Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1662)
July 27, 2011
Hotel situated in an alley not open to vehicles. Not recommended for those who cannot manage multiple luggages. Taxi or transport drops you off in the busiest and narrowest soi in Pratunam. Alley is sheltered all the way to the hotel but the street is prone to ankle height water when it rains heavily.
I was a lone traveller on this last minute semi-biz trip to BKK. I didn't like the way the front desk guy telling me that i am not allowed to bring guest to my room and i certainly did not like the way he looked at me or the tone of his voice when he informed me of this house rule. I had absolutely no intention of such activities. I don't even go for massages. The closest stranger that gets to touch me is a barber or a hairstylist/ shampoo person.
The room is comfortable. Nice TV with plenty of channels but somehow, the international news channels have bad reception. The aircon is fine. Toilet is clean but the water pressure of the shower is a little too weak. The wash basin tap pressure is stronger.
Walls are thin. I can hear the next door guest walking around his room, especially at night.
I tried to send my pants for washing and ironing but was informed that it would take 3 days and was nicely told to go 3 soi's away to a laundry service. The away laundry service gave my wash a 24hr turnaround and for only 20baht. Amazing cheap.
2 bottles of complimentary mineral water.
Another thing. I wished the curtains weren't white and so thin. I think the occupiers of the inn on the opposite side can probably see thru the curtains. The view from my window is the next building, cozy inn.
If it rains. You can't see it but you will know it is raining because you will be able to hear it. At first, i thought the aircon compressor has gone noisey but it was a thunderstorm.
I won't be returning to Budacco Hotel on my future trips to Bangkok. Not my kind of hotel.
Make sure you inform the hotel that you want a smoking room. I had to ask for one.
Garment wholesale centre and IT Mall situated nearby
July 26, 2011
hotel staff were friendly, breakfast was limited. service was efficient and colours of the room looks real good
July 25, 2011
The hotel and most of the staffs are fine. The male receptionist and the bellboy has been most helpful. The breakfast taste good too.
But we are unlikely to stay in this hotel again. When we took a taxi to the hotel, dispite giving the driver the map, printed instruction in Thai and even calling the hotel, the driver still couldn't really find the way. Dropped us at nearby the area and have us hunt the hotel with 2 luaggages.
Most of the locals we asked didn't know where the hotel is, we only found the place after a helpful stall owner called the hotel and brought us to the hotel.
Problem happen again when try to take a taxi back from China. Most taxis (at least 8 of them) after reading the address and map, just wave their hands and say no go. The ones that are willing to go asked for high prices. Took us 20mins to finally get a taxi back to hotel.
There's an older guy from the hotel whom I believe to be the manager. He doesn't smile and looks unapproachable. When we checked out and asked if the hotel could help us get a taxi, his reply was "outside many taxis." We were having 4 luagges with us at that time.
Been to Thailand ever so often over many years, this hotel overall experience is the worst.
Go out of the hotel in the evening, turn right, there's a lane where they sell many Thai local food at great prices :)
July 24, 2011
Great hotel in a great location
Very friendly staffs and well-furbished rooms
located in the heart of pratunam, it is located near baiyoke sky and indra regent. rooms were clean, well-furbished and the staffs were very nice and polite. hotel is very popular with singaporeans young adults (age 18-30) taking up almost 80% occupancy during my stay. with lots of street hawkers and 24hrs convenience stroes just 2mins walk away, you will never have trouble finding great food. if you really want to be picky, the only problem would be that it is 10-15min walk away from the nearest bts station meaning that there would be more rides on cabs and tuk-tuks
July 23, 2011
The rooms are true to the pictures on website!!
clean & pretty deco or room; free wifi in room!
- location is considered not too bad as it's like a stone throw away from the Pratunam "shopping street" and also the night market along Baiyoke Suite area
- but the hotel is located inside a small alley so travellers would have to carefully look out for signages for directions to the hotel
- room is clean and spacious
- has great room deco with pretty wall colours
- provide free wifi 24/7!!
July 23, 2011
oriental rooms are colorful
funky hotel in market district
Hotel was inflexible with my room bookings so had to switch to oriental room. Bed on floor and hard to move around due to room design. Wifi drops out regularly.
Breakfast is not great by Thai hotel standards.
July 22, 2011
The hotel is very well located. 7-11 is just opposite. There are many food stalls just below the hotel. Platimum Mall is also within walking distance.
The staffs are also very friendly. Breakfast is good as well.
What else more can I say?
