Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2611)
July 08, 2012
clean hotel with friendly staff
good location and clean room
The hotel is located near BKK central, it is 15min walk to main shopping center. Clean and spacious room, staff are friendly and helpful. BTS is just outside the hotel, it's easy to get a cab or tuk tuk just outside the hotel.
July 08, 2012
Good location for shopping, nice breakfast
The location is good, BTS is just in front, very easy to get a cab just outside the hotel and it's just 20min walk to BKK central. Room is spacious and clean the staff is very helpful if you want to book any local tour. The breakfast is nice and they have a nice pool.
July 07, 2012
Evergreen Place Bangkok
customer service very good.
Very enjoy, Very good location near to all shopping area.
Breakfast very good.
July 06, 2012
great location with great rooms!
frenly services, clean rooms
rooms are consider large (w/kitchen, bathtub etc).
clean rooms, with frenly staff..
breakfast are in good variety.
swimmin pool is clean too.
July 06, 2012
A room that could fit everything
Spacious, breakfast is good and same goes to their services.
The place is quite easy to locate as its just a minute walk away from the bts station.
But what's not really appealing is that the buildings around it are now under construction.
Just rmb to watch your steps while walking there esp with huge luggage as this accommodation is at the end of the turn.
Room was great, just that we've requested for bathtub and wasn't valid on our stay. Not sure why but we didn't bother to ask for a change either as the rest of it was satisfactory enough.
It's big and so worth the price.
For young traveller like us it's good to know there's free wifi connection all ard the hotel.
Remember to ask for the receptionist to fetch you a cab before going onto one randomly outside street.
It will bring you to other destination and request you to pay more to reach ur initial destination.
Don't get con if the cab person told you the shops aint open or what. Just ask them to drive you straight to ur destination.
Families with young children
July 06, 2012
free wifi but location sucks
The hotel is just 5~10 mins walk from mbk and siam discovery, yet we had to walk throughh a fithy path, next to the polluting traffic. Also, I rented a car, so we drove to the hotel, to our astonishment, we could not find this hotel on the GPS, even some cabbies didn't know this hotel. Also, service was lousy, sliding doors in the balcony caanot be locked, smell of cigarette in the room throughout our stay.
July 06, 2012
Great location, good rooms, excellent breakfast
swimming pool, on site massages, breakfast buffet
I was traveling with a work colleague, so we were very unhappy that the first night we were "upgraded" to a room with a single king size bed despite booking and paying for a twin room 2 months in advance, the desk staff were unapologetic about it. We were moved to a room with two beds the next day and the rest of the staff we encountered were warm and helpful, so despite the initial night, the rest of our stay was excellent.
The Jim Thompson house is a short walk away, make sure you visit.
Families with older children
July 06, 2012
Very comfortable hotel and close to MBK
Clean and tidy, staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is a little bit off the main road which I liked.
Although we only stayed at Evergreen Place Bangkok for one night and had a late checkout, it was a very good place to stay. It was only a 10 minute walk to MBK and other shopping in Siam Discovery. The rooms were very comfortable. The hotel has three different half day tours of which you can pick one to go to for free. You do however need to book one day in advance. We didn't do a tour as we were only there for one night. Overall we enjoyed our stay at Evergreen Place Bangkok and would recommend as a place to stay.
We were advised that a metred taxi was a better bet than a tuk tuk.
July 05, 2012
Great location & Deluxe rooms a MUST
This hotel has great location! BTS Ratchatewi station right outside. MBK and Bangkok Arts and Culture Centre is just 5 minutes down the road, or you could take the BTS to next station, Siam. While at Siam, you'll easily shop till you drop. Siam Discovery, Paragon and Siam Square, MBK all in the same vicinity.
I would say Deluxe rooms are the way to go. Big and spacious. Stayed in Deluxe room A, and it came with a working kitchen(pots,pans,cutlery,working stove,microwave oven) and dining area. Great for days you feel lazy, and just want to buy take-aways and just chill out in the room.
B'fast is decent with nothing much to shout about. Don't sweat it if you miss it.
Hotel service is average. A little slow when requesting for room service.
Free WIFI service is great too. Fast speeds in hotel rooms.
The hotel cafe is not open 24-7. Instead it closes at 10PM everyday.
My boyfriend and I tried the foot massage, and it was awesome. We paid 250Baht per person, and it was worth every cent. Clean, hygienic, great ambient, friendly staff, and most importantly they remembered to end the session with a nice hot chinese tea.
I strongly recommend this place to fellow friends for its location and spacious Deluxe rooms.
