Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1921)
February 21, 2013
The hotel was comfortable with a modern and clean room. Very small swimming pool. Disappointing breakfast after trying thai breakfast from other hotel location within same category in Thailand. Not the best location for shopping (unless you want to shop only at emporium), a bit far walking distance from BTS and especially from old town. Not convenient access from/ to airport by public transportation. Go eat at Terminal 21 food court. best and cheap food, not far from the hotel.
February 21, 2013
close to skytrain and spas
location is close to spas and staff are friendly
Room is clean and nice. One drawback is that we can't use WiFi in the room. We have to go down to breakfast place or lobby to use it. Other than that, staff is friendly and there are lots of spas for paddicure and manicure or facial and massage for the end of the day.
Go to Nana station for nightlife. It's very close and can be easily reached using sky train. Though the last sky train departure is 12 midnight.
Families with young children
February 20, 2013
Convenient Location but rooms are smal
This is a small hotel close to Sukhovmit Road, and within five minutes walk to the Phrom Phong BRT Station, and within eight minutes walk to the Emporium Shopping Centre. The guest room itself is quite small and so is the bathroom. The lighting design is modern and pleasant. The breakfast is decent even by Bangkok standards for such a small hotel. The hotel staff is friendly, and wi-fi is available in the guest room itself. The small roof-top pool is usable, but shaded by taller buildings all round it, do not expect to sun yourself outside the noon hours.
February 19, 2013
Nice Location and modern hotel
Location and value for money
Stayed at this hotel one night. The hotel is modern and in a good location. The rooms are a nice size and clean. However during room cleaning all the rubbish is left in the hallways that give the hotel an unclean look. Apart from that the hotel is value for money when its discounted . The staff are helpful . Would recommend this hotel.
February 19, 2013
Great hotel at a good price
Location and frioendly staff
Great hotel near entertainment centres such a Nana plaza. The hotel was clean and modern with friendly staff. The breakfast was ok too.
February 19, 2013
Simple hotel with good location
I stayed there with my frds fr one night just to take a break in Bangkok before going bac home from Pattaya, the facilities in the hotel is re.atively simple and the photos I better than the real things, we just pay little so its okay to have simple facilities. Just can say its a pleasant stay with no surprise. Goof orbits price and location need.
February 19, 2013
Conveniently located near the train Station
the hotel is a small one and its outstanding in b&b catagory, it's not a hotel but more a b&b, so if that's what you are looking for, then it's okay for you to stay there. the service is soso and seems the staff do not speak very good english, but they still looks helpful and polite. the swimming pool is quite small but if one is looking for a nice swimming pool in the hotel, bangkok may not be a good destination for that. overall statisfy with its price. it's easy to travel for shopping!
February 18, 2013
Really good value for money
great value for money. would recommend this hotel for both business and leisure. clean, up to date fittings and fixtures, very good bed. slept fantastic. did not see the pool, but am sure it is all well kept. i stayed in high end as well as lower end hotels, so i can tell you this is great value for money.
Convenient for Emporium, Central Chitlom and Paragon (by BTS).
February 17, 2013
great location with the perfect room
hotel is located near bts prom phong and wasn't difficult to find. there's supermarkets, banks, eateries, massage places are around the area. the shopping centre, the emporium, is also nearby. breakfast timing is from 6.30am to 10.30am and the food was okay. the room was just nice for me. reception was very helpful in getting a cab for you if you have difficulty finding one. i will be staying at this hotel again next month.
February 16, 2013
very good value for money....the room was immaculate....good TV
quite spacious......the breakfast was outstaning quality
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Amora NeoLuxe Suites, Bangkok
- 4/5 Star Accommodation for 3 Star Price - i have been staying in this hotel every month since last yea
- A clean , small hotel - The Hotel is so small . Room, swiing pool , lobby , restaura
- centric of bangkok - very insufficient parking space, the wifi is free but not th
- clean and comfy rooms - Overall a good experience as guest room was very comfortable
- Comfortable Hotel with good location and Service - we had a very pleasent stay.the hotel is very well located c
- Comfortable room - The hotel was comfortable with a modern and clean room. Very
- Convenient location on calm Soi in Sukhumvit. - an excellent value at agoda rates with convenient location i
- Cozy hotel - room is small but comfortable & cozy.location is not bad wit
- Cozy place, but room a little bit small - About 5 mins walk to the sky train station (BTS), convenient
- cozy. convienent.breafast ok. - fine. room clean up perfect. relax atmosphere. small room.
- dirty environment - dirty room and bed ichy, slipper is re used and dirty n smel
- enjoyable stay will go again -
- Excellent hotel - Brand new hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 31 and therefore a very con
- Excellent Value - Excellent 4 star hotel. Comfortable room, good service and g
- fantastic hotel. great location. stay again! - best hotel i've been in bangkok. brand new, comfy bedding, n
- Fine location - Rooms are tiny. Studio style. Expected 4 star service but re
- For a short trip it was a very nice stay. - It was a nice stay. Friendly staff. Good food within walking
- Good for price location and quality -
- Good Hotel and delivers more than the looks - good service and comfortable rooms. good value for money and
- good location, compact, queit, but un-professional - Everything you need from a hotel :
1. cafe, swimming pool (
- Good location - Bed was hard, breakfast was basic, bathroom was not clean, t
- good location - hotel rooms are very clean but a lil small. value for money
- good location - value for money, take 10 min to terminal 21 while 5 min to e
- Good Management, Friendly Staff, and So-So Service - this was my second stay at the amora neoluxe suites, and ove
- Good service and good location - good service but small room, the room is new but internet co
- Good simple hotel but small-ish rooms - Very comfortable room with all the amenities you'll need for
- Great and comfort hotel - We have a great time to stay here as the location nearby mrt
- great hotel but small rooms - overall my staying at amora neoluxe is good not great.. the
- Great hotel with friendly staff - overall great hotel and nice room with friendly staff...but
- Great hotel, good room, comfortable bed. - stayed for two nights, would recommed this hotel to friends.