July 22, 2011
Plastic bed and staff is non polite
First, i come to this hotel. Staff ask me for deposit 1000 THB that isn't write on the website. Therefore, we don't have a cash. Besides, outside is raining but the hotel staff is "force" to require a deposit. I have to run out with the rain to withdrawn my money. Actually we I have credit card but they deny our credit card to be a deposit. For the deposit they not sorry for us they only say that it is a policy funny. Staffs are not polite because they act like we beg they to give our room. That is very horrible. This is for warm welcome for budacco. After that, I check in to the room. The room is clean but i can't accept when i fall down to the bed. Because the bed is not tare with the plastic. It is very surprised that hotel open for a while but they let the guest sleep on plastic bed. Room is very small. It have a window but It is very funny because their window cannot see outside with the "blur film" cover. The curtain isn't reduce the sun light from the outside. Also in the night is very noisy from opposite restaurant and pub. For the breakfast isn't has a choice it have only sausage with the powder ingredient. In the line have a ham fried rice, little bit salad and bread fruit. Only this for the breakfast.
Please avoid this hotel.
July 21, 2011
Japanese flavour in market district
follow the signs to this hidden hotel.
rooms are modern and colorful with nice bathrooms.
wifi drops out regularly.
the breakfast is lousy.
July 21, 2011
i have booked thru agoda which agoda can provide accomodation for 2 paxs so upon check in i have to request for additional bed and extra cost incurred.
i likes their breakfast which come in thai and western cuisine. the room itself is quite small but with the new interior u might feel cozy and relax.
the hotel does not provide a waiting area for taxi, it's hidden in one of those street so u have to look for their sign board. locates near to platinum mall
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Budacco Hotel, Bangkok
- .Lovely hotel and Great location - Very nice hotel. The location is good as it is near to majar
- 3rd stay in this hotel - Very satisfied with my third time stay here as usual.......
- Accessible Place - Conveniently located with many road side stores selling thai
- awesome people awesome place - it was a birthday treat for my partner and budacco had make
- Bad experience - I will not stay again even FOC - had a bad experience. the hotel is not easy to found as in t
- Beautiful Hotel - My 2nd stay at this hotel - great service, nice clean rooms,
- Best Budget Hotel I have ever stayed! - I never expect that much for the little money i paid for Bud
- Best value - We arrived on a Sunday night and had to fight through the cr
- Centrally located - I was stay for three nights and that is for the 3rd time i s
- Clean & nice hotel. services with a smile - Excellent location for shopping
clean & nice hotel
- Clean and comfortable room but is hard to find - Good services but less choices in breakfast to choose.
- Clean and convenient hotel - Very helpful staffs, very convenient and near to shopping ce
- Clean with good location - Great location easy access to wholesale market. morning mark
- clean, modern and comfy - overall i enjoy stayig at budacco..the staff is very helpful
- Clean,great shopping location. - enjoyed all aspects ,especially the separate aircons.the bed
- Colourful boutique hotel - The staffs from Budacco are friendly and always available to
- Colours that delighting your Day - I just came back from Bangkok and stayed in Budacco Hotel fo
- cozy hotel in the middle of pratunam - budacco hotel didnt disappoint us at all. breakfast is basic
- Cozy place in the middle of busy Pratunam. - We didn't expect to see a quaint, cozy hotel in the middle o
- Creative hotel and great services. - Not enough space for breakfast, need to wait for next availa
- cute hotel - feel happy the moment i open my eye when i woke up in the ho
- Excellent value for money with exceptional staff - this is a small boutique hotel with very friendly and capabl
- Exceptional staff and lovely clean & bright rooms - this is my 2nd time staying at budacco, and the experience d
- Exceptional Staff - Despite being a budget or boutique hotel, Budacco staff are
- Fabulous Hotel - Great location with walking distance to Platinum mall (Bangk
- Fantastic Hotel - Hotel is right within the Pratunam wholesale market area and
- Fuss Free and Great Location -
- Good hotel - room was fine,clean and well maintained. wifi service availa
- Good location & value for money - This is a good place to stay as it's at the heart of Pratuna
- Good Location and Clean Rooms - This hotel is not located near any BTS stations and is easil
- Good Location and Nice Envio - friendly staff, free wifi, night market below, massage palou
- Good location but no nice food nearby - Good location, nice rooms and staffs is friendly. A pity tha
- Good Location but.... - its in the centre of pratunam, good location but theres no d
- Good location for shopping - Comfortable room, but not really like the smell of the deter
- Good location with clean rooms - Low signal of wifi in room. Overall good location and clean
- good location - Stay for a few days. Good location for shoppers and staff is
- Good location - The location of the hotel is good despite the taxi driver wa
- Good service, ok hotel - pros: staff came out to meet our taxi, which was lost but ha
- Great hotel stay - Nice rooms, neat and clean. My first trip to Thailand. I was
- great hotel with good location - nice hotel with friendly staff, good location for shopping t
- Great hotel. Recommended. - When I first reached the area, I was misguided by Google Map
- Great Location and Clean Rooms - i have been to bangkok many times, staying at different hote
- Great location and good service. - This is our 3rd time staying in this hotel. Staffs great and
- great location but alittle noisy - stayed in oriental room for 3 nights. 2nd morning was woken
- great location but hard to find - stayed 5 days,no single bed, complained about tv no sound, t
- great location for shopping!! Safe area! - We had a great time at the hotel. The staff there are very
- Great location n front desk service - The location is great, walking distance to all shopping area
- Great location near shopping centers - Budacco is an excellent choice for a budget boutique hotel.