If you would like to visit Chatuchak market/ JJ Market, take the BTS to Mo Chit. You can either alight here as the stalls begins here. Or transfer to the MRT and take it to Chatuchak which is the next MRT station. Alighting at Chatuchak MRT station takes you right to the heart of the action. You would be missing out anything if you choose to skip the stalls at Mo Chit BTS. As the stalls selling clothes there appeals to the locals more than tourists. My honest opinion: stalls right outside Mo Chit sells pretty un-trendy clothes.
Trip down to Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Grand Palace is a piece of cake. Take the BTS to Saphan Taksin Station, alight and head to the pier. Look out for a ferry service that would take you down the river for about 40Baht. If you're willing to splurge you can book a whole boat for two at 500Baht, just to take you down the river. It's a one way trip.
July 05, 2012
Clean room, food at coffee shop was very good
The room was really nice, clean and well decorated. The staff and the food service at the coffee shop were very professional. The only thing we do not like is .. almost impossible to find the hotel if we didnot go there by Taxi.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Evergreen Place Bangkok, Bangkok
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile - this hotel is located in the bangkok city center and only 10
- A fantastic welcome to Thailand. - Absolutely fantastic. The price was a bit higher than we may
- A lovely serviced apartment located in a wonderful - The serviced apartment is located very near to Siam Square,
- A remarkably mediocre experience - I was expecting much more from this hotel. Initially, i was
- Adequate Hotel - this hotel was clean and adequate. my room was very large.
- am stay in more than 5 times! what do you think! - very clean room with great service , great location,
- Amazing - My partner and I just recently stated at Evergreen place (Oc
- Bad experience - This hotel is really near shopping center and BTS location.
- Bad hotel with poor service. Poor location. - Bad hotel in Bad location. House keeping is the worst I have
- Bad service from hotel - The house keeping forget to refill the instant coffee, I cal
- Best value for Money - This service apartment is conveniently located just about 10
- Bra läge och trevlig personal - Vi var på hotellet två perioder under januari och har bara p
- Cheap hotel. With excellent services - took a train to ratchatewi station from the airport, a 5mins
- clean hotel with friendly staff - The hotel is located near BKK central, it is 15min walk to m
- Close to BTS - Had reached bangkok in the evening
and checked in hotel aro
- Comfortable hotel with good location - The location of the hotel is great. It is only 3-4 minutes w
- Comfortable stay. Good location. - The hotel has improved a lot since my last stay. There are s
- Convenience hotel with lovely staffs - The hotel are good for the price we paid and all the staffs
- Convenient Location and Good Service - the hotel is 3-min walk from bts ratchathewi station. it als
- Dated but perfect location nice staff - We had a suite and it was dated with terrible view and kind
- Easy access hotel - Stayed at the Junior suite room, nice and clean with private
- Easy access to BTS station and close to SIAM - The room is clean, my room has a living room and bed room, w
- Evergreen Place Bangkok - near skytrain station & walking distance to mbk, big room wi
- Excellent location, nice pool - it's located right next to the bts, so it is easy to get aro
- Family Hotel with Great Location - A visit to Bangkok would not be complete without exploring t
- Good apartment in Siam area - Friendly services, good location, prompt room service, big s
- Good hotel, big rooms and nice pool - We stayed here for three nights and we had no complaints.
- Good Hotel - This is recommended hotel. It very convenience hotel for all
- Good Internet Access - The location of the Hotel is at the back lane and the hotel
- Good location and great service - Overall the room is clean and the service is great. I found
- Good location and nice hotel - Everything is ok , Only the WIFI is bad . Very slow and some
- good location with all facilities - the location is one train stop from main shopping area but n
- Good location with friendly staff - Staff were very attentive and friendly. They made sure we we
- Good location with great breakfast - Very nice hotel with good breakfast! Location of hotel is ve
- good location with wonderful service - just one minute to the bts staion. breakfast is fair enough
- Good location, but internet connection is not free - I think it's reasonable price (w/discount). Receptionists ar
- Good location, quiet, nice big rooms - location : 100m from skytrain, in a quiet cul de sac.
