit of water sound from upstairs. Very quiet for good night sleep. Free breakfast,and courteous staff. 2 free bottles of water and two free snacks every day. We took Freego bus from Taoyuan international airport bus terminal and got off at ZhongXiaoFuXing MRT station NT140 for adult and NT90 for child. We then taxi NT$90 to arrive hotel.
The hotel is about 5-10 minutes walk to the new MRT Dongmen station and YongKang street with lots of eateries including the famous DingTaiFen. The hotel also has detailed instructions about how to take bus to various attractions, including Taipei 101. Taxi is everywhere and inexpensive. Around NT 150 from 101, Pacific Sogo. We normally took bus or MRT to go out and came back with taxi. Hotel could arrange airport and drop off service. We paid NT1100 for a taxi from hotel to Novotel Taoyuan airport, same price for Taoyuan airport.
We tried 2 types of rooms, standard room with window and a bit small and shower only in the bathroom. Elite double with window and bigger, shower in the bathtub. We only use shower, so need to climb into the bathroom. We actually stayed a total of 5 nights, for Friday and Saturday, book with Agoda is cheaper. The rest, I booked directly with the hotel's own website-cheaper. Hope all of the information helps.
DingTaiFen is yummy with good service. We went there around 5pm not crowed.
Families with older children
October 07, 2012
Great room & Location!
Room is spacious and well designed
1. Staff is polite and caring. The day we booked in was my dad's birthday. We went out for a walk. When we return, we are surprised to see a plate of sandwiches on the table and a hand written birthday card. Simply Lovely
2. Location is pretty good. A new railway station is soon to be up, and the exit is just next to the hotel! There are food around the hotel in walkable distance. Din Tai Fung is a must try!
3. Hotel is rather well-known. We were out late night, without taking note of the hotel address, but Taxi drivers are able to identify the hotel just by telling them the name.
4. The room is spacious and filled with all the essential items. The hotel gives a totally different feeling compare to other hotel we stayed in; a cosy feeling~
5. The breakfast provided is delicious. We stayed 2 nights, but unfortunately we forgot to take the breakfast on our first day; deeply regretted making that mistake >.<
Lastly, I Will definitely recommend this hotel if you are in Taipei a must try! :)
September 27, 2012
Small boutique near the park
It's close to a really nice park and the famous yong kang street
The overall stay was pleasant. I was able to run around in the Da'an Forest Park in the morning which was really nice. It's also close to the Yong Kang street where there is lots of good food. There are a couple of subway stations nearby, but you will have to walk for 10-15 minutes. The rooms are nice and worth the price too.
Eat as much as you could in Yong Kang street!
September 17, 2012
Modern decor, breakfast, location.
we were quite happy with the room despite the absence of windows. a de-humidifier in the room works quite well in improving air quality. the hotel is located close to bus stops and an mrt station will open right next to it in a month or so. good asian and western selections at breakfast, lots of restaurants a short walk away.
United States of America,
September 15, 2012
Great hotel but not close to metro
Lots of options at breakfast
Hotel was reasonable priced but location is not great for metro - 15 minute walk to metro although buses are only 5 minute walk. They are building a metro station right next to hotel so this should not be an issue in the future. Rooms are small but good enough for two people. Hotel is very "cute" - decor is targeted towards females.
September 14, 2012
Friendly boutique hotel
Friendly staff, clean, nice deco
This Dandy Hotel is right across from Da-an park so you can have a very nice park view if you have the room facing that side. The room is clean and the breakfast taste good with a lot of variety. Staff are nice and friendly and it has a 7-eleven right beside which is very convenient.
September 13, 2012
Good location, great view possible, nice staff
nice rooms & decor, very clean, tranquil
First visit to Taipei ever.
Hotel not easy to find initially, but when on correct street and having the park on the opposite side of the street, I found the hotel quickly.
Additionally, although not close to a Metro station, once I knew the busses departing from the major crossroad very close to the hotel connected me to everything, travelling around the city got very comfortable.
Stay was on 9th floor, so no street noise audible.
At time of stay and approximately until June 2013 (or so), they were working on a new Metro line directly on the opposite street. Still was NEVER troubled by any noise.
--> Would check hotel for a different stay any time again !
United States of America,
September 04, 2012
Modern hotel across from park
Huge park nearby for strolling, many excellent restaurants near by
licate right across from daan park, small cozy hotel with modern facilities. super spacious room with window. a little far from the two nearby mrt, but a short walk to the taoyuan st for great food. friendly and courteous staff with good english. would be more convinient if they complete the mrt construction project. breakfast buffet is very basic and have a lot of room for improvement.
August 19, 2012
Nice hotel with reasonable price
Good location (because new subway station will be open next to it!)
Service is great! Nice! The room & toilet is new with remote control to switch
On / off all device!
Hotel Feature Tip:
If u are in group of 4 person then the presently little far
From the subway station pose no problem as taxi is the most
Convenient & cheap mode of transport.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dandy Hotel Da-an, Taipei
- business style hotel - the hotel is not really big, but the service is really good.
- Charming little hotel - We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Although the bathroom was
- comfortable and clean - the room is clean and comfortable, have nice interior design
- Comfy hotel with a touch of home - Dandy is a very homey hotel to stay when being away from hom
- Compact and value for money - Although the room was small, it was compact and comfortable.
- Dandy Hotel Da-an -
- Dandy Hotel Da-an -
- Dandy Hotel Da-an - Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Location is conve
- Double thumbs up! - Excellent service from the staff, always polite, courteous a
- Fantastic Mid Range Hotel - This is a fantastic hotel. It is very near places like Taipe
- Friendly staff and convenient location - the room was clean and had good facilities however it was sm
- good location & good breakfast - when you'd take a walk in the morning the park in front of t
- Good location during Day time. - It is a good hotel, Very clean, very simple hotel room if yo
- Good location - Just next to Dian park which give a good air..... 5 minutes
- Good services by all staff - Friendly staff including staff at the front desk and staff w
- Good value for money with a stylish touch - I stayed with my husband in an Elite room for four days in M
- Great stay.. cannot ask for more! - I love my stay there. Rooms were cheap... hotel rooms was cl
- It's good, but not as good as last year - This was our second time stay in this hotel. I booked 6 diff
- Location could be better but modern & functional - Stayed for 2 nights and had a smooth check-in and had front
- lovely cozy hotel - during our stay, the hotel itself is nice and clean. very co
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Staffs are very friendly. There is a 7 eleven just next to h
- Lovely Hotel with Great service - value of money. the hotel comes with great service and great
- Newly renovated guesthouse - This guesthouse offers great value for the money. The owners
- Nice clean room, simple and yet hip - The hotel and room we had is modernly furnished. Easy access
- Nice hotel in Da-an district - Had a nice short stay at the Dandy Hotel Da-an. The hotel is
- Nice trip with nice hotel - Sum up environment, price, location and services. This is a
- Nice, cozy and quaint; warm service with a smile - Love this hotel - it's a boutique hotel and thus it's abit o
- overall is very good and value for money - I have stay in the hotel for total 5 nights with 4 family me
- perfect place for a short stay - * modern rooms
* lots of tv channels
* walking distance to D
- Sets the standards for modern boutique hotels! - We will definitely stay again there, good value, great locat
- Small rooms but clean - the room is clean but small, i almost hit the bed when i ope
- Statisfying and recommended hotel - 3-4 star hotel standard, well equipped with modern technolog
- The hotel is quite good & clean - i stayed there for 2 nights & the hotel is quite good & clea