- Great location with friendly service - 1. Room - not so big, but clean and tidy
2. Great location
- great location, but hard to find - The hotel is hard to find, it is inside a building. But outs
- Great location, clean & lovely room - love the hotel so much ! clean, beautiful, great location. e
- Great location, clean rooms, good service - great stay, just a small comment, maybe they could consider
- Great Location, Friendly Staff - Love this hotel so much, staff very friendly. Although the r
- Great location, great service - Enjoyed my stay. Great price for a boutique hotel. Not to me
- great location, lovely hotel and value for money - this hotel is paradise to shoppers its just walking distance
- Great location, nice service, so so breakfast - room is clean, but layout of the rooms differs quite a bit.
- Great Location,free wifi. - Upon check-in, we are given complimentary drinks. Service st
- Great location - It's a strategic location access to the pratinum mall, plati
- Great location - it's our second time to stay in this hotel so it wasn't that
- Great Location - Staffs being very informative & helpful where they will dail
- Great Location - the hotel has a nice ambience and furnishing. the staffs the
- great location - this is my 2nd time at budacco hotel,even this hotel not to
- Great location - Warm staff, walking distance to platinum mall,lots of street
- I love Budacco Hotel - this is my third time staying in budacco hotel. simply love
- Impressive and cosy hotel - the hotel was superb.looks as pretty as wad is shown in pict
- Lovely cosy hotel - Enjoyed our 3 nights there, made us feel like we are at home
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - budacco hotel is a clean, reasonable and very good place to
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Hotel near shopping mall,MRT station,standard morning breakf
- Lovely Hotel and service with a smile - Location was great once out of the hotel lobby there were ma
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - My stay at Budacco Hotel is great, the hotel staff there are
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice new hotel. Smiling and friendly staff. Located in the h
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - This hotel location is good, and the service is good also. I
- Lovely hotel and service with friendly - I'm really like Budacco hotel,the room is very comfortable a
- Lovely hotel wif great service - The Hotel is located at a very busy Pratunam Market. Basical
- Lovely hotel with great location and services! - It has been a great stay at Budacco Hotel, with close proxim
- Lovely hotel with great service! - staffs are very friendly and show great service. always put
- Lovely Hotel with great staff - One of the best hotel we stayed in Bangkok.
- Lovely hotel with super friendly staff - We stayed at room and its pink. The room is cute and spaciou
- Lovely Hotel - Friendly staff,Free Wi-fi,
Nice design for young travelers
- lovely hotel - i find the hotel very pretty with very nice staffs that neve
- Lovely hotel - Staff is friendly n helpful, room is clean. Just walk around
- Lovely hotel - The price was reasonable for budget-traveling. The hotel loc
- Lovely simple hotel - It is a nice budget hotel. everything are good. clean hotel.
- Near to the shopping area. - This hotel is near to the shopping area and easy to get the
- Never disappoint me - Good n I will sure come back again, got to book early
- New and Colourful concept - we totally enjoyed our stay at budacco. staff were friendly.
- Nice & Clean Hotel - Hotel is clean & tidy. The room is exactly what you see on a
- Nice and clean hotel with good location - The rooms are well maintained. The curtains are too transpar
- Nice boutique hotel with great service - Hotel is situated opposite Baiyoke sky tower. Location was p
- Nice enviroment and service with a smile - I like the colour theme of the hotel concept, bright and lov
- Nice hotel but hard to get location at 1st time - At first is a bit hard to get the hotel location because loc
- Nice hotel with good location - very nice hotel with friendly staff, gd wifi connection as w
- Nice hotel with good service - Although the hotel is not near any Train station however it
- Nice hotel with great location and staff - We stayed 4 nites at Budacco and had a wonderful experience
- Nice hotel withe great location - Have been choosing this hotel as for my x'mas trip for 2011.
- Nice Hotel - The location is very good to how love shopping, just step ou
- Nice hotel - very new hotel that offer good security and staff is friendl
- nice location, near shopping mall, boutique hotel - the hotel is located inside the street opposite cozi inn. se
- Nice stay with the staff in the hotel - I like the hotel room colour and is just downstair with many
- Not a happy stay - Feel threaten when walk back to the hotel. Room is ok, locat