- Good location. More a hotel than service apartment - We were expecting an average type service apartment but sele
- Good location - The hotel staff spoke very good english and the hotel porter
- Good room good service good location - bathroom amenities are good esp shower gel and shampoo condi
- Good service and location in town - The reception refused to exchange money and suggest DMK airp
- Good service in great location - there are 4 of us, my parents, my brother and i, we booked a
- Good service, Huge room fantastic location - i love the location. it took us exactly 45 mins from the tim
- Good service, large hotel, crowded for breakfast - Hotel is decent. I spent only two days with my family, so it
- Good services hotel in great location - booked this hotel last mins. coz agoda had a new special ra
- Great Hotel and Real close to BTS station - We got there around 6 AM in the morning and was really tired
- great hotel great staff - the staff was so helpful upon our arrival! the room was amaz
- great hotel staff - it was a very pleasant stay at the evergreen hotel as the st
- Great hotel with small prices n good services... - I like this hotel because of its good location situated in t
- Great hotel, great location! - we decided to pick this hotel because of the location and, o
- Great hotel, staff and location - We enjoy so much for spending 3 nights over there.
- great hotel - satisfied with my stay. great facilities and location. will
- Great location and friendly staff - Awesome place to stay and very staff everything is just a w
- Great location and good service - We had only one night stay in BKK and had plan to go shoppin
- Great location but weird decoration in the suite. - Only 300 meter from BTS Rajchathevi, close to all Siam malls
- Great Location just a stone throw away frm BTS - Enjoyed the stay throughout the holiday with Evergrn, nice p
- great location spacious room - this is the second time i have stayed at this hotel and will
- Great location to MBK and Siam Center - the hotel location is excellent with reasonable cost. it is
- Great location with a lot of stairs to lobby - Very nice location where next to BTS station, and could walk
- Great location with big room but ........... - Good service, friendly & helpful staff. Room is big, quiet a
- Great Location with big room - pros:
1) great location with rachatawee bts just a 3 minute
- Great Location with Big Rooms - Really Lovely Hotel Service, Much Service we must try.. Spa,
- Great location with fantastic staff - When We first checked in, we were put into 1405 and I was ve
- Great location with good service - Great experience, big rooms. Recommended especially for fami
- Great Location with great staff - Hotel is clean and well maintained, staff are friendly and w
- Great location with nice room. - staying in evergreen place service apartment is a plus and i
- Great Location, basic level, good service - the rooms are very basic. no hot tab, only shower. aircondit
- Great Location, Friendly & Helpful Hotel - This hotel gave us a lot of good impression. The staff is ch
- Great location, lovely place - A great stay. Very relaxing, so much so that in the city of
- Great location, room ok - friendly front desk, room spaceous and equired cooking item,
- Great location - easy walk to the shopping area. Also easy to get something t
- Great location - Hotel is well past its prime, but for the location and reaso
- Great location - Our one-bedroom deluxe apartment was rather small and the ba
- Great place and location - We stayed at the deluxe suite with a kitchen.
The room was
- great room and friendly staff - hotel was great value for money, staff friendly.
we were th
- Great value for money - great for big group of friends and family as they have many
- Great Value - The hotel is well located, next to Ratchathewi Skytrain stat
- Handy location near skytrain but fairly basic room - the entrance is down an alley which is fairly dark at night.
- Home from home - This hotel ranks very highly in my list it was the right dec
- Huge rooms! - the place had a great location and for that reason alone we'
- I liked the Hotel & Staffs!! - i reached 1 day later of my booking date due to flight cance
- I will come back to stay in this hotel - Everything is fine, after a long day walking. Just few step
- Ideal location and friendly staff - Ideal location - best shopping in Siam Square and a lot of v
- Ideal location, Great views, Pleasant staff! - i've stayed at evergreen place four or five times now, and i
- Impressive services with nice staffs - staffs are friendly and helpful, able to provide information
- Large 2-room suites with terrific views. - we had 2 weseparate suites and i thought we had a lot of roo
- Large rooms with everything you need. - Free wifi, large rooms in a central location. Rooms a bit o
- large rooms - the room was nice and large. the pool was a bit average, all
- Location is good. Service is good. - Location is good. About 10mins walk from the hotel to Siam s
- love the location - the location of the hotel is very the BTS, next to Asia Hote
- Lovely decor, great pool, gym is fully equipped - the evergreen place hotel is in the best location, down the
- Lovely Hotel and Excellent Services - The employees are very welcoming, breakfast was always amazi
- Lovely hotel and great service. - Nice hotel with very good services, reasonable prices. Break
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Pleasant place combined with easy access for sightseeing
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - This is my first time travel to Bangkok with friends and sta
- Lovely hotel with great location - The hotel has huge rooms and a living room. Location is grea
- Lovely room, great location, clean - the room was spacious. separate room/ living area.
- Lovely service with a smile - I stayed with wife and 6mth infant boy. Location is very nea
- Mr - my second stay and the staff is very friendly. it's not ofte
- near bts - The hotel is near bts. The room is reasonable for the price.