Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1295)
United States of America,
April 06, 2012
Nice place in a great spot
value for the money, good location
This hotel has nice rooms, that are inexpensive and located in a very convenient spot. It it close the sky train, which I try to use whenever walking to where you are going will take too long. Its the best way to avoid Bangkok traffic. The rooms are big and have comfortable beds. The shower was always hot and there was plenty of counter top space in the bathroom. I didn't try the hotel restaurant( I rarely do), But there are a lot of options nearby. Terminal 21 shopping center being one. I would stay again and will be next month!
April 05, 2012
Basic hotel in great location
good price and great location nearby TERMINAL 21 new shopping mall
April 05, 2012
great location and value for the price that we paid for.
the hotel is a bit old but the location is good. as it near to the bts station. few minutes away walk. and 2 minutes to the shopping mall. very much value for the money that we paid for. the towel of the hotel need to be changed. as is a bit of old
April 05, 2012
good located hotel, shopping mole, transport, dinning out and
night spot. every things near by.
Just next door shopping centre (terminal 21) has 100 restaurants choose from.
March 31, 2012
Staff is friendly and the location of the hotel is great, near to BTS & MRT. Going to stay there again.
United States of America,
March 31, 2012
Hidden gem for the budget traveler.
this is my third time staying here. i stayed for 5 nights, then went to cambodia, stayed here 2 more nights and then to kl. i love the location - there's a 7-11 right next door, there's the new terminal 21 mega-mall right next door, the skytrain and mrt are literally a 1 minute walk away (which is a major plus in the bkk heat), it's right off sukhumvit, so you can walk right out into the street stalls and hawkers. and soi cowboy is right across the street, if that's your thing.
the rooms are surprisingly big, though they do vary. the bathrooms are spacious, with a shower/bathtub (which can be rare in this price range). tv, wifi, and mini-fridge. i also like that you can turn on the amber lights by the bed for some great mood lighting.
the italian restaurant on first floor is great, if a tad pricey, but the food is excellent and the service is, too. there is also room service available, which i only used once and it was completely adequate.
staff is polite and helpful. the a/c in my room wasn't working well one night when i got in at about 2am. i called from desk and they immediately came to look at it, and when they couldn't fix right away, moved me immediately to another room, which was actually larger suite.
cons: as someone previously mentioned, terminal 21 is right next door and the guy who directs traffic blows his whistle all day. personally, i found this more amusing than anything. i mean, you're in bangkok, in the heart of sukhumvit - if you're expecting tranquility, you've come to the wrong part of town.
March 30, 2012
Lovely staff with great smile
Lovely staff with great smile, convenient but room too old
Next to terminal 21 new mall
March 25, 2012
nice hotel but very slow wifi
i got upgraded to delux room which was nice.
pros : very close to asok bts and skhumvit mrt, everything is nearby, terminal 21 food court is great, hotel service was good, room was well maintained
cons: a bit noisy at night due to the hotel location, very slow wifi
United States of America,
March 25, 2012
The room is clean and the rate is great. Our only complaint is that we left a clothes hanger in the room and by the time we went back to the hotel the next day, the reception told us that the maid has already threw it away.
March 22, 2012
Great Location, big room - check for wifi
Booked here to attend a conference in the Westin across the road. The hotel came recommended.
Despite the advantages to follow the overriding issue of my stay was the wifi being either out of action or so weak that it was near useless. The staff say it is temporary but I wouldn’t stay again as it made work very difficult. The problem seemed to be a connection outside of the hotel but be warned if internet access is vital to you. One slightly annoying feature is that a new internet login is required each 24 hours. This is generated at reception.
Great location - in the centre of Sukhumvitt, next to the best new fancy mall in Bangkok (Terminal 21) next to Asoka BTS etc..Despite the location double glazing keeps the noise out. Rooms are bigger than standard and have spacious desk with plenty of power outlets. Good size mini bar, limited TV stations, older but functional bathrooms.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel, Bangkok
- A quick stay - This stay was very quick, I arrived late at night and left i
- best budget hotel with great location - Satisfied with the hotel services, room cleaniness.
