arrow-up-icon Earn points on your existing loyalty program!
Back to hotel info

Very good 7.9
Based on 1203 reviews

Recent customer comments

Filter by traveler type
Very good



based on 1203 reviews
  • Hotel Condition/Cleanliness 8.1
  • Facilities 7.1
  • Location 8.2
  • Room Comfort/Standard 8.0
  • Service 8.2
  • Value for Money 7.8
  • Food/Dining 7.4

Grant H.
Australia
July 12, 2015
4 night stay in July 2015
Staff helpfulness Buffet breakfast Cleanliness
Quite good. If there was some way to have soft door closers installed that would be great as your typical moronic selfish guest still lets the door slam at 3.30am with total disregard to anyone else

Cher T.
Singapore
July 04, 2015
Good hotel
location, comfort and cleanliness
Second time staying at BelAire. Good location, polite staff and clean hotel. Will come back here anytime again.

Lisa C.
Australia
June 25, 2015
Excellent value for money
location, view from my room, staff helpfulness and friendliness.
Very positive experience overall. My only issue was the protuberant bed springs that stuck into me at night. This could be remedied by a thin foam overlay placed beneath the bottom sheet. However I would definitely stay there again and have already recommended it to others.

Allison K.
United States
June 24, 2015
2 night stay
Location price service
Good. Hotel is rough around the edges

Johann S.
Germany
June 24, 2015
Very attentive staff
Staff friendlyness, location
Very closed to Nana BTS station, so you don´t have to take a taxi and you avoid overpaid fares. Taxi drivers are a real big problem in Bangkok and most of them don´t want to turn on the meter. The hotel has a nice bar and delicious drinks.

bangyul K.
South Korea
June 24, 2015
It is worth 35dollar hotel
Staff, pool,
it is def. not a four star hotel

Jessica B.
Australia
June 24, 2015
Average hotel
Location and staff
I was very excited after reading all the great reviews for this hotel however I am sad to say I didn't experience the 5/5 experience some others did. Pros: Location - so close to walk to lots of attractions and just far enough away to be quiet Staff - we didn't have much interaction with the staff but the ones we did were nice Cons: Room - was a bit dirty when we checked in Noise - walls are very thin neighbors woke me up at 3am on our last morning Smell - there is an awful smell in the bathroom every morning Toilet - didn't flush properly Pool - broken tiles with sharp edges A/C - noisy The property is dated and definitely in need of some updating. Overall a nice stay but I can't say I would return.

Kirsty S.
United Kingdom
June 15, 2015
Dated Hotel
Location, going home!
I have stayed in this hotel on numerous occasions over the years and I must say that this will be the last. The hotel is looking very dated, the carpets and rooms are tired and dirty looking. We were in a Delux room and had a issue with small spiders and ants in the room and in the bed. I went down to reception and complained, where they told me they had no more rooms to move us to. They sent a Manager to look at the room and take photos of the insects, who was very nice and agreed to move us to another room immediately. The food at breakfast is adequate and the hotel is close to the Nana BTS train station. But unfortunately I won't be staying there again.

Niamh R.
Ireland
June 13, 2015
I would recommend to people I know
Location is ideal,close to everything. Staff are lovely to deal with,even gave us a cake when they found out we were on honeymoon. Very clean hotel with lovely pool area
We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel(June 2015) Our only two criticisms would be that there weren't enough choices at the breakfast buffet. It was the same food every morning and my wife didn't like much of what they did have so we ended up going out for breakfast to a restaraunt nearby (Gullivers,lovely place) even though we'd already paid for breakfast in the hotel in our room rate. And secondly.., the rooms don't actually look like they do in the photos. They are quite dated and not at all what you would expect of a 4star. Don't get me wrong,they aren't dreadful, but they are nothing special and we had paid extra for an upgrade. The bathrooms are old and need to be redecorated also. And 90% of the TV channels are in Thai...the other 10% are news channels. (We found ourselves overlooking this though as the staff were so nice here. There is a lovely lady working at the pool bar,goes out of her way to be helpful and always so happy)

Martin S.
United Kingdom
June 09, 2015
Great visit
staff , pool , location
Very good staff always helpfull which made our holiday