Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1295)
November 25, 2011
Well located and covenient
i stay here regularly - the staff are firendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and tidy.
November 25, 2011
Always worth a stay when in Sukhumwit area
Good value, clean, all necessary conveniences. In room safe.
I always stay here, when in the Sukhumwit area.The hotel does not look like anything special on the outside, but the rooms on the inside are fine. Large bathroom with bath and shower. There is a lift and taxis stop and wait in fron of the hotel. 7-11 convenience stores within easy reach. Delicious, clean, cheap Thai street food is available at several venues in the immediate vicinity. I have stayed here about 5 times in the last 2-3 years. Now a large, plush shopping centre has been built within 2 minutes walking distance.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The Asoke Sky Train station is just around the corner, so this place is very convenient for getting around the central part of the city avoiding taxis and traffic perennial traffic jams
November 21, 2011
Location, price & cleanliness
good size clean rooms, good wifi & cable tv. located end of soi 19 next to terminal 21 mall and asoke bts, and sukhumvit mrt.
United States of America,
November 20, 2011
A good central location
massage, transportation and shopping.
located on very congested soi 19, this quaint hotel has attractions around which can provide for a pleasant stay in bangkok. just in back of this hotel is the newly built terminal 21 shopping complex, a japanese inspired shopping and dining experience with high tech toilets in the public restroom areas.
down the street from the hotel, one can get a thai massage from a few shops located on soi 19. and within walking distance you can catch the inexpensive bts elevated sky train which will take you to some of bangkok's other attractions. the hotel has contemporary designed rooms with a balcony and nice continental breakfast. overall city lodge sukhumvit 19 is a for us a recommended stay in bangkok.
November 20, 2011
Clean and quiet hotel close to everything.
i was upgraded to a bigger room, so can't comment on the normal size. staff were great, hotel is right next to the skytrain, 2 big malls, and lots of cool sukhumvit side streets. free wifi at reasonable speed.
November 20, 2011
Clean room, good location
Clean rooms, but lower floors can suffer from traffic noise. Breakfast in Italian restaurant is ok, but there are many choices within 5 minutes walk of the hotel. Also, only 20 metres from the hotel is the new Terminal 21 shopping mall which has basement & top floor food courts.
Terminal 21 shopping mall on corner of Sukhumvit Road & Soi 19
November 20, 2011
good rate through agoda for a clean and well located hotel. 2 minutes walk to asoke bts, 1.5 minutes walk to the terminal 21 shopping mega mall. 2.5 minutes walk to sukhumvit mrt station.
Sukhumvit Soi 11 is full of clubs, bars, restaurants, and spas. Well worth the effort to go along there.
November 20, 2011
Great location good sized modern rooms
we were on a weekend and were surprised by the hotel's excellent location: 50 meters from sukhumvit road and several steps of the sky train. next to the hotel a new shopping center with new shops and good restaurants of the leading restaurant networks.
modern rooms with air conditioning to each room. bathroom and toilet spacious and wide beds.
tv is not modern but a large selection of chanels.
price paid per room was cheap and did not reflect the high quality of the hotel.
November 19, 2011
very nice service and warm staff
location is the key to this ti this hotel
as usual this hotel was very good. the staff is extremely warm, friendly and very receptive. the main feature of the hotel is its location as it is close by to everything. the train station is about a minute's walk. the shopping centre and all the eateries are within a few minutes walking and so is the entertainment and night life area. highly recommended for those on the go
United States of America,
November 13, 2011
Convenient for exploring central Bangkok
Great location, competitive pricing and decent sized rooms.
City Lodge is literally a 20 second walk from Asok BTS - its location is probably the best feature of this hotel. The reception area is pretty bare bones, but both the receptionist and the concierge are very helpful and courteous. Although I requested a non-smoking room, the hotel was fully booked and I was given a smoking room on the 6th floor. The smell was very apparent in the room at first, but after opening the balcony door for a few hours, the small dissipated. The hotel did offer to change rooms the next day but by this point, it was not really worth it. Overall a really good stay if you're concerned about value and location. I would absolutely consider staying here the next time I am in Bangkok.
The foodcourts at Terminal 21 (5th floor 'local' food court area was my favourite) is definitely worth checking out. There is also another massive foodcourt area at the Emporium mall, which is only one BTS stop away.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel, Bangkok
- A quick stay - This stay was very quick, I arrived late at night and left i
- best budget hotel with great location - Satisfied with the hotel services, room cleaniness.
