Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2590)
May 26, 2012
Great apartment, location and service.
Location, cleanliness and service.
These serviced apartments are great value for money. Only a 7 minute walk to MBK and other shops. The apartment was clean and the wireless was handy, but you need to re-enter your password each time you enter the room. The facilities were good and the staff were friendly and helpful.
MBK is close, massive and is air conditioned. It is close to this hotel.
Families with older children
United States of America,
May 26, 2012
we arrived early in the morning after taking a night train, and the staff upgraded our two rooms to the executive sweet so we could check in immediately. it was very nice getting to shower and clean up right away. plus, my whole family got to stay in one room instead of getting split up. the staff here were very hospitable!
Very close to Siam city center with all the major shopping malls.
May 26, 2012
Excellent Service all round
Fantastic location for the shoppers, well maintained rooms
We had stayed in numerous hotels around Bangkok and I must admit we found this hotels to be one of the best in its category. Great location for the free & easy traveler as its near the Train station as well as the Airport Train Link.
Also the major shops , eg MBK, Siam Paragon are just a stone's throw away. The Service staff has a great attitude and always willing to help. Keep it up. Will certainly return to stay here again
May 25, 2012
Old hotel but still well maintain
Location is the selling points
This is definitely a pretty old hotel or shall I say is like a service apartment. Though it looks old from the outside, the interior is still well maintain the rooms still look clean and tidy. The best part of the hotel is the breakfast. You can't expect a very wide variety of foods, but with the reasonable rate you pay for your stay, you somehow get the breakfast which is near to what other five stars of hotel is offering. No complaints about the breakfast at all. Apart from that, the hotel staffs will always greet and smile to the guests which make your stay pleasant. 7/11 is just a stone throw away and don't worry about your dinner as there a few stalls selling good food with good price right in front of 7/11. In conclusion, I will recommend any travelers to stay at this hotel.
Close proximity to MBK and Siam Discovery and it is also very ear to BTS station.
May 25, 2012
Great location and confortable room with hall
internet access and nice breadfast. walking distance to siam squares & 2 mins walk to BTS
This is the ist time we are staying in this hotel. It only take 2 mins walk to BTS station and 1 minutes to walk for good and cheap body & foot message. You can walk to siam squares only about 7 minutes and 15 minutes walk to shopping mall like centre world and platinum mall.
May 24, 2012
Convenient location with good price
walking distance to major shopping malls
My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Hotel is next to BTS station, and 1 station away from the airport link. We actually walked about 10 mins to this station from hotel and take the airport link.
This hotel is convenient in terms of going to major shopping malls. Again it is 1 to 2 BTS station away but we took 10 to 15 mins walk instead. It's fun to be walking along the street, especially during office hour, that we found a lot of street vendors selling lunch, snack, or drink to local office workers.
I think the price is reasonable that it included breakfast and this hotel has swimming pool and gym. Internet is free.
Overall impression - very good. Will come back again.
May 24, 2012
Very handy central location
plenty of space in this suite and close to bts
The room exceeded my expectation and hotel has many facilities as well as being short walk to a fairly central BTS station.
Pool seems to have sun most of the day - unlike some others around.
Taxi had a little difficulty finding so be prepared to get them on the phone to guide taxi. Also a bit dusty walking down laneway to entrance beside building under demolition, but these things far out weighed by satisfaction overall.
Already planning to stay on next trip.
May 24, 2012
Lovely and cozy hotel
The rooms are clean and neat .
It's a really nice hotel to stay in . The staff are very friendly and helpful too . Except that there's 1 receptionist that's quite hostile . Other then that , I'm very satisfied with my 6D5N stay .
There's a massage parlour right outside the hotel and it's really good !
United States of America,
May 24, 2012
Great location to MBK and Siam Center
Excellent for shopping and restaurants
the hotel location is excellent with reasonable cost. it is about 10 minutes walk (~ 3 big street blocks) to mbk and siam center). there are plenty of high-end and low-end shopping in the same central location. the hotel is advertised as 4 stars, but i think it should be downgraded to 3.5 stars. the room features are a bit run down for 4 stars. overall, the room is clean and the service is great. however, the bed is too hard, which makes it really uncomfortable to sleep on. we didn't have the opportunity to use other facilities like the swimming pool and gym. wifi is free and excellent for work. breakfast with limited selections.
