Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3702)
October 08, 2011
Nicely decorated hotel in a good location
The modern and unique look of the hotel
The hotel was very nicely decorated which made the stay very special. Overall the rooms are clean and beautiful, the location is good. The breakfast was great.
October 08, 2011
Modern, chic looking hotel
The blue lights really impressed me.
Located in the heart of Sukhumvit Road, a five-minute stroll from the subway and Skytrain
Surrounded by fashion, and shopping destinations
Friendly receptionist, wide spread for breakfast buffet. overall experience i rate 10/10.
United States of America,
October 07, 2011
Best hotel and value in all of Bangkok
Location, style, breakfast, service, internet, pool, gym, music, everything
i've traveled to bangkok three times this year, staying in somewhat random hotels found on agoda. i also found the dream hotel randomly and booked two nights. two nights in case i just didn't like it and wanted to move.
now, two weeks later and i'm still staying at the dream hotel, it's quite simply the best hotel for money. if you've ever been to a w hotel, that's very much the atmosphere at the dream. fashionable rooms, attentive service, expert room cleaning, fast wifi, rooftop pool, decent gym equipment, free water, amazing buffet breakfast 6:30-11 every day. oh... free fruit and cookies in your room every day.
i don't write many reviews and i rarely rave about anything, but i'm enjoying my stay here. i'm here for business and to enjoy myself. dream hotel makes both a pleasure. when i return to bkk, i'll be staying at the dream.
For the first few days I was using the Nana station to get to and from the hotel. It's a hassle because there are endless people milling around looking at the junk on sale in the streets. Much better option is the Asok station, closer to the hotel and without any hassle or slowdown on the street. It also connects directly to an amazing new mall - Terminal 21. Use this station instead of Nana.
Families with young children
October 07, 2011
Very close to the skyline
The check in was relatively fast, the staff was very helpful, though there was a limitacion with the english. Breakfast was goog, buffet type, very nice presentation, good quality and well sorted, different options available, and the staff with good disposition to assist. The rooms were clean, the wi fi worked well. They put a cot for the baby, and that was also clean, there was no problem because of the baby
October 06, 2011
This is my fourth stay in this hotel but with a longer period. The location is good and the room is clean. I was taking an evening flight but as I have to check out in the afternoon, they have given me a shower room for shower and change after I came back in the afternoon in sweat.
October 06, 2011
Good Location but noisy doors
Stayed there already several times is still good this hotel, but they should adjust the temperature in all kind of rooms everywhere to cold, as well in the SPA.
Hotel Feature Tip:
October 05, 2011
Hotel makes your dreams come true, but at a price.
Chill out blue lit bedroom, impressive breakfast buffet, scenic rooftop pool
We initially booked for just 2 nights, but were impressed enough to extend our stay to the whole week. The hotel is much pricier than other hotels, but is value for money when you take all things into consideration. The service is excellent throughout the hotel, we checked in at 2 am with ease and were made to feel special and welcome. The price of all food & drinks is high with a compulsory 10% service charge and 7% tax, though this is found in just about all upmarket hotels/restaurants in Bangkok. The hotel provides free mineral water though in the rooms which is a nice touch. The breakfast is.excellent with a wide range of choices from British fry up, to continental and Asian, including made to order omelettes which are delicious. I was a little disappointed that there was no wifi in the rooms, only a data cable, useless for iPads - although the Wifi in public areas is very fast. I was also disappointed with the service when we tried to extend our stay, we were quoted different prices from two different lobby staff, both of which were more expensive than our initial per night booking with Agoda , l was surprised that they did not seem interested in offering a longer stay discount and only after showing them the quote on the Agoda website would they agree to reduce the price to that. The last point I will make is that the location is excellent, the hotel is located on a quiet street (which is perfect after a day in Bangkok's chaotic streets), but it is just a few minutes walk from the Asok Sky train stop and a few minutes from the nightlife at sukhumvit 11 or the more daring Cowboy Sol. All in all an excellent place to stay in Bangkok.
There is a great little German beer garden around the corner from the hotel on sol 19 (on the way to Asok sky train) prices are less than half the hotel bar and they are very friendly.
October 05, 2011
nothing much to say bad about this hotel. location is good, breakfast is decent, rooms are nice and tv big.
there's also a spa inside on 3rd floor and prices comparable to spa but much more expensive compared to many massage places.
swimming pool is in a building across the street and it's very small but ok if you just want to read a book and make a dip in pool to refresh yourself.