- Best Location in Bangkok - Location - Located in the main Sukvumit are next to Sheroton
- Best location, with a minimum level service - the hotel provided me with the minimum level service. howeve
- Caution - Caution
Will introduce a non-regular taxi rates This h
- Centralized Location - The hotel is within walking distance to Terminal 21 Mall and
- city lodge 19 - this is the first time stay this hotel. Location is very goo
- City Lodge Soi 19 - The hotel rooms were nicley remodeled. I was very comfortab
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel, -
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel - NO Internet
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel - The literature says no car park but I managed to squeeze int
- City lodge - I stayed at City Lodge during the last events in Bangkok. So
- clean hotel and friendly staff - THe lift is small but that is not the proplem. very near s
- Clean Rooms, Great Location, Good Value - this hotel in an excellent option for the budget tourist, lo
- Comforable clean and walking distance to ALL! - I have been coming back to this hotel whenever i visit Bkk,
- Convenient polace for any travellers - I stayed this hotel for the first time because my preffered
- Good hotel in good spot - This hotel is well placed on the corner of Soi 19 and Sukhum
- Good hotel in great location - the hotel itself looks good even it's old but well maintaine
- good location & close to mrt & bts - The location is very good, sky train, Robinson shopping mall
- Good location and clean. - 4th floor look better, 3rd floor maybe more utilize so somth
- Good location good price - It was good staying there, very close to a train station, na
- Good location; well equipped rooms - Have stayed at City Lodge many times and always satisfied. C
- Good Location - Situated in great location, near to N.E.P. and to skytrain a
- Good night's stay - This is a wonderful find in Bangkok. The location couldn't
- Good option for shor-term bussiness stay - located very convenient location close to main road, skytrai
- Good service and location - The staff are always very helpful and it is in a good locati
- Good service minded staff - The room is clean, big, and comfortable.
The staff are ver
- Good to be Back - This was another return to City Lodge and always happy to co
- good - Hotel needs to be flexible on lat stay if some has checked i
- Great Hotel, Fantastic Location - Location, location, location. This hotel has it. The Asoke S
- Great hotel - This hotel is located in very convenient area, close to BTS,
- Great location and a retro space - we enjoyed our stay there, rooms were clean and comfortable
- great location and close to everything -
- Great location and staff - I've stayed here a few times and always enjoyed my visit. St
- Great Location Right Next to the Asok BTS and MRT - I enjoyed my stay due to the location of the hotel's proximi
- Great location to Sky train - Stayed here a couple times. Always good. Remember to request
- great location - everything good here.stayed there many times now. still grea
- Great Location - Great location on Soi 19 across from the Westin Hotel, but f
- Great Location - Right in the corner of Sukhumvit and a small street. Can't m
- great location - The location is a definite plus point!The room was big clea
- Great room, good location - The hotel was well maintained, clean, and spacious. It was l
- Hotel in a great central location - constant hot water shower, the hot water does not cut off wh
- Hotel review - There are a lot of restaurants, massage shops around the hot
- I will come back again - This is my 4th visit to this hotel and I will keep coming to
- January trip -
- lovely hotel but slow broadband - basically i am happy with bellboy service as he recommended
- lovely hotel with good rooms & friendly service. - very accomodative staff, always helpful and attentive.
- Lovely hotel - I love this as the hotel is only 5 minutes walk to BTS and M
- needs decorating - Another hotel that needs a lick of paint and a good clean. T
- Nice and clean - Me, my wife and my son stay in this hotel every time we are
- nice compact hotel, good service with courtesy. - very nice hotel, good breakfast and good quality meals and w
- Nice hotel with nice staff, not very cheap - Probably there is a cheaper decent alternative for sleeping
- Nice hotel with nice staff. - Sometimes noisy in the day, beacause of the security of the
- Nice place in a great spot - This hotel has nice rooms, that are inexpensive and located
- nice place, fantastic location - Felt at straight 3 stars it is underrated. Very nice large c
- Nice Room - It convenient to travel around. The BTS railway at 3 min wal
- No idea - I check-in at 8pm on that day . When I reachedv the hotel ,
- Oldie, but goodie - coming back to this favorite hotel after the construction ne
- Perfect as usual - This was my second stay.
This time was as nice as last time
- Review of City Lodge 19 - We arrived in the morning of 28 January 2010 which was befor
- Satisfactory - The location is great because of the sky train. There is als
- Three nights in Bangkok - Hotel is next to the skytrain and it was easy to pick up a t
- Value for money - I stayed here a few years ago, things have improved with ren
- Very convenient hotel - This is a very comfortable hotel and reasonable price.
- very great location and lovely staffs - First,when I see this hotel, I think is a quite old hotel,bu
- very nice location, great value - i have stayed here several times, and will stay again in the
- well locate with a spacious room - very well located and spacious. but room lingering with a sm
- Well located and covenient - i stay here regularly - the staff are firendly and helpful a
- Wonderful place for a family - We love staying here.
Everything you need is nearby,they h
- xx - The room was booked to include breakfast.
However, this turn