- Great hotel, value, staff, and location - my wife and i have actually stayed at the amora neoluxe suit
- Great hotel, value, staff, and location - see my other review from october 2012, which is lengthy.
- Great location ! - it's located sucumvit soi31, you can easy to find s31 hotel.
- Great location and new hotel - The hotel are very new and in the room was clean with comfor
- Great location and still very clean and quiet - We really enjoyed the place which is very well located,close
- Great Location but not good facility - In my opinion it's not quite good for me. In photo I'd check
- Great location but small rooms - hotel with wi-fi.
swimming pool is a little but small but g
- Great location, and dependable service - This is our go to when staying in the Bangkok/Sukhumvit area
- Great location, great staff, thumbs up! - I love it. Would definitely stay there again for my next tri
- Great Location, room and breakfast - The hotel is new so everything is nice. The staff are very
- Great location. - This a a small hotel, that is suitable for a few days stay.
- High techie hotel not far from girl bars. - They charge for using their plastic bottled water after tell
- Ideal location and helpful, friendly staff, - The hotel was very modern, comfortable, clean. Location is i
- location good room small but bathroom good - close to Asoke BTS station, room was small but ok, bathroom
- location location and location - This property is good for the move and also shopping. If you
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Hotel was very nice. Room was a bit small but very cosy - qu
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - LOve the hotel the location was amaing the breafast was perf
- Lovely hotel - This is the second time we stay in this hotel. For some reas
- Mediocre Hotel - had a deluxe room, however room was rather small with poor a
- Modern and smart - was very happy and satisfied that i stayed here. the hotel
- Modern boutique hotel located on Sukhumvit - Sleek rooms, small but cozy, all amenities, pool on roof is
- modern hotel, great location - unlike most hotels in bangkok, the online pictures accuratel
- New and modern - stayed not long, but a short night to sleep.
looked new an
- New hotel, not perfect but value for money - this is a small new hotel. so new that there wasnt a sign i
- New Hotel - Hotel was easy enough to find, even though a bit farther fro
- Nice hotel very clean and new - Relative newcomer to the Sukhumvit hotel scene, very clean a
- Nice hotel with 10 mins walk to BTS station - It's surrounded by business, so the street is quite after 9p
- Nice Hotel with Friendly Staff - hotel rooms where comfortable and clean. the decor was mode
- Nice hotel with great location and friendly staff - Restaurant with broad menu [Chinese Food] well cooked and se
- Nice hotel, friendly staff - Nice rooms, but not very spacey. Still, they come with a bat
- Nice hotel - the hotel is located near the bts but is very quite dough. t
- Nice Location close to Sukthumit Road - the hotel is half way between the asok and phrom phong stati
- Nice location great rooms - we loved our three night stay in this hotel this nov '12. ro
- Nice lovely friendly service type hotel - Very nice and friendly hotel, good value for money, easy acc
- Nice room but quite a distance to BTS. - hotel is in a good area but quite a distance to bts. room is
- Nice room good rate perfect - Nice little room for one night if you have a late flight and
- Nice service - Room side a little small but bath it ok. I book executive ro
- Nice small boutique hotel - i had good 5 nights stay, the room is medium in size not too
- nice small hotel - good location and value for money. clean room and everything
- Not very good service, well located hotel - Hotel very well located but with very small rooms . Breakfas
- One SUPER rude staff can ruin all - This hotel has one very rude staff. Watch out! If you don't
- Overall Not Bad experience - The hotel is small. Overall it is acceptable for us as the p
- Probably my favourite in Bangkok - this is probably my favourite hotel in bangkok at the moment
- Quiet Getaway - nice quiet room on the hill near beach
- really really gooooood place - it's really goooooood for shopping and massage shop and nigh
- Small and comfortable rooms - aircons a bit load, breakfirst is boring as everyday is the
- Small boutique hotel, good location - Smallish room, but deluxe had a reasonably sized bathroom wi
- Small but nice hotel - Nice place to stay in the city with simple but complete amen
- Small central hotel - Taxi ride to hotel from Airport was easy and cost about $20
- value stay - all i can say is woooow.... this is really value for money h
- very modern - while the rooms may be a little small they are very clean an
- Very nice small brand new hotel - pleasant stay in this small but very nice hotel, good locati
- Well equipped hotel, clean, comfortable - This is hotel is very close to a few highly rated spas. Just
- well priced hotel in good location - i can confirm many of the reviews already written. the most
- 服務一流 , 位置優越但客房空間較小 - The staff is very polite. This make me feel very comfortable