October 05, 2011
Staff is very friendly and Great Location. The hotel is very nicely renovated and the bed is very comfy
October 04, 2011
Great boutique in quiet street
Modern styled room and amenities
stayed here 4 nights after reading reviews from here and ta. booked a junior suite which was worth it with extra living room space(another lcd t.v., dining area and leather sectional). blue lighting was nice, wifi ok(liked the option to hardwire with ethernet cord supplied), breakfast was a good spread in their wonderful flava restaurant(had a egg/omelette station). soft bed, big 42" t.v. in bedroom, water pressure decent, complimentary thai newspaper(in english) every morning.
stayed in main building, smoking floor on 7, i had read about their 2nd building across the road which just had rooms, so make sure you book in the main building if you don't want to cross the small road for breakie, or any other amenities. 5-10 min. walk up to main sukhumvit road, another 5 min. left and you're at bts asoke station/mcdonalds,tops supermarket/robinson's department store. check out beergarden for some decent food/prices on soi 19 (7 min walk, down the road outside hotel)
Hotel Feature Tip:
Book in the main building for easier access to restaurant or any other amenities
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dream Hotel, Bangkok
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the sevice is not bad, but location is not so good
- 3rd Stay in a month!! - So I ended up staying 3 times at Dream in a month' time.
- a modern hotel in a good location - clean modern,in a great location,saff very helpfull and poli
- A Nice Hotel - The hotel is located in a very good place business center, n
- again and again designer lovely hotel - the hotel is positioned close to the sky train, close to the
- Always a Winner - i have stayed in a number of hotels in bkk over the years an
- amazing - food is a little bit expensive but awesome, will be staying
- As always a great hotel - as always a great hotel for me, everything i need is provide
- as usual, all perfect... - my stay at the hotel was great as usual. its the second time
- Awesome hotel!!! - Great hotel, great staff, and excellent room for price.
- Awesome hotel. - Words cannot describe my delights at this boutique hotel (or
- Awesome hotel - the hotel location are great! near to soi 11 there is many g
- Awesome - Love this hotel from the ambience to the service from the st
- Back to My Dream - This was my second stay at THe Dream, returning after about
- Beautiful hotel in great location - This hotel features a beautiful foyer and nice modern rooms.
- Beautiful rooms, gorgeous breakfast - We loved this hotel. We had the best time in this hotel over
- Best All Round Hotel in Bangkok - this was my 3rd stay at the dream and fantastic as always. 5
- Best hotel in Bangkok! -
- best i have seen in a long time - I travel because of my business every two weeks to bangkok,
- bit disappointing - all in all max. a 4 star hotel, just a very central location
- Boutique hotel - all round Good - All round good experience. Front Office staff friendly and
- Boutique Hotel in Great Location - this boutique hotel is located in heart of central bangkok,
- Boutique hotel, heart of Sukhumvit - close to bts asoke, but even better, they have a tuk-tuk tha
- Can't go worng with this hotel - The hotel is right in the heart of all the action of Sukhumv
- Chic minimal hotel - Finally. I choose to stay at Dream Hotel for the last one th
- Chic Room - The hotel's lobby is absolutely unique. You can take a very
- class hotel - what a hotel iam a young lad well youngish 26 ha come to ban
- Classy hotel with heaps of style - the room was fantastic and the breakfast that was included w
- Clean, Quiet, Friendly - Hotel staff was personable and professional.