MBK shopping mall has many good restaurants as well as a great food court with reasonable price. You don't need to speak Thai to order your food. Siam square has several of the hot pot restaurants like Shabushi or Sokishi, where you cook your own food (veggies, seafood, meats, etc. in a hot pot with choice of broth. It was a great experience to try.
May 24, 2012
Lovely hotel for shopping
Nice hotel room with a kitchen inside room with full cooking tools. Good location just 5 mins walk to BYS and one stop away from Siam.
Delicious breakfast. Good wifi connection. Hotel staff is very friendly
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Evergreen Place Bangkok, Bangkok
- " Very Clean and good locating with good service " - the hotel may not be as nice when you look at the exterior o
- A convenient located hotel - evergreen place bangkok is close to bts station and within w
- A fantastic welcome to Thailand. - Absolutely fantastic. The price was a bit higher than we may
- A quiet little oasis in crazy Bangkok - Evergreen Place is only a 10 minute walk to MBK and Siam Dis
- A very nice place to stay - Evergreen place located 10 minutes walk to Siam Paragon or M
- About Evergreen Place Hotel - This hotel is very convenience with reasonable price. Close
- ace location, aging but well-kept - proximity to bts station was a real plus. check-in was smoot
- all is good in it - nothing to say than this hotel is one of the best i have bee
- alright hotel - Stay was alright...clean comfortable rooms and very close to
- Apartment style living, great for families - the evergreen place bangkok is a great place for apartment s
- awesome location! - 2nd time staying here same standard as previous experience s
- Bed bugs - Small hotel with the Good location ..it's not so good or bad
- Big rooms but staff service not really good. - Overall hotel stay was average, firstly when I booked the ho
- Clean Hotel, Good Location - The hotel was clean and staff was helpful. The location also
- Clean room, good service, very helpful hotel staff - Very friendly hotel staffs, I can say the best hotel service
- Clean, spacious room with a kitchen - i stayed for 4 nights from aug 15-19 with my husband and my
- Comfortable and value for money - overall 3 nights stays is satisfying. from the map it look n
- Comfortable stay. Good location. - The hotel has improved a lot since my last stay. There are s
- Comforts of home, good location - reception staff were excellent. rooms were very clean, spac
- Convenient Location and Good Service - the hotel is 3-min walk from bts ratchathewi station. it als
- Convenient location near skytrain - The front desk staff were very helpful, the rooms were clean
- Evergreen apartment - The rooms are better decribed as a small apartment, livingro
- Evergreen Place Bangkok - Enjoyed my stay tremendously. Benefited from the lo-season r
- Evergreen Place Bangkok - Very enjoy, Very good location near to all shopping area.
- Excellent location with very nice hotel staff - I would definitely stay in this hotel again when ever I will
- Excellent Stay - Good experience to stay at Evergreen Place Bangkok
- Excellent, spacious hotel in a very good location - the location was perfect, close to the malls and train stati
- Fabulous Hotel in the heart of Bangkok - our stay at evergreen was a memorable one. booked 2 rooms as
- fantastic value, great staff, extremely satisfied - 2 mins to sky train, 5 mins to mbk, fabulous facilities and
- Fantastic value - we have stayed here more than 8 times and cannot recommend i
- Fantastic value - we stayed here on way to indonesia in january and loved it s
- Fantastic - We loved our stay in Room 1709 The hotel is quiet, the bed c
- Good apartment in Siam area - Friendly services, good location, prompt room service, big s
- good basic clean hotel in great location. - we had three nights here and enjoyed our stay. breakfast wa
- Good City Hotel - it's a very good city hotel wher price and serviequality are
- Good hotel for groups - we booked 7 rooms as a place for our group to stay after a w
- Good hotel in great location! - The hotel is conveniently located next to Ratchathewi BTS st
- Good Hotel in the Middle of All Shopping Centres. - I stayed there for just 1 day.they provide one of the larges
- Good location and nearby to train station - hotel is nearby train station and is a service apartment wit
- Good location and nice hotel - Everything is ok , Only the WIFI is bad . Very slow and some
- Good location for shopping - upon entering room allocated to us, found TV & light is on a
- Good location, big rooms with kitchen - We stayed in Evergreen for one night, it was in our way from
- Good Location,all we needed - we had a nice stay at evergreen. it was very close to mbk a
- Good location - friendly staff, good breakfast , clean room , good location.
