Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (608)
January 28, 2013
i had a good stay in saual keh hotel. the staff was friendly, rooms very adequate for the price and location strategic. would stay again.
January 26, 2013
Great location but small rooms
This is our third time staying at this hotel. The overall service are good and public transport also convenient.
January 26, 2013
Very nice hotel
Close to subway, quiet environment
I think this hotel is very nice, the environment is quiet, but the subway station is just 5 mins walk away so it's very convenient for you to travel to anywhere of the city. There are also quite a few tourist spots that are just walking distance from the hotel. Very nice!
January 24, 2013
Convenient hotel with great staff
i have stayed here before during inital opening and the service and cleanliness is still as if it had just opened. rooms are small but has all necessary amenities. good value for money and startegically located.
United States of America,
January 23, 2013
Great staff Good room
Clean rooms kind staff decent location
Location: In between the chiang kei shek memorial hall subway exit and guting exit(~3-5 min walk). There is a drugstore about 1-2 blocks south and a 7-11 2 blocks north. Also go to the restaurant at the number 2 exit of chiang kei shek, it usually has a large crowd. Great food cheap price. Location is in a quiet area, and taxi and subways are convenient and cheap. Its in a good location right on top of the subway's red line. 2 stops from taipei main station.
Red/Green north/south Blue east/west
Room: We got the deluxe so there is more room than the superior, but if you have a lot of luggage it will get cramped. The bathroom is fine. They give you a toothbrush/paste, shaving kit, shower cap, toothpicks, and q tips. The towels are thick and plush. The beds seem stiff, but you can asked for a soft bed, in which they stick a foam top on the mattress which makes it quite nice. No complaints on the beds. It comes with a lcd tv, I think 40in. Plenty of channels, sports, stocks, chinese movie channel, hbo, cinemax, etc. They give you complimentary bottle water and instant coffee/tea. There should also be a water cooler on each floor. There is a food pot which i did not know how to use, a mini fridge, small closet with hangers, and room safe. A couple of tips: You need to leave your room key in a slot inside the room for the electricity to be on (should be right next to the door by the make up room/do not disturb switches) and ask one of the staff to help you out with the a/c controls if you dont read chinese.
Staff: They speak some english not alot though, but they can usually figure out what you are saying. They are always helpful and polite. They usually have 2-3 front desk with 3-5 housekeeping.
Extras: They have a breakfast buffet which is fine but there is always better food outside. The "gym" is a yoga mat, 2 treadmills, and a bike. There are laundry machines with a tv lounge. If you are over 6'3, watch your head.
I would stay here again.Enjo
Check out taipei 101 area for some good clubs and bars. Myst and spark are probably the best choices as of right now 1/2013. On tap for american/european beers. Shin yeh for a good sushi buffet with all you can drink beer, wine, sake...... man i want to go back already
January 20, 2013
Great location - all mod cons
Comfortable boutique hotel, handy to metro and main station, great value.
We really enjoyed our stay at Saual Keh Hotel. It is very modern and pristine. There were, I think, 4 options for your shower! They provide excellent free wifi, a DVD player in the room and a collection to choose from. Staff were friendly and helpful. We found it very easy to getv around Taipei with this as our base.
Breakfast is basic for western palates. Scrambled egg and toast, tea and coffee. Adequate but some fresh fruit would have been good.
Overall I'd recommend the hotel to anyone.
We decided to visit the Hot Springs. Took the metro there and really enjoyed the experience. If you've never tried such a thing, give it a go.
January 11, 2013
Nice, neat, modern
Nice location for those who plan to take pre wedding photos in taipei
Good location - 2 stops away from ximen station, direct route to shilin night market
Nice place - clean and modern, I found it a little itchy but my fiance was ok.
January 10, 2013
walking distance to shida night market, high tech bathroom with features of warming and air circulation in the bath room.
small but clean and comfortable room.
Breakfast is boring, lack varieties and is cold.
January 09, 2013
comfortable hotel with great service
able to answer all the question
Overall good. The people there are friendly. The room is well equipped. Just the breakfast wasn't that good as the food is the same for several days. Overall a thumbs up. Definitely stay there for next visit as it is close to the going train station.
