Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Siam Beverly Hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2072)
December 21, 2009
Like the tube then stay here.
So close to the metro-fantastic for the weekend market-great breakfast-tasteful rooms-could hear nothing from outside great- staff helpful-both visits a good view over bangkock
Great central- the staff especually the porters advising the best places-shows-shopping-the room were very modern and clean,breakfast was quite a feast and replenished all the time the eggs cooked all ways in-situ,walking down the road gave you a taste of very expensive hotels if you want to pay that ammount but have a drink there..or just look, and for fun a Karok bar over the other side of the main road, lots of bridges for pedesterians to cross over on.
My friend who lives and works in Bangkok eventually recemended a Hotel and it was this hotel intresting..that was the reason I returned to it.
Easy to travel on the metro but you are a long way from the sights so go here if you are a shopping queen.
Easy to travel from the Airport taking the bus and metro escalators all the way!
December 20, 2009
Clean, convenient, not really far from International Airport, very comfy bed, hair dryer provided. Very nice design. Good deal
If you have a small budget and want a good comfy place to stay, this one wont disappoint you. Shopping, food and public transport stops is just few minutes walk away. The refurbishing job is great and nice. Hope next visit this hotel will complete it renovation. I did not check out the swimming pool during my stay there, lobby look nice as well.
Huay Kwang night market is nearby, MRT station few minutes walk away and also Robinson's, Jusco and Carrefour.
December 19, 2009
A major plus is convenient location
Good convenient location. Fair price.
A major plus for Bangkok Chada Hotel is its convenient location. It is located right in the heart of Bkk night life center and within walking distance from an MRT station. The hotel staff is attentive and responsive but I don't think this is a hotel for families taking vacation in Bkk. The room is clean and as well equipped as anyone can expect from a hotel of its class even though it is a bit small.
One thing I find the hotel can improve considerably is its cooking. I ordered a couple of dishes from room service to find the food taste quite bland. What's worse was that the inside of deep-fried pork, one of the dishes which I ordered, was very red suggesting that it was quite undone.
Families with young children
December 19, 2009
Even better than before
Clean, staffs are so nice and also speaking English,having a international food and acceptable taste.Trying to help you every way.
We checked in again before leaving Bangkok,there was nicer than when we arrived. This time we got bigger room because they saw we had 2 babies and I asked for the bathroom which has a door,they did give it to me. The room and food were clean,the restaurant was nice and modern..although my husband claimed he saw a cockroach...I didn't think so. Staffs remember us-ours kids,they helped to watch the kids while we were eating and didn't mind to hold them. Recommended!
December 18, 2009
stayed at Bangkok Cha Da hotel
nice room for the money, plenty of food choices at breakfast,
nice staff, not far from MRT, a little far out of town but suited us as dentist close by
Thai staff are always polite and helpful,had to change room due to smoke smell but then was good, big room and clean, big breakfast, undergound train is close by, so can move cheap and easy to anywhere,Siam culture show is very close, a must, great show.
Hotel is on main road but they have double glazing at front,so no traffic noise, close to shopping centre's and seem to have a lot of massage parlours close by,BIDC dental clinic 5 min walk.
Siam culture show is excellant
December 16, 2009
Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel in December 2009
Quiet Location, easy access to underground stations. Local food court. Refreshing but small rooftop swimming pool. Clean rooms and friendly staff.
This is my 2nd stay at this hotel. Previously 2006.
I like the quiet location. It feels safe if you have a young family. Easy access to a super underground system taking you anywhere in Bangkok.
Also 10 minutes away from a Giant Food court and supermarket. Handy if you don't choose to have breakfast at the hotel.
Lovely quiet rooftop pool, very clean and often all to yourself.
convenient for taking the taxi to and from the local airport.
Love being woken up by the sound of the local Cockerels living behind the hotel, as in 2006...gives it that rural touch.
On several occasions my sleep was interrupted by building work behind hotel.
However no doubt this will soon be finished.
Always found the bathrooms very clean complete with shower and bath.
I like this hotel, better value for money as a couple than a single person as on this occasion.
Would stay here again.
Two local underground stations.
Very good local food court and modern supermarket.
Night time street market to the North if you just want a brief walk from the hotel.
Make use of the hotel pool to cool off.
United States of America,
December 14, 2009
Mostly satisfied, despite renovations in progress
Safe, decent location, close to subway, highway overpass, and mall shopping. Pretty thorough cleaning throughout my stay
If I return to Bangkok, I'd stay closer to the Sukumvit subway stop. For a tourist, there isn't a whole lot going on, that far north of the downtown area. The cost is pretty cheap, so maybe worth the give up in location. One day, my water was literally brown, coming out of the bathtub and sink. They seemed to correct the water issue, but I was still a little leary of the cleanliness. They did a nice job cleaning my room each day and it was easy to get my laundry done, for a small fee, of course. Overall, I was just looking for a safe place to crash, and it did provide that.