- Good location - The hotel apartments are clean & spacious and the hotel rece
- Good service and location - the rooms were clean and tidy. service was good and the loca
- Good service in great location - there are 4 of us, my parents, my brother and i, we booked a
- Good size rooms - Pictures look better than the actual
The lobby area is nice
- Great apartment, location and service. - These serviced apartments are great value for money. Only a
- great hotel and fantastic service - Overall great stay and very happy with service and amenities
- great hotel with friendly staff - We had a great tine in the hotel. The staff is young and fri
- Great hotel, great location! - we decided to pick this hotel because of the location and, o
- Great hotel - Nice staff with great location., really close to City Link
- Great location & value for money - 2nd time staying at this hotel! Everything was okay until th
- Great location and close to the BTS - Overall, this is a great hotel for the price paid. There is
- Great location and comfortable rooms - walking distance to mbk, siam paragon, siam tower and siam d
- Great location and friendly staff - Awesome place to stay and very staff everything is just a w
- Great location and fully equipment gym - good location 5mins away from bts, delicious breakfast, full
- Great location and great room - The hotel was at Siam area and was near to BTS Station can e
- Great location and nice room view. - This is my 2nd time staying at Evergree. I'm happy with the
- Great location but weird decoration in the suite. - Only 300 meter from BTS Rajchathevi, close to all Siam malls
- Great Location for shopping - I would recommend to stay at Evergreen hotel as they have th
- Great Location with Big Rooms - Really Lovely Hotel Service, Much Service we must try.. Spa,
- Great location with friendly staff - the bell boy and counter staff are very friendly and provide
- Great location with great room - Enjoyed our stay here at the hotel. It is situated near the
- Great location, convenient, ample amenities - The hotel is off Soi Phaya Thai, next to a BTS, convenience
- Great Location, Friendly & Helpful Hotel - This hotel gave us a lot of good impression. The staff is ch
- Great Location, great amenities - this hotel is in a great part of town. right next to the sky
- Great location, great breakfast, great staff! - Location was just 3-5 min walk from the BTS Ratchathewi, 10m
- Great location, great service. - I will absolutely stay at the Evergreen on my next visit to
- Great location, great service - Staff could not be more helpful. Upgraded on both of our bo
- Great location - great location in centre of bangkok,close to everything,bts,
- Great location - Hotel is well past its prime, but for the location and reaso
- Great location - I think the hotel location is fantastic. YOu can walk to MBK
- great location - this was a nice but basic hotel tucked down a side road so q
- Great Location - we stayed here for two nights and i find the location very a
- Great place , great location - It was a very pleasurable experience at this hotel. We got a
- Great Service Apartment - Evergreen Place is an excellent choice of accommodation in B
- Great value and great location - After trawling through the hotels in Bangkok on agoda I ende
- Great value for money - a no fuss, good value hotel, evergreen is tucked behind a li
- Great view, good value - rooms are big and clean. the view is amazing - better than
- Hotel close to metro and major malls - i stayed in this hotel in june during my solo tour around as
- Hotel near Siam Paragon - Normal hotel, well situated for people who like shopping, as
- hotel with best location - its nearby subway ratchatewi nearby Mabungkong, nearby nig
- Hotel with good location - The hotel is located in the centre of the city. Just 5-10 mi
- I will come back to stay in this hotel - Everything is fine, after a long day walking. Just few step
- Lovely beds nice clean rooms - stayed in a room with a longeroom which was great. the bed
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - it was my first time to stay in evergreen bangkok and i like
- Lovely hotel and service - 5mins walk to BTS, next to Asia hotel. Walking distance to M
- Lovely hotel n definitely 'service with a smile' -
Good first impression.Front desk staff was very frien
- lovely hotel with great service. - i stayed around 5days and the staffs are very politen helpfu
- Lovely hotel! Big rooms and Very good service - very nice place. good service, big pool and fitness center.
- Lovely hotel - the hotel is within walking distance to mbk. pratunam is als
- Modern and comfortable but not so functional - This hotel is more of a serviced apartment than a hotel and
- Mr - my second stay and the staff is very friendly. it's not ofte
- Nice & comfortable room and good location - The staffs are helpful and friendly, especially the one who
- Nice and Comfortable Hotel - Evergreen Bangkok Hotel is good for family as it has spaciou
- nice and price worthy hotel - Pleasant stay. convenient and easily accesible to major shop
- nice hotel and staff - the hotel is just beside asia hotel. you can reach it from a
- Nice hotel in central bangkok - The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. Even though