Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 02, 2011
Nice clean hotel, good staff
The hotel is clean and fresh. It is conveniently located close to an MRT station, the restaurant is good and the staff smiling and helpful.
April 30, 2011
the hotel is very good
the standard of the entrace very class
i have ever been to such a hotel that is so nice entrace
n the crew is very good n helpful n very good the scenary is nice so although the price is abit expensive
but i feel dat is worth it cox of the class of the hotel
this hotel is worth it although price is abit expensive
but the food is nice transport is easy to neared night market
is worth it to have such a hotel
April 30, 2011
the room is very comfortable for rest
i feel dat the hotel is very nice appearence all the food is nice the price is very ok n the crew all well manner overall the hotel is a nice place to stay n for a comfortable place to have a nice rest
er night market for shopping around
Families with young children
April 24, 2011
Comfortable & Convenient
Convenient to shop and travel
attractive areas of the hotel:
1. many shops within walkable distance
2. close to underground railway
3. clean and tidy room
4. close to a supermarket which opens 24-hour daily
5. close to long shan temple
April 16, 2011
Fabulous service, attractive rooms
Convenient location, good food, attentive staff, beautiful interior
I was deeply impressed by the attentive service I received at this hotel. The staff were efficient, helpful, and very keen to assist with any request promptly.
The hotel is quite beautiful inside, and the food was great - the breakfast buffet was yummy - surprisingly good cup of coffee from the machine! - and there are traditional Taiwanese dishes on offer as well as a la carte.
The room was very nice, with a cool bathroom (and amusing wash toilet!) - great water pressure, lots of hot water, a spacious shower, complimentary beer, water and Coke in the fridge, efficient air con, etc. The bed was firm, the pillows large and soft.
It's a $3 cab ride to the nearest MRT station, or a 10-minute walk, and you're on the Blue Line which is central and goes everywhere. The MRT is great - lots of trains, very clean and safe. Taiwanese people are very polite and everyone lines up in an orderly fashion to get on.
One evening I went to the top end of the Red Line to Daishun (pronounced Taisway) to the waterfront and got a ferry to Fisherman's wharf for $3. The waterfront is a fun place to wander along and there are lots of food stalls, the sun goes down right in front of you, and the Fisherman's Wharf bridge is pretty with coloured lights and little bars should you fancy a beer. I also took two tours - Edison Tour Company - arranged by the hotel - one around the city and one to the North coast and Yehliu geological Park where there are some rad sandstone formations. If you go with this company request Thomas as your guide - he was by far the best - excellent English, lots of historical info, great sense of humour.
April 15, 2011
Very nice room and spacious
Equipment are still new, room are big
This hotel can offer you larger room space with same price in Taipei. And it still counted as a new hotel as it is opened in 2009. The lunch buffet here is worth to try, it included seafood and most asian cusine. also many ice-creams choice are there. However, the location of the hotel is a bit off from the central area such as sogo...101. Overall, it is good to stay.
April 14, 2011
Great Hotel, room is big, Service is excellent
Hotel is very new and clean. Location not so near to Ximending, about 15 minutes walk to Ximending. The staffs were helpful and friendly.
My trip to Taiwan was 1 week, and we stay in this hotel almost end of our trip. We had done a lots of shopping...and in between i need to travel to South Taiwan, drop some of my luggage in the hotel, they take good care of my luggage and place it nicely when we check-in.
Very convenient in Taipei, you may easily travel to most attractions and night market by MRT. But if want to travel near by attractions, book a taxi is a better choice. Their charges are reasonable and provide very good service. Worth the money and less hassle. Highly recommented to visit Yehliu (野柳), Jiufen (九份)- must eat 魯肉飯 lǔròu fàn, ShiFen (十分). And Miau-Ban Garden (苗榜海芋園)at Yang Min Shan.
April 13, 2011
Nice Hotel with comfortable room
Nice place. good restaurant. clean room c/w free internet access
clean and comfortable room. hotel looks new and well maintain. staff are always with friendly smile and at your service. our room is overlooking the taipei 101 but unfortunately the haze made it hardly visible. the breakfast buffer has a good spread and varieties of food with a mixed of eastern and western.
The Carrefour just across the road is openned 24-hour and you can buy anything you need from food to all type of neccessities. The nearest underground train station Ximen is 15-20 minutes walk away
April 10, 2011
Nice and clean hotel
Clean, decently sized rooms
the hotel was located decently close to a minor mrt (metro stop) so made it quite convenient although being on a minor line meant a longer waiting time. transportation from the airport was a bit of a hassle since the freego bus only leaves once every hour and took even longer than that to get to the hotel after meandering through the western part of taipei and the main station a few times. a taxi would have taken about 45 minutes from the airport at the most. staff were friendly
United States of America,
March 27, 2011
Grand hotel with long history
Good location, newly rennovated facility, close to the subway station
Overall the stay was nice. Check in was kind of late. Stopped by the Hotel Cafe while waiting. The food in Cafe was just OK. However, the buffet dinner in the restaurant was popular for the locals. The room was spacious and clean and neat.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try the buffet dinner.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Taipei Garden Hotel, Taipei
- A centrally located 5-star Hotel - the hotel is centrally located near mrt ximen station (aroun
- clean and nice services - The room size is acceptable and air conditioning comfortable
- clean rooms and near ximending - the hotel is located near ximen (5mins by cab). we didn't se
- Clean, reasoable room and great location - this hotel offer a good location for a family vication. i l
- Comfortable & cosy hotel - Spacious, clean, comfortable & quiet room with cosy bed & so
- Excellent service with friendly staffs - A little distance from the main shopping areas but overall i
- Fantastic. Could not ask for more - This is a fantastic hotel, 5-star indeed. service is great,
- Good experience -
- Good hotel Good value - This is good hotel being good value.
Room is not that big bu
- good hotel - Good hotel with large room; Good location with few minutes t
- Good location, nice and friendly staffs - Nice hotel with plenty of amenities nearby, beef noodle behi
- Good room size near Si Men Ting - Service crews are responsive and the rooms are clean and spa
- Good service - Pros : good service, clean room. Nice gym. Free internet.
- Good value for the money - Location is far away from taipei 101, but ideal for business
- great location. comfortable and clean rooms - very friendly staff at the hotel. clean city. friendly peopl
- Great Location - Room is clean , spacious and walking distance to XMD
- Great Location - Second time staying in the hotel. The staff are friendly. Th
- Great Location - When I walked into the loby I was not impressed and could no
- Great price, decent location - The hotel isnt quite as central as I expected, but a really
- Location and service is good. - We stayed in the same hotel twice in one trip. First, we boo
- Lovely Hotel with friendly staffs - the staffs are extrememly friendly and help. special highlig
- My Stay - Had a really nice stay with very helpful and friendly staff
- New and at reasonable price. - the hotel is not near the mtr station. need to take taxi. th
- Nice clean hotel, good staff - The hotel is clean and fresh. It is conveniently located clo
- Not so good as imagined - The service is good, but the environment in there is not.
- OK location but excellent rooms breakfast - Stayed for three days, the location was quite walkable to th
- Reasonable price with reasonable Service - it's my third time to stay in this hotel for my business tri
- Recommended Hotel in Taipei - I have been to Taipei a few times, and this is a hotel which
- Smile - It's a pleasure to stay, the staff is helpful and smiley. Wi
- Taipei Garden Hotel - - If you need to work in West side of Taipei area, it is a g
- Very nie and confortable stay -