January 08, 2013
Nice hotel, great location
Located 5min away from MRT station
The check-in staff was friendly and helpful, however when we reached at 4pm we would expect to already have a room waiting for us. However, they mentioned that their check-in time was 6pm, which they claimed was stated on their website. Shocked but no choice, we left and came back around 5pm. They had the room ready by then. Check out time is still 12pm though, and each hour of late check-out is NT$200.
Stayed up on the 7th floor, which did not have a lift stop. The lift stops at the 6th floor and we had to walk up a narrow flight of stairs carrying our luggage. And we had to carry more stuff down the same steps on our last day. Tiring!
Room was quite nice for the price, toilet was clean and nice too. There wasnt a mirror at the table though, the mirror was a full length mirror next to the toilet, so the girls would have to do their make up there, standing. There was WIFI in the room, although sometimes its slow but its quite ok for me.
Bed was very hard though, but i didnt complain as my girlfriend said it was good for my back. Apparently you have to inform the hotel a few days in advance if you want a soft bed!
Friendly staff to ask for direction/attractions and they'll call a cab for you to the airport if needed. To taoyuan airport its NT$900, cheaper than the outside.
Overall quite a pleasant stay at suasl keh hotel, but after going to ximen area, a hotel at ximen seems as a better choice as there it stuff to shop, see and eat at night and have breakfast in the morning.
Go to jiufen for a rustic city charm up the hill with a nice view, good food and souvenirs to buy back!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Saual Keh Hotel, Taipei
- about the average - it is close to both guting station and chiang kai-shek memor
- Brand new great hotel - overall is really great. is new, clean, neat and excellent w
- Budget hotel with friendly staff - Reasonably priced with spacious room and big jacuzzi bathtub
- comfy place to stay - Satisfaction with the location,room, staff and the price ov
- convenience location - this hotel is being located between 2 mtr stations. only 8
- Convenient Hotel - i had a good stay in saual keh hotel. the staff was friendly
- Cozy hotel with lots of help - 6-10 min walk to the mrt station (csk memorial hall) ... the
- gd service - easy to assess, good service manner, big bathroom and provid
- Good location - definitely this is a good location, you can walk to the mrt
- Great experience - A great discovery: great location, very clean rooms, good se
- Great hotel for the price - However there is room for improvement for the cleanliness.
- Great location and nice room - The hotel was very easy to find and very close to the MRT. I
- Great location, well equiped rooms, - We stayed for 8 days in that hotel, the staff is very friend
- Great Location - Very convenient, just 5 mins walk to CKS MRT station and mar
- Great service and good location - The hotel is located near the Chiang Kai Shek train station
- homely hotel with decent rooms - Was given a room on the 7th floor. For some weird reason the
- homey hotel with homey service - it's a brand new hotel near by the MRT station. Their servic
- Lovely hotel but service bit "cold" - Nice hotel with lovely room. Near to mrt station .
- Lovely hotel with great locations - the rooms had good interior features. it's nearby with many
- modern hotel in good location -
- Newly renovated small hotel - Great price for the cheapest room with breakfast included.
- Nice Hotel with a ery Reasonable Price - This is the best room i had throughout my Taiwan trip, price
- Nice hotel with extremely friendly staff - i was pleasantly surprised with this hidden hotel. the staf
- Nice Room - the room is nice but the bed is a bit hard, nice staff but t
- Overall it is good - overall it is a good hotel especially when considering its l
- Small centrally located boutique hotel - Medium level hotel with reasonable price. Rooms are clean an
- Tiny and Clean - This is my second time stayed in this hotel, I just dont lik
- Value for money - Very gd nice and new hotel. Tuck away in a corner but value
- Very clean and new hotel. - Comfortable stay at saual keh. Very new hotel with clean roo
- Very decent, new and well-kept hotel. - A very clean and small hotel, which approximately 5 minutes
- Won't go back again. - The hotel is very simple and smelly. Some of the staffs were