If you're seeking nightlife for a tourist, pay the extra few bucks, and stay closer to the Sukumvit, or Soy Cowboy area.
December 13, 2009
2nite stay at Bangkok Cha-da
There is a metro station Huay Hwang about 15 min walk. Can make use of metro & skytrain interchange stations to move around Bangkok
There are shopping centres Robinson, Carrefour & eateries eg food court using cashcard system, MK steambout but they are quite a walking distance from the hotel. Do protect yourself from the blazing sun if you are walking there in the day. The room is basically okay for sleeping in after a long day out. There is no bathroom door, a shower frosty glass door has dual usage as door to toilet cubicle. A unique feature!
Cross roads with overhead briges as traffic is very heavy. There are 2 massage houses side by side opposite hotel to the right that close at 2am. If you have more people, can bargain for better deal.
December 12, 2009
When I drove up outside the hotel I was very impressed - it's much grander looking than the price would suggest. Check in was painless although I wasn't happy when they took a record of the three number security code from the back of my credit card but I've since learnt this is standard practice. It may be, but I still don't like it.
December 12, 2009
The hotel is located at the heart of Ratchada, there is a lot of night activities around the area. Walking distance to Esplande Shopping Mall, Carrefour and Jusco. There is two nice disco just behind Esplande, namely Inch and ...... side by side with each other. Nearest MRT is HuaiKhwang, 3 stops away from Suhumvit.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel, Bangkok
- A hotel of convinience - The hotel is very very clean, The staff tidy it every day. t
- average -
- average - Access easily on the main road, Ratchadphisek road and near
- BAD. WORST hotel we've ever stayed in in Thailand - B.A.D. The worst hotel we’ve ever stayed in Thailand (worst
- Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand - Good hotel location with nice comfortable bedroom
- Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel -
- Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel -
- Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel -
- Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel -
- Bangkok Cha-Da Hotel - fitness still under repair, no free internet
- Bangkok hotel - hotel was at good location and very convenient for us. hotel
- big hotel on ratchada - standard room and standard service in a standard hotel. Fron
- Big room, Great price - i have stayed in this hotel many times and still love it. th
- Big rooms, great staff & food - The rooms were great for living in and the 24 hour room serv
- Budget hotel with some four star qualities - This is modern, small and costumer-friendly hotel in a great
- budget hotel - This is a budget hotel, it is value for money. The selling p
- Cha Da - The hotel was clean and nice. It had relatively big rooms.
- City hotel and easy to go anywhere - Room very big and easy to go anywhere but staff very rude (r
- Clean, Basic : Value for money - Overall a good stay. Normally stay at Chidlom or Silom area
- Comfortable and Convenient Hotel - I have stayed in this hotel for the 7th time and I would say
- comfortable room - have stayed here many times over the years. still enjoy its
- comfortable - Very nice but it would have been nice to have free internet
- Convenience Hotel in Bangkok - Still a good and enconomy prices stay in this hotel. Very co
- convenient location, clean rooms - Located conveniently close to many malls on Ratchada Rd, cle
- Convenient Location - very convenient location with shopping mall, massage parlour
- Deluxe room is big but small bath room - Staffs are very nice and friendy.I stayed there for 4 nights
- Excellent rooftop pool - loved this hotel for its rooftop pool with all day sunshine.
- First time in Bangkok - The hotel should provide more info on the "tour of Bangkok"
- Good and clean hotel rooms. - Good location with clean rooms. However, when I checked in,
- Good Budget Hotel - It was very easy to get to the MRT and into central Bangkok
- Good Hotel and very cooperative Staff - Bangkok cha da is a pleasent Hotel to stay in bangkok with N
- Good hotel for a good price! - We checked in around 8 pm. The room was a clean king/double
- Good Hotel - The taxi driver had no problem finding the hotel, the staff
- good hotel - very good location hotel. and good value to stay. the hotel
- Good location and close to MRT - It is a very pleasant experience to stay at this hotel. Cha
- Good location and superb room condition - Second stay on this hotel and still very recommended. Nice c
- Good location but lack customer service skills - i had requested for a double bed, instead i was given twin b
- Good location but noisy - noisy at night, hearing band like from disco nearby...
