Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Somerset Suwan Park View Hotel
Wireless / Chidlom
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
Solo travelers (118)
May 19, 2013
Quiet, yet centrally located hotel
staff friendliness, breakfast, gym
United States of America,
April 15, 2013
Nice clean hotel, central location but very quiet.
Large room, clean nice staff.
January 20, 2013
Stay is alright-average.
Huge rooms, central location.
The rooms are big though rather run down. The lighting in the living and kitchen area is rather dim. The spacious room would have been more suitable for a big family of 4-5 persons. Though centrally located, one has to pass by a huge canal daily to get to the main street for cabs or to get to the skytrain station. The walk takes about 8-10 mins and the pavement leading to the main street is rather narrow. Not the best choice for older folks and young kids though. One has to walk about 10 mins or so to get to Central Dept store where you can get food and shopping all in the same mall. There are only a few, if not limited number of eating places and restaurants around this hotel.
January 06, 2013
The Bliston is really an aparthotel. The rooms are huge, with a large lounge/dining/kitchen area, very big bedroom with ensuite bathroom, an ideal batchelor pad in Bangkok!
Everywhere is smart, clean and well maintained. There is a nice pool area but this does fall into the shadow of the hotel after about midday.
The hotel is only a 5 or 6 minute walk from Chit Lom BTS and therefore easy to get to other parts of the city. It is also close to several very large department stores.
December 06, 2012
Super location, decent quality
location, steam bath, friendly helpful staff
This was my first, but won't have been my last, stay at the Bliston. Its proximity to both Chidlom BTS (train) station and to Central Chidlom department store are huge bonuses. The location is also very quiet. Room was large with a good size kitchen and living area. Bathroom wasn't terribly modern but was fully functional. I used the sauna and steam room. The sauna takes some time to heat up and I think has some insulation problems so didn't get really hot but the steam room was to die for. Pool was fine although not much shade on the day I was there. Perhaps they have umbrellas which I didn't see as I stayed during the winter months. Breakfast was not bad although below the standard of most Bkk hotels I have stayed at. Staff were friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel either for transit or for a longer stay.
United States of America,
April 01, 2012
Nice hotel in a great location
Fairly new, rooms a spacious and clean, staff very friendly, 5 minute walk to 2 sky train stations
first i arrived early in the morning and they advised me the room was not ready. they gave me access to the hotel gym, pool, and restaraunt for breakfast and was advised they will let me know when its ready. this was 0745 and by 0900 i was in my room. if i needed anything the staff was very helpful. the breakfast is just the right size. has everything you need so you don't over indulge. the rooms come with internet/wifi and if you want to watch tv, they have several movie channels. the hotel is with 5-20 minute walk to several shopping malls or you can take the sky train 2 stops in either direction and be a number of malls and sites. you are also a 15-20 walk to nana for the nightlife.
if you want to spend a day shopping you have siam, central, big c, and one other i can't recall all within a 15 minute was from eachother. you can walk to central and big c in 15-20 minutes from the hotel. central has 7-8 floors, with restaraunts, shops, movie theatre, bowling, and other entertainment all in one building. siam is basically the same. no matter which one you go to, you will have a great day of shopping. if that not what your looking for the head down to nana the corner of soi 4 and sukhumvit is the start of all the street vendors in the evening. nothing but choices and chances to test your bargining skills.
March 02, 2012
Value for Money
Easy access location, nice cosy room especially for biz visits
this is an excellent place for short business stay.
1) good location easy access to other location via bts
2) ideal service apartment clean, neat & layout is sufficient
3) quiet you don't see young kids running around the place
4) have not tried the restaurant but there are alot of nice restaurant within 5-10 min walk
December 26, 2011
Great location, huge rooms
Big room, close to Sky train.
the bliston suwan parkview hotel is in a prime location near chit lom bts, the suite i stayed in, although older by hotel standards was in good condition, with wooden floors, balcony, large living room and kitchen.
