Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2620)
October 10, 2012
My partner and I just recently stated at Evergreen place (October 2012) and we cannot say enough about this hotel. When we arrived we noticed some construction to the front lobby area but this didn't inconvenience us at all. The staff were extremely friendly. Our room was just as we expected and exactly like the photos displayed. Our favorite things were the breakfast and the location. The morning breakfast had a huge variety and the food is highly recommended. The hotel itself is in the perfect location for those who want to stay in the heart of Bangkok. All in all a great hotel.
October 10, 2012
Renovation of lobby ongoing
Clean room, good location
Ongoing renovation at lobby is terrible. Smelly and dusty. However, porter is helpful and friendly. Bathroom can be improved as it still looks the same as before.
October 09, 2012
Great location, great breakfast, great staff!
Great location, great breakfast, great staff!!
Location was just 3-5 min walk from the BTS Ratchathewi, 10min walk to MBS and Siam Discovery. All the staff were attentive and helpful which really portray the Thai's friendliness and helpfulness. The apartment which I stayed in was great too! Clean and spacious, and great shampoo and body wash by Mr. Sapla which actually meant you don't need to bring your own at all! There's also a huge swimming pool which we did not use cos we were out of the hotel most of the time, but it looked oh-so-tempting. There's a Japanese restaurant just right across the hotel which serve one of the BEST Japanese meal I've ever had! So be sure to try it. The massage just above the restaurant was pretty good too! Oh. Not to forget, compared to other hotels, the breakfast were really really sumptuous with a pretty good spread of Western and Asian cuisine. Without the scary BKK traffic, it only took us 30-40min to reach the airport!
Families with young children
October 07, 2012
Cozy hotel with great service and close to BTS
Cozy, good service al att leve of staff & location close to BTS
Although the entrance of hotel is located at the side lane, we were greeted by the bellboy with a smile and assist us to carry the luggage. Upon check-in at the reception, again we were greeted with a smile by the staff. We were impressed with the room which is very cozy. The only issue is only one lift is working whereas another one is out of service which takes averaging 3 minutes of waiting time. This hotel is also near the BTS about 3-5 minutes walking time. Breakfast is good with friendly staff. We will consider return to this hotel as overall quite happy their service and tidiness of this hotel. A 7-11 convenient shop is also located outside of this hotel. Location near BTS will solve a lot of traffic issue in Bangkok as most of the attraction and shopping areas can be accessible via BTS.
Hotel Feature Tip:
To take BTS, can go through inside Asia Hotel located next to Evergreen Place Hotel which is interlink to BTS just in case of raining. 7-11 shop available 24 hours solve the issue to buy water and food. To take taxi, just walk outside the hotel in front of 7-11 to go to airport as the meter price is much cheaper than taxi arranged by the hotel. Hotel room also equipped with microwave, cooker and locker.
October 06, 2012
clean & well-maintained room and good location
Clean room & good location
We have stayed at Evergreen Place Hotel for few days, when we first enter the room, we got shocked because of the size of the room - ROOM 903 JUNIOR SUITE with veranda (54sqm) for a couple. (http://www.evergreenplacebangkok.com/accommodation.php) Our view from our room is the poolside area, which in the morning even at night is a great view. They can make-up the room everyday but they will only change the sheets every other day (pretty understandable). Our room has a I think 10/12cubic ft. refrigerator, bread toaster, microwave oven, electric stove (so you can cook), kitchen/dining utensils, dining area/table for 4pax max, LCD TV with cable channels, DVD player, component with home theater surround system. FREE WI-FI is a plus points ;) Our Bathroom has own/separated shower, bathtub, toilet bowl with sprinkler & the best of all, they're unlimited use of aroma therapeutic toiletries that you can use for the bath tub and deep in for hours! :) And lastly, we have our own master's bedroom with 1 king-size bed with an office table on the side, and 1 bed side table.
Evergreen Place Hotel is located at the center (but not so busy/crowded area), the hotel is located 2mins walk away from Ratchethewi & Siam BTS Station (MRT station), 5-10mins walk (depends how slow are you) to MBK Mall, Siam Discovery Center, Siam Center, & Siam Paragon, and a lot more malls. Just right outside of the hotel has a coffee shop, sushi bar & resto, and Seven-Eleven 7/11.
FREE BREAKFAST: Not bad, but still ok. 6/10.
POOLSIDE: They have a good poolside to chill in during lazy hours, I think each corner of the poolside has a gazebo if you want some shade ;) and beside there poolside is the cafeteria & gym :)
• The receptionist can't hardly speak nor understand english (6.5/10).
• They have two (2) elevators but only 1 is functioning so you have to wait long if the elevator is already FULL from the other floors. TIP: take a roundtrip instead
October 06, 2012
the stay has been wonderful. the hotel was near a bts station, but can be easily missed. a good landmark is asia hotel and the nearby 7-11. minutes walk to shopping district, platinum, mbk, siam discovery & siam paragon.