- Good location for the price - Comfortable bed, and rooms had been tastefully renovated wit
- Good Location - The room is neat and tidy, the only bad thing about the room
- Good location - This hotel is located on the main road of shopping and trans
- GOOD N NICE HOTEL - i stayed here before which is run down , old and smelly. i c
- Good service - It's good place. The staff service mind,good take care and n
- Good value for money! - The hotel is ideally situated near the MRT. The trains are o
- Good value for money - The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel is located a
- good value - On the whole, I have to recommend this hotel due to the pric
- Great hotel, Great Service, Value for money!! - upon entry, you will be welcomed by staff with a smile, acco
- Great location and big rooms - great location,near the mrt station and 5 minutes walk to mr
- great location and good service - i choose to stay in this hotel for 2 days,its very convinien
- great location but small rooms - close to metro, good value, breakfast
- Great location but terrible hotel. - I doubt this is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in; but I c
- great location near mrt, big room but soso service - rate was good for the room size. but service was so-so. for
- Great location, near HuayKwang MRT - Room was clean and comfortable, staff was polite and serve w
- Great Place - I was very impressed with the friendly staff, and the room w
- Great rooms but location is not very good - I enjoyed my stay but the hotel location is a bit far from d
- Great service - a must compliment for the bell boy and staff there..
- Greate location for night live. - Normal hotel, dont have outstanding point of service.
- hotel with good ratio price/quality. - It is the city hotel located in the interesting place and no
- Like the tube then stay here. - Great central- the staff especually the porters advising the
- Lovely hotel and Great location! - been staying this hotel for years, my preferred choice for a
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The hotel is nice and its 4 stars hotel no doubt about it, e
- lovely hotel - it's a really cosy and comfortable hotel which located at th
- Near subway,quiet but fitness and pool out of serv - I had seminar at Swissotel, as you know if i choose Swissote
- Newly Renovated Hotel with nice location - Would spend time at that areas for quick shopping and quite
- Nice and accessible place - The hotel is generally okay. Location, rooms, amenities, and
- Nice clean hotel all basic amenities - this hotel is in an excellent location if you are visiting t
- Nice hotel abd worth for money - This hotel is renovated for 2 years and the atmosphere of th
- Nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff. - The hotel is directly on busy rachada, close to mrt train st
- nice hotel, but beds like the floor - nice place, but for king bed was two singles joined, beds we
- Nice hotel, good value for money - like i mentioned, overall very good value for money. satisfi
- Nice hotel - Clean rooms, good location, room rates very reasonable throu
- Nice hotel - had a nice stay, close to shopping, nightlife, hotel has roo
- Nice hotel - nice rooms, pool on roof with small gym. good rates through
- nice hotel - so far i feel good staying at this hotel. The staff is nice
- Nice Large rooms - Good hotel if you only come back to sleep at nite. Large roo
- nice stay - great location in Ratchada area. Shopping nearby as well as
- Nice superior room - Had a good stay, close to shopping center, roof top pool is
- No luck - Swimingpool seems to need constant repair. Have been closed
- normal hotel - facility not so good, staff not so much frindly, room needs
- Not worth for money - We are greatly disappointed with our stay in Cha-Da hotel.
- Old hotel with nice roofpool... - the wifi was not in the price... the breakfastbuffet wasn´t
- Overall acceptable -
- Pretty good for the price - We stayed at the Cha Da on Ratchada for five nights. For th
- Prime Location with affordable cost - The hotel is located in a prime location. Very easy to trave
- Review of Cha-Da Hotel in Bangkok - Pros
Convenience - 5 mins walk from MRT station; 5 mins trai
- Seafood must try - Newly renovated and still renovating... Could be noisy at af
- Siam Beverly - soon to be Cha Da - The deluxe room was very comfortable and spacious. The parqu
- Siam Beverly - A budget hotel that provides good value. Staff were friendl
- Simple & nice hotel - Cha-Da is a simple and cosy hotel. Though there are no frill
- Spacious room but simple hotel - The rooms are generally spacious even for 2 persons but rela
- Staff is not friendly and room is ok. -
- Stay at Bangok Cha Da Hotel - Overall the hotel room was very clean and in very good condi
- Still good place - This was my 8th stay at Bangkok Cha-Da. The previous stays w
- that ok - That good But television that quite small
I feel good with
- The entrance & facilities are considered good - One thing, which I notice is that their front desk staff are
- VERY IMPRESSED! - the hotel was way more better than i expected. the rooms are
- Well located hotel - bangkok cha-da hotel is well situated within walking distanc
- Will return again. - Room is comfortable and clean with a pretty decent view.
- Wonderful Hotel - The hotel located at a great location which just need to wal
- You can do better - not impressed. the cha-da is basically one of those hotels t