The lobby, el
- close to bts/mrt. nice rooms decent price - my first time staying at the dream in bangkok. nice, clean r
- Clubish but allright - For 3 nights in BKK it's a great location close to BST stati
- comfortable - the hotel is very clean and comfortable with many ammenities
- Conveneint Hotel - stayed two nights. close to asok bts but still require 8 mi
- Convenient Location - My first trip to Bangkok included a stay at the Dream 2 hote
- Cool funky hotel, great location - the hotel location was fantastic. for a first time visitor i
- Dream away - The Dream hotel was very nice, it was very contemporary but
- Dream for Business Excecutives - The Dream is a pretty trendy executive 'apartment-type' hote
- Dream Hotel - One word "Fantastic" - I found the staff to be extremely helpful when I made any re
- Dream hotel a dream place to stay - I've stayed at the Dream hotel many times, so obviously I th
- Dream Hotel Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 - This is a modern hotel situated in the heart of Bangkok near
- Dream Hotel Bangkok - Loved this place and would go back to stay at this hotel. Ve
- Dream Hotel Soi 15 - Enjoyable stay in a junior suite. Nice comfortable bed, big
- Dream Hotel, Bangkok - Breakfast is offered until 11am, it's a really good news for
- Dream Hotel, Bangkok - Dream hotel is a very nice hotel with helpful and nice perso
- Dream Hotel, Five Star in Soi - If there is one hotel to recommend, it is the DREAM HOTEL So
- Dream Hotel, -
- Dream hotel..dream on - Lobby looks fab..... everything else was not very good. Exce
- Dream Hotel -
- Dream Hotel -
- Dream Hotel - Dream hotel located near Asok BTS station which is a good ch
- Dream hotel - I stayed in this hotel for two days and was very impressed w
- Dream Hotel - I've stayed here multiple times and have never been disappoi
- Dream Hotel - My stay at the Dream Hotel was excellent, the service was by
- Dream Hotel - There are other hotels in similar location which are just as
- dream i loved it - this is everything a nice hotel in bangkok should be. its lu
- Dream in Sukhumvit - this was my 2nd stay after my 1st 3 months ago. services see
- Dream TIme - THis is a nice modern boutique hotel which is in a good area
- Dreaming at Dream hotel - I arrived at this hotel on the 30 of august at 2am, the staf
- Dreams galore.... - always try to stay at dream hotel when i'm in bangkok. love
- Dreamy Stay - Probably one of the most beautiful boutique hotel. The bed w
- DREAMY - We stayed in a junior suite in Dream 1. The room was well a
- Excellent hotel - Have stayed at this hotel a number and times and my wife and
- Excellent hotel - This hotel was a great value for the money. It occupies a v
- excellet hotel with attentive and helpful staff - We arrived late due tolengthy and delayed flight from Abu D
- excllent hotel,with good people - i had a very good experience at the hotel, the best part was
- Fantastic Dream Hotel - Fantastic Dream Hotel! Great ambience and location in heart
- Fantastic location and good service - we had a free upgrade for our stay. cleanliness of bed and b
- fashion hotel tight room - even early morning, they could welcome early check in at 10a
- Fashionable hotel - the room was cleaned and the location of this hotel is perfe
- Faultless service and facilities - this was our 3rd stay at the dream and it was as good as eve
- Fine - standard room nice and functional but little small. hotel se
- Funky Hotel, good location - Stay was overall good, except for the check in, since we lan
- Funky - We'll definitely be going back; checking in was quick and ef
- good enough - very good for the price in general.
i'd love to be back thi
- Good for first time travellers - nice room . clean towels and changed everyday. sofa and curt
- Good Hotel and good service - stayed there for 3 nights. staff is very friendly and helpf
- Good hotel but the bathroom is small - Nice hotel with fantastic staff but realistically it is just
- Good hotel for the money - The hotel is a boutique in central Bangkok. It's a bit far
- Good location but something is missing -
- Good location. Rooms a bit dated. - The hotel is in a good location and close to Asoke skytrain
- Good location - The hotel staff are friendly and the room is clean. Definite
- good mid range hotel - the dream is a good mid range choice in bangkok. there are
- Good Stay! - I enjoyed my stay, and I always tend to stay at the same hot
- good - i like this hotel ,in here i really got private time ,no pho
- Great boutique - the hotel is in a good location, just a minute's walk off su
- Great breakfast buffet - close to all alimenties, easy 10 mins walk to bts. if you lo
- Great find - this was our first time at dream hotel,very clean quite room
- Great Hotel and Great Value for Money - Great Value for money. Food is great and the hotel and rooms
- Great Hotel and The Staff are Great! - Not a thing to complain about, outstanding breakfast, rooms
- Great Hotel for a stopover/holiday - The Dream hotel is a conveniently located, well priced, clea
- Great Hotel in the heart of Bangkok - i really enjoyed my stay at dream hotel. great breakfast, be
- Great hotel just love it - not the first time i stay there
it use to be my residence h
- Great hotel with dream lighting - it's a nice stay at dream hotel. the locationg is very conve
- Great hotel with lovely rooms - Hotel complimentary tuk tuk to take you to the sky train - a
- Great hotel with modern design - as its name, dream hotel, a perfect place to stay.
- Great Hotel, - I have stayed at this hotel twice this year for a total of n
- great hotel. v friendly staff. good rooms - great stay in dream hotel. will stay here when back in bkk a
- Great hotel - Breakfast was amazing, hotel very clean and modern
- Great hotel - see earlier comments. addition: wifi in room works perfect
- Great Hotel - The Hotel is central to shops and entertainment . Very close