Families with young children
October 05, 2012
location is good, room is clean
resturant staff are friendly
stayed for 3 nights, room is clean and service is average, close to sky train, 1 stop to pagaron for shopping .
street food is very dirty and there is a 7-11 downstairs and a japanese resturant .
good room size, but always doesnt have towles,toilet paper,etc...if you called them, they might show up in 20 mins as you hope....
October 04, 2012
It is a breeze far from the congestion by taxi. The hot shower is Nuruku is a little weak? Is. Bangkok is the sixth to, but we try to stay in different hotels, this hotel is, how reasonable the price from the surface, and in total, including a variety of other surfaces.
October 04, 2012
location, good sized rooms, good breakfast
the most negative factor is the inadequate lift service...only 2 small lifts for such a high building- sometimes had to wait for too long.
walk to MBK, Siam Discovery, Siam Centre and Paragon
October 03, 2012
Average hotel. We will not return.
This is an old hotel and it shows. Our room was big, but that’s almost the only good thing about it. It looked like an old apartment that was neglected for a long time. No warm feeling, no touch, just a very functional room, with old floor, peeled furniture, noisy air-condition, and small bathroom.
Breakfast was good (and busy). Hotel staff were the most unpleasant we meet in Thailand, hardly spoke English, and were not helpful at all.
This hotel was a great disappointment for us, and we will not be back!
Use taxis. They are cheap! inssist on meter.
The massage place next to the hotel is good.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Evergreen Place Bangkok, Bangkok
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile - this hotel is located in the bangkok city center and only 10
- A fantastic welcome to Thailand. - Absolutely fantastic. The price was a bit higher than we may
- A lovely serviced apartment located in a wonderful - The serviced apartment is located very near to Siam Square,
- Amazing - My partner and I just recently stated at Evergreen place (Oc
- Bad experience - This hotel is really near shopping center and BTS location.
- Bad hotel with poor service. Poor location. - Bad hotel in Bad location. House keeping is the worst I have
- Bad service from hotel - The house keeping forget to refill the instant coffee, I cal
- Best value for Money - This service apartment is conveniently located just about 10
- Bra läge och trevlig personal - Vi var på hotellet två perioder under januari och har bara p
- Cheap hotel. With excellent services - took a train to ratchatewi station from the airport, a 5mins
- Close to BTS - Had reached bangkok in the evening
and checked in hotel aro
- Comfortable hotel with good location - The location of the hotel is great. It is only 3-4 minutes w
- Comfortable stay. Good location. - The hotel has improved a lot since my last stay. There are s
- Convenience hotel with lovely staffs - The hotel are good for the price we paid and all the staffs
- Convenient Location and Good Service - the hotel is 3-min walk from bts ratchathewi station. it als
- Easy access hotel - Stayed at the Junior suite room, nice and clean with private
- Easy access to BTS station and close to SIAM - The room is clean, my room has a living room and bed room, w
- Evergreen Place Bangkok - near skytrain station & walking distance to mbk, big room wi
- Excellent location, nice pool - it's located right next to the bts, so it is easy to get aro
- Family Hotel with Great Location - A visit to Bangkok would not be complete without exploring t
- Good apartment in Siam area - Friendly services, good location, prompt room service, big s
- Good hotel, big rooms and nice pool - We stayed here for three nights and we had no complaints.
- Good Hotel - This is recommended hotel. It very convenience hotel for all
- Good Internet Access - The location of the Hotel is at the back lane and the hotel
- Good location and great service - Overall the room is clean and the service is great. I found
- Good location and nice hotel - Everything is ok , Only the WIFI is bad . Very slow and some
- good location with all facilities - the location is one train stop from main shopping area but n
- Good location with friendly staff - Staff were very attentive and friendly. They made sure we we
- Good location with great breakfast - Very nice hotel with good breakfast! Location of hotel is ve
- good location with wonderful service - just one minute to the bts staion. breakfast is fair enough
- Good location, but internet connection is not free - I think it's reasonable price (w/discount). Receptionists ar
- Good location, quiet, nice big rooms - location : 100m from skytrain, in a quiet cul de sac.