- Best Location in Bangkok - Location - Located in the main Sukvumit are next to Sheroton
- Best location, with a minimum level service - the hotel provided me with the minimum level service. howeve
- Caution - Caution
Will introduce a non-regular taxi rates This h
- Centralized Location - The hotel is within walking distance to Terminal 21 Mall and
- city lodge 19 - this is the first time stay this hotel. Location is very goo
- City Lodge Soi 19 - The hotel rooms were nicley remodeled. I was very comfortab
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel, -
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel - NO Internet
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel - The literature says no car park but I managed to squeeze int
- City lodge - I stayed at City Lodge during the last events in Bangkok. So
- clean hotel and friendly staff - THe lift is small but that is not the proplem. very near s
- Clean Rooms, Great Location, Good Value - this hotel in an excellent option for the budget tourist, lo
- Comforable clean and walking distance to ALL! - I have been coming back to this hotel whenever i visit Bkk,
- Convenient polace for any travellers - I stayed this hotel for the first time because my preffered
- Good hotel in good spot - This hotel is well placed on the corner of Soi 19 and Sukhum
- Good hotel in great location - the hotel itself looks good even it's old but well maintaine
- good location & close to mrt & bts - The location is very good, sky train, Robinson shopping mall
- Good location and clean. - 4th floor look better, 3rd floor maybe more utilize so somth
- Good location good price - It was good staying there, very close to a train station, na
- Good location; well equipped rooms - Have stayed at City Lodge many times and always satisfied. C
- Good Location - Situated in great location, near to N.E.P. and to skytrain a
- Good night's stay - This is a wonderful find in Bangkok. The location couldn't
- Good option for shor-term bussiness stay - located very convenient location close to main road, skytrai
- Good service and location - The staff are always very helpful and it is in a good locati
- Good service minded staff - The room is clean, big, and comfortable.
The staff are ver
- Good to be Back - This was another return to City Lodge and always happy to co
- good - Hotel needs to be flexible on lat stay if some has checked i
- Great Hotel, Fantastic Location - Location, location, location. This hotel has it. The Asoke S
- Great hotel - This hotel is located in very convenient area, close to BTS,
- Great location and a retro space - we enjoyed our stay there, rooms were clean and comfortable
- great location and close to everything -
- Great location and staff - I've stayed here a few times and always enjoyed my visit. St
- Great Location Right Next to the Asok BTS and MRT - I enjoyed my stay due to the location of the hotel's proximi
- Great location to Sky train - Stayed here a couple times. Always good. Remember to request
- great location - everything good here.stayed there many times now. still grea
- Great Location - Great location on Soi 19 across from the Westin Hotel, but f
- Great Location - Right in the corner of Sukhumvit and a small street. Can't m
- great location - The location is a definite plus point!The room was big clea
- Great room, good location - The hotel was well maintained, clean, and spacious. It was l
- Hotel in a great central location - constant hot water shower, the hot water does not cut off wh
- Hotel review - There are a lot of restaurants, massage shops around the hot
- I will come back again - This is my 4th visit to this hotel and I will keep coming to
- January trip -
- lovely hotel but slow broadband - basically i am happy with bellboy service as he recommended
- lovely hotel with good rooms & friendly service. - very accomodative staff, always helpful and attentive.
- Lovely hotel - I love this as the hotel is only 5 minutes walk to BTS and M
- needs decorating - Another hotel that needs a lick of paint and a good clean. T
- Nice and clean - Me, my wife and my son stay in this hotel every time we are
- nice compact hotel, good service with courtesy. - very nice hotel, good breakfast and good quality meals and w
- Nice hotel with nice staff, not very cheap - Probably there is a cheaper decent alternative for sleeping
- Nice hotel with nice staff. - Sometimes noisy in the day, beacause of the security of the
- Nice place in a great spot - This hotel has nice rooms, that are inexpensive and located
- nice place, fantastic location - Felt at straight 3 stars it is underrated. Very nice large c
- Nice Room - It convenient to travel around. The BTS railway at 3 min wal
- No idea - I check-in at 8pm on that day . When I reachedv the hotel ,
- Oldie, but goodie - coming back to this favorite hotel after the construction ne
- Perfect as usual - This was my second stay.
This time was as nice as last time
- Review of City Lodge 19 - We arrived in the morning of 28 January 2010 which was befor
- Satisfactory - The location is great because of the sky train. There is als
- Three nights in Bangkok - Hotel is next to the skytrain and it was easy to pick up a t
- Value for money - I stayed here a few years ago, things have improved with ren
- Very convenient hotel - This is a very comfortable hotel and reasonable price.
- very great location and lovely staffs - First,when I see this hotel, I think is a quite old hotel,bu
- very nice location, great value - i have stayed here several times, and will stay again in the
- well locate with a spacious room - very well located and spacious. but room lingering with a sm
- Well located and covenient - i stay here regularly - the staff are firendly and helpful a
- Wonderful place for a family - We love staying here.
Everything you need is nearby,they h
- xx - The room was booked to include breakfast.
However, this turn