December 07, 2011
Friendly and nice hotel
Nice and quiet location, friend and helpful staff
Good hotel, nice location, friendly staff, nice swimming pool (yet most of the day in the shadow), but a little old-fashioned rooms and equipment
If you feel like, use the MTS to visit closer environment
October 02, 2011
5 minute walk from the BTS, clean spacious rooms, free wifi
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Bliston Suwan Parkview Hotel, Bangkok
- a week in bangkok - WE have enjoyed our stay .. It is a beautiful hotel with lov
- Best choice for Sukhumvit area - I have been staying regularly, so not much else to say here,
- best stay on the trip - We were given an upgrade to an apartment which was very room
- BLissful Suwan - Good Family accomodation that allows you to travel around Ba
- Bliston is a very good Choice! - I really like this property for its location, cleanliness an
- Bliston Suwan Park - I have stayed at the Bliston in Bangkok on quite a few occas
- Bliston Suwan Parkview Hotel -
- Bliston Suwan Parkview Hotel -
- Bliston - The Bliston is a nice quiet hotel on a small tree lined stre
- Clean and cosy stay - The first thing that hit me was how grand the hotel was. It
- Good Bargain - Nice overall, great location but there is only a very very n
- Good for the price - The room decor is a bit dated, although size is good. Lighti
- Good hotel as usual - Everytimes we go to Bangkok, we will stay in this hotel. Ver
- Good Hotel with central location - Stayed at Bliston for one day during business trip to Bangko
- Good location, good service - Stayed in the 1 bedroom platinum suite. The suites are clean
- Good location, spacious rooms. - +: 1 skytrain stop from Siam square. Nice parkview. Nice sta
- Good Service - the location of hotel is so good and near shopping mall. als
- Great access ! - Great access to everywhere in Bangkok town.
3min walk to Ch
- Great Appartment hotel - We both like this hotel, very homy, and the facilities are s
- Great big rooms with all features. - I would happily stay in the hotel again. Great friendly staf
- great except for a couple of things... - i recommend this hotel for those who prefer to stay in quiet
- Great hotel for families - Taxi drivers will not find this hotel easily. When you arriv
- Great location and rooms - We had a great stay - 2 nights in an executive suite. There'
- Great location, great room - We stayed in a one-bedroom, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Great Location - ...friendly staff, clean room and nice breakfast. a great pl
- Great Rooms and excellent staff - We had travelled with 2 young children. The check in was fas
- Great Service, as usual ! - What astounds me is that they remember I prefer the rooms wi
- great stay - Great value for money!The location of the hotel is really gr
- home away from home - the hotel is very centrally located, about 2 min walk to the
- Lovely hotel, centrally located, great rooms. - hotel is centrally located right across from central chidlom
- Lovely hotel, great location, spacious appartment, - When in Bangkok, this will be my place of stay. The hotel sh
- Lovley hotel - We loved our stay at this hotel.
The staff were very friendl
- mr - the hotel are very private,in perfect location in bkk. price
- Nice hotel with professional services by all staff - Bliston Suwan Parkview Hotel is conveniently located about 5
- Nice Staff - The staff were super friendly and very helpful.... There is
- Nice Stay - We have a pleasant stay at the hotel, although its just for
- only like it when stay longer - My family booked two rooms in about one month advance, but s
- oudbollig - For shopping a very good location, near central world/ centr
- pleasurable stay - Having stayed in a few hotels in Bangkok I found the Bliston
- Quiet, yet centrally located hotel -
- Reasonable Price - this hotel apartment is situated close to a BTS station,but
- Simply Wonderful - What a great hotel! Huge spacious tastefully designed rooms.
- songran 2010 - The hotel is located just 3 minutes from the chitlom station
- Spacious attractive hotel on tree-lined lane - The Bliston can be a great treat, and a good place to get so
- Super location, decent quality - This was my first, but won't have been my last, stay at the
- The best service apartment in bangkok - love to stay again..my family love to spent the time at blis
- the most unexpected best hotel in the city. - I like the location of the hotel and I was even more surpris
- value for money! - this is a nice place to put up if you want to be located nea
- Very Friendly Staff - Pros: super friendly staff will take care of you quickly. Ro
- Very nice hotel - Very helpful reception desk and good english skills.
- Wonderful service and luxurious rooms - The staff at the Bliston were remarkably helpful and friendl
- Wonderful Hotel with very attentive staff -
- Wow, awesome Hotel with huge rooms. - this was probably one of the best hotels with great value ne