- Good location. More a hotel than service apartment - We were expecting an average type service apartment but sele
- Good location - next to bts station, easy commute. large room with good pric
- Good location - the hotel location was pretty central. convient to shopping
- Good location - The hotel staff spoke very good english and the hotel porter
- Good room good service good location - bathroom amenities are good esp shower gel and shampoo condi
- Good service and location in town - The reception refused to exchange money and suggest DMK airp
- Good service in great location - there are 4 of us, my parents, my brother and i, we booked a
- Good service, Huge room fantastic location - i love the location. it took us exactly 45 mins from the tim
- Great Hotel and Real close to BTS station - We got there around 6 AM in the morning and was really tired
- great hotel great staff - the staff was so helpful upon our arrival! the room was amaz
- great hotel staff - it was a very pleasant stay at the evergreen hotel as the st
- Great hotel with small prices n good services... - I like this hotel because of its good location situated in t
- Great hotel, great location! - we decided to pick this hotel because of the location and, o
- Great hotel, staff and location - We enjoy so much for spending 3 nights over there.
- great hotel - satisfied with my stay. great facilities and location. will
- Great location and friendly staff - Awesome place to stay and very staff everything is just a w
- Great location and good service - We had only one night stay in BKK and had plan to go shoppin
- Great location and spacious rooms - We booked the hotel thru Agoda and got the best price deal.
- Great location but weird decoration in the suite. - Only 300 meter from BTS Rajchathevi, close to all Siam malls
- great location spacious room - this is the second time i have stayed at this hotel and will
- Great location to MBK and Siam Center - the hotel location is excellent with reasonable cost. it is
- Great location with big room but ........... - Good service, friendly & helpful staff. Room is big, quiet a
- Great Location with big room - pros:
1) great location with rachatawee bts just a 3 minute
- Great Location with Big Rooms - Really Lovely Hotel Service, Much Service we must try.. Spa,
- Great location with fantastic staff - When We first checked in, we were put into 1405 and I was ve
- Great location with good service - Great experience, big rooms. Recommended especially for fami
- Great Location with great staff - Hotel is clean and well maintained, staff are friendly and w
- Great location with nice room. - staying in evergreen place service apartment is a plus and i
- Great Location, basic level, good service - the rooms are very basic. no hot tab, only shower. aircondit
- Great Location, Friendly & Helpful Hotel - This hotel gave us a lot of good impression. The staff is ch
- Great location, lovely place - A great stay. Very relaxing, so much so that in the city of
- Great location, room ok - friendly front desk, room spaceous and equired cooking item,
- Great location - easy walk to the shopping area. Also easy to get something t
- Great location - Hotel is well past its prime, but for the location and reaso
- Great location - Our one-bedroom deluxe apartment was rather small and the ba
- Great location - The location is good, BTS is just in front, very easy to get
- great location - the room is large. and hotel is located in downtown.
- Great place and location - We stayed at the deluxe suite with a kitchen.
The room was
- great room and friendly staff - hotel was great value for money, staff friendly.
we were th
- Great value for money - great for big group of friends and family as they have many
- Great Value - The hotel is well located, next to Ratchathewi Skytrain stat
- Handy location near skytrain but fairly basic room - the entrance is down an alley which is fairly dark at night.
- Home from home - This hotel ranks very highly in my list it was the right dec
- Huge rooms! - the place had a great location and for that reason alone we'
- I liked the Hotel & Staffs!! - i reached 1 day later of my booking date due to flight cance
- I will come back to stay in this hotel - Everything is fine, after a long day walking. Just few step
- Ideal location and friendly staff - Ideal location - best shopping in Siam Square and a lot of v
- Ideal location, Great views, Pleasant staff! - i've stayed at evergreen place four or five times now, and i
- Impressive services with nice staffs - staffs are friendly and helpful, able to provide information
- Large 2-room suites with terrific views. - we had 2 weseparate suites and i thought we had a lot of roo
- Large rooms with everything you need. - Free wifi, large rooms in a central location. Rooms a bit o
- large rooms - the room was nice and large. the pool was a bit average, all
- Location is good. Service is good. - Location is good. About 10mins walk from the hotel to Siam s
- Location nice -
- Lovely decor, great pool, gym is fully equipped - the evergreen place hotel is in the best location, down the
- Lovely Hotel and Excellent Services - The employees are very welcoming, breakfast was always amazi
- Lovely hotel and great service. - Nice hotel with very good services, reasonable prices. Break
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Pleasant place combined with easy access for sightseeing
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - This is my first time travel to Bangkok with friends and sta
- Lovely hotel with great location - The hotel has huge rooms and a living room. Location is grea
- Lovely hotel - The room was really nice, clean and well decorated. The staf
- Lovely room, great location, clean - the room was spacious. separate room/ living area.
- Lovely service with a smile - I stayed with wife and 6mth infant boy. Location is very nea
- Mr - my second stay and the staff is very friendly. it's not ofte
- near bts - The hotel is near bts. The room is reasonable for the price.
- near the rachathewi bts station - we enjoyed our stay at the evergreen. they had a great brea
- Nice and Comfortable Hotel - Evergreen Bangkok Hotel is good for family as it has spaciou
- Nice and spacious serviced apartment - Very cosy apartment with